4 WEEK BLAST CYCLE!! Test P/Tren A/TNE/Dbol/Anadrol

Page 1 of 29 1236 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

4 WEEK BLAST CYCLE!! Test P/Tren A/TNE/Dbol/Anadrol

Ok figured I would get this started now. Going to get bloods today. For everyone that followed along in the other thread I used for brainstorming this will be the log just for my cycle.

Here is the links to my other thread and and the one Dunn posted up-
    What is Dave about to do?? Test/Tren and BPS PCT?
    Androgens

Layout-

Day 1-28 Test P 100mg EOD
    Wk 1-3 TNE Smash 130mg EOD 30 Min before lifting with TEST P (this is a blend 75mg TNE, 25mg Dbol, 30mg Anadrol)
    Day 1-28 TNE 100mg EOD (non prop days) 30 minutes before lifting.
    Day-1-27 TREN A 125mg EOD

HCG 125iu 2x a week for entire time. Will stop 6 days before PCT.

Support on cycle-
    wk 2-8 Formasurge 6 pumps ED
    wk 1-4 Anebeta maybe longer
    wk 1-8 caber .5mg 2x a week
    of course I have Adex and Letro and Exemestane onhand incase I need them.

PCT -
    Day 31-47 Clomid 150mg (150mg Ed 7 days 100mg ED after
    Day 46- TBD Nolva 20mg
    Exemestane day 30- 55 12.5mg ED (depending on joints)
    Wk-5-8 Still using Formasurge
    Wk-5-9 Endosurge

I will be preloading cycle day "0". It will look like this-
    Day 0- Test P 200mg
    Day 0- Tren A 250mg
    (I will not be doubling the TNE)

Idea behind doseages-
    This doseage schedule is estimated for a 48-72 hour half life of the esters. There is alot of conflicting information because your body metabolizes differently depending on genetics and injection sight. I went with 48 hours but the possible extra 24 hours does not effect blood levels enough or cause a massive shift that I need to worry about.
    - The Test P injection will give me a steady blood level of 100mg on the 3rd day and will start to decline day 30, by day 37 there is 4.5mg left and PCT has begun. Remember this is the amount wanted to keep a androgenic state but still have an anabolic to help negate sides of Tren.
    - Tren A will be kept at a steady blood level of 125mg from day 3-4 all the way to day 30 then it starts to metabolize out. By day 37 I will have 5.5mg left in me and pct will already have begun.

PCT is very light and I am looking for a VERY fast recovery.
    -The Exemestane will be my main LH/FSH stimulator as well as AI properties.
    - The Nolva used past Clomid to help my natural hormones recover.
    - Clomid is blasted and for its ability to stimulate LH/FSH production the best (this is for me and what I have found compared to nolva in past bloodwork)
    - Formasurge and Endosurge will be used to free test, help natural production of test as well as prevent muscle wasting. (plus I love both of the products)
    Estrogen should not be a major side on this cycle because of the low amount of aromatizing compounds and low doseage of what compounds there are. I will be trying to keep E2 to VERY low levels but still existent enough to keep building muscle and joints to not hurt. The main goal is to be VERY androgenic and build hard dense muscle with fat loss while increasing strength to a small degree.
    Pics to Come---
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

First !!!!!!!! Hells yeah brother time to get f**king swore! Lets kill this sh*t!
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by technique88
    First !!!!!!!! Hells yeah brother time to get f**king swore! Lets kill this sh*t!
    Hell yeah man. Glad to have you on this soon to be epic 4 week ride.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

How many damn threads are there!!?? Lol

All up in this btch again!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift
    How many damn threads are there!!?? Lol

All up in this btch again!
    This is the log lol. I was brainstorming in the other one and worked out the cycle details. This is the one I will be updating.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

3rd! HAHA! This is going to be awesome!
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

In brother get swole
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Haha can't wait for this sick ass cycle!!!!!
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Bloods are done and I'm waiting for results. Should have them Thursday or friday.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

Sweet man! I bet your adrenaline is rushing!
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by texasfinest2
    Sweet man! I bet your adrenaline is rushing!
    Yeah I'm stoked. Got a few ideas and tricks up my sleeve for this burst cycle.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

I'm def in DD!
    Mind and Muscle board representative.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Blood level charts

These charts are my dosing schedule and show the blood levels based on halflife ester of the test. The dose schedule is above each picture in BLUE

Test Prop-
    Day "0"- 200mg
    EOD 100mg from day 1-24 (12 injections total)
    TEST PROP- I found conflicting half life documentation on this so I went with the most seen on medical forums. I went with 2 days but I found it is kind of dependant on injection site because it is metabolized differently. For example glutes shows 2days half life but delts shows almost 3.5 days.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

In.
    A superbeast is a mythological creature created for entertainment purposes only. A superbeasts references to anabolic steroids, hormones and peptides are just that, references for entertainment purposes only.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  129 lbs.

Holy ****!!! Thats a cycle!

Do you have so,eone in mind with a liver that will be a match??? jk
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

Why tren ace e3d? That's a hormonal roller coaster. And tren is not one to toy with.

I would adjust that to 50mg Ed
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.

I have to agree I would run the tren everyday at 50mg. But I like the cycle.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

I have some brewed prop... cant wait to jump on that band waggon also dd.... im in for the ride...
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by schwellington
    Why tren ace e3d? That's a hormonal roller coaster. And tren is not one to toy with.

I would adjust that to 50mg Ed
    Acetate has a 3 day half life so as long as I preload then inject every 3 days it brings me to 150mg at day 3-4 and I maintain a steady 150mg.

I could be wrong with the half life and if it is shorter then yeah I will adjust.
  20. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Acetate has a 3 day half life so as long as I preload then inject every 3 days it brings me to 150mg at day 3-4 and I maintain a steady 150mg.

I could be wrong with the half life and if it is shorter then yeah I will adjust.
    EOD minimum, I prefer ED. Also, running tren or deca right up until pct is just asking for a horrible recovery because of the active metabolites. I ran tren ace right up until my pct on my first cycle (yes, I know tren on the first cycle was not smart) and my pct and time after it sucked. Didn't feel recovered for a couple months and that was with nolva (20 mg seven weeks), clomid (50mg four weeks) and caber (.5mg twice a week during and a month after cycle's end). I hope you have better luck than I did though.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jt339

EOD minimum, I prefer ED. Also, running tren or deca right up until pct is just asking for a horrible recovery because of the active metabolites. I ran tren ace right up until my pct on my first cycle (yes, I know tren on the first cycle was not smart) and my pct and time after it sucked. Didn't feel recovered for a couple months and that was with nolva (20 mg seven weeks), clomid (50mg four weeks) and caber (.5mg twice a week during and a month after cycle's end). I hope you have better luck than I did though.
    How long was your first cycle? And what dose did you run?

If you spike your blood levels of acetate to 150mg by preloading and assuming it has a half life of 2 days (for eod injections). On day 24 is your last injection of 150mg. By day 26 its a blood level of 75mg, 2 days after that 37.5, and six days after last pin its around 17mg. So 7 days after last pin is when you would start pct... day "30".

Enanthate is different because of ester weight.

Deca and Tren acetate have nowhere near the same ester weight and completly different half lifes.

Also a burst cycle is a different beast. The idea is short time high dose resulting in less HPTA suppression and with a end result of fast recovery. If I play this "safe" at conservative doseages and don't test these theories at a dose I am able to risk I have no point to try it.
  22. Registered User

How long was your first cycle? And what dose did you run?
    14 weeks, last six weeks was with ace at 350mg a week

If you spike your blood levels of acetate to 150mg by preloading and assuming it has a half life of 2 days (for eod injections). On day 24 is your last injection of 150mg. By day 26 its a blood level of 75mg, 2 days after that 37.5, and six days after last pin its around 17mg. So 7 days after last pin is when you would start pct... day "30".
    Right, this would be the case if there were no active metabolites which can linger for awhile.

Enanthate is different because of ester weight.
    Right.

Deca and Tren acetate have nowhere near the same ester weight and completly different half lifes.
    I was referring to nandrolone itself, not just deca, my mistake.

Also a burst cycle is a different beast. The idea is short time high dose resulting in less HPTA suppression and with a end result of fast recovery. If I play this "safe" at conservative doseages and don't test these theories at a dose I am able to risk I have no point to try it.
    Correct, except for the fact that nandrolone and tren can shut you down almost instantly. A week's worth of npp can have you shut down completely by the end of the week. No scientific evidence to back that up, just my own bloodwork. Recovery is very individual and I could just have ****ty recovery ability which I hope to be the case for your sake.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

I personally recover VERY fast. After a 16 week cycle of Test e up to 900mg dbol kicker and 6 week winny finisher, I am recovered 100% 58 days after my cycle ended. I have bloods to prove it and am about to post my results from yesterdays tests.

I am going to do a bit of editing tonight and dial in my dose. It is possible and not a big deal to pin Tren ED with my TNE. I just need to keep test levels lower.

I will throw up some doseage numbers on my blood level calculator tonight and figure out how I will preload and dose ED.
  24. Registered User

I personally recover VERY fast. After a 16 week cycle of Test e up to 900mg dbol kicker and 6 week winny finisher, I am recovered 100% 58 days after my cycle ended. I have bloods to prove it and am about to post my results from yesterdays tests.

I am going to do a bit of editing tonight and dial in my dose. It is possible and not a big deal to pin Tren ED with my TNE. I just need to keep test levels lower.

I will throw up some doseage numbers on my blood level calculator tonight and figure out how I will preload and dose ED.
    Sounds good. I would really like to see bloods from this cycle to determine if it is just my ****ty recovery ability from tren or if it is universal. I have done other cycles where I felt like I didn't even feel like I was in pct at all, so it isn't all gear, just nandro and tren that give me problems.
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Hmm that's interesting. Does anything else like anavar do that to you? I would think it could be a androgen thing but it wouldn't explain the deca. Maybe its the non aromatising compounds that have a effect on your progesterone. Possibly E2 problems? That's pretty interesting either way.

I am getting my bloods done after my pct compounds clear after pct. I am usually good 7-10 days after pct.
  26. Registered User

Hmm that's interesting. Does anything else like anavar do that to you? I would think it could be a androgen thing but it wouldn't explain the deca. Maybe its the non aromatising compounds that have a effect on your progesterone. Possibly E2 problems? That's pretty interesting either way.

I am getting my bloods done after my pct compounds clear after pct. I am usually good 7-10 days after pct.
    I have used pretty much all the popular gear nowadays except eq and the only time recovery is a major issue is when I run either nandro or tren. I have found that if I give myself about 2 months for the 19-nor to clear before pct then recovery isn't as much of an issue.
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jt339

I have used pretty much all the popular gear nowadays except eq and the only time recovery is a major issue is when I run either nandro or tren. I have found that if I give myself about 2 months for the 19-nor to clear before pct then recovery isn't as much of an issue.
    Very interesting. Your body probably just metabolises 19-nor compounds slower for some reason. That's crazy bro
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.

Interested

Im interested in your results. Never done a blast
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by IrishByBlood
    Im interested in your results. Never done a blast
    Good to have ya man.
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by madds87
    I have some brewed prop... cant wait to jump on that band waggon also dd.... im in for the ride...
    Hell yeah. Good to have you bro. Let me know when you get on a burst/blast
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. thoughts on cycle test e tren e deca
    By dedicatedmean in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-21-2012, 09:45 AM
  2. Planning cycle, Test P , Tren A , Anavar
    By banksno925 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-16-2010, 05:20 PM
  3. Advice on next cycle (Test E/Tren E/D-Bol)
    By bigmoe70 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-28-2009, 06:03 PM
  4. Second cycle - Test E, Tren E
    By byggern in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-07-2009, 09:31 AM
  5. New Cycle...test e/tren a/d-bol
    By BadBoi in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-02-2006, 01:37 PM