Tren-E Test-E 12 Week Cycle
- 08-12-2012, 12:57 PM
Tren-E Test-E 12 Week Cycle
I am running my second AAS cycle. I'm running Tren E and Test E together. It should be a good cycle. I have slacked off at the gym and diet since the end of my last cycle for the last 7 months now. But I'm getting back at it now.
Tren-E 400mg for 10 weeks
Test-E 500mg for 12 weeks
Letro .25 E3D 12 weeks
Airomasin .5 E3D 12 weeks
Cycle Support 12 weeks
Nolvadex 5 weeks
Natty Test Booster 5 weeks
- 08-12-2012, 01:01 PM
Day 1 Sunday 8/12/12
I stuck my first pins today! I did 200mg TrenE and 250mg TestE and took all my support supplements. I'm shooting for 2500-3000 calories daily and focusing on 275g protein.
Chest abs and triceps
Biangular chest press machine
Pec deck machine
Flat bb bench press
Incline db flies
Rotary torso machine
72-12 both sides
72-10 both sides
- 08-12-2012, 09:13 PM
I ended day one kind of dirty. I'm really going for a recomp here.
08-12-2012, 09:23 PM
what kinda shape are you in now?
08-12-2012, 09:29 PM
Looks like a good cycle. WHy so much sugar?
Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
08-13-2012, 05:27 AM
....like I said...it was a pretty dirty day. In trying to focus in cleaner eating.
The last cycle I ended in January and then like an idiot quit eating good food and lifting. No pct. I gave in to the stress of life and work and that's it. I ended that cycle benching 335, dead lifting 455, and squatting 405. I ended it at 190 with little fat. Now I'm 196 with much less muscle and much more fat.
I'm hoping some endurance and muscle memory comes back quick here.
08-16-2012, 06:09 PM
Monday 3075 calories 8/13
Tuesday 2783 calories 8/14
Wednesday 2165 calories 8/15
08-16-2012, 06:10 PM
Back and biceps
Wide grip lat pull down machine
Tbar rows medium grip
Preacher Curl machine
Standing db curls each arm
08-16-2012, 06:15 PM
You were benching 335 and now you are doing sets of 135? Seems like a waste of gear. I would not even think about cycling until you are back up around 300.Originally Posted by Lynck
08-16-2012, 06:36 PM
08-16-2012, 07:46 PM
theres so many flaws.
1. u need caber
2. better PCT, nolvadex isnt gonna do much
3. ur training is very weak, 135 bench x6 ?
4. ur diet sucks, 100+ grams of sugar....wuttt
08-19-2012, 06:12 PM
But let me elaborate a bit.
1)you are running to much AI for the amount of gear. I dont like running an ai unless needed. If you want to run it then stick with the aromasin. Only use the letro if the aromasin aint doing the trick.
2) you need to have caber on hand (you dont need to run it unless you are having some prolactin symptoms)
3) add clomid to your nolva PCT or drop the nolva and just get toremiphene
4) Im assuming you decided to run this cycle as soon as you got back in the gym? Those numbers are really poor man and could be easilly
improved with no AAS at all. it just doesnt make sense to me that you are 196lbs and only pushing that weight at the gym. Makes me think you are either 6.8 tall and extremely skinny and weak or you are 5.7 and really fat and weak. either way its just not ideal for cycling.
5) your diet should have been dialed in before jumping on. Its apparent you dont have a clue to diet because if you did your macros would look allot better without even trying...
This isnt rocket science but it does seem like you need to do allot of work before cycling.
Fix your diet and push some weight in the gym first bro
08-30-2012, 12:48 PM
I would drop the nolva thats not going to help with prolactic and get prami or caber and what bf% are you at
08-30-2012, 02:20 PM
hey guys, im new to this board....i myself have some tren a/e blend stuff that im not loving too much...my source takes forever and sometimes sells it before i can actually get my hands on some straight tren e ....can someone please PM me a legit place to order from?? and if im breaking any rules of this board im sorry and will ask like this anymore....
08-30-2012, 07:15 PM
09-09-2012, 02:06 AM
x2... you should have under 12% bf and be hitting close to pr's before you jump on.Originally Posted by Sleazy E
Even if you make some kind of gains on this cycle you're going to lose all of them once you come off. Waste of gear and not worth the strain on your body imo
Similar Forum Threads
- By Lightweight1 in forum Old School Hormone UseReplies: 27Last Post: 02-12-2012, 07:53 AM
- By heybeavis1 in forum Old School Hormone UseReplies: 9Last Post: 02-02-2012, 01:57 PM
- By BCH13 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 17Last Post: 09-06-2011, 06:15 PM
- By Atheloop in forum AnabolicsReplies: 35Last Post: 04-22-2011, 04:25 PM
- By wright93 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 32Last Post: 06-25-2010, 01:28 AM