Superbeast mode. test e, eq, dbol.

Page 8 of 22 First ... 367891013 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,284
    Rep Power
    2331305

    day 25.

    I felt GREAT in the gym today once i got going.

    back day

    wide grip pulldowns off of a neutral girp
    105x12, 165x8 165x8, 180x8, 180x8 rp 3

    hammer reverse grip pull down

    105x12 , 155x8, 175x8, 175x8, 185x8

    close grip cable rows

    105x10 165x8, 165x8, 165x8, 180x8 rp 4

    bent over rows

    135x10, 185x8 for 3 sets, 185x5 last set

    hyper extensions- 4 sets, 30 second breaks between sets, repped 'till failure

    hanging knee raises, same as hypers

    20 minutes elliptical
    A superbeast is a mythological creature created for entertainment purposes only. A superbeasts references to anabolic steroids, hormones and peptides are just that, references for entertainment purposes only.

  2. Registered User
    technique88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,203
    Rep Power
    179617

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668
    day 25.

    I felt GREAT in the gym today once i got going.

    back day

    wide grip pulldowns off of a neutral girp
    105x12, 165x8 165x8, 180x8, 180x8 rp 3

    hammer reverse grip pull down

    105x12 , 155x8, 175x8, 175x8, 185x8

    close grip cable rows

    105x10 165x8, 165x8, 165x8, 180x8 rp 4

    bent over rows

    135x10, 185x8 for 3 sets, 185x5 last set

    hyper extensions- 4 sets, 30 second breaks between sets, repped 'till failure

    hanging knee raises, same as hypers

    20 minutes elliptical
    How's the BP doing and your cardio feeling now that the EQ is slowly leaving your system?
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.
  3. Registered User
    BigShadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    679
    Rep Power
    68490

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668
    day 25.

    I felt GREAT in the gym today once i got going.

    back day

    wide grip pulldowns off of a neutral girp
    105x12, 165x8 165x8, 180x8, 180x8 rp 3

    hammer reverse grip pull down

    105x12 , 155x8, 175x8, 175x8, 185x8

    close grip cable rows

    105x10 165x8, 165x8, 165x8, 180x8 rp 4

    bent over rows

    135x10, 185x8 for 3 sets, 185x5 last set

    hyper extensions- 4 sets, 30 second breaks between sets, repped 'till failure

    hanging knee raises, same as hypers

    20 minutes elliptical
    Your bent over rows, do u do them Dorian style or Arnold style? I've tried both even gone so far as doing them on a flat bench like Arnold use to do to be able to get a huge stretch in my lats. I like Dorian style better. I def can go a lot heavier at a more upright position.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    1test's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  178 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    62
    Rep Power
    115

    Quote Originally Posted by BigShadow

    Your bent over rows, do u do them Dorian style or Arnold style? I've tried both even gone so far as doing them on a flat bench like Arnold use to do to be able to get a huge stretch in my lats. I like Dorian style better. I def can go a lot heavier at a more upright position.
    There are no arnold style nor dorian style bent over rows. They did not invent these exercise .idon't get it why people attach their name with it. These are supinated(underhand) grip bentover rows and pronated(overhand) grip bentover rows.
  5. Registered User
    BigShadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    679
    Rep Power
    68490

    Quote Originally Posted by 1test

    There are no arnold style nor dorian style bent over rows. They did not invent these exercise .idon't get it why people attach their name with it. These are supinated(underhand) grip bentover rows and pronated(overhand) grip bentover rows.
    Never said they invented them read my post I said style. They both had different styles. Arnold kept his back parallel with the floor. Dorian used a more upright stance. Supinate and pronate grips were not even mentioned. Was referring more to stance and approach.
  6. Registered User
    1test's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  178 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    62
    Rep Power
    115

    Quote Originally Posted by BigShadow

    Never said they invented them read my post I said style. They both had different styles. Arnold kept his back parallel with the floor. Dorian used a more upright stance. Supinate and pronate grips were not even mentioned. Was referring more to stance and approach.
    oh yes guess I didn't read properly :-)
    Personally I like to be a little upright too
  7. Registered User
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,284
    Rep Power
    2331305

    Eq's stll running strong. That stuff takes a while to clear. Minus losing my breath i think ive controlled bp through supps.

    My bent over rows are more parallel than dorian but not parallel like a pendalay row. My hamstrings dont allow a flat back bent over that low.
    A superbeast is a mythological creature created for entertainment purposes only. A superbeasts references to anabolic steroids, hormones and peptides are just that, references for entertainment purposes only.
  8. Registered User
    csa2179's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,936
    Rep Power
    234809

    How did u like the eq, how long did u run it? I'm running it next cycle
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  9. Registered User
    MrMarc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,933
    Rep Power
    75844

    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    How did u like the eq, how long did u run it? I'm running it next cycle
    Don't run eq trust me. The eq = your worst nightmare. The side of eq are just not worth it.
  10. Registered User
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    15,514
    Rep Power
    3726229

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc

    Don't run eq trust me. The eq = your worst nightmare. The side of eq are just not worth it.
    Have u ran it?
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  11. Registered User
    MrMarc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,933
    Rep Power
    75844

    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Have u ran it?
    Nope, but just by following other members who have used and the research I did you can be sure as hell your going to want to drop the eq.
  12. Registered User
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,284
    Rep Power
    2331305

    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179
    How did u like the eq, how long did u run it? I'm running it next cycle
    EQ tried to kill me. I stopped it at 22 days when i started having issues breathing (id lose my breath laying in bed like i got kicked in the gut), erratic blood pressure and heartbeats.
    A superbeast is a mythological creature created for entertainment purposes only. A superbeasts references to anabolic steroids, hormones and peptides are just that, references for entertainment purposes only.
  13. Registered User
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,284
    Rep Power
    2331305

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc

    Nope, but just by following other members who have used and the research I did you can be sure as hell your going to want to drop the eq.
    Truth!
    A superbeast is a mythological creature created for entertainment purposes only. A superbeasts references to anabolic steroids, hormones and peptides are just that, references for entertainment purposes only.
  14. Registered User
    MrMarc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,933
    Rep Power
    75844

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Truth!
    Hell ya! .
  15. Registered User
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,284
    Rep Power
    2331305

    day 26- i fell asleep early and didnt make it to the gym.



    day 27. Someone let an animal out it's cage this morning. DESTROYED the gym.

    Heavy ass legs

    Extensions
    130x15 290(stack) 4 setsx8 reps

    Squat-parallel
    135x15 225x15 315x10 for 2 sets 365x7 for 1 set.

    Narrow leg press- 400x12x2sets

    Sumo leg press- 400x12x2sets

    Leg curls 4 sets 8 reps 145

    Sldl 135x12 185x10x2 sets 185x7

    Standing calves
    225x15 275x15x3 sets 275x9

    Im on the elliptical as i post
    A superbeast is a mythological creature created for entertainment purposes only. A superbeasts references to anabolic steroids, hormones and peptides are just that, references for entertainment purposes only.
  16. Registered User
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    15,514
    Rep Power
    3726229

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668
    Someone let an animal out it's cage this morning. DESTROYED the gym.

    Heavy ass legs

    Extensions
    130x15 290(stack) 4 setsx8 reps

    Squat-parallel
    135x15 225x15 315x10 for 2 sets 365x7 for 1 set.

    Narrow leg press- 400x12x2sets

    Sumo leg press- 400x12x2sets

    Leg curls 4 sets 8 reps 145

    Sldl 135x12 185x10x2 sets 185x7

    Standing calves
    225x15 275x15x3 sets 275x9

    Im on the elliptical as i post
    Smashed on it!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  17. Registered User
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,284
    Rep Power
    2331305

    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Smashed on it!
    managed to hit 20 minutes of pretty high paced cardio before my legs totally gave out.

    i think i just chipped it with a hammer a little. got some goodies in the mail today. going to be adding it to my cycle. Helica pharma pro trenazine. its a trendione/dmz mix. gonna add it in a week. time for sh*t to get freaky bros
    A superbeast is a mythological creature created for entertainment purposes only. A superbeasts references to anabolic steroids, hormones and peptides are just that, references for entertainment purposes only.
  18. Registered User
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    15,514
    Rep Power
    3726229

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668

    managed to hit 20 minutes of pretty high paced cardio before my legs totally gave out.

    i think i just chipped it with a hammer a little. got some goodies in the mail today. going to be adding it to my cycle. Helica pharma pro trenazine. its a trendione/dmz mix. gonna add it in a week. time for sh*t to get freaky bros
    Stuff sounds good :-)
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  19. Registered User
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,284
    Rep Power
    2331305

    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    Stuff sounds good :-)
    We will see. :-D. Im looking forward to it.
    A superbeast is a mythological creature created for entertainment purposes only. A superbeasts references to anabolic steroids, hormones and peptides are just that, references for entertainment purposes only.
  20. Registered User
    ZacAttack's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    722

    SUB'd in it for the learning!
  21. Registered User
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,284
    Rep Power
    2331305

    Ok guys. just going to make a quick update to the cycle lay out since its changed a little bit from the start.

    From the end of week 3-end of cycle. i'm going to be using a 750mg base of test enan. i need to get those bloods scheduled... I'm going to add in the pro Trenazine. each pill is dosed 20mgs trendione 10mgs dmz. im going to start at 2 caps and see how it does me. Because im using a tren precursor I ordered some t-3 since tren negatively effects t3 production. i will be using 25mcgs a day. I'm also going to have caber on hand, i do NOT plan to use it unless i start growing boobs or lactating but since its a lower dose tren and its conversion rate is only advertised at 50% i do not expect any issues. i do plan to pin for another 8 weeks to make it a 12 week cycle, no point in staying on super long. at week 11 i'll probably add in some sd for 3 weeks just to harden back up on time for halloween. if i can, i might try to pull off the incredible hulk for a costume.
    A superbeast is a mythological creature created for entertainment purposes only. A superbeasts references to anabolic steroids, hormones and peptides are just that, references for entertainment purposes only.
  22. Registered User
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,284
    Rep Power
    2331305

    day 28

    another solid day in the gym. workouts are only getting better. I'm only looking bigger. cant wait till the test is peaked and steady in my system.

    barbell curls
    45x15, 85x10, 90x8 90x8, 90x8- 5 lbs lighter than last week but i didnt have to cheat any reps and i used much better form. got a way better pump

    preacher curls

    75x12, 95x8, 95x8, 95x8, 95x8

    concentration curls
    25x10, 30x8, 30x8, 30x6

    hammer curls
    25x8 for 3 sets, triple drop set 35x6, 25x5, 15x6

    vbar push downs

    50x15, 100x10, 100x10, 110x8, 110x8

    skull crushers

    95x12, 115x8, 115x8, 115x8, 115x7

    close grip bench
    135x15, 225x12, 245x8, 255x8

    bodyweight dips, 18 breath rest for 4 sets to fail- didnt count reps. it was a lot

    abs, 4 sets 30 sec rests each set to fail. didnt count rests

    20 mins cardio.
    A superbeast is a mythological creature created for entertainment purposes only. A superbeasts references to anabolic steroids, hormones and peptides are just that, references for entertainment purposes only.
  23. Registered User
    technique88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,203
    Rep Power
    179617

    When are we going to see some nudes... I mean pics =)
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.
  24. Registered User
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,284
    Rep Power
    2331305

    Quote Originally Posted by technique88
    When are we going to see some nudes... I mean pics =)
    My girl flys in Thursday. Sometimes next weekend
    A superbeast is a mythological creature created for entertainment purposes only. A superbeasts references to anabolic steroids, hormones and peptides are just that, references for entertainment purposes only.
  25. Registered User
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,284
    Rep Power
    2331305

    day 29. dosed 375mgs test this morning

    definitely starting to notice an increase in my recovery times now. my arms felt relatively good this morning so i decided i'd hit shoulders today. still felt some soreness in the triceps and biceps and forearms when i got started but nothing that killed my work out.

    seated db press
    40x15, 65x12, 75x12, 75x11, 75x10, 75x8

    side lateral raises
    30x8, 30x8, 35x8 triple dropset 45x3, 35x4, 25x5 45xanything is a pr for me. never been above 40lb dbs for side raises before.

    rear delt cables
    20x10, 25x10, 30x8, 30x8

    db shrugs
    70x15 for 4 sets

    hanging knee raises for abs, 5 sets to fail, 30 second rests.

    25 minutes cardio.

    another one for the books. workouts are starting to get more and more enjoyable, and the fat chicks in the gym are starting to look better and better...
    A superbeast is a mythological creature created for entertainment purposes only. A superbeasts references to anabolic steroids, hormones and peptides are just that, references for entertainment purposes only.
  26. Registered User
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,306
    Rep Power
    1941541

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668
    day 29. dosed 375mgs test this morning

    definitely starting to notice an increase in my recovery times now. my arms felt relatively good this morning so i decided i'd hit shoulders today. still felt some soreness in the triceps and biceps and forearms when i got started but nothing that killed my work out.

    seated db press
    40x15, 65x12, 75x12, 75x11, 75x10, 75x8

    side lateral raises
    30x8, 30x8, 35x8 triple dropset 45x3, 35x4, 25x5 45xanything is a pr for me. never been above 40lb dbs for side raises before.

    rear delt cables
    20x10, 25x10, 30x8, 30x8

    db shrugs
    70x15 for 4 sets

    hanging knee raises for abs, 5 sets to fail, 30 second rests.

    25 minutes cardio.

    another one for the books. workouts are starting to get more and more enjoyable, and the fat chicks in the gym are starting to look better and better...
    Haha my cycle is killing my libido hardcore but I dont mind I can focus on the gym more and not the ass bouncing around there
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  27. Registered User
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,284
    Rep Power
    2331305

    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Haha my cycle is killing my libido hardcore but I dont mind I can focus on the gym more and not the ass bouncing around there
    yeah i almost hurt my self when a chick walked by in sweatpants so tight i could see her thong through them. a 75lb dumb bell smacking me in the head might have helped refocus. i've been popping clomids eod @ 50mgs to fill my balls back up a little (old timers say it works) and thats what's really putting me over the edge. im not sure if its legit clomid or viagara.
    A superbeast is a mythological creature created for entertainment purposes only. A superbeasts references to anabolic steroids, hormones and peptides are just that, references for entertainment purposes only.
  28. Registered User
    mysteri's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    521

    SuperBeast,
    So you dropped the EQ and the Dbol?

    Is your blood pressure back down now?
    Headaches gone?
  29. Registered User
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,284
    Rep Power
    2331305

    Quote Originally Posted by mysteri
    SuperBeast,
    So you dropped the EQ and the Dbol?

    Is your blood pressure back down now?
    Headaches gone?
    FOR THE MOST PART everything is under control. Still get some of the eq sides pop up once in a while. Nothing as bad as the day i realized it was the eq and dropped it.
    A superbeast is a mythological creature created for entertainment purposes only. A superbeasts references to anabolic steroids, hormones and peptides are just that, references for entertainment purposes only.
  30. Registered User
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    15,514
    Rep Power
    3726229

    **** sounds gnar
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Finshed Test/Deca, onto Test/EQ...Dbol question
    By orangutan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-15-2009, 03:11 PM
  2. Test E / Eq / Tren E / Dbol
    By mr b in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-16-2009, 05:26 PM
  3. winter bulker: test + EQ+ Dbol
    By mass_builder in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 03-21-2005, 04:37 PM
  4. Test E/ EQ batch
    By GYM1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-26-2003, 12:57 PM
  5. Do you perfer to frontload test or use dbol?
    By JBlaze in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-08-2003, 10:16 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.