Worst Tren Cough Ever!

1. Registered User

Worst Tren Cough Ever!

I thought I was gonna die today! Lol I pinned 1 ml in my glute, aspirated and everything. I've gotten a little cough on occasion from nicking a vein on the way in for my quads and lats but never recall having issues in my glutes. This time my entire head, face, throat, and chest were burning, couldn't stop coughing, and had to lay down on the floor because I thought I was gonna pass out lol! It was intense to say the least! What's your worst experience???

2. Registered User

Im pinning tren ED for the first time...this is not what i needed to read td! LOL. Cant say i have had anything like this! I even shot my rather veiny chest too! BTW if u pinned 1mL thats most likely 100mg or 200mg depending on the ester...which are u on?
  3. Registered User

I use Tren Acetate... Short estered... Every now and then you might get a little cough from purging the air out of the needle and inserting it nicking a vein on the way in... But it's not bad, this time I must have been right at a capillary or something because it was intense... I'm using the same lab same brand etc. and yeah mine is dosed at 100mg/ml... If you've never used Tren before, get ready for broken sleep, but it's good ****!
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

are you using a new source? i think either u really hit a bad spot, or your using a new cook thats not very good.
  5. Registered User

No same everything... there was a good amount of blood coming out so I must have shifted after I aspirated...
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

Worst Tren Cough Ever!

Quote Originally Posted by anarchy View Post
    I thought I was gonna die today! Lol I pinned 1 ml in my glute, aspirated and everything. I've gotten a little cough on occasion from nicking a vein on the way in for my quads and lats but never recall having issues in my glutes. This time my entire head, face, throat, and chest were burning, couldn't stop coughing, and had to lay down on the floor because I thought I was gonna pass out lol! It was intense to say the least! What's your worst experience???
    I ripped the towel rod off the wall once in a fit of tren cough. Every once in awhile you will go all the way through a vein, and pull no blood when you aspirate, this allows it to suck straight in afterwards. I say just mtfu. Sure, it feels like you are going to die, but it all works out in the end. Lol. Have you ever noticed if you say "tren cough" really fast it sounds like a Russian guys name?
  7. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Jethro52185 View Post

I ripped the towel rod off the wall once in a fit of tren cough. Every once in awhile you will go all the way through a vein, and pull no blood when you aspirate, this allows it to suck straight in afterwards. I say just mtfu. Sure, it feels like you are going to die, but it all works out in the end. Lol. Have you ever noticed if you say "tren cough" really fast it sounds like a Russian guys name?
    Hah ha ha ha! That's awesome...
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jethro52185 View Post

Lol at the Russian comment
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

LMFAO at the russian comment. dead ass it does.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Tren Xtreme.. ever heard?
    By addijhaq in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 03-14-2011, 02:05 PM
  2. Giant Crater Found: Tied to Worst Mass Extinction Ever
    By xtraflossy in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-03-2006, 12:50 AM
  3. Tren cough
    By Max32 in forum Anabolics