Pinning

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Pinning

I have a lot of scar tissue that's developed over the years and it's hard to inject sometimes. For the past three months I've been drawing with an 18ga, as always, and pinning with a 20ga. I love the 20ga. It is less painful and the release is orgasmic. I usually pin the thighs, but occasionally I'll hit the glutes. Just wondering how many of you use a 20ga to pin? I know Beastman does, but does anyone else?

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.
    Answers

Never tried the 20. Always gone for the 22. My thigh always hurts. I don't think I hit it right. Always go for the ass now! Haha what up bro?
  3. Registered User
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

25 and up.though I guess a 20 really wouldn't be that bad.you might want to look into slin pins and the roll technique
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Do yourself a favor and get either 22 or slins. Slins less scarring may take longer to inject but you dont feel it go in at all, just back load it then inject and enjoy scarlesss(ish) tissue
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.
    Answers

Slims, never used them. I can only imagine they are thinner some how. Diabetic pins?
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Answers

They are 29 guage usually .5". Insulin type needles yeah so the pain is small it's best for cycles with ED OR EOD pinnin mostly but it's great when you have alot of scar tissue build up I hear and you have more spots viable for injection with less pain
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.
    Answers

I don't get it. .5inch? If its not deep it hurts more I feel. I don't understand the scare tissue thing either. I have only been doing aas off and on for a year so I guess I have not crossed the bridge of scare tissue. Are guys just using the same exact spot all the time like a uv drug user would? I just pinn and go. Just as long as its in the general area of the area. ?? I don't know I guess...
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Many people pin alot and do it years and years. When you are using 21-23 guage needles it leaves a bit of scar tissue and you can only pin so many spots with that size needle comfortably. Depth doesn't matter absorption rate is the same for both deep and shallow iM or subq going shallow doesn't hirt more
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Answers

I didn't know u could push test e through a 29g
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Warm it up first flows easy
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by csa2179
    I didn't know u could push test e through a 29g
    Did it the other day. My first pin ever. Throw the test in a hot cup of water for a few minutes, backload and go slow. Injection took maybe a minute max. Hurt for a day and a half and feels like nothing now. Hit my delts
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.
    Answers

i've used every needle there is. Slin pins are a hassle, don't go deep enough and are only good for one cc unless you fit a 29ga to a regular syringe.
    I had always used 23ga, but am sold on 20ga now. No more pain than a 25ga and much more effective. Plus I rarely inject only one cc.

Quote Originally Posted by colonial View Post
    Do yourself a favor and get either 22 or slins. Slins less scarring may take longer to inject but you dont feel it go in at all, just back load it then inject and enjoy scarlesss(ish) tissue
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Just to clarify, a sub q will take longer to absorb than IM.

Quote Originally Posted by colonial View Post
    Many people pin alot and do it years and years. When you are using 21-23 guage needles it leaves a bit of scar tissue and you can only pin so many spots with that size needle comfortably. Depth doesn't matter absorption rate is the same for both deep and shallow iM or subq going shallow doesn't hirt more
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DetroitHammer
    Just to clarify, a sub q will take longer to absorb than IM.
    Yes it will but studies have also shown that it also will maintain more steady blood levels doing sub-q 100mg/day test e than 250x2. I only did it because I didn't have my pins yet.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.
    Answers

I've read the same thing. But 700mg of test will yield more than 500mgs, unless you do not inject on sat or Sunday. If it were me, I'd inject suspension over test e if you are going to inject every day. I love suspension. Anything to minimize the esters is good, better in fact.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesm11 View Post
    Yes it will but studies have also shown that it also will maintain more steady blood levels doing sub-q 100mg/day test e than 250x2. I only did it because I didn't have my pins yet.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DetroitHammer
    I've read the same thing. But 700mg of test will yield more than 500mgs, unless you do not inject on sat or Sunday. If it were me, I'd inject suspension over test e if you are going to inject every day. I love suspension. Anything to minimize the esters is good, better in fact.
    Ok new one for me. Suspension? What's this? You must forgive me, I am only at the novice level.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Esters slow the release of, in this case, testosterone. It also takes up space. 100mgs of test c is about 70 percent test, while 100mgs of suspension is 100 percent test. The down side is you have to inject test suspension at least once a day.

Quote Originally Posted by Big boy D View Post
    Ok new one for me. Suspension? What's this? You must forgive me, I am only at the novice level.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.
    Answers

Ok, and this is available at the local corner black market shop? Haha. I will check it out. Not worried about the pins. There will be more of that to come anyways. I do eod now. Running test p and tren 200 1ml each. Going to add some Winnie this week. Been running for 3m now. Changed up half way from e to p. love the tren tho. Now that I have a good source. Was running some crap before. Didn't know the difference being kinda new. I do know god damn it! Are you on all the time detroit? U can always get you and get a prompt answer every time. Thanks for that bro. Its cool to have you in my pocket.D
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Answers

your running tren at 200mg eod thats ****ing nuts. 23gauge for me but scar tissue buildup is a bitch especially since I've been on for 18months lol
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.
    Answers

Hahahaha no that's power!!
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah I like suspension, that's my jam. I'm running test e right now at 600mg a week. Bout to mix in tren ace at 50mg a day. Think I'll do 50mg of suspension with the tren. So that will be 950mg of test a week and 350 of tren. But I just use 25g, seems to flow just fin
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.
    Answers

So. Is the more clear tren just crap? Is that the 100? I got some stuff off a gym buddy in a brown bottle and it was not dark. Asked him about it and he said he used the powder instead of the tabs. Said it was a bit cheaper but was still just as good. I am almost through my first 10ml and I think it sucks. Any one help on this one. Is it in my head or have you any info on the powder?
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Answers

That's tren in my pic, it's dark golden
    Christopher
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.
    Answers

That's what I'm saying!! Is he full of **** and sold me crap?!
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Answers

idk, thats just what my tren ace looks like. most of the tren ace i have seen is darker in color.
    Christopher
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Answers

My tren ace was like his pic as well, fairly dark, I have had prop that was clear though...
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Trens got a distinct dark golden brown color I've had tren ace 100mg/ml and it was fairly dark your buddy probably just sold you some BS
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.
    Answers

Nice! I feel like pounding him. He is 280 solid but I am 230 and can fu-k **** up. I'm pissed!
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.
    Answers

So is there such thing as powder tren ace that is very light tan in color once in vial ?
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.
    Answers

So is there such thing as powder tren ace that is very light tan in color once in vial ?
    what they use as a carrier???
    id judge if its legit or not by effects not so much the tint of it
    S K I N G REPRESENTATIVE
    PM ME IF YOU WANT TO GIVE ME FREE STUFF
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.
    Answers

The effects are just border line. Kinda hard to tell. I have no great wow factor there. I have another brand from a different guy and that stuff was wow. One is e and the more clear stuff is a. E is 200mil and the a is 100mil per ml. I guess the real question here is have you ever Hurd of a powder tren that is more clear when made up?
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.
    Answers

The effects are just border line. Kinda hard to tell. I have no great wow factor there. I have another brand from a different guy and that stuff was wow. One is e and the more clear stuff is a. E is 200mil and the a is 100mil per ml. I guess the real question here is have you ever Hurd of a powder tren that is more clear when made up?
    i gather not your first tren run? running same dosage? you said you are almost 10days in? give it another week...........any shortness of breath, usually its the first thing i feel then it goes away

also at the end of the day, not all ugl are created equal......iv done 500tren e of a reputable lab, and 350 of another and the 350 treated me better, go figure
    S K I N G REPRESENTATIVE
    PM ME IF YOU WANT TO GIVE ME FREE STUFF
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.
    Answers

Ya no breath issues after invention. I'm also 9ml into the bottle and I just don't think I like it. Really just wondering if there is some tren powder that's more clear after put together.
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Answers

I have ordered from different sources and have never gotten almost clear tren... I would judge more by the results, shortness of breath was never a symptom for me, night sweats got me about week two on tren ace, and maybe it's just underdosed? Also color could be contributed to the oil he used as well... So there are many factors, only results will tell if it's legit or not
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.
    Answers

Powder!?
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  260 lbs.
    Answers

I use 23ga for quad injections. Maybe try smaller if scarring is becoming an issue
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Pin size
    By goldylight in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-07-2003, 02:58 PM
  2. Just did 1st pin, few questions
    By dingling in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-14-2003, 10:56 PM
  3. Drawing and Pinning with separate Needles?
    By Blatalian in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-14-2003, 10:23 PM
  4. Pins at Walgreens?
    By GangstaJDog in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-04-2003, 08:22 PM
  5. Dispose of the pins the right way bros
    By SHOT in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-02-2002, 05:21 PM