Test/Tren PCT-Caber, Nolva, Clomid (don't want to lose the girl)

  1. Test/Tren PCT-Caber, Nolva, Clomid (don't want to lose the girl)


    Hi,

    I just got done running a rather long cycle of 16wks Test E 80 eod and a 6 wk run of Tren E 80 eod toward the end. I used HCG and Caber during and am now, for PCT running Clomid, Nolva, and Caber in their suggested ranges. However, I'm really facing a lot of anger and depression. I wonder if this is the Clomid (I know everyone's results vary). If I chop it out to see if I stop being so crazy, should I up anything else?

    Thanks, I don't want to blow my engagement.


  2. Probably a mix between clomid and getting off the tren.
    What dosage are you running clomid?

    Your best bet would just be to fake nice, bite your tongue, think before you speak etc etc til you're done with pct

  3. I'm 50 clomid, 20 nolva, .5mg e3d Caber. I'm having a really horrible time not being angry, depressed, and "right".

    On another board someone said Caber would do this, but I was cool with it when I was on.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Mooserider
    I'm 50 clomid, 20 nolva, .5mg e3d Caber. I'm having a really horrible time not being angry, depressed, and "right".

    On another board someone said Caber would do this, but I was cool with it when I was on.
    I'd cut the clomid in half

  5. I'll try this.

  6. I would cut the clomid out that **** makes me highly unstable brink of suicide unstable

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Oscar
    I would cut the clomid out that **** makes me highly unstable brink of suicide unstable
    This ^^ makes a lot of grown ass men become moody little women. Not for the weakhearted by any means

  8. I always thought Nolva was the one making me a moody bitch ...

  9. tren for sure man.. happened to some of my buddys

  10. Why are you running caber in pct? Since you've discontinued tren there's no need to take it as it does have it's own set of side effects. That's the only thing I can see. clomid at 50mg shouldn't turn you into a b*tchy little girl...

  11. Never ever ever ever ever run tren at the end of your cycle. It, as well as nandrolone, have active metabolites that circulate for weeks (some months, but most of those aren't active) after they have supposedly cleared. I believe the popular "tren" PH is a metabolite of real tren. Quit the tren ace one month before pct and enth even longer. For deca even longer than that because of the ester. Obviously you can get away with less and MANY people have, but I have found that giving a lot of time off the 19-nors before pct much more bearable. This is why I never recommend deca to people unless they're running extremely long cycles, but thats just me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Why are you running caber in pct? Since you've discontinued tren there's no need to take it as it does have it's own set of side effects. That's the only thing I can see. clomid at 50mg shouldn't turn you into a b*tchy little girl...
    Some of the active metabolites still cause increased prolactin production. Clomid has the ability to wreck some people emotionally so be glad you aren't one of them .
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. test/tren pct ?s
    By Sunny in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-17-2012, 10:09 PM
  2. My "I don't want to be sick stack"
    By chainsaw in forum Supplements
    Replies: 134
    Last Post: 03-01-2009, 09:26 AM
  3. for those of us that don't want to pin...
    By psywzrd in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-18-2007, 09:38 AM
  4. Test/Tren PCT
    By gotripped in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-11-2007, 12:35 AM
  5. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-09-2005, 12:19 PM
Log in
Log in