Masteron anyone? - AnabolicMinds.com

Masteron anyone?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Test C is my TRT @120/week. I made awesome gains running 500 for 4 weeks, then 750 for 4 weeks. 750 was too much bloat and not worth it. Got a doc ordered blood test for T level in May so I need do eventually get back to 120/wk. After the bloodwork, I was thinking of Masteron + Test. I've seen lots of variations, low test c + high Mast, higher test c + low masteron, etc.
    Just wondering who's run these together and what you thought? I'm excited for a dht base. Not worried about hair loss as I shave my head anyway, and prostate "feels good" according to the urologist who fingered me. Thanks

Edit..thinking 500 test c/wk + 400 mast e /wk

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Who fingered me

Lmfaoo

I'm running mast first time now at 525/week it's awesome for ai properties so far only week and half in. It's suppose to be very mild and nice
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

I have to run less than 400mg weekly, the stuff makes me angry.
    Lift heavy and eat lots of dead animals! Yes, that's me in my avatar.
    •   

4. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by bad rad View Post
    the stuff makes me angry.
    Steroids reveal the way you are.

Anger only reveals what is inside of me. I can't blame anyone or anything but me for my response to a situation. I have learned that anger is only the symptom of something else that is going on inside of me.
  5. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post
    Test C is my TRT @120/week. I made awesome gains running 500 for 4 weeks, then 750 for 4 weeks. 750 was too much bloat and not worth it. Got a doc ordered blood test for T level in May so I need do eventually get back to 120/wk. After the bloodwork, I was thinking of Masteron + Test. I've seen lots of variations, low test c + high Mast, higher test c + low masteron, etc.
    Just wondering who's run these together and what you thought? I'm excited for a dht base. Not worried about hair loss as I shave my head anyway, and prostate "feels good" according to the urologist who fingered me. Thanks

Edit..thinking 500 test c/wk + 400 mast e /wk
    Many report that Masteron and Proviron are very favorable. I have read of a very experienced guy who is experiencing 600mg-of-test-like-response to his TRT dose and Proviron at 25mg/day. They both reduce SHBG which elevates your free testosterone.

Androgenic hormones are beneficial when dosed right and with realistic expectation.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    Many report that Masteron and Proviron are very favorable. I have read of a very experienced guy who is experiencing 600mg-of-test-like-response to his TRT dose and Proviron at 25mg/day. They both reduce SHBG which elevates your free testosterone.

Androgenic hormones are beneficial when dosed right and with realistic expectation.
    The biggest problem I always see is the realistic expectations bit.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

True!
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

Anger only reveals what is inside of me. I can't blame anyone or anything but me for my response to a situation. I have learned that anger is only the symptom of something else that is going on inside of me.
    It's the only thing i've ever used that noticably ramped up my aggression, including tren.
  9. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.

What are realistic expectations and who is to say what dose is right it all depends on your goal and how far you want to push your self !
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

That's why I can't drink whiskey...
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

That's why I can't drink whiskey...
    Note to self....no Jack Daniels if I ever meet Three.

​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  12. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator

It's the only thing i've ever used that noticably ramped up my aggression, including tren.
    the stuff makes me angry.
    Aggression and anger are not one in the same IMO.
  13. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Tvirus View Post
    What are realistic expectations and who is to say what dose is right it all depends on your goal and how far you want to push your self !
    Is this a question or a exclamation?
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

So say a cruising dose of test (300mg/week) with a higher dose of mast would produce good results?

15. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.

Is this a question or a exclamation?
    Not a question
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    So say a cruising dose of test (300mg/week) with a higher dose of mast would produce good results?
    Yeah buddy, let's ride
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

Aggression and anger are not one in the same IMO.
    Fair enough, I can see your point and agree.
  18. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  224 lbs.

I am running TRT dose of test E with 700mgs Mast Prop and 700mgs of Tren ACE and its ****ing amazing
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by kjkriston View Post
    I am running TRT dose of test E with 700mgs Mast Prop and 700mgs of Tren ACE and its ****ing amazing
    have you ever run masteron alone?(+test) Ever ran tren alone (with test)
    I am contemplating a blend of test/mast/tren but I'm fraid of tren insomnia and prolactin issues. Also wanted to try masteron alone so I know its effects, then the glen after. Decisions decisions
  20. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator

Duh! Tren alone is amazing. Many report that masteron makes it more 'pleasant'.
  21. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator

I am contemplating a blend of test/mast/tren but I'm fraid of tren insomnia and prolactin issues. Also wanted to try masteron alone so I know its effects, then the glen after. Decisions decisions
    I advise that you experience each individually as they can be synergistic in both the benefits and the negatives. Tren alone (TRT dose test) is very good so I hear.
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.

Couldn't agree more. If anything, E2 will cause mood swings and make a guy moody, but test won't. I agree also that test may help with aggression, which is not the same as anger. Every time I hear about "Roid Rage I just shake my head. I'd expect Biden to use that phrase, not educated people.
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  191 lbs.

I am curious about Mast as well. I'm MPB prone though. But I could swear a while back someone posted something about using test and mast at a low dose with high dose EQ was a good way to get test blast results without the MPB.

Wouldn't Mast at any dosage rape the hairline? Or is it more mild than the DHT of 5a reduced test from a blast? I are confuzzzd
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by rayjay View Post
    I am curious about Mast as well. I'm MPB prone though. But I could swear a while back someone posted something about using test and mast at a low dose with high dose EQ was a good way to get test blast results without the MPB.

Wouldn't Mast at any dosage rape the hairline? Or is it more mild than the DHT of 5a reduced test from a blast? I are confuzzzd
    I don't understand what you mean by, "...is it more mild than the DHT of 5a reduced test from a blast..." It's a derivative of DHT. It's going to give you DHT problems, like hair loss and "maybe" prostrate issues--maybe. In my opinion, I'd stay away from equip unless you don't mind thick blood.
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  191 lbs.

Yeah just wasn't sure if Mast was somehow different with the sides. I figured it would be one to avoid but wanted to check.

As for the EQ, I don't mind giving blood, But maybe nandrolone is a better choice? I do have a need for it's joint helping properties. Is Deca easy enough on the hair for MPB guys?
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

I gave up on my hair. $20 clippers and a #0 guard. As for donating blood, there may be some ethics involved with that, unless you do like the YouTube vid where the guy does it himself...
    So I will prob run masteron + test for now but I'm sure there's tren in my future
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

I gave up on my hair. $20 clippers and a #0 guard. As for donating blood, there may be some ethics involved with that, unless you do like the YouTube vid where the guy does it himself...
    So I will prob run masteron + test for now but I'm sure there's tren in my future
    So what are the doses going to be brother.

28. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by rayjay View Post
    Yeah just wasn't sure if Mast was somehow different with the sides. I figured it would be one to avoid but wanted to check.

As for the EQ, I don't mind giving blood, But maybe nandrolone is a better choice? I do have a need for it's joint helping properties. Is Deca easy enough on the hair for MPB guys?
    You can't just give blood one time and get back to normal. You'd have to give about three pints a month for a couple of months to lower your RBC. That's not my wild aas guess, that came from a very knowledgeable doctor two days ago. But even at that, it's the on-cycle thickness that I'd be concerned about, not any PCT solution. Just take Proscar for DHT and stay away from Nandrolone.
  29. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  224 lbs.

Run tren alone many times....if you run Caber with it you wont get any prolactin issues.....Never have run mast alone.....but its awesome with tren and test. I run low test high tren and I have almost NO sides at all......night sweats....thats about it
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Run tren alone many times....if you run Caber with it you wont get any prolactin issues.....Never have run mast alone.....but its awesome with tren and test. I run low test high tren and I have almost NO sides at all......night sweats....thats about it
    I'm on high test with some deca right now, and I'm sweating like a ****ing pig. Night, day doesn't matter
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

I've sweat through the sheets just on test. So how about insomnia?
  32. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  224 lbs.

I take Trazadone to sleep regularly anyway.... I've used valerian and melatonin in the past with success.....and theres always Advil PM, and NyQuil lol
  33. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  224 lbs.

Let me put it this way....when I ran 750mgs Test E and 450mgs Tren E I couldnt sleep, sweated my ass off, had horrible anxiety, short temper, and no appetite. Thats what high test with tren does to me.... This time with high tren low test I sweat at night....and Im a little edgy....thats it
  34. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator

Let me put it this way....when I ran 750mgs Test E and 450mgs Tren E I couldnt sleep, sweated my ass off, had horrible anxiety, short temper, and no appetite. Thats what high test with tren does to me.... This time with high tren low test I sweat at night....and Im a little edgy....thats it
    I would agree that many experience that lower test lowers tren sides.
    I take Trazadone to sleep regularly anyway.... I've used valerian and melatonin in the past with success.....and theres always Advil PM, and NyQuil lol
    FYI on trazadone - Prolactin Agonists
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.

I would agree that many experience that lower test lowers tren sides.
    Not sure I understand how higher test would produce higher tren sides.

Instead of running test with the tren, the OP may want to run HCG or dbol. Combined with dbol, the combination would kick aas.
  36. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by DetroitHammer View Post
    Not sure I understand how higher test would produce higher tren sides.
    Nor do I, but experience and observations shows it to be.
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

So as I, the OP, say..... should I runt mast + test or dive in head first and run a cut mix of test+tren+mast?
    I am not really looking for massive size as bench 330, dead 450 and squat(weak) 330 is acceptable. I am really feeling like 1 vial of mast + test then 1 vial of the cut mix + test if appro-po
    Thoughts?
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.

So as I, the OP, say..... should I runt mast + test or dive in head first and run a cut mix of test+tren+mast?
    I am not really looking for massive size as bench 330, dead 450 and squat(weak) 330 is acceptable. I am really feeling like 1 vial of mast + test then 1 vial of the cut mix + test if appro-po
    Thoughts?
    Given your choices, I'd go with HCG+tren+mast. I know you didn't mention HCG, but it makes more sense that running test. But ideally, to get the most out of your tren cycle, I'd run: HCG+tren+dbol. That is one of the most explosive combos out there.
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

But as a man with 2 daughters, TRT, and a vasectomy, what really is hcg going to do for me? My balls are just for decoration now
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.

But as a man with 2 daughters, TRT, and a vasectomy, what really is hcg going to do for me? My balls are just for decoration now
    No, HCG will still produce test. Your testes remain in the scrotum where the leydig cells continue to produce testosterone. Your balls still function and are not just hanging there.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. To anyone who has done Tren or Masteron
    By Bodybuilder20 in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 05-15-2009, 07:08 AM
  2. To anyone who has done Tren or Masteron
    By Bodybuilder20 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-08-2009, 11:32 PM
  3. Has anyone ran Masteron as a standalone?
    By Jstedt in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-29-2007, 10:48 AM
  4. Anyone with Masteron experience
    By dammstrate in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-06-2006, 10:32 AM
  5. anyone used masteron?
    By hamper19 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-17-2003, 03:56 PM