Anyone ever use bold ace?

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Hey everybody just wondering if anyone on here had tried bold ace yet?

I have heard it feels like getting shot and you feel like you have the flu on meth, also that it hardens your muscles like injecting lead and makes you more vascular than humanly possible.

Thanks in advance.

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
Never used it but what you have stated is for the most part what iv seen and read about it... Sounds like it could be fun if it wasn't so painfull.... The flu part is the part I really don't like. Hate being sick.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
I might have to pick up a vial or two to make myself a certifiable lab gerbil.

MANotaur

MANotaur

Awards
That would make sense....horse hormone and vinegar are always a good combo! lol (ochem joke sorry)

but anyway ive never tried it or even seen it TBH. Ive only seen EQ and BCyp. There was one guy who claimed he was using Bold-Phenyprop and he was solid. I cant verify that though. So...

yeah buy 2 vials and send me one....because in order for this to be legitimate you have to have several subjects and a control group....I wanna be in the subject group....thats using the live hormone...not a placebo...

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
That would make sense....horse hormone and vinegar are always a good combo! lol (ochem joke sorry)

but anyway ive never tried it or even seen it TBH. Ive only seen EQ and BCyp. There was one guy who claimed he was using Bold-Phenyprop and he was solid. I cant verify that though. So...

yeah buy 2 vials and send me one....because in order for this to be legitimate you have to have several subjects and a control group....I wanna be in the subject group....thats using the live hormone...not a placebo...
Am I smelling a co-log coming soon?

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Well if you are willing to go under the pin around september that might be an interesting thing to do. I hear the dosage is 200-300mg per week. Apparently drawing it with the rest of your gear and injecting glutes is the way to go. I am thinking glutes and delts would be how I would run it.

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
Yes I've only see it in prop/cyp combo... That being if you shot prop only you might die due to the pain.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Yes I've only see it in prop/cyp combo... That being if you shot prop only you might die due to the pain.
Oh but ace is one carbon less thus alot worse. So I will be seeing if you can survive in a couple of months.

MANotaur

MANotaur

Awards
Well if you are willing to go under the pin around september that might be an interesting thing to do. I hear the dosage is 200-300mg per week. Apparently drawing it with the rest of your gear and injecting glutes is the way to go. I am thinking glutes and delts would be how I would run it.
That actually lines up really nicely with me. Co log ib Sept then?

MANotaur

MANotaur

Awards
Now that's what Im talkin about! So its about 300 megs/week? That seems kinda low for boldenone? Is it cause of thwart agitate ester is a little bit lighter and faster acting?

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
it looks awesome on paper, but i think its one of those things like comunism, great on theory awful in practice. what im tryna say is, the EQ benefits are tight skin/vascularity/fullness. the Bold ace or any fast acting form of bold i tihnk just cant give you those benefits. i believe tight skin/vscularity take weeks to settle in, its not something that just happens over 2-3 days like water weight.there is a reason why EQ is a lot more popular than fast acting bold. i mean if bold ace was THAT good, why wouldnt average labs make it?

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
it looks awesome on paper, but i think its one of those things like comunism, great on theory awful in practice. what im tryna say is, the EQ benefits are tight skin/vascularity/fullness. the Bold ace or any fast acting form of bold i tihnk just cant give you those benefits. i believe tight skin/vscularity take weeks to settle in, its not something that just happens over 2-3 days like water weight.there is a reason why EQ is a lot more popular than fast acting bold. i mean if bold ace was THAT good, why wouldnt average labs make it?
That is the reason I am planning on trying it out, you can never find a log on it. Throwing it into my tren and prop cycle. See if it really can make a monster.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
bold ace is pretty rough stuff. one of my sources threw me a bottle to see if i could handle it and i couldnt. i tried everything, first i ran it just one ml, day 1 was ok, but day 2 was bad. so i cut it and re filtered it. it was now 50mg/ml. still couldnt handle it. so finally i tried mixing .25ml with 1ml of TNE. Fail... i guess im just not man enough for it.

my supplier makes some pretty damn good oils too, so i dont think it was a bad brew. i do know three people who can tolerate it just fine, and run the **** out of it. i believe they home brew it with tren ace at a 1:1 ratio. im jealous

i will be running EQ in the fall at a high dose for 20 weeks, im pretty excited about that.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
bold ace is pretty rough stuff. one of my sources threw me a bottle to see if i could handle it and i couldnt. i tried everything, first i ran it just one ml, day 1 was ok, but day 2 was bad. so i cut it and re filtered it. it was now 50mg/ml. still couldnt handle it. so finally i tried mixing .25ml with 1ml of TNE. Fail... i guess im just not man enough for it.

my supplier makes some pretty damn good oils too, so i dont think it was a bad brew. i do know three people who can tolerate it just fine, and run the **** out of it. i believe they home brew it with tren ace at a 1:1 ratio. im jealous

i will be running EQ in the fall at a high dose for 20 weeks, im pretty excited about that.
Why in the world of all the things to cut it with you chose TNE?

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I did cut it with oil, i used pure EO, that made no difference, so I drew up 1ml of tne and .25ml of bold ace. The 50mg/ml that I mixed and filtered

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Yes, I've still got the left overs. Some people don' t react. And maybe I'd u slowly integrated it in like just start with like 1/8ml Ed for the first week just to get the tissue use to it. I gave up trying. I'm running teste400 and deca right now. So I might give it a go next time I cut.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
by "i couldnt tolerate it" what do you mean? what side effects were you experiencing?

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I couldn't use the extremity I shot it in. Massive swelling and fever in the extremity. I was upset cause I don't ever have reactions.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I made it 5 days and gave up. May have but I didn't want to keep tring. Like I said I know some people who get along just fine on it

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
interesting....maybe it was just the oil/alcohol in the solutions that made ur muscle hurt. i had a test e once that did that to me too, would kill my leg for 5days.

did u try different muscle sites? i was expecting much different side effects than just pain in the muscle pinned (which i know can be a REAL bitch)

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I didn't get I'll or anything. Just swelling and fever in the muscle I shot in. Pain but more of a numbness and extremely tender. Like a bruised muscle.

I shot delts quads and glutes. Same effect in every group. I've got a half a vial of the original 100mg/ml.

MANotaur

MANotaur

Awards
I didn't get I'll or anything. Just swelling and fever in the muscle I shot in. Pain but more of a numbness and extremely tender. Like a bruised muscle.

I shot delts quads and glutes. Same effect in every group. I've got a half a vial of the original 100mg/ml.
Did your happen to be AN brand??