Decabolic 300 ready to explode

  1. Registered User
    Badger66's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Age
    48
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    22

    Decabolic 300 ready to explode


    Hey Guys,
    I have a few Deca Vials that have pressure built up inside of them, so much that the rubber septa is pushing up the cap. They don't expire until 2014 and they have been kept at room temperature in a dark place. They were fine when received six months ago.
    This particular type is Ethyl Oleate based.
    Anyone seen anything like this ? opinions ?



    Name:  decabolic 300s.jpg
Views: 403
Size:  86.8 KB

  2. Registered User
    UTSoccerbro's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    33

    You could try puncturing the rubber seal with an 18g needle to release pressure.
  3. Registered User
    DetroitHammer's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    60
    Posts
    1,195
    Rep Power
    20678

    You have two choices: Use a small, 30ga needle to relive the pressure or do what I would do to all deca vials, toss them in the trash.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    usealittle's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    549
    Rep Power
    14969

    Iv never seen em do that before.... I'd toss em, just me
  5. Registered User
    Warwarrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    85
    Rep Power
    521

    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitHammer View Post
    You have two choices: Use a small, 30ga needle to relive the pressure or do what I would do to all deca vials, toss them in the trash.
    Bad experiences? Got any insight about Balkan Pharmaceuticals deca amps? I'm going to run it in my next cycle. Seems legit and i've heard some good feedback about them but never know...
  6. Registered User
    DetroitHammer's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    60
    Posts
    1,195
    Rep Power
    20678

    I just hate Deca, that's all. What I think happened was that they didn't properly vent the vials and over time the rubber couldn't contain the pressure and started to give way. Stick a slin pin in and see if the pressure inside moves the plunger; it shouldn't. My concern would be that the rubber seal has cracked and the contents not as sterile as they should be. But if you can relive pressure, then you should be ok.
  7. Registered User
    Warwarrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    85
    Rep Power
    521

    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitHammer View Post
    I just hate Deca, that's all. What I think happened was that they didn't properly vent the vials and over time the rubber couldn't contain the pressure and started to give way. Stick a slin pin in and see if the pressure inside moves the plunger; it shouldn't. My concern would be that the rubber seal has cracked and the contents not as sterile as they should be. But if you can relive pressure, then you should be ok.
    Can I ask you to be little more specific? You must have a reason to hate deca...
  8. Registered User
    DetroitHammer's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    60
    Posts
    1,195
    Rep Power
    20678

    When I took Deca, I shut down hard and fast. Plus, I didn’t notice any appreciable gains. I later discovered that contrary to popular belief that Deca is 2.5 times as potent as testosterone, the anabolic properties of the drug is actually somewhere around 60-70% that of testosterone… Also, there is a belief that Deca is safe and converts to E2 at only 1/5 the affinity rate of test. That again, is not true. Estren is a synthetic nandrolone metabolite that mimics estrogen and cannot be controlled unless you block all the AR, which defeats the cause. So Deca to me is the most over rated and wasted drug out there, next to equip. That’s it in a nutshell. I’ve posted the lengthy study several times on this site, so a quick search should be able to pull it down for you if you’re interested. I think Morey was the one who had a thread I responded to.



    Quote Originally Posted by Warwarrior View Post
    Can I ask you to be little more specific? You must have a reason to hate deca...
  9. Registered User
    schwellington's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,814
    Rep Power
    8930

    Interesting, nandrolone phenyl propionate always blows me up quicker than test- and with strength gains to- is there any hypothesis for this?
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  10. Registered User
    DetroitHammer's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    60
    Posts
    1,195
    Rep Power
    20678

    Yes, but I've posted it so many times I'm afraid the mods are going to zap ,y account if I do it again.

    Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    Interesting, nandrolone phenyl propionate always blows me up quicker than test- and with strength gains to- is there any hypothesis for this?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 06-15-2012, 08:51 PM
  2. 2nd Bulking Phase - Ready to Explode
    By djrodimus in forum Bulking
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-09-2010, 08:24 AM
  3. Let's get ready to rumble!!!!!
    By LethalGunz34 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 03-17-2003, 08:44 PM
  4. Bout ready to go on cycle....
    By JBlaze in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-24-2003, 09:47 PM
  5. Almost ready to start my cycle.
    By CROWLER in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-29-2003, 12:20 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in