To cycle or not to cyle...... mild gyno

Damorgs

Awards
Hey guys, been planning a cycle of test prop for 10 weeks. 100mg eod.

I've recently noticed some gyno. I recently completed a cycle of hdrol for 7 weeks at a high dosage and I ran pct with clomid, but i believe due to injury and poor diet after pct the gyno has flared up as a rebound thing. It's only very mild (pea size lump behind nipples) and I've been taking 20mg of nolva ED and it seems to be shrinking considerably and is less sensitive. It just seems so uncanny that I could develop gyno from hdrol... especially because I ran a thorough pct with clomid...

My question is, should I be planning to get on the juice again with this gyno here? I'm planning on running arimidex eod @ .25mg to keep it under control. But I'm still worried this could aggrevate the gyno. I really don't want this to get any worse than it is and have to have surgery down the track or something like that.

Any advice moving forward would be great, anyone that has had/has gyno and still cycled who could chime in and let me know how you went?

Thanks

Damorgs

Awards
Anyone with any input? Should I just put my next cycle on hold for a few months until this gyno calms down? or will taking arimidex and starting my next cycle of test p be fine to do?

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Destroy the gyno with letro before cycling again

Damorgs

Awards
Thanks for the reply. I currently only have nolva and clomid.. Can I run nolva at 40mg a day until I get some letro? It's only mild at the moment, about pea sized soft lump which has been there for about 3-4 weeks.. I'm trying to find a reliable source for letro in aus, but it's rare :(

druller655321

Awards
I wouldn't use adex. You have the risk of rebound gyno because it only temporarily blocks estrogen conversion. I prefer aromasin as it is a suicidal ai and you don't run the risk of a high estrogen rebound.

Edit: This is my opinion for if and when you do cycle again. As mentioned before knock it out with letro and you'll be fine to cycle. And I would keep using the nolva til you get the letro.

Damorgs

Awards
I wouldn't use adex. You have the risk of rebound gyno because it only temporarily blocks estrogen conversion. I prefer aromasin as it is a suicidal ai and you don't run the risk of a high estrogen rebound.

Edit: This is my opinion for if and when you do cycle again. As mentioned before knock it out with letro and you'll be fine to cycle. And I would keep using the nolva til you get the letro.
Thanks for your reply. I will keep taking the nolva until I can find a source with letro and aromasin. How long do you think a small pea sized lump will take to clear up? it's only just appeared maybe the last month-6weeks ago... never noticed it before

Underdeal

Awards
PM'd you.

No idea how long a lump may take to clear up but be sure not to keep playing with it out of concern and aggrevating it. I would do what you need to do to clear it up before running another cycle.

I agree with Druller655321. Run your Nolva until you get your Letro.

Damorgs

Awards
PM'd you.

No idea how long a lump may take to clear up but be sure not to keep playing with it out of concern and aggrevating it. I would do what you need to do to clear it up before running another cycle.

I agree with Druller655321. Run your Nolva until you get your Letro.
Thanks for the replies and PM mate.

Just an update for anyone interested, the lumps have regressed from the size of perhaps a little larger than a pea size, to half a pea size in the last 2 weeks or so dosing nolva @ 20mg a day... pretty amazing to be honest. I've got some letro on the way, but at this rate I may not even need to use it...

Damorgs

Awards
So further update.... After dosing nolva for 3-4 weeks, my letro arrived, been dosing @ .5mg ED for the last 3 days... The lumps have nearly dissapeared. They are really flat and not as big as what they were. The nolva nearly cleared it up completely and it seems the letro is nailing it.

I've got my next cycle ready to go, I'm thinking of starting it in the next couple of weeks. Can I continue to take letro at say .5mg twice a week just to keep my estro in check? I can get aromasin.... but it's just yet another supp to get and I need to wait 3 weeks to get... Any input? Will letro at low dose act similar to aromasin?

Thanks

druller655321

Awards
No with letro you still run the risk of rebound gyno. This is the reason I use Aromasin, it permanently bonds to the aromatase enzyme, while letro and adex only temporarily block the receptors and when they clear your system the estrogen conversion is free to continue.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 11
Anabolics 19
Weight Loss 4
Cycle Logs 12
Anabolics 4