smash competition prep: Mast/Test/Tbol

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

So basically I want to start competing. I want to put my hard work to use. I know I need to pick a competion before I start prepping. So im starting a lean bulk. I could use some help finding competition and registry, I'm in southern California.
    Any suggestions would be appreciated

Stats:
    8%

I am not a strength athlete....dealing with a few injuries so i wont be posting those stats unless someone is going to want them. I currently do a full body workout 3 times a week, low weight high rep. On top of a very physically demanding job.So Im happy with my current workout and seeing results with it, my diet is as locked in as Its ever been, and have a girlfriend who is very supportive.

Cycle:
    30mg tbol ed
    30mg mast p ed
    30mg test p ed
    May bump up the mg, I'm about 4 weeks in and might drop the tbol soon - not sure about running low dose tbol for extended periods of time or not, it is an oral but very mild. Thinking of switching over to enanthate versions of mast/test, and might blast tbol a little bit or throw in some var. I'm really just feeling it out to see what works for me. I did just tbol test the first couple of weeks and that was nice with no sides, but having added in the mast I'm getting the oily skin/breaking out but not terribly.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

I'm competing in 2014 I'm 6'0 235lbs.

First thing you need to do is add mass. Drop the masteron replace with something like NPP and dianabol.

Secondly eat- like a horse my coach eats 3-4lba of red meat a day, 12 eggs oats, quinoa, avacado, olive oil and whey.

Finally change your routine IMO.

Switch from a full body workout to really focusing on specific muscle groups- and blast the **** out of them.

And get some HGH and insulin.

^if your serious about competeing . If you just wanna casually do it HGH and insulin is not needed.

FYI BE VERY CAREFUL WITH SLIN IT CAN KILL YOU
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

I'll jump in to follow along man.
    Mind and Muscle board representative.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.

I'm in this to see how it works out!
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.

Closer to comp time drop the tbol for winni... Also 3 wks out from the show drop the prop. You will no get smaller other then dropping any extra water the prop will be makin you hold.

Also you might want to think about adding in tren. Test tren mast winni it the pre contest cycle... Just cut the test and keep the others in all the way through the show.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    I'm competing in 2014 I'm 6'0 235lbs.

First thing you need to do is add mass. Drop the masteron replace with something like NPP and dianabol.

Secondly eat- like a horse my coach eats 3-4lba of red meat a day, 12 eggs oats, quinoa, avacado, olive oil and whey.

Finally change your routine IMO.

Switch from a full body workout to really focusing on specific muscle groups- and blast the **** out of them.

And get some HGH and insulin.

^if your serious about competeing . If you just wanna casually do it HGH and insulin is not needed.

FYI BE VERY CAREFUL WITH SLIN IT CAN KILL YOU
    I did get up to 197 last cycle, but lost a lot of weight getting sick and in pct. Plus I had a rough time with my new job - overall just burning too many calories to hold onto weight. Honestly I look bigger now then I did then because I'm cut up and the right muscles look big. So not saying I don't want to gain weight, cause I do, but I'm not looking for a lot more weight. Like short term 185 while lowering bf, long term I've wanted to hit a lean 205.

I have used deca and don't like 19nors really, ****ed up my sex drive and I basically have ed now. Not looking for it to get worse. Dbol is a maybe, I like dbol, but I'm using tbol because it's similar without the estrogen conversion, so the weight gain is more solid, plus it binds with shbg to make other compounds more effective and has close to no androgenic number. I have enough tbol dbol var tren mast test and ptren to run any which cycle.

I am eating a lot, and trying to eat more, and it's all pretty high quality food. This is one of my problem areas, not the quality of food, but the quantity is difficult for me to get up. I'd say I'm eating roughly 3000 calories a day, and 250g of protein, and eating more than that is work for me.

I've been wanting to do a 6 day split forever but between work and my lady it's next to impossible, so I try to get 3 thorough body workouts a week instead of missing anything in a week. It's just where I'm at in life right now, and difficult to change. I was thinking about getting a tower 200 to get a couple workouts in a week at home.

I'm currently running:
    Ghrp2 100mcg x 2/day
    Cjc 50/100mcg morning night
    Peg mgf 200mcg x1 per week
    Mgf 200 mcg 1 hour post workout in lagging muscles
    Igf lr3 40mcg 24 hours post mgf
    Along with cla, fish oil, b12, multi, b multi, liv 52, c and about 4 different kinds of carnitine.
    Will this work for hgh and slin?
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    I'll jump in to follow along man.
    Thanks bro
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackGT99 View Post
    I'm in this to see how it works out!
    Much appreciated.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by usealittle View Post
    Closer to comp time drop the tbol for winni... Also 3 wks out from the show drop the prop. You will no get smaller other then dropping any extra water the prop will be makin you hold.

Also you might want to think about adding in tren. Test tren mast winni it the pre contest cycle... Just cut the test and keep the others in all the way through the show.

Very insightful. So don't lower test dose just drop all together? Can you advise on proceeding without tren? I was thinking 60-100mg var per day. Winni is a maybe, I hear it is very harsh.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by usealittle

Why would you drop the prop when it's the only thing giving you sex drive from tren suppression?
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.

This is about your BB comp not about ****in like crazy.... Last 2-3 wks your gonna need to keep your head in the game. Sex will take your eye off the prize. Besides with low test you will not even want to **** so it will not matter much to you at all. If you have a girl she will just have to deal with it or bus out the vibrator...

12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

This is about your BB comp not about ****in like crazy.... Last 2-3 wks your gonna need to keep your head in the game. Sex will take your eye off the prize. Besides with low test you will not even want to **** so it will not matter much to you at all. If you have a girl she will just have to deal with it or bus out the vibrator...

I'm well aware of what this is about but testosterone does more than just give you sex drive it makes you feel like a man. I'm sure being a depressed motherfu*ker leading up to an event is distracting as well. Keep the test but lower your dosage to TRT levels.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Ya I feel like crap when I don't have any test, but I can also see what you're saying about not running it right before competition. maybe just the last week or 2? is running at trt dose really going to be that bad?
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

I'm in this to see how it works man, I think the main reason you would drop test a few weeks before the show is because test causes water retention even if it is just a small amount this is not ideal for a show.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by smash1904
    Ya I feel like crap when I don't have any test, but I can also see what you're saying about not running it right before competition. maybe just the last week or 2? is running at trt dose really going to be that bad?
    Run a TRT dose with an AI like aromasin and you won't have any water retention whatsoever. I can see why they are saying not to run it but no test = unhappy man !
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.

Lol... Any good national level or pro worth beans cuts all test and ANYTHING tha will make then hold water. You do what you want but like I said 2-3 wks out it should be ALL about the show.... Not if you feel like **** or just don't wanna. You know your not gonna feel good but it's for the better of your look on stage and will help you get to where you want to be, in the number 1 spot! That's what the hole thing is about.

17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Foreal4
    I'm in this to see how it works man, I think the main reason you would drop test a few weeks before the show is because test causes water retention even if it is just a small amount this is not ideal for a show.
    This is what I'm sayin.... 3wks out even if it's prop you need to cut anything that makes the body hold water. It's always better to be a little smaller and more cut then to be bigger and flatter! And before someone says it you don't want to use diuretics cuz it WILL make you flat.... Now your small and flat which don't work! And all the work you did the last 16+ wks will be **** away....

18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Lol... Any good national level or pro worth beans cuts all test and ANYTHING tha will make then hold water. You do what you want but like I said 2-3 wks out it should be ALL about the show.... Not if you feel like **** or just don't wanna. You know your not gonna feel good but it's for the better of your look on stage and will help you get to where you want to be, in the number 1 spot! That's what the hole thing is about.

This is what I'm sayin.... 3wks out even if it's prop you need to cut anything that makes the body hold water. It's always better to be a little smaller and more cut then to be bigger and flatter! And before someone says it you don't want to use diuretics cuz it WILL make you flat.... Now your small and flat which don't work! And all the work you did the last 16+ wks will be **** away....

I take it your schooled on AAS use so as you know water retention is caused by an increase in estrogen right? So how much estrogen do you think will be floating around in your body on a TRT dose with a strong AI like aromasin especially when dosed ED!
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Got a lot of responses I need to get back to, but don't have time right now.

Day: 1

Weight: 176

Training:
    Straight leg deadlift
    Bench press
    Cable rows
    Lat pullover
    Pec flys
    Triceps pulldown
    Lateral delt raises
    Nothing super crazy, just an awesome pump and vascularity. Felt super strong at the start, but wasn't able to squeeze out a full 30 with the last exercises.

Food:
    4 meals
    Cottage cheese breakfast with bananas, apples and strawberries. Also had some string cheese as a snack.
    Whole grain sandwich lunch with spinach cheese and turkey breast.
    Greek yogurt snack.
    Quinoi and chicken
    100 gram protein shake
    Quinoi and chicken again.

Dosing:
    Tbol 40mg/day
    Masteron 37.5mg/day
    Test 30mg/day
    (I'd like to mention these injections are being done subcutaneously, I read it works just as well and getting stable blood levels - just Google subcutaneous testosterone)
    Stopping GHRP for 1 week to re sensitize, still running igf mgf.

Sides:
    Mild acne/oily skin, hunger. I've started using this product called black soap and it has to be the best face soap I've ever used. Also pantothenine 600mg/day - together it's keeping my skin pretty clear. I also ran a course of Accutane before cycle.

Over all I feel strong and energized, and my libido is through the roof.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

How is subq treating you? That's a topic that's very uneasy on of it works or don't. How long does it take you to get it all in? Very curious
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.

I take it your schooled on AAS use so as you know water retention is caused by an increase in estrogen right? So how much estrogen do you think will be floating around in your body on a TRT dose with a strong AI like aromasin especially when dosed ED!
    with me on my trt i need alot of AI with the 200mg i take.... less then 2 wks after i started the docs meds i could feel my nips getting sore and itchy. so alot if us can have problems with very little test.

im not sayin im the end all to be all about AAS but i know a thing or 2.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Run a TRT dose with an AI like aromasin and you won't have any water retention whatsoever. I can see why they are saying not to run it but no test = unhappy man !
    My experience would have to point to that too. It's not just libido and energy - my hunger disappears. Plus I don't care what you say my lady doesn't understand me not having a sex drive. Period.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Ok I think I can handle that and it makes sense. But would letro not work? That **** kills like 99% estrogen. I mean this is my first time around and I'm in it to win it, so feeling like **** and not wanting sex is fine - if my gf can stay supportive during that time. She's my everything and I hate that when I have a lowered sex drive she thinks I'm not attracted to her. I want nothing more than to marry her and make babies
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Ya it's entirely too much hard work to piss away on small details. I guess those small details are going to be what makes a difference.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.

look man you can stay on the test and use letro or whatever you have but what i know is no test with anti-e's the the way to look your best. but your far from the show so dont worry about that yet. keep on your job in the gym and in the kitchen and see how you feel when the time comes.
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.

jst saw the pic. how far out are you?
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Touché
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thyrod View Post
    How is subq treating you? That's a topic that's very uneasy on of it works or don't. How long does it take you to get it all in? Very curious
    Subq is pretty awesome... easy to do, and pretty painless if you keep the dose small(putting too much oil in one spot can leave a painful bruise). From what I've read it's just as effective at keeping stable levels, and I'm doing daily doses so I'm not really feeling any dips, negative sides or anything. I had been using 30g pins which takes forever to draw, but will be receiving 25g soon. Also I like how accurate of a dose I can get - 20 tics test 25 tics mast. Overall I'm very pleased with it.
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

with me on my trt i need alot of AI with the 200mg i take.... less then 2 wks after i started the docs meds i could feel my nips getting sore and itchy. so alot if us can have problems with very little test.

im not sayin im the end all to be all about AAS but i know a thing or 2.
    Ya I'm thinking of adding in low dose Exemestane just to get myself a little more dry, but I'm curious as to how much the masts anti e properties will actually work. I read it acts more like a serm than an ai... all the same my nips have been a little itchy even at this low dose.

I was consulted for trt after my last cycle just cause recovery has gotten painfully difficult for me, and am thinking of going that route. I don't like the ups and downs of coming on and off cycle, and how I feel off cycle - low energy, fatigue, crappy libido ect... the problem is its just so damn expensive. Any recommendations? I'm thinking of just running it myself and having my regular doctor do regular check ups.

And I'm inclined to believe you do know a thing or two, so I appreciate you chiming in.
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

look man you can stay on the test and use letro or whatever you have but what i know is no test with anti-e's the the way to look your best. but your far from the show so dont worry about that yet. keep on your job in the gym and in the kitchen and see how you feel when the time comes.
    You're right and will do. And I don't have a competition figured out yet, more of a prep to start prepping for competition. As I've said I'm not sure how to find an event or register, but want to start getting ready for it. I keep hearing I need to bulk up a bit, but I want to do a slow lean bulk. I've done the rapid weight gain before and I always lose weight almost as fast as I gain it.
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

What's with time signature?
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.

Time sig... That for me?

33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Time sig... That for me?

No every post I make says a different time than what I am actually posting it at. Like an 8 hour time difference.
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.

You must had it set to a wrong time like central when your in pacific or somethin like that

35. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

In theory you could use masteron prop TROUGH te comp. it's pure DHT absolutely no water retention
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.

Mast prop, tren ace, primo ace(real primo), halo... All can be run through shows.

37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Merry Christmas everyone! Now back to the grindstone. Will get back to this tonight.
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.

It's late but marry Christmas guys...

39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Sorry for the lack of updates, been super busy and without a phone or computer. Still training and dieting. Will have more updates soon
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.

Mast prop, tren ace, primo ace(real primo), halo... All can be run through shows.

I trained for a not so serious show and ran prop/tren/mast/ winny tail end up untill the show. And then took some Lasiks (diuretic) staring with a small dose overnight to start. I don't think dropping test is entirely effective as it technically should be. With 350 mg of prop I cut it out like 3 days before, running tren was about 525mg and mast was about 525 as well w winny 50mg Ed then 100 for the last week I was the dryest one up there. Anyone have insight?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-18-2012, 01:51 PM
  2. Prop/trena/mast + test E cycle?!
    By Xpballer in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-12-2012, 01:45 AM
  3. Vote on 2 cycles for me please mast test deca
    By Vickrx7 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-18-2011, 07:25 PM