Ok Bros. Final cycle review.

  1. New Member
    madebayo7's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  276 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    32
    Rep Power
    43
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    39.39%

    Ok Bros. Final cycle review.


    This is what Im going with. Please give insight.





    1-12 Test E or C @ 500mg a week split
    4-12 your AI either Arimidex @ .25mg EOD if nipples get sore go to .5mg EOD or even .5mg ed or you can use Aromasin which would be 12.5mg EOD

    PCT should start 15 days after last shot
    Clomid 100/100/50/50
    Nova 40/40/20/20

  2. New Member
    crispycrown's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    483
    Rep Power
    47758
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    15.3%

    Looks good. I'd say shoot on Monday morning and Thursday evening to keep time apart even.

    Also id highly recommend some hcg. You an take take it from the start until a week before your pct. it'll keep your boys functioning and make pct much easier.
  3. New Member
    madebayo7's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  276 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    32
    Rep Power
    43
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    39.39%

    Got it. Particular dosage? Isnt that a weight loss sup?
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    crispycrown's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    483
    Rep Power
    47758
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    15.3%

    hcg mimics the luetinising hormone for men, lh stimulates your testes to produce testosterone. so if you run it on cycle it keeps your boys functioning and therefor no atrophy (shrinkage) and then your body is already producing test right as you go into pct

    i see it might take you a bit to get some so you can always start it week 4-11 (stop a week -4 days before your pct so your testes can react to your natural LH.)

    250iu 2 times a week should do it. you'll need insulin syringes and bacteriostatic water to prep it. just youtube how to prep hcg and you'll get plenty of videos to walk you through it my man.
  5. New Member
    madebayo7's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  276 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    32
    Rep Power
    43
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    39.39%

    appreciate it.
  6. Professional Member
    mich29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    4,518
    Rep Power
    107132
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    24.3%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    good advice.good cycle setup as well
  7. New Member
    madebayo7's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  276 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    32
    Rep Power
    43
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    39.39%

    please remember Im a newbie. Can someone break down what the numbers stand for?

    Clomid 100/100/50/50
    Nova 40/40/20/20


    1-12 Test E or C @ 500mg a week split
    4-12
  8. New Member
    crispycrown's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    483
    Rep Power
    47758
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    15.3%

    Quote Originally Posted by madebayo7
    please remember Im a newbie. Can someone break down what the numbers stand for?

    Clomid 100/100/50/50
    Nova 40/40/20/20

    1-12 Test E or C @ 500mg a week split
    4-12
    1-12 you'll do 500 mg of test split into two doses. If it's 500mg/ml of test then you'll inject one ml per week.

    4-11 run hcg at 250iu per shot again if you YouTube it they will explain the breakdown of Bacteriostatic water to hcg per iu

    For clomid and nol a it means mg so 100/100/50/50 means 100 mg a day for week one, 100 a day for week two, 50 mg a day for week three, so on..
  9. New Member
    madebayo7's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  276 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    32
    Rep Power
    43
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    39.39%

    Quote Originally Posted by crispycrown

    1-12 you'll do 500 mg of test split into two doses. If it's 500mg/ml of test then you'll inject one ml per week.

    4-11 run hcg at 250iu per shot again if you YouTube it they will explain the breakdown of Bacteriostatic water to hcg per iu

    For clomid and nol a it means mg so 100/100/50/50 means 100 mg a day for week one, 100 a day for week two, 50 mg a day for week three, so on..
    Dude thank you. It's like the heavens just opened up. LOL!

    So 1-12 is weeks. Same with 4-11?
  10. New Member
    crispycrown's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    483
    Rep Power
    47758
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    15.3%

    Yessir! Oh I actually messed up! Derp! Sorry I'm running a 10 week now so I confused yours with mine.

    You'll run the hcg 4-13 that way you infinite it a week after your last test pin and then stop a week before your pct starts.
  11. New Member
    madebayo7's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  276 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    32
    Rep Power
    43
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    39.39%

    Quote Originally Posted by madebayo7
    This is what Im going with. Please give insight.

    1-12 Test E or C @ 500mg a week split
    4-12 your AI either Arimidex @ .25mg EOD if nipples get sore go to .5mg EOD or even .5mg ed or you can use Aromasin which would be 12.5mg EOD

    PCT should start 15 days after last shot
    Clomid 100/100/50/50
    Nova 40/40/20/20
    1-12 weeks of test 500mg twice a week
    4-12 arimidex rod

    The hcg specs that you added.

    And this will be done all together? Sorry for all the questions. But I got to get it right.


    Then the pct 15 days after last shot.
  12. New Member
    crispycrown's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    483
    Rep Power
    47758
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    15.3%

    Yeah looks good. Run all together. But 500 mg 2x a week is high.. You want 250 mg twice a week. 500 mg total a week

    You can always get a natty test booster for pct too. DMAA is awesome and always makes me feel more manly plus is fairly cheap.
  13. New Member
    madebayo7's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  276 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    32
    Rep Power
    43
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    39.39%

    Quote Originally Posted by crispycrown
    Yeah looks good. Run all together. But 500 mg 2x a week is high.. You want 250 mg twice a week. 500 mg total a week

    You can always get a natty test booster for pct too. DMAA is awesome and always makes me feel more manly plus is fairly cheap.
    Ok. Now I'm good. Thank you. I feel comfortable now. I will pick up some dmaa.

    Damn. This will be a lot of pinning.
  14. New Member
    crispycrown's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    483
    Rep Power
    47758
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    15.3%

    Naw man I'm running test e with a test p kickstart so every other day pinnin of the p with the e. HOLY **** that's a lot of pinning haha.

    But you'll have two im shots of test a week and then hcg is done with a small insulin syringe so that you won't even feel and you'll just jab into the flabby part of your stomach. Needle is like half an inch Lon Maybe even less. Don't fret too much now just pray to god you don't get PIP like I do XD
  15. New Member
    madebayo7's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  276 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    32
    Rep Power
    43
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    39.39%

    Quote Originally Posted by crispycrown
    Naw man I'm running test e with a test p kickstart so every other day pinnin of the p with the e. HOLY **** that's a lot of pinning haha.

    But you'll have two im shots of test a week and then hcg is done with a small insulin syringe so that you won't even feel and you'll just jab into the flabby part of your stomach. Needle is like half an inch Lon Maybe even less. Don't fret too much now just pray to god you don't get PIP like I do XD
    Ok. Got it. Should I be concerned about arimidex sides?
  16. New Member
    crispycrown's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    483
    Rep Power
    47758
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    15.3%

    naw man adex is used to prevent sides. mainly just keep down water retention and possible gyno. just watch out for puffy or sensitive nips and dont play with them! lol
  17. Senior Member
    GLHF's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,206
    Rep Power
    5899
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    61.43%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    this is a begginers cycle. its test + AI. nothing interesting. im out.
  18. New Member
    madebayo7's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  276 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    32
    Rep Power
    43
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    39.39%

    Ummmm..ok.
  19. New Member
    crispycrown's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    483
    Rep Power
    47758
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    15.3%

    Lol I don't think he means anything by it dude he just saying its a simple first cycle. Sure there's a lot to learn for the first one but for the experienced guys this cycle is skittles to a candy factory
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 1ad/4ad Cycle Review and Final Question!
    By Eagleman003 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-24-2007, 04:23 PM
  2. Renegade's Final Epistane Review for 2 CYCLES
    By RenegadeRows in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-05-2007, 10:33 AM
  3. ok to slightly interupt t1-final cycle?
    By randydogsf in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-15-2003, 12:41 PM
  4. Introduction and cycle review
    By Jorta in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-17-2002, 01:25 PM
  5. Mass Cycle Review
    By U of R Man in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-13-2002, 09:47 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in