Classic Test-E cycle newbie help

  1. New Member
    Noshirt52's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    247
    Rep Power
    1491
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    37.52%

    Classic Test-E cycle newbie help


    Am going to be running of Test E within the next month or so and wanted to get some clear advice on what should be done. I have done plenty of research and have been lifting for years. However this is my first time taking real gear. I have taken orals and supps over the internet but thats not the same as real pinning from what i hear.

    The cycle goes as follows:

    Test E
    weeks 1-12
    250 mg/ml per week

    (not sure if i want to bump it up at all) please feel free to let me know what should be done.

    On cycle ill be taking:
    Forma stanzol as my AI.
    Cycle Support
    Fish oils
    Glutamine
    Additional milk thistle

    About two weeks after the last pin...
    Weeks 14-18
    Clomid 50/50/50/50
    Hcg for a 4 week span as well.

    Anything i am forgetting? I have never pinned before and definitely will not do it until i am 100 percent certain on what needs to be done. Please any advice is great. This is just a brief run up of what i have researched so far. Looking for more information

  2. Professional Member
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,735
    Rep Power
    4035235
    Level
    79
    Lv. Percent
    20.03%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    I by no means am that knowledgeable I like you am still researching and learning. But some quick advice would be to up your test e to 500. /week pin 250 m/thurs . And from everything I've read I thought HCG was to be ran starting the second week through and stop at end of cycle or week before I'm going to have to go back and look but I'm sure some more knowledgeable peeps will chime in. Keep researching
    Independent
  3. Diamond Member
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,568
    Rep Power
    3981678
    Level
    90
    Lv. Percent
    6.43%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Bean is right on the hcg. As far as pct you Will want to add in more stuff to help get you back and running... Daa as well as AI... Creatine or whatever else you feel.
    On cycle AI go with Aromasin/exemestane... Helps test work better and Will keep the bloat down.
    ALSO 250mg is too low... 500mg a week... 250 on Monday and 250 on Thursday. Or I personally do Tuesday and Friday
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
    •   
       

  4. Professional Member
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,735
    Rep Power
    4035235
    Level
    79
    Lv. Percent
    20.03%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    Bean is right on the hcg. As far as pct you Will want to add in more stuff to help get you back and running... Daa as well as AI... Creatine or whatever else you feel.
    On cycle AI go with Aromasin/exemestane... Helps test work better and Will keep the bloat down.
    ALSO 250mg is too low... 500mg a week... 250 on Monday and 250 on Thursday. Or I personally do Tuesday and Friday
    ^^^ this AB knows his ****
    Independent
  5. Advanced Member
    Red9's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    502
    Rep Power
    49139
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    15.96%

    Also, you'd do some good by throwing Nolva into pct as well to run alongside Clomid. Sure they're both SERMS but they both function differently. Maybe something like Nolva 40/20/20/20 & Clomid 75/50/50/25 and you still run your Aromasin (exemestane) with those too, at 12.5mg ED or EOD depending on whether u are prone to gyno.

    The info above me is definitely gtg, and Airborne can't lead ya wrong.

    Awesome progress in your avatar pic btw, that's something to be extremely proud of brutha
  6. Advanced Member
    GreenEarth's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    781
    Rep Power
    15014
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    50.36%

    HCG is suppressive, keep it out of PCT.
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamTaylor View Post
    I push myself to limits everyday i train tbh, visited my mum yesterday and she said i looked a bit bigger, she doesnt know about the steroids
  7. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,903
    Rep Power
    7167051
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    42.55%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Noshirt52 View Post
    Am going to be running of Test E within the next month or so and wanted to get some clear advice on what should be done. I have done plenty of research and have been lifting for years. However this is my first time taking real gear. I have taken orals and supps over the internet but thats not the same as real pinning from what i hear.

    The cycle goes as follows:

    Test E
    weeks 1-12
    250 mg/ml per week

    (not sure if i want to bump it up at all) please feel free to let me know what should be done.

    On cycle ill be taking:
    Forma stanzol as my AI.
    Cycle Support
    Fish oils
    Glutamine
    Additional milk thistle

    About two weeks after the last pin...
    Weeks 14-18
    Clomid 50/50/50/50
    Hcg for a 4 week span as well.

    Anything i am forgetting? I have never pinned before and definitely will not do it until i am 100 percent certain on what needs to be done. Please any advice is great. This is just a brief run up of what i have researched so far. Looking for more information
    These other guys are right, bump the test to 500mg/wk, pin twice per week. I recommend 23g 1 1/2" pins and rotate injection sites each time.

    Pick up some anastrozole and if you want run it starting day 15 0.5mg every 3 days to start and bump it up slowly if needed. I'd grab some letro while you're at it in case thijngs get out of hand and you need to zap some developing gyno quickly. You don't want to crush your estro too bad or it will slow/stop your gains, hurt your joints, kill your sex drive, etc...

    Also pick up some cabergoline and run it 0.5mg 2x/week for the whole cycle

    For PCT run:

    (Starting 7 days after last pin)

    Clomid 0/50/50/25/25
    Nolva 0/20/20/10/10
    Daa 3/3/3/3/3 (or another DAA product dosed as directed such as test powder, intimidate, dpol, whatever)
    OTC ai erase 0/0/0/3/3/2/2/1 or AD-3 0/0/0/2/2/2/1/1
    or you can use the anastrozole at 0.5mg 0/0/0/e3d/e3d/e4d/e5d/e5d or something like that to taper it down

    you don't need to screw with hcg for a 12 week test e cycle

    after that you should be good to go!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  8. Senior Member
    Blergs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2,081
    Rep Power
    323530
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    62.14%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    I by no means am that knowledgeable I like you am still researching and learning. But some quick advice would be to up your test e to 500. /week pin 250 m/thurs . And from everything I've read I thought HCG was to be ran starting the second week through and stop at end of cycle or week before I'm going to have to go back and look but I'm sure some more knowledgeable peeps will chime in. Keep researching
    yep HCG last 4-6 weeks of cycle leading up to BUT NOT into PCT is what I rec. DONT USE IN PCT IT WILL HINDER IT!!
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.
  9. Advanced Member
    GreenEarth's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    781
    Rep Power
    15014
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    50.36%

    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Also pick up some cabergoline and run it 0.5mg 2x/week for the whole cycle
    Out of curiosity, why do you recommend this for a test-e cycle? Anytime I see caber used it's in relation to prolactin, and with test-e typically you don't have to worry too much about prolactin sides, at least not to the degree that you do with tren or deca.
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamTaylor View Post
    I push myself to limits everyday i train tbh, visited my mum yesterday and she said i looked a bit bigger, she doesnt know about the steroids
  10. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,903
    Rep Power
    7167051
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    42.55%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenEarth View Post
    Out of curiosity, why do you recommend this for a test-e cycle? Anytime I see caber used it's in relation to prolactin, and with test-e typically you don't have to worry too much about prolactin sides, at least not to the degree that you do with tren or deca.
    Prolactin will typically rise as estrogen does during test cycle. Prolactin with test only may not be enough to cause real issues but caber helps with libido when prolactin is even a bit high. Everyone's different though
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  11. Professional Member
    punjabimunde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4,513
    Rep Power
    461559
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    96.22%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Weeks 1-10: 500mg Testosterone Enanthate per week (2 injections of 250mg, Sunday Morning Wednesday night)
    Optional: Weeks 1-4: 30mg of Dbol per day (split in two doses, one pre workout, one 12 hours later)
    Weeks 1-12: .5mg of Anastrozole Every other Day (EOD)
    Weeks 4-12: 500iu's of HCG per week (2 injections of 250iu's, same days as test, but not in the same syringe)
    PCT starts week 12, two weeks after last test shot
    Week 1&2: 40mg Tamoxifen (nolva) per day
    Week 3&4: 20mg Tamoxifen (nolva) per day

    And that's it. Simple, straightforward and a great first cycle. Remember, time on + PCT = time off before cycle. So this whole cycle would take you 16 weeks, so you need to wait 16 weeks before your next cycle so your body is fully normalized in its natural hormonal state before doing another cycle.

    *Note: you could run the testosterone for two more weeks, Weeks 1-12, just move all the other times for the other compounds up by 2 weeks, so PCT starts week 14, HCG/Arimidex ends before you start PCT. Dbol dosage would still stay the same for 4 weeks. *
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  12. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,903
    Rep Power
    7167051
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    42.55%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde View Post
    Weeks 1-10: 500mg Testosterone Enanthate per week (2 injections of 250mg, Sunday Morning Wednesday night)
    Optional: Weeks 1-4: 30mg of Dbol per day (split in two doses, one pre workout, one 12 hours later)
    Weeks 1-12: .5mg of Anastrozole Every other Day (EOD)
    Weeks 4-12: 500iu's of HCG per week (2 injections of 250iu's, same days as test, but not in the same syringe)
    PCT starts week 12, two weeks after last test shot
    Week 1&2: 40mg Tamoxifen (nolva) per day
    Week 3&4: 20mg Tamoxifen (nolva) per day

    And that's it. Simple, straightforward and a great first cycle. Remember, time on + PCT = time off before cycle. So this whole cycle would take you 16 weeks, so you need to wait 16 weeks before your next cycle so your body is fully normalized in its natural hormonal state before doing another cycle.

    *Note: you could run the testosterone for two more weeks, Weeks 1-12, just move all the other times for the other compounds up by 2 weeks, so PCT starts week 14, HCG/Arimidex ends before you start PCT. Dbol dosage would still stay the same for 4 weeks. *
    See, Punjab recommends running an ai, but doing that was crushing my gains so I'm not running any ai on my cycle right now and having no issues.

    Its all about seeing what works for everyone else, seeing what the basics are, playing it safe to start and adjusting as you go until you find what does the best for u
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  13. Advanced Member
    GreenEarth's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    781
    Rep Power
    15014
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    50.36%

    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Prolactin will typically rise as estrogen does during test cycle. Prolactin with test only may not be enough to cause real issues but caber helps with libido when prolactin is even a bit high. Everyone's different though
    Interesting...my libido was absolutely crazy when I was just on test-e.
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamTaylor View Post
    I push myself to limits everyday i train tbh, visited my mum yesterday and she said i looked a bit bigger, she doesnt know about the steroids
  14. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,903
    Rep Power
    7167051
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    42.55%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenEarth View Post
    Interesting...my libido was absolutely crazy when I was just on test-e.
    it hits everyone a little different I guess!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  15. New Member
    Mack555's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  80 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    32
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    89.83%

    Maybe something like Nolva 40/20/20/20 & Clomid 75/50/50/25 and you still run your Aromasin (exemestane) with those too, at 12.5mg ED or EOD depending on whether u are prone to gyno.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Test first cycle. Please help.
    By Ricci Gladwel in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-10-2011, 10:05 AM
  2. Deca/test/dbol cycle need help
    By adgonzales in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-18-2011, 09:57 PM
  3. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-28-2011, 08:59 PM
  4. Deca200 and test sust300 cycle general help
    By bcslick in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-09-2010, 07:35 AM
  5. Test E Cycle - Need help with HCG
    By Ethan05 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-01-2009, 07:40 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in