Superbeast mode. test e, eq, dbol.

Page 7 of 16 First ... 25678912 ... Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.61%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    **** sounds gnar

Yeah i dont recommend eq. Ever. Ia totally understand where GLFH was coming from now when he warned me about it
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.05%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668

Yeah i dont recommend eq. Ever. Ia totally understand where GLFH was coming from now when he warned me about it
    Haha what bout tren? ;-)
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.61%

Haha what bout tren? ;-)
    Idk yet :-D.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.21%

From looking at the sides you wer getting from personal experience and a chemistry background,

I wouldn't say the sides came from EQ.
    High blood pressure caused by EQ is very rare, possibly even 1/500 people may get an elevation in blood pressure.
    Also bcuz it doesn't increase water retention it wouldn't increase blood pressure indirectly on anyway either.

Which leaves you with DBOL, my friend dbol this lil badmuthafarkerrr can shoot blood pressure up like a BEAST!!!!

I remember I took 20mg before training one day an with 240kgs on my back, pushing up from the bottom of a squat my nose sprayed blood like a farkennn fire house!!

I check my blood pressure that night and it was in the normal range again.

So the next day, took 10mg dbol in the morning n while at work got a blood nose!
    At the time my boss was an x mr world.

So I said I gotta go to the doctors,
    I keep getting blood noses.
    He said ur on too much test n dbol ( I never even told him I was on)
    So I stopped the dbol and the headaches n blood noses stoped the next day.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.21%

Ps.
    Not a huge fan of EQ anyway.
    May try it in my next cycle at a high dosage of about 1000mgs

But I am DEFINATELY a TREN ACE loverrrrr!!!!
    Best repartitioning drug that exists...

And I say tren ace in capitals, bcuz tren enanthate does not compare.
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.61%

Quote Originally Posted by mysteri View Post
    From looking at the sides you wer getting from personal experience and a chemistry background,

I wouldn't say the sides came from EQ.
    High blood pressure caused by EQ is very rare, possibly even 1/500 people may get an elevation in blood pressure.
    Also bcuz it doesn't increase water retention it wouldn't increase blood pressure indirectly on anyway either.

Which leaves you with DBOL, my friend dbol this lil badmuthafarkerrr can shoot blood pressure up like a BEAST!!!!

I remember I took 20mg before training one day an with 240kgs on my back, pushing up from the bottom of a squat my nose sprayed blood like a farkennn fire house!!

I check my blood pressure that night and it was in the normal range again.

So the next day, took 10mg dbol in the morning n while at work got a blood nose!
    At the time my boss was an x mr world.

So I said I gotta go to the doctors,
    I keep getting blood noses.
    He said ur on too much test n dbol ( I never even told him I was on)
    So I stopped the dbol and the headaches n blood noses stoped the next day.
    Quote Originally Posted by mysteri View Post
    Ps.

i appreciate the hell outta the input bro. Just for my knowledge, and the knowledge of the followers in this thread, you say 1 in 500 people may have elevated bp off of eq. wouldnt the serious amounts of red blood cells being produced take part in raising the blood pressure a good amount? also, it wasnt so much the bp as i was starting to have serious difficulty breathing that got me to stop. i can deal with heightened bp, unless some how that was what effected my breathing.

I've never had issues with Dbols before, but i was using half the dosage. but from the information you've left me with it (this is ****ed up) makes me wanna poke eq again just to see...
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.83%

Hey did I read in here that you said EQ was causing shortness of breath?
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.61%

Quote Originally Posted by BigTex08 View Post
    Hey did I read in here that you said EQ was causing shortness of breath?
    something was. idk if it was eq. the fact that i couldnt breathe laying in bed scared the hell outta me though. catching my breath between sets was difficult as all hell also. cardio was almost out of the question.

Edit: i will say that happened predominantly when my heart started to feel like it was going to beat out of my chest
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.83%

something was. idk if it was eq. the fact that i couldnt breathe laying in bed scared the hell outta me though. catching my breath between sets was difficult as all hell also. cardio was almost out of the question.

Edit: i will say that happened predominantly when my heart started to feel like it was going to beat out of my chest
    Hmmm bro I think you got a bad source... From what you say about the dbol and now possibly the EQ... EQ is suppose to raise your red blood cell count. It allows more oxygen into the body.
    It should actually help cardio.
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.61%

Hmmm bro I think you got a bad source... From what you say about the dbol and now possibly the EQ... EQ is suppose to raise your red blood cell count. It allows more oxygen into the body.
    yeah, from what i understand too many red blood cells can be hazardous though and from my understanding help raise bp. why my heart rate would go up idk. it felt like that sh!t was ready to rip out of my chest. as far as the dbol, its not my first time using it. i wouldnt expect to pull another 20 lbs out of it. i've never had gains as big as the first time i've used a compound. superdrol i gained like 25lbs the first time i took it. the second i took higher doses and only gained half. the test seems to be legit. theres other people running it as well, in these forums even. hell i know at least ones subbed in my page. idk. maybe i'm just absolutely friggin paranoid and there's nothing going on.
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.83%

yeah, from what i understand too many red blood cells can be hazardous though and from my understanding help raise bp. why my heart rate would go up idk. it felt like that sh!t was ready to rip out of my chest. as far as the dbol, its not my first time using it. i wouldnt expect to pull another 20 lbs out of it. i've never had gains as big as the first time i've used a compound. superdrol i gained like 25lbs the first time i took it. the second i took higher doses and only gained half. the test seems to be legit. theres other people running it as well, in these forums even. hell i know at least ones subbed in my page. idk. maybe i'm just absolutely friggin paranoid and there's nothing going on.
    Ok well that makes sense! I'm planning on running EQ along with test, dbol and gh on my bulking cycle this winter.
    Hopefully I wont run into any of those problems
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.61%

Quote Originally Posted by BigTex08

Ok well that makes sense! I'm planning on running EQ along with test, dbol and gh on my bulking cycle this winter.
    Hopefully I wont run into any of those problems
    Hope not man. Im starting to get more and more interested in gh. Have you used it or will this be a first time
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.83%

Hope not man. Im starting to get more and more interested in gh. Have you used it or will this be a first time
    Never used it before! But it seems like its that time. If I want to get my pro card in 2013 I definitely need to put on some size
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.18%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by mysteri
    Ps.

I am already so antsy to run tren a now I am so pumped!
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.21%

Tren will not dissapoint, there more you take the better the gains,
    It's just trying to find that happy medium with sides that you can handle.

But justifying you know when I first used it I got sides really bad at 1ml eod
    Tren sweats, insomnia, anxiety,
    But lowered the dose and built back up and now never suffer sides from tren
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.18%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I was going to run it patiently. I was going to start like this:

Week 1-2 tren a 25 mg ED
    Week 3-4 37.5 mg ED
    Week 5-8 50 mg ED

I'm working on my test dosages now. I'm unsure if I want to run test full on or just as a base.
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.61%

Fair 'nuff. Seems the way everyone has been doing tren, a slow ramp into it.

Never used it before! But it seems like its that time. If I want to get my pro card in 2013 I definitely need to put on some size
    Keep me in the loop when you use it man.
  18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.83%

Fair 'nuff. Seems the way everyone has been doing tren, a slow ramp into it.

Keep me in the loop when you use it man.
    I'll do a log when I start up.
  19. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.66%

EQ is suppose to raise your red blood cell count. It allows more oxygen into the body.
    Test will raise hematocrit / stimulate erythropoiesis as well, if not better, than EQ. In fact, superdrol will increase rbc's more in 4 weeks than eq will. Anadrol certainly does a better job than eq too. Deca is also very good at this. All androgens do this, not just eq.

As far as helping cardio, yea, more rbc's is generally better to a point, as does overall blood volume. The problem is that bodybuilders are never going to realize the endurance increases caused by more oxygen carrying capacity, because oxygen is not their limiting factor. Their hearts are clumsy (enlarged) and inefficient (low absolute vo2 max), have low lactate threshold, low mitochondrial density (heavy on the Type I, low on the Type 2 fibers that actually use oxygen), underdeveloped blood vessel / blood delivery system (brought upon on only through heavy endurance training), etc.

Going from a 42 to a 55 hematocrit in a TRAINED endurance athlete can increase lactate threshold 15-20% power wise, but in an untrained person, or even worse, a bodybuilder, going from a 42 to a 55 will more than likely be a 0-5% increase, hardly noticeable, because they don't have the supporting body/muscle to accommodate it. What's worse, if you got that increase from androgens, you probably also got a big increase in bodyweight, so that 0-5% gain will more than likely be a -5% to -10% net loss, or worse.
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.61%

Quote Originally Posted by ripped_one

Test will raise hematocrit / stimulate erythropoiesis as well, if not better, than EQ. In fact, superdrol will increase rbc's more in 4 weeks than eq will. Anadrol certainly does a better job than eq too. Deca is also very good at this. All androgens do this, not just eq.

As far as helping cardio, yea, more rbc's is generally better to a point, as does overall blood volume. The problem is that bodybuilders are never going to realize the endurance increases caused by more oxygen carrying capacity, because oxygen is not their limiting factor. Their hearts are clumsy (enlarged) and inefficient (low absolute vo2 max), have low lactate threshold, low mitochondrial density (heavy on the Type I, low on the Type 2 fibers that actually use oxygen), underdeveloped blood vessel / blood delivery system (brought upon on only through heavy endurance training), etc.

Going from a 42 to a 55 hematocrit in a TRAINED endurance athlete can increase lactate threshold 15-20% power wise, but in an untrained person, or even worse, a bodybuilder, going from a 42 to a 55 will more than likely be a 0-5% increase, hardly noticeable, because they don't have the supporting body/muscle to accommodate it. What's worse, if you got that increase from androgens, you probably also got a big increase in bodyweight, so that 0-5% gain will more than likely be a -5% to -10% net loss, or worse.
    Im definitely aware all androgens raise rbc. Infact the literature ive seen and own pertaining to eq make sure to clarify that. I will say however that eq supposedly boosts it more than test and deca and tren for that matter. I wont argue the point with abombs however, i do remember seeing that was actually one of the best for doing that, and since sd is a close relative im not surprised. Just to kill my curiousity do you have literature to back up test boosting it higher? Ive said it a few times im no dr, so some of this information is out of my grasp of understanding. I Am just a dumb meat head
  21. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.83%

How about them cowboys SB!! Lol aren't you from new york?
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.61%

How about them cowboys SB!! Lol aren't you from new york?
    The nj giants? Who cares? :-) didnt even watch. I hope the goodyear blimp crashed into the stadium and both teams lost.
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.21%

SB I just want you to know that GH is King!!!
  24. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.83%

The nj giants? Who cares? :-) didnt even watch. I hope the goodyear blimp crashed into the stadium and both teams lost.
    Hahaha damn dick! Lol
    My boys won so its all good! Lol
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.61%

Hahaha damn dick! Lol
    My boys won so its all good! Lol
    Haha sorry bro. I know you were looking forward to talking sh1t about the cowgirls but i grew up in western ny by buffalo... my team sucks!
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.05%

49ers ftw! Hopefully this year... I don't even know how Dallas beat us last year haha
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.61%

day 30 was off, day 31 chest, day 32 pinned 375mg test

chest work out as follows
    chest only (it was a quick one)
    flat db press
    120x10, 10,8,7.
    inclines
    225x10, 235x10, 240x8, 240x8
    10 degree flies
    65's for 4 sets of 10

abs till fail, cardio for 15 minutes

had some stuff going on last night so i had to crunch it in. had a hell of a pump. the pumps are getting better and better as the test keeps hitting harder and harder.
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.61%

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    49ers ftw! Hopefully this year... I don't even know how Dallas beat us last year haha
    aw come on man? aint you supposed to be a seahawks fan? the '9er's, really bro?
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.05%

aw come on man? aint you supposed to be a seahawks fan? the '9er's, really bro?
    Lol negative and I grew up a 9ers fan haha ain't going back
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  30. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.83%

Lol negative and I grew up a 9ers fan haha ain't going back
    Just saying their is a reason we are Americas team!! 9ers do look good this year tho
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.61%

Just saying their is a reason we are Americas team!! 9ers do look good this year tho
    I dont understand where that label can even come from. Yeah theres dallass fans everywhere but americas team? No. Just no.
  32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.05%

Well what teams can we all hate on common? Say... Raiders and packers?
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.61%

Well what teams can we all hate on common? Say... Raiders and packers?
    I like where this is going. Can we add the pats?
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.05%

I like where this is going. Can we add the pats?
    Haha amen
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.61%

Haha amen
    Dude. Get on test btw. Craziest sex of my life last night. Your wife will love it!
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.05%

Dude. Get on test btw. Craziest sex of my life last night. Your wife will love it!
    I will he in 2 months. I gotta afford the **** first Hahaha
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  37. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.66%

Im definitely aware all androgens raise rbc. Infact the literature ive seen and own pertaining to eq make sure to clarify that. I will say however that eq supposedly boosts it more than test and deca and tren for that matter. I wont argue the point with abombs however, i do remember seeing that was actually one of the best for doing that, and since sd is a close relative im not surprised. Just to kill my curiousity do you have literature to back up test boosting it higher? Ive said it a few times im no dr, so some of this information is out of my grasp of understanding. I Am just a dumb meat head
    You can Google it all day long. Tons of studies out there. There are lots on nandrolone (deca) as well that show it raises hematocrit as well as epo in some cases... which is nuts if you ask me.

From personal experience I know my crit usually runs around 43, but on just 150mg of test a week it stays around 48. Also, if you use epo to get your crit up to say 55, if you are on test, you can use a much lower maintenance dose of epo to keep it elevated. This effect is also well documented in studies and is common knowledge in the endurance athlete circles...marathoners, cyclists, nordic skiers, etc.
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.61%

Quote Originally Posted by ripped_one

You can Google it all day long. Tons of studies out there. There are lots on nandrolone (deca) as well that show it raises hematocrit as well as epo in some cases... which is nuts if you ask me.

From personal experience I know my crit usually runs around 43, but on just 150mg of test a week it stays around 48. Also, if you use epo to get your crit up to say 55, if you are on test, you can use a much lower maintenance dose of epo to keep it elevated. This effect is also well documented in studies and is common knowledge in the endurance athlete circles...marathoners, cyclists, nordic skiers, etc.
    Thanks. Looking forward to an interesting read.
  39. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.66%

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1986567

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12141405

http://jcem.endojournals.org/content/82/11/3793.full

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18160461

Look around for superdrol bloodwork too. Lots of high-normal or slightly high hematocrit and hemoglobin after 4 weeks...
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.61%

ok guys quick update. i'll be back up and logging tomorrow evening. i do have some picture updates, im not thrilled with them though i have grown i'm sooo fluffy right now from poor diet. my girl flew down from ny to sc to hang out for the weekend, so i ate a ton of not so clean food, had a lot of sex cardio and, well she's kinda big so throwing her around could count as lifting.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Finshed Test/Deca, onto Test/EQ...Dbol question
    By orangutan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-15-2009, 04:11 PM
  2. Test E / Eq / Tren E / Dbol
    By mr b in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-16-2009, 06:26 PM
  3. winter bulker: test + EQ+ Dbol
    By mass_builder in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 03-21-2005, 05:37 PM
  4. Test E/ EQ batch
    By GYM1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-26-2003, 01:57 PM
  5. Do you perfer to frontload test or use dbol?
    By JBlaze in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-08-2003, 11:16 AM