new to this site. plz help. - AnabolicMinds.com

new to this site. plz help.

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.

new to this site. plz help.

i am wanting to start a small cycle. i am currently a 21yr old male 6ft 240. i was interested in doing a "soft" cycle meaning something i dont have to necessarily run a liver support/pct ect., with minimal sides. i have experimented with a few such as (i think were bogus) oral winny, oral dbol, and injectable sustanon. which i think the sust was legit because i was seeing dramatic results in about 2 weeks.

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Looking for a cycle with no sides and no pct? Okay check out proteinbol or foodrol both show to make you more anabolic
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  216 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TFlifting
    Looking for a cycle with no sides and no pct? Okay check out proteinbol or foodrol both show to make you more anabolic
    I've been on blast and cruise for years with foodrol. Wife doesn't like the gas sides it gives me but results are worth it.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Get a bottle of halodrol and rip it for a month if you don't want to take anything else during or after. Otherwise, you're better off putting a bit more effort into this. You can run anything you want and go no pct...but there's a reason why it's part of the deal!
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I wouldn't run any steroid or PH without pct or liver support if I were cycling AAS (I blast and cruise so no need for pct since I'm on all the time) 6ft 240's pretty big how long have you been lifting and whats a good estimate of your bodyfat %. I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say you haven't been at this that long and are kind of on the chubby side (no offense used to be that way myself just not as tall) before even considering using steroids you should be fairly well read on them so that you don't have to ask ridiculous questions that make you look stupid (not saying you are stupid just that you asked a stupid question) get your diet in check do some research(research is not asking questions on a message board its reading boring medical articles and pharmacological profiles)

But since most people are lazy just run Epistane at 30-50mg a day for 6-12 weeks its fairly mild and won't shut you down to hard I would still suggest taking something for liver support and you could probably get away with DAA, Mucuna, and an otc AI for pct
  6. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

Mod edit: relax
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Oscar
    I wouldn't run any steroid or PH without pct or liver support if I were cycling AAS (I blast and cruise so no need for pct since I'm on all the time) 6ft 240's pretty big how long have you been lifting and whats a good estimate of your bodyfat %. I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say you haven't been at this that long and are kind of on the chubby side (no offense used to be that way myself just not as tall) before even considering using steroids you should be fairly well read on them so that you don't have to ask ridiculous questions that make you look stupid (not saying you are stupid just that you asked a stupid question) get your diet in check do some research(research is not asking questions on a message board its reading boring medical articles and pharmacological profiles)

But since most people are lazy just run Epistane at 30-50mg a day for 6-12 weeks its fairly mild and won't shut you down to hard I would still suggest taking something for liver support and you could probably get away with DAA, Mucuna, and an otc AI for pct
    Solid here. I'd go as far as low dosing a serm for pct even with epi and halo and if you go beyond 4 weeks PLEASE use liver support.

You could always use something like LGs line of pro hormones or the primordial performance line. I think those would be your safest bet for not using any support, but pct and on cycle support is highly recommended.

If you are a bit on the soft side I think your best bet would be to get your diet on lock and train hard. Wait a little while. No sense in rushing into gear.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TFlifting
    Heard really awesome stuff about that fdrol
    Hustle harder
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Dude check out PMS Black Liver. Two months of that sh*t and some serious pbj sandwich binges and you'll make Arnold in his hayday look like a little biatch.

Idk who's got it in stock right now, but search around. No on cycle support or pct needed at all and you'll probably gain 45lbs on your first run. I gained almost 50lbs clean muscle and kept all of it
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny
    Dude check out PMS Black Liver. Two months of that sh*t and some serious pbj sandwich binges and you'll make Arnold in his hayday look like a little biatch.

Idk who's got it in stock right now, but search around. No on cycle support or pct needed at all and you'll probably gain 45lbs on your first run. I gained almost 50lbs clean muscle and kept all of it
    Is this a serious statement ??
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Red9

Is this a serious statement ??
    I was one of the beta testers.
    Stuff works.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM

I was one of the beta testers.
    Stuff works.
    Yeah I just found a thread you started back in january about it, and u were curious if it worked.

I looked everywhere online, even on their Phlex Mag Supp site but can't find any info on it anywhere. Can you elaborate on what it is exactly?
  13. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yeah I just found a thread you started back in january about it, and u were curious if it worked.

I looked everywhere online, even on their Phlex Mag Supp site but can't find any info on it anywhere. Can you elaborate on what it is exactly?
    The urine of the Gods. It's what Vikings drank before pillaging. PMS just concentrated it.
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Are you interested in running it? I guess Jonas is looking for some more loggers, and they have made some changes to the formula.
    I'll see if I can find a write up somewhere.
    In the mean time if you want to test it out, pm d2footballjrc, he is the marketing guru for PMS and sets up the testing.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Sub'd for the knowledge.

Black Liver is the truth.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

I wish black liver was easier to get ahold of. Though I guess considering the sourcing of the raws I'm not surprised. Is one of the main ingredients still that mineral (forget the name) mined from that huge asteroid in the side of that one mountain in Norway? I know that was one reason for the small batches, or so I heard anyway
  17. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny
    I wish black liver was easier to get ahold of. Though I guess considering the sourcing of the raws I'm not surprised. Is one of the main ingredients still that mineral (forget the name) mined from that huge asteroid in the side of that one mountain in Norway? I know that was one reason for the small batches, or so I heard anyway
    It's sourced from the core, turns out that's what was getting in their water that made the Vikings so successful. My understanding is that you will never want again.
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Black Liver is as legit as it gets (while its still legal to purchase anyways)
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  19. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM

Are you interested in running it? I guess Jonas is looking for some more loggers, and they have made some changes to the formula.
    I'll see if I can find a write up somewhere.
    In the mean time if you want to test it out, pm d2footballjrc, he is the marketing guru for PMS and sets up the testing.
    That's what I'm trying to figure out, is if it's something I'd be interested in... But I can't find anything out about it, chemical formula, hepatoxity, and I have even heard theres no PCT needed, so it baffles me actually..

What PH/DS/Oral AAS would it be comparable to if anything?
  20. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

And is there a reason for the name BLACK liver? Lol, my liver is my friend and I would like to keep it..
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

And is there a reason for the name BLACK liver? Lol, my liver is my friend and I would like to keep it..
    I think the name is meant to be ironic since it has basically no hepatoxicity at all. Just make sure to drink a ton of water because it dries you out pretty bad
  22. Diamond Member

Black liver is so anabolic that when Jonas alpha tested it he didn't need to buy new clothes, he had to buy a new house.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

oh man, I loved beta testing Black Liver! I wish it wasn't so scarce. I emailed them and they said they didn't make any more after the initial batch because they were revising the formula, which apparently is still ongoing.

Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    I think the name is meant to be ironic since it has basically no hepatoxicity at all. Just make sure to drink a ton of water because it dries you out pretty bad
    Yeah, it sounded crazy but I didn't need any supports or anything with it.

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Black liver is so anabolic that when Jonas alpha tested it he didn't need to buy new clothes, he had to buy a new house.
    Jonas has been know to exaggerate though. I think most of his weight gain was from all those chips and beers he brags about having every night. Great product but not a fan of the dude personally.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

^^^ How do you not like Jonas???
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    ^^^ How do you not like Jonas???
    He's a bit of a braggart and I still remember the time he got into a fight with Coach over throwing supplements at the wall and disrupting the whole team. Not the nicest guy sometimes.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  26. Diamond Member

Jonas has great hair though. His conditioner smells like mango.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc
    Jonas has great hair though. His conditioner smells like mango.
    That's so sweet. Lol
  28. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

I'm still loling at the FOODROL!!! It's the bestest! haha
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. new to this site, help me i hve a ?
    By ct boyz in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-04-2011, 08:57 AM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-10-2011, 11:05 AM
  3. new to this site and to muscle building.
    By spyder24 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-07-2010, 08:30 PM
  4. New to this site..
    By Too Small in forum General Chat
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-19-2006, 01:43 PM
  5. Starting 1st cycle/new to this site
    By iron-mind in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-17-2005, 09:57 AM