Roids on a plane

  1. Roids on a plane


    Right, for starters, I know I'm probably going to get destroyed for writing this comment, but ho hum....

    Essentially, how would you take around 60mls worth of three different oils to another country with you if you were traveling by plane? The reason I ask: I'm four weeks in to my cycle and I've just been offered one of the best jobs I will have ever had in the middleast. I'm trying to figure out the best way to get my gear over there through airport customs.

    Through a bit of careful research (google) I've found people sterilizing everything from hair oil bottles to aftershave and perfume bottles and putting their oils in em. This sounds like a good plan to me, as even if I bought a big 20ml sterile vial online and stuck it in my hold luggage in my toiletries I'm fairly sure it would still look suspect. If, on the other hand, I got hold of a screw top aftershave bottle and dumped it all in there it would look almost 100% genuine. The problem is the sterilizing... would I need to filter at the other end? How does one sterilize a plastic cap, or a bottle for that matter to the level that labs do? I'm sure a simple baby bottle sterilizer wouldn't do the trick, and I'm also at a loss as to how to sterilize plastic parts without burning them (for example, the pump mechanism for an aftershave bottle)
    Any ideas?


  2. Your really over thinking it man. Just don't leave it in the original bottle and you'll be fine

  3. surely theres a risk of abscesses and all that if I don't clean the bottle I transfer it to thoroughly enough tho?
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Raiph
    surely theres a risk of abscesses and all that if I don't clean the bottle I transfer it to thoroughly enough tho?
    Soak the transfer bottle in alcohol overnight before you transfer the oil. That should be fine

  5. haaaa. Yup that was the effect I was going for. Ok, alcohol it is. Gonna feel weird injecting out of a gucci pour homme bottle though

  6. Quote Originally Posted by CDB View Post
    D#mnit, you beat me to it.
    My parents created my body, in which I create my mind. I will honor them, by developing both to their utmost potential.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by CDB View Post
    LMFAO!!!!

  8. leave it.not worth loosing the chance at this job.your cycle will be there when you get back.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by mich29
    leave it.not worth loosing the chance at this job.your cycle will be there when you get back.
    I think he is moving there so they won't exactly be there when he gets back
  10. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Raiph View Post
    haaaa. Yup that was the effect I was going for. Ok, alcohol it is. Gonna feel weird injecting out of a gucci pour homme bottle though
    You're not really going to consider that ridiculous advice, and then actually use it?
    We live in a time where our planet suffers from two epidemics simultaneously - starvation and obesity.

    Look at all these little kids taking care of the music biz, don't their business take good care of me.

    I have the fire, I have the force, I have the power to make my evil take it's course.

  11. Where in the middle east? They are really strict with all that stuff I got contained for about 5 hours because of a Benadryl in my bag.

    That was in Dubai witch Is less strict on expats. You'll be able to find it there at local gyms.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    You're not really going to consider that ridiculous advice, and then actually use it?
    Of course not. Hence why I posed the question of sterility in the first place. The furthest I've got so far is a syringe filter, at the other end, after baking the bottles and using an industrial decontaminant solution on them. I'm still not 100% on the plastic and working parts though.

    I was born and lived in Dubai for 18 years. It's true they've tightened up a lot recently, and because of the economic downturn, the country has become far more sectarian than it was when I was there. Part of that is a clamp down on anything that could be considered narcotic, hence the benadryl experience.
  13. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Raiph View Post
    Of course not. Hence why I posed the question of sterility in the first place. The furthest I've got so far is a syringe filter, at the other end, after baking the bottles and using an industrial decontaminant solution on them. I'm still not 100% on the plastic and working parts though.

    I was born and lived in Dubai for 18 years. It's true they've tightened up a lot recently, and because of the economic downturn, the country has become far more sectarian than it was when I was there. Part of that is a clamp down on anything that could be considered narcotic, hence the benadryl experience.
    IMHO you may want to consider your priorities.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiph View Post
    Right, for starters, I know I'm probably going to get destroyed for writing this comment, but ho hum....

    Essentially, how would you take around 60mls worth of three different oils to another country with you if you were traveling by plane? The reason I ask: I'm four weeks in to my cycle and I've just been offered one of the best jobs I will have ever had in the middleast. I'm trying to figure out the best way to get my gear over there through airport customs.
    Your should be figuring out how to establish proper priorities. A cycle of steroids for X number of weeks or a job that could change your future. There will always be steroids but some opportunities come once in a lifetime. Ending up in jail without your steroids AND the job would be pretty stupid. Or, no incarceration, no steroids (for a time) and a great job. Choose wisely!
    We live in a time where our planet suffers from two epidemics simultaneously - starvation and obesity.

    Look at all these little kids taking care of the music biz, don't their business take good care of me.

    I have the fire, I have the force, I have the power to make my evil take it's course.

  14. How was that? I was gonna move there wen I was 16 but chose to live with my mom. I've been there a couple multiple times and it's cool but only to an extent for 1 week.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    IMHO you may want to consider your priorities.

    Your should be figuring out how to establish proper priorities. A cycle of steroids for X number of weeks or a job that could change your future. There will always be steroids but some opportunities come once in a lifetime. Ending up in jail without your steroids AND the job would be pretty stupid. Or, no incarceration, no steroids (for a time) and a great job. Choose wisely!
    I do understand where you're coming from, and please don't think that I haven't thought about my priorities. However, looking at this objectively, this is the conclusion I drew: If a liquid is in a bottle in checked luggage, and it has roughly the same consistency as it says on the label, then why would customs have a reason to check it? Do the have specially trained testosterone sniffing spaniels? I travel a lot, and I've taken countless bottles of alcohol and other liquids in my luggage. It's not stopped me before. Thus, for me the problem becomes how to sterilize the containers. Please don't think I'm being flippant and disregarding your advice; it's something I've put a great deal of thought into.

    Thyroid- it was amazing growing up there, however I'd say it's changed a lot recently. Even when I was coming up there wasn't much in the way of preserved culture, now there's even less, and it's filled with a lot of rich kids with more money than sense. The problem with Dubai people is that they have no manners It's a pretty good social life out there tho, and aside from rent and booze its pretty cheap to live out there. I've never really felt at home in the UK anyway. Snow vs beach.... Always gonna go for the beach haha

  16. Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    IMHO you may want to consider your priorities.

    Your should be figuring out how to establish proper priorities. A cycle of steroids for X number of weeks or a job that could change your future. There will always be steroids but some opportunities come once in a lifetime. Ending up in jail without your steroids AND the job would be pretty stupid. Or, no incarceration, no steroids (for a time) and a great job. Choose wisely!
    this is what I am getting at.leave the gear and take the job.Dunn as always you are the voice of reason.I'd rep you but gotta spread.anyone need reps?

  17. Haha yeah whenever I'm there I go to the burge or however you spell it. (rich dad) pretty sick drinking at and altitude of such greatness in a building.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. taking roids on holiday
    By stuart1971 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-01-2009, 10:26 PM
  2. Replies: 37
    Last Post: 12-19-2008, 01:40 PM
  3. going on a plane and emergency PCT
    By krogtaar in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-23-2008, 06:42 AM
  4. Snakes on a Plane Early Auditions
    By Jayhawkk in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-13-2006, 04:27 AM
  5. Snakes on a Plane
    By mywetnightmares in forum General Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-21-2006, 04:16 PM
Log in
Log in