clomid feel good?

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26%

clomid feel good?

I've been feeling pretty ****ty for the past couple of months so 3 days ago I decided to take some clomid that I had laying around. I've been taking 40mg/day, and today I feel better than I have in a while. I feel much more confident and energized. I know most people say they feel like **** on clomid and it ****s with their head, but most people also take it coming off a cycle when their test levels are in the ****ter, so of course their going to be feeling down. Do you think the clomid is making me feel this good or is it all in my head?

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.48%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Thats sound a little sketchy man. Taking clomid because yu dont feel good? As for yur question it only usually makes peopke feels like **** who were using some sort of hormone which shut them down. So it wouldnt be the clomid, the ****ty feeling would be from te body adjusting to having exceess androgens. But clomid does stimulate test production so that could explain yur "good feeling"
  3. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.15%

Do you have a history of drug use?
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26%

Quote Originally Posted by gregg1494 View Post
    Do you have a history of drug use?
    No, I don't see why this is relevant.

I know how clomid works and how it increases test as well as circulating estrogen (which is why people say they feel depressed/ moody/ emotional). I guess my real question about this is after only 3 days of using it would that be enough time to feel anything from it?
  5. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.32%

might want to have your test levels checked
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.75%

Quote Originally Posted by DrMangina

No, I don't see why this is relevant.

I know how clomid works and how it increases test as well as circulating estrogen (which is why people say they feel depressed/ moody/ emotional). I guess my real question about this is after only 3 days of using it would that be enough time to feel anything from it?
    You really sound like you want to be invited to my Pajama party.
    Quote Originally Posted by Level9Germ
    Common bro why would u take d Bol just take plain steroids if ur gonna do it since first place
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  219 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.31%

In for a pajama party!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Level9Germ View Post
    Common bro why would u take d Bol just take plain steroids if ur gonna do it since first place
    Quote Originally Posted by Son_Of_SEALs View Post
    I dont want titties.... will that product work for a SERM?
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.94%

Clomid doesn't make you feel emotional and screwed up because it increases estrogen. It's because clomid itself acts as an estrogen on the pituitary. Big difference.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.75%

Quote Originally Posted by demolition
    In for a pajama party!!!
    Hhha awhhhh yeeeeeah.
    Quote Originally Posted by Level9Germ
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26%

Quote Originally Posted by PumpAddict69 View Post
    Clomid doesn't make you feel emotional and screwed up because it increases estrogen. It's because clomid itself acts as an estrogen on the pituitary. Big difference.
    Lets nit-pick how I wrote things instead of answering the question... this is worthless, I just wanna pajama party now.
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.12%

Quote Originally Posted by DrMangina View Post
    I've been feeling pretty ****ty for the past couple of months so 3 days ago I decided to take some clomid that I had laying around. I've been taking 40mg/day, and today I feel better than I have in a while. I feel much more confident and energized. I know most people say they feel like **** on clomid and it ****s with their head, but most people also take it coming off a cycle when their test levels are in the ****ter, so of course their going to be feeling down. Do you think the clomid is making me feel this good or is it all in my head?
    I felt amazing while taking clomid, was taking 50 mgs per day, strength gains and motivation, i was very surprised because i was on PCT... i thougth it was in my head also, but the strength gains were real and i recovered nicely, some guys feel awful and girly, because they run above 75 mgs per day.... 50/25 mgs are ideal

Oh and dont use clomid for recreational purposes... take it only if prescribed or on PCT but not because you want an extra push.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  229 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.19%

May get flamed for saying this, but I was thinking of testing my reaction to clomid for a few days. That way I can make a decision if I want to use it in a future PCT or just go the torem route.

I know it's fairly common practice for an endo to do a "clomid challenge" to their patient before prescribing TRT to see if their endogenous levels respond.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26%

Quote Originally Posted by KenTheEagle View Post
    I felt amazing while taking clomid, was taking 50 mgs per day, strength gains and motivation, i was very surprised because i was on PCT... i thougth it was in my head also, but the strength gains were real and i recovered nicely, some guys feel awful and girly, because they run above 75 mgs per day.... 50/25 mgs are ideal
    Nice, yea the high doses and front loading is most likely why some people feel moody. Do you remember how many days it took before you started to feel anything from it? And whether its actually the clomid or just placebo, at the end of the day you feel better so who cares hah.

Quote Originally Posted by BrockR View Post
    May get flamed for saying this, but I was thinking of testing my reaction to clomid for a few days. That way I can make a decision if I want to use it in a future PCT or just go the torem route.

I know it's fairly common practice for an endo to do a "clomid challenge" to their patient before prescribing TRT to see if their endogenous levels respond.
    I don't see what's so wrong with doing this. Taking 10-12 weeks of test which shuts you down and then following that up with clomid is OK, but just taking clomid for a bit of extra natural test production is a big no no?
    Clomid is the first thing doctors usually prescribe to hypogonodal men to raise their T levels. Its been shown to be safe and effective (with reasonable doses). I haven't heard of any cases where clomid was taken and it lowered someones natural T production, I have heard of people to keep higher T levels then prior clomid use even after they stopped taking it.
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.12%

Quote Originally Posted by DrMangina View Post
    Nice, yea the high doses and front loading is most likely why some people feel moody. Do you remember how many days it took before you started to feel anything from it? And whether its actually the clomid or just placebo, at the end of the day you feel better so who cares hah.

I don't see what's so wrong with doing this. Taking 10-12 weeks of test which shuts you down and then following that up with clomid is OK, but just taking clomid for a bit of extra natural test production is a big no no?
    Clomid is the first thing doctors usually prescribe to hypogonodal men to raise their T levels. Its been shown to be safe and effective (with reasonable doses). I haven't heard of any cases where clomid was taken and it lowered someones natural T production, I have heard of people to keep higher T levels then prior clomid use even after they stopped taking it.
    After only a week i felt amazing, better mood, strength gains came after week 2-3, not actual strength gains since i mean i kept the strength gains i had on superdrol but on PCT were declining, so clomid gave me the strength back

OH and definately not placebo, since i felt awful due to PCT... i took it expecting nothing TBH
  15. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.33%

I have cycled clomid only multiple times with great results. I have also had blood work done over the last 6 months. Test levels with the first bloods in April were 281 and last month they came back at 661 after which I added DAA so they are over 700 now.
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26%

Quote Originally Posted by swim15 View Post
    I have cycled clomid only multiple times with great results. I have also had blood work done over the last 6 months. Test levels with the first bloods in April were 281 and last month they came back at 661 after which I added DAA so they are over 700 now.
    Good numbers. You were on clomid when they came back at 661 right?

Similar Forum Threads

1. what's the supp in anarcy stack that makes you "feel good"??
    By MakaveliThaDon in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-03-2007, 04:27 PM
  2. Now for a feel good story!
    By Jayhawkk in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-16-2007, 10:03 AM
  3. Ah, it feels good to look back and laugh
    By spatch in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-05-2006, 11:18 PM
  4. Feel Good Cycles