Holy moly Anadrol!!! - AnabolicMinds.com

Holy moly Anadrol!!!

  1. New Member
    skratch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    210
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    235

    Holy moly Anadrol!!!


    Been a long time since Iv been on here and I just wanted to let you guys know what I feel about this compound.I started taking 25mg a day and by the 5th day I went to the full 50mg recommended dose.I was a non believer in the strength gains people would say about this drug but there insane.To put it easy,lets say you do a full 12 week test/deca cycle of 500mg of each and by the end of it your bench goes up about 50-65 lbs well on anadrol ALL my lifts are up 65-85 lbs in less than 2 weeks.Its freaking unreal how powerfull this stuff is.Be fore you know it your are maxing every machine and you start just laughing how amazing you feel and how everything just feels like a feather.I just did a 2 weeker to jump start my test/deca cycle and just wanted to let you guys know and see what others are gaining in strength on it.

  2. Diamond Member
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    28
    Posts
    11,397
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    4187008

    Very nice
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  3. Advanced Member
    specmike's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    694
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    7220

    I thought all the real Anadrol dried up years ago? I ran across several fakes back in about 2001 or 2002 when I was working narcotics.
    Training around a jacked up neck.
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    Jawbreaker24's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    173
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    19997

    Watch those tendons and ligaments...


    "Victory is Reserved for those willing to pay its price"

    ~Unknown~
    Victory is reserved for those willing to pay its price
  5. New Member
    skratch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    210
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    235

    I don't know if I can post pics or say the name of the brand but I got them from a local source.He told me they are underground but 100% legit
  6. Senior Member
    DetroitHammer's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    60
    Posts
    1,211
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    20687

    I love Anadrol, just love it. Glad to hear you're having great results; I do every time.
  7. Advanced Member
    Killler's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    811
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    285283

    Quote Originally Posted by skratch View Post
    Been a long time since Iv been on here and I just wanted to let you guys know what I feel about this compound.I started taking 25mg a day and by the 5th day I went to the full 50mg recommended dose.I was a non believer in the strength gains people would say about this drug but there insane.To put it easy,lets say you do a full 12 week test/deca cycle of 500mg of each and by the end of it your bench goes up about 50-65 lbs well on anadrol ALL my lifts are up 65-85 lbs in less than 2 weeks.Its freaking unreal how powerfull this stuff is.Be fore you know it your are maxing every machine and you start just laughing how amazing you feel and how everything just feels like a feather.I just did a 2 weeker to jump start my test/deca cycle and just wanted to let you guys know and see what others are gaining in strength on it.

    I was maxing out every machine without ever using gear.
  8. Elite Member
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,306
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1941542

    Quote Originally Posted by Killler

    I was maxing out every machine without ever using gear.
    I remember my first beer
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  9. Advanced Member
    Killler's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    811
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    285283

    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    I remember my first beer
    Right.


    OP watch your conn tissues.

    My friend destroyed his shoulders completely because he jumped from 180 bench to 500 with Anadrol. He can`t train at all 12 years later how much it hurts him .So don`t go all out.
  10. Senior Member
    DetroitHammer's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    60
    Posts
    1,211
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    20687

    You're right and that's one of the reasons why I am against stacking dbol/adrol to front load; too much, too soon. Let your muscles grow and adjust to the new demands before going all out. I developed a huge bursa in my left elbow because of that. Your joints and tendons take time to strengthen up and unfortunately, test will weaken them so you have to be careful. But, after trying everything out there except for cheque drops, my best gains are with test e/ test suspension and anadrol. If that doesn't make you grow, nothing will.

    Quote Originally Posted by Killler View Post
    Right.


    OP watch your conn tissues.

    My friend destroyed his shoulders completely because he jumped from 180 bench to 500 with Anadrol. He can`t train at all 12 years later how much it hurts him .So don`t go all out.
  11. Professional Member
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,432
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1807717

    Looks like others beat me to it with the whole connective tissue thing. On another note anadrol is f*cking amazing love it.
  12. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,707
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    950992
  13. New Member
    skratch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    210
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    235

    You have not felt what ON means in the gym until you have tried anadrol lol,Im taking it easy guys but I can see why kids would hurt themselves on it.The power increase is crazy,by day 3 I went from 225x10 to 275x6 and by the end of 2 week I put up 315 for 3.I know its not much but for me it would take 3 months with a cycle to get those strength gains that fast.Im also taking 2 ius rip hgh/day and 500 mg test e and deca a week also
  14. Professional Member
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,432
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1807717

    Quote Originally Posted by skratch
    You have not felt what ON means in the gym until you have tried anadrol lol,Im taking it easy guys but I can see why kids would hurt themselves on it.The power increase is crazy,by day 3 I went from 225x10 to 275x6 and by the end of 2 week I put up 315 for 3.I know its not much but for me it would take 3 months with a cycle to get those strength gains that fast.Im also taking 2 ius rip hgh/day and 500 mg test e and deca a week also
    Sounds like you've got some fun in front if you 8)
  15. New Member
    Bodock's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    235
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    42674

    You need some pretty good liver guard with this right? TUDCA?
    Psalm 73:26
    My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Anadrol
    By baham99 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 113
    Last Post: 05-20-2008, 05:19 PM
  2. holy ****...1000mg???
    By thepizmo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-23-2005, 08:08 AM
  3. adding anadrol to the mix
    By skinheadken in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-06-2004, 10:04 PM
  4. Holy crap, I think 1-test lethargy is kicking in!
    By max silver in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-14-2003, 01:23 PM
  5. The Holy Grail?
    By Nelson in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-01-2003, 08:04 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in