Bulk Cycle Advise: Combining, Karachi Sustanon, Test 400, and Testoviron - AnabolicMinds.com

Bulk Cycle Advise: Combining, Karachi Sustanon, Test 400, and Testoviron

  1. New Member
    AlxAmg's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    240

    Reputation

    Question Bulk Cycle Advise: Combining, Karachi Sustanon, Test 400, and Testoviron


    Searched the net all day for this info and really cant get any info on the topic.

    Before I start this cycle Im talking about I need some info and maybe even some wisdom from the experienced...

    I currently have: Test 400 from Spain, Karachi Sustanon, and Tesoviron.

    What I was told to do is injection 3 times a week of 1 ML of Test 400, and 1 ML of the Sustanon, and combine Testoviron half way through the cycle. It seems like too much, but im uncertain.

    Is this cycle safe, or is it over doing it? What should the proper cycle be or what are you suggestions.... ?

    For post cycle I have some HMG which is like HCG 5000. Might add Nolvadex but again need some info.

    Thanks in advance ... Alx.
    The Road To Hell Is Paved With good Intentions

  2. New Member
    AlxAmg's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    240

    Reputation

    Anyone, anyone out there...?
    The Road To Hell Is Paved With good Intentions
  3. Professional Member
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,436
    Rep Power
    1857790

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Use either test e or sustanon. If it's your first time test e @ 500mgs a week or 400 in your case half a ml e3-4 days. Or if you want to run sustanon you'll have to inject smaller amounts EOD due to the prop ester in it. Definitely use Nolva in PCT as HMG isn't a serm. Dose it 40/40/20/20. Not sure how to dose HMG as I have never used it myself. I'm just wrapping up my first cycle ( sustanon 300 with a50 kickstart) and I'm up over 20lbs so I'm sure if done properly you can make great gains as well. Hope this helps bro. Btw the more concentration of test per ml the more post injection pain you'll get but the more you pin the better it gets
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    AlxAmg's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    240

    Reputation

    Well thank you for responding, since I already have the stuff, im going to use it like this: twice a week, 1ml each per injection, Test 400 and Sustanon 250. Gives me 1300 mgs a week. I can mix in the Tesoviron mid cycle for a boost, but other than that, that should be fine. And im all good with PCT, got Nolvadex, and Finaflex Pure Test and Revolution. The HMG i have enough for a week only, so I will toss that in too...

    Thanks for the input, thought more would chime in but I guess not...
    The Road To Hell Is Paved With good Intentions
  5. Elite Member
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,541
    Rep Power
    2461984

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by AlxAmg View Post
    Well thank you for responding, since I already have the stuff, im going to use it like this: twice a week, 1ml each per injection, Test 400 and Sustanon 250. Gives me 1300 mgs a week. I can mix in the Tesoviron mid cycle for a boost, but other than that, that should be fine. And im all good with PCT, got Nolvadex, and Finaflex Pure Test and Revolution. The HMG i have enough for a week only, so I will toss that in too...

    Thanks for the input, thought more would chime in but I guess not...
    why are you asking for input if your not going to follow suggestions? if this is your first cycle 1300mgs/week of test is entirely too much. if not i'm assuming your still novice to steroid use and over a gram is still probably a bit much. is the test 400 an enanthate ester or is it a blend? i've seen blends like sustanon dosed at 400 called test 400. sustanon will be a roller coaster pinned twice a week. good luck controlling your hormonal values. use one or the other. using two or three multi estered preperations are a terrible idea. your hormonal values will rollercoaster and the sides will suck.

    I'd say .5ml-.7ml t400 if its an enanthate ester mon/thurs or .7ml sus eod. pins every other day on a first cycle will suck though. just a fair warning. especially after you poke, shoot 2mls, pull the pin out and turn your bathroom into a murder scene.

    just because you have all the gear doesnt make it a good idea to pin all of the gear. thats horrible reasoning and asking for trouble.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  6. New Member
    AlxAmg's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    240

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    why are you asking for input if your not going to follow suggestions? if this is your first cycle 1300mgs/week of test is entirely too much. if not i'm assuming your still novice to steroid use and over a gram is still probably a bit much. is the test 400 an enanthate ester or is it a blend? i've seen blends like sustanon dosed at 400 called test 400. sustanon will be a roller coaster pinned twice a week. good luck controlling your hormonal values. use one or the other. using two or three multi estered preperations are a terrible idea. your hormonal values will rollercoaster and the sides will suck.

    I'd say .5ml-.7ml t400 if its an enanthate ester mon/thurs or .7ml sus eod. pins every other day on a first cycle will suck though. just a fair warning. especially after you poke, shoot 2mls, pull the pin out and turn your bathroom into a murder scene.

    just because you have all the gear doesnt make it a good idea to pin all of the gear. thats horrible reasoning and asking for trouble.
    Thanks for the response, the Test 400 is from biogen and is a blend,this will be my 2nd bulk cycle. I used test e the first time around, this time could only get test 400 and sustanon. i am trying to get eq as i was informed its a good stack with test and or sustanon, but just for clarity, can you please restate exactly what you suggest I do? The whole "bathroom into a murder scene" has me confused, wasnt sure if your telling me not to do it that way or saying to do it that way. Please clarify what you think i should do and how often? Thanks again...

    also since the testoviron is ethanate perhaps that and the sustanol is a good stack both are 250's.
    The Road To Hell Is Paved With good Intentions
  7. Elite Member
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,541
    Rep Power
    2461984

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by AlxAmg

    Thanks for the response, the Test 400 is from biogen and is a blend,this will be my 2nd bulk cycle. I used test e the first time around, this time could only get test 400 and sustanon. i am trying to get eq as i was informed its a good stack with test and or sustanon, but just for clarity, can you please restate exactly what you suggest I do? The whole "bathroom into a murder scene" has me confused, wasnt sure if your telling me not to do it that way or saying to do it that way. Please clarify what you think i should do and how often? Thanks again...

    also since the testoviron is ethanate perhaps that and the sustanol is a good stack both are 250's.
    Testoviron is a blend of enan and prop. No. Theyre not a good stack. I think you should run one drug since all three are blends or sell the garbage and get single ester. Ive already suggested dosages. Stop dropping "brand names" in here im a pretty sure it'll get you banned.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  8. Banned
    foxpharma's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Age
    27
    Posts
    314
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668

    Testoviron is a blend of enan and prop. No. Theyre not a good stack. I think you should run one drug since all three are blends or sell the garbage and get single ester. Ive already suggested dosages. Stop dropping "brand names" in here im a pretty sure it'll get you banned.
    Is it forbidden to talk about brands? I thought just sources.... good to know.
  9. Elite Member
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,541
    Rep Power
    2461984

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by foxpharma

    Is it forbidden to talk about brands? I thought just sources.... good to know.
    I thought it was forbidden like saying im using or***on sustanon since ive seen a few ugl labs with the same website and such. Could be wrong but i saw some dude get sh*t over it.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  10. New Member
    AlxAmg's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    240

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Hcc5881 View Post
    This guy is lost. :::face palm::: sure bro, do 1300mg test of a sh!tty blend for your second cycle and listen to no one. Why are you even asking questions? Sorry... Just can't stand ignorance. We have seniored VETS here giving you advice. It's in your best interest to LISTEN.
    Hey, I came here simply looking for some advice not sarcasm, and insults. So far youv'e bought nothing to the table here so better you stay out of the discussion unless you have something worth while to input, I asked for clarity on what Superbeast had said since it was unclear to me after reading his post. I made that clear. Not sure whats with all the negativity on here, but feel free not to comment if you are unable to bring anything positive to the conversation.

    What I was saying is the Testoviron is: Testosterone Enanthate 250mg (only)

    The Sustanon is : Testosterone-Propionate 30mg, Testosterone-Phenylpropionate 60mg, Testosterone-Isocaproate - 60mg, Testosterone-Decanoate -100mg

    So basically adding Test E (Testoviron) to the Sustanon, should be a plus and a good overall mix of test.

    I've read people stacking EQ to their bulk cycle and no where did i see a negative response to the stack.

    Im getting rid of the Test 400 since its pretty much useless to me, and am trying to find a good stack that'll work with what im actually able to get.

    After reading threads about it, it seems like its ok to stack the Testoviron (Test E), EQ, and Sustanon.

    Is this the right direction to go in....? Ive done a Test and Tren cycle averaging about 1200-1500 mg's a week.
    And all was good...

    Please despite me being new to the forum and asking questions doesn't call for insults and disrespect. Have some patience with people that are trying to gain information, and just because one person says "do it this way" doesnt mean you have to do so, its simply ones opinion, and thats what im looking for and will make a decision after that. Please, no need to offend...
    The Road To Hell Is Paved With good Intentions
  11. New Member
    AlxAmg's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    240

    Reputation

    Im 35 years of age, weigh 198lbs, 5'11, got back into working out in January of this year, 6 days a week consitently, hired a trainer to learn proper form, I was able to get to heavy weights just didnt want to get hurt along the way, went down in weights to better my from, and reach higher reps. Cardio daily, and Im pretty solid im cut up, just not cut up all over. As for body fat, i never measured percentage, but im solid, not ripped up and veiny, so certainly have some body fat, but way less than most in my opinion. I eat right, take in alot of daily protien about 250 grams daily, and just stopped doing HGH that I was on since January. lost over 25 lbs since January to get to my current weight of 198lbs.

    As for history, over ten years ago, I was same height but weighed 220lbs, solid, very strong and was extreme on heavy lifting. If there is anything else that would help let me know ill gladly post the info.
    The Road To Hell Is Paved With good Intentions
  12. New Member
    AlxAmg's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    240

    Reputation

    Thanks.... Both would be ideal, but im thinking size over strength for the most part. And gradually work on strength. I would just like to bulk up some and go from there at this point.
    The Road To Hell Is Paved With good Intentions
  13. Elite Member
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,541
    Rep Power
    2461984

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    testoviron is a prop/enan blend. either your supplier is misinformed or its not legit testoviron. figure it out for sure. if its enan it'll be much easier to lay out a cycle than messing around with 2 multi estered compounds. this being your second cycle i'd say keep it simple still. figuring out all the dosing on all that is giving me a headache. I'm sure its giving you one as well. simplicity and effectiveness are two good things to reach for for a cycle.

    if your hell bent on using both, i'd say .5ml testo m/w/f with .5ml sus m/w/f. that turns out to be 750mgs a week. if you add eq, 300mls mon/thurs. eq shines in longer cycles so i'd suggest going for about 12-14 weeks. just cut the eq out a week before you stop test to make it 3 weeks and 2 weeks before pct respectively.

    I'd honestly suggest selling that gear off and getting some legit test e, some eq, and maybe some dbols or anadrols or both. it'll just be much more simple than playing with what you have. you'll get solid gains off of a stack like that. if you're intrested to see what it would look like there's an ongoing thread labeled superbeast mode. test e, eq, dbol. theres a cycle lay out in there if you need it.

    thats my .02. take it or leave it. good luck with whatever you decide to do.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  14. Professional Member
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,436
    Rep Power
    1857790

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Ok man if you can afford it buy another vial of sustanon so you have two or even three or buy two vials of test e. You dont want to be running two different blends as this can be very hard to maintain stable blood levels. Run either sust or test e. You'll have to run a higher amount of sustanon due to a lot of ester weight in the compound. You will also have to run sustanon one pin every second day due to the propionic acid ester in it. Test e @ 500mgs per week split into two injections3-4 days apart. Sustanon 250 @ .8ml EOD. You can stack either with eq. Good luck bro
  15. New Member
    AlxAmg's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    240

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    testoviron is a prop/enan blend. either your supplier is misinformed or its not legit testoviron. figure it out for sure. if its enan it'll be much easier to lay out a cycle than messing around with 2 multi estered compounds. this being your second cycle i'd say keep it simple still. figuring out all the dosing on all that is giving me a headache. I'm sure its giving you one as well. simplicity and effectiveness are two good things to reach for for a cycle.

    if your hell bent on using both, i'd say .5ml testo m/w/f with .5ml sus m/w/f. that turns out to be 750mgs a week. if you add eq, 300mls mon/thurs. eq shines in longer cycles so i'd suggest going for about 12-14 weeks. just cut the eq out a week before you stop test to make it 3 weeks and 2 weeks before pct respectively.

    I'd honestly suggest selling that gear off and getting some legit test e, some eq, and maybe some dbols or anadrols or both. it'll just be much more simple than playing with what you have. you'll get solid gains off of a stack like that. if you're intrested to see what it would look like there's an ongoing thread labeled superbeast mode. test e, eq, dbol. theres a cycle lay out in there if you need it.

    thats my .02. take it or leave it. good luck with whatever you decide to do.
    Thank you and you are right, this is frustrating and getting it right is key, i certainly appreciatte the info and will check out your thread as well. The stuff is not easily gotten so im kinda working with what i have. The info you provided is much clearer and easier to understand i thank you for that...
    The Road To Hell Is Paved With good Intentions
  16. New Member
    AlxAmg's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    240

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Ok man if you can afford it buy another vial of sustanon so you have two or even three or buy two vials of test e. You dont want to be running two different blends as this can be very hard to maintain stable blood levels. Run either sust or test e. You'll have to run a higher amount of sustanon due to a lot of ester weight in the compound. You will also have to run sustanon one pin every second day due to the propionic acid ester in it. Test e @ 500mgs per week split into two injections3-4 days apart. Sustanon 250 @ .8ml EOD. You can stack either with eq. Good luck bro
    Excellent, thank you very much very clear... Easy to follow as well... Thanks again for chiming in guys....
    The Road To Hell Is Paved With good Intentions
  17. New Member
    Gassertv's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    28

    Reputation

    O.K. I'm new to this board but by no means to cycling. I know these boards can get testi so let me start of by saying there is no disrespect here....just trying to relay helpful info. Now to the point....testoviron 250 IS NOT a blend. It is straight enanthate....testoviron 50 is blend.
  18. New Member
    Gassertv's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    28

    Reputation

    Testoviron 100 is also an enanthate/propionate blend.
  19. Elite Member
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,541
    Rep Power
    2461984

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Gassertv View Post
    O.K. I'm new to this board but by no means to cycling. I know these boards can get testi so let me start of by saying there is no disrespect here....just trying to relay helpful info. Now to the point....testoviron 250 IS NOT a blend. It is straight enanthate....testoviron 50 is blend.
    we've actually solved this. he doesnt have testovirion at all. its straight test enanthate. i've personally not used testoviron, but i've only seen it referred to as a blend, but thank you for clearing that up.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. sustanon / test 400
    By Foreal4 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-05-2012, 08:37 PM
  2. test 400 and deca course help.
    By pugnuts in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-01-2012, 03:56 PM
  3. test 400 and deca course help.
    By pugnuts in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-01-2012, 12:41 PM
  4. Upcoming cycle test 400 please advise
    By greekgeorge in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-11-2011, 10:23 PM
  5. Bulking Cycle, A-50, d-bol, Test-E, Clen, Anavar
    By Stunt1014 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 07-22-2008, 05:32 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in