1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.

Bolasterone

Kicks azz!

2. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by DetroitHammer View Post
    Kicks azz!
    DH this stuff looks interesting! It's similar to methyltestosterone correct? Looks like 2-5 mg per day for 6-8 weeks. Doesn't look to have been produces since the 60's though. What I'm wondering is are they producing it under another name with the same properties?

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

•   

3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.

It's similar, but different. It's nearly impossible to find first hand accounts of Bolasterone, so it's rather new again. I believe, with 99% certainty, that I have the real stuff. It's as potent as Anadrol without the bloat. My strength shot up in only a week and my gains were lean. That's in just one week. I'm taking 50mgs per day. The other nice thing about Bolasterone is that I did some bag work on Friday and my stamina was pretty good. A guy doing MMA would love this stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by BigShadow View Post
    DH this stuff looks interesting! It's similar to methyltestosterone correct? Looks like 2-5 mg per day for 6-8 weeks. Doesn't look to have been produces since the 60's though. What I'm wondering is are they producing it under another name with the same properties?

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Just from a quick read, it says it's the most liver toxic out of all aas

5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.

And we all know that the distinction for the most toxic goes to cheque drops. If I were to place a value on its toxicity, I'd say it's no more toxic than ibuprofen.

Quote Originally Posted by thyrod View Post
    Just from a quick read, it says it's the most liver toxic out of all aas

6. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

It's similar, but different. It's nearly impossible to find first hand accounts of Bolasterone, so it's rather new again. I believe, with 99% certainty, that I have the real stuff. It's as potent as Anadrol without the bloat. My strength shot up in only a week and my gains were lean. That's in just one week. I'm taking 50mgs per day. The other nice thing about Bolasterone is that I did some bag work on Friday and my stamina was pretty good. A guy doing MMA would love this stuff.
    What about for someone who has to run distance? (Not marathons mind you)

Would the back pumps be ridiculous?
    BPS Rep
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
    www.bpsnutrition.net

Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!

7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Gotcha. That's the first I've heard of
    Cheque drops, stuff sounds a bit nut must be good for before a fight and all.

8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

DH once again contributes to the community.

Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    What about for someone who has to run distance? (Not marathons mind you)

Would the back pumps be ridiculous?
    run distance? thats like biking right. just do what armstrong did. ephedrine, hgh, test, and blood doping lol

9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

^^ hahah

10. Registered User
    Board Sponsor

are you sure its legit ? it's been hard to find i hear since its so old very easy to fake

11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mich29 View Post
    are you sure its legit ? it's been hard to find i hear since its so old very easy to fake
    It's coming from a very trusted pharmacy. I understand the fake stuff had Anadrol and test mixed. I love Anadrol and take it often. Anadrol gives me certain sides I've come to expect, but this Bolasterone didn't give me those sides. Hardly scientific proof; circumstantial at best. I have their cheque drops. I'm going to try it for the first time on Sunday. If it's legit, I will notice something immediately. If so, then all I can do is assume it's legit, as I will the Bolasterone. But you're right, I do not know with 100% certainty.

12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.

I did bag work today and decided to try 2.5mgs of the CD, which is oral. Since I was doing bag work, I knew that I couldn't really tell much, but I wanted to see how my body reacts to it. Three things are very evident: 1) My stamina was horrible; 2) I developed a cough that I didn't have and 3) I can't stop eating. My appetite is over the top. All of this reminds me of tren.

13. Registered User
    Board Sponsor

hopefully its legit def interested in your experience since its such a rarity

14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.

hopefully its legit def interested in your experience since its such a rarity
    Let me add to the symptoms very high blood pressure and leg cramps. I've never had anything hit me this hard so fast.

15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

I couldve sworn metyltren was the most toxic of course 1mg of methyltren is a ****ton
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards

16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil View Post
    I couldve sworn metyltren was the most toxic of course 1mg of methyltren is a ****ton
    Could be. I've always heard Cheque Drops were, but you may be right. One thing I'm a little leery about is that I didn't feel that aggression everyone says to expect. I didn't feel like biting anyone's ear off.

17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Could be. I've always heard Cheque Drops were, but you may be right. One thing I'm a little leery about is that I didn't feel that aggression everyone says to expect. I didn't feel like biting anyone's ear off.
    Its also a very relative question I guess, it would depend on how you want to quantify it, I am guessing mg per mg methyltren but maybe average cheque drop dosage is more toxic than other average dosages.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards

18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil View Post
    Its also a very relative question I guess, it would depend on how you want to quantify it, I am guessing mg per mg methyltren but maybe average cheque drop dosage is more toxic than other average dosages.
    I used to raise and breed snakes, venomous snakes, and had almost every species from King Cobras to Mambas. There's a method called LD50 to place a value on drop-per-drop toxicity. On paper, the King Cobra has a relatively mild venom, but when you consider that an 14 foot monster can deliver an enormous amount of "mild" venom, it becomes very lethal. That's kind of the same way with AAS, and especially orals. I can show blood results that demonstrate that 800mgs of ibuprofen is more toxic than 50mgs of Anadrol for four weeks, but it's all relative. The good thing is your liver has an amazing ability to recover and recover quickly as long as it's not stressed too long. Alcohol comes to mind as an abusive toxin.

19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

I did bag work today and decided to try 2.5mgs of the CD, which is oral. Since I was doing bag work, I knew that I couldn't really tell much, but I wanted to see how my body reacts to it. Three things are very evident: 1) My stamina was horrible; 2) I developed a cough that I didn't have and 3) I can't stop eating. My appetite is over the top. All of this reminds me of tren.
    lol as I was reading you post all I could think was "damn, that sounds like tren..." Glad you reached the same conclusion. Any speculation on why those effects were observed?

I used to raise and breed snakes, venomous snakes, and had almost every species from King Cobras to Mambas. There's a method called LD50 to place a value on drop-per-drop toxicity. On paper, the King Cobra has a relatively mild venom, but when you consider that an 14 foot monster can deliver an enormous amount of "mild" venom, it becomes very lethal. That's kind of the same way with AAS, and especially orals. I can show blood results that demonstrate that 800mgs of ibuprofen is more toxic than 50mgs of Anadrol for four weeks, but it's all relative. The good thing is your liver has an amazing ability to recover and recover quickly as long as it's not stressed too long. Alcohol comes to mind as an abusive toxin.
    Seriously? Snakes? The only way I will ever be able to picture you now is as old Rambo, capturing snakes in Thailand:

Quote Originally Posted by LiamTaylor View Post
    I push myself to limits everyday i train tbh, visited my mum yesterday and she said i looked a bit bigger, she doesnt know about the steroids

20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.

I'm going to try it again on Monday. I'll double the dose and see if I notice aggression and if I can break the level plane I'm at now. The thing about cheque drops is that you don't have to wait for it to build up in your system, it's an immediate surge so Monday will give me an idea what I have.

When I bred the snakes I was very interested in the venom. I won't go into why right now, but I was searching for a remedy not available. I didn't have the equipment nor was I smart enough to finish my plan. I felt the hemotoxic venom could open up and clear vascular blockage without risking a blood clot. I was fascinated by a scientist in Australia who is on the leading edge of such a study. I was also interested in the neurotoxic venom and its potential to combat autoimmune diseases. I "almost" began an experimental study with very small amounts of venom, IV, but stopped for a variety of reasons. I had about 70 snakes when I stopped. A zoo in SC took all of them for me.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenEarth View Post
    lol as I was reading you post all I could think was "damn, that sounds like tren..." Glad you reached the same conclusion. Any speculation on why those effects were observed?

Seriously? Snakes? The only way I will ever be able to picture you now is as old Rambo, capturing snakes in Thailand:

•   

Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Similar Forum Threads

1. BOLASTERON
    By DetroitHammer in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-02-2011, 05:29 PM
  2. bolasterone
    By bob1234 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-04-2004, 10:45 AM