Looking to add to current Test cycle.

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.62%

Looking to add to current Test cycle.

I've been running test e for 9 weeks now (just started the 9th week) at 600mg a day.

Did a kickstart with dbol for about 2 weeks, but i wasnt liking the bloating so switched over to superdrol and enjoyed it (ended that around week 6) well i've been sick the past few weeks with some type of cough, nothing major. But my doctor put me on antibiotics (already took a zpack earlier for this cough, over a month earlier, but it never went away) so i've been nauseous, losing weight from not being able to eat, etc.

I'm kind of wanting to add something to this cycle to give me a bit of a boost (obviously after the antibiotics..if i should wait. I kinda feel as if the antibiotics themselves are making me sicker and increasing joint pain, etc)

So i was kind of thinking of a low dose of 10mg of superdrol for a few weeks and then bridging to dzine at 30mg for the remaining weeks.

opinions?

2. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.7%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Toocoole View Post
    I've been running test e for 9 weeks now (just started the 9th week) at 600mg a day.

Did a kickstart with dbol for about 2 weeks, but i wasnt liking the bloating so switched over to superdrol and enjoyed it (ended that around week 6) well i've been sick the past few weeks with some type of cough, nothing major. But my doctor put me on antibiotics (already took a zpack earlier for this cough, over a month earlier, but it never went away) so i've been nauseous, losing weight from not being able to eat, etc.

I'm kind of wanting to add something to this cycle to give me a bit of a boost (obviously after the antibiotics..if i should wait. I kinda feel as if the antibiotics themselves are making me sicker and increasing joint pain, etc)

So i was kind of thinking of a low dose of 10mg of superdrol for a few weeks and then bridging to dzine at 30mg for the remaining weeks.

opinions?
    you should wait and study up on cycling.I have highlighted the problems you need to either think about or correct.what are you running for pct? and do you have an ai ready?
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.62%

Of course I'm using an AI. Bp is perfect, bloat is pretty minimal. My appetite has returned now. I've just lost weight that I'd like to get back. And you guys are pretty conservative over here. Other forums say its to run orals(light ones) on antibiotics. I've done so before with no damaging effects and both the antibiotics and oral worked fine. Thus the 10mg of superdrol (very small dose)

And for pct. clomid/nolva combined with ABE. And a low dose of aromasin to keep estrogen in check.

also. Have seen logs where people did use low dose of orals just to keep weight up a bit, especially after a bad week or two.

Again, i have a strong liver, i'm not worried about it. I've had blood tests done and my liver is great.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.75%

600mg a day? Brb gonna go shoot over 4 grams of test a week and not gain.... Da fuk, if this is the case please eat some food... And never take this high of dose again

Similar Forum Threads

1. A good test booster to add to a serm post cycle?
    By jtcastro1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 05-15-2011, 10:04 AM
  2. what to add to end of test cycle (not pct)
    By thehazzle in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-28-2008, 10:13 PM
  3. looking for something to add to 1,4 AD cycle
    By cardiojunkie in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-26-2007, 10:19 AM
  4. Is it too late to add BB in Test Prop?
    By NeilB in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-02-2005, 07:16 PM