Superbeast mode. test e, eq, dbol.

Page 10 of 22 First ... 58910111215 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,290
    Rep Power
    2331308

    Quote Originally Posted by BigTex08

    Just saying their is a reason we are Americas team!! 9ers do look good this year tho
    I dont understand where that label can even come from. Yeah theres dallass fans everywhere but americas team? No. Just no.
    A superbeast is a mythological creature created for entertainment purposes only. A superbeasts references to anabolic steroids, hormones and peptides are just that, references for entertainment purposes only.

  2. Registered User
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    15,515
    Rep Power
    3726229

    Well what teams can we all hate on common? Say... Raiders and packers?
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  3. Registered User
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,290
    Rep Power
    2331308

    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    Well what teams can we all hate on common? Say... Raiders and packers?
    I like where this is going. Can we add the pats?
    A superbeast is a mythological creature created for entertainment purposes only. A superbeasts references to anabolic steroids, hormones and peptides are just that, references for entertainment purposes only.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    15,515
    Rep Power
    3726229

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668

    I like where this is going. Can we add the pats?
    Haha amen
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  5. Registered User
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,290
    Rep Power
    2331308

    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    Haha amen
    Dude. Get on test btw. Craziest sex of my life last night. Your wife will love it!
    A superbeast is a mythological creature created for entertainment purposes only. A superbeasts references to anabolic steroids, hormones and peptides are just that, references for entertainment purposes only.
  6. Registered User
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    15,515
    Rep Power
    3726229

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668

    Dude. Get on test btw. Craziest sex of my life last night. Your wife will love it!
    I will he in 2 months. I gotta afford the **** first Hahaha
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  7. Registered User
    ripped_one's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    360
    Rep Power
    5563

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668

    Im definitely aware all androgens raise rbc. Infact the literature ive seen and own pertaining to eq make sure to clarify that. I will say however that eq supposedly boosts it more than test and deca and tren for that matter. I wont argue the point with abombs however, i do remember seeing that was actually one of the best for doing that, and since sd is a close relative im not surprised. Just to kill my curiousity do you have literature to back up test boosting it higher? Ive said it a few times im no dr, so some of this information is out of my grasp of understanding. I Am just a dumb meat head
    You can Google it all day long. Tons of studies out there. There are lots on nandrolone (deca) as well that show it raises hematocrit as well as epo in some cases... which is nuts if you ask me.

    From personal experience I know my crit usually runs around 43, but on just 150mg of test a week it stays around 48. Also, if you use epo to get your crit up to say 55, if you are on test, you can use a much lower maintenance dose of epo to keep it elevated. This effect is also well documented in studies and is common knowledge in the endurance athlete circles...marathoners, cyclists, nordic skiers, etc.
  8. Registered User
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,290
    Rep Power
    2331308

    Quote Originally Posted by ripped_one

    You can Google it all day long. Tons of studies out there. There are lots on nandrolone (deca) as well that show it raises hematocrit as well as epo in some cases... which is nuts if you ask me.

    From personal experience I know my crit usually runs around 43, but on just 150mg of test a week it stays around 48. Also, if you use epo to get your crit up to say 55, if you are on test, you can use a much lower maintenance dose of epo to keep it elevated. This effect is also well documented in studies and is common knowledge in the endurance athlete circles...marathoners, cyclists, nordic skiers, etc.
    Thanks. Looking forward to an interesting read.
    A superbeast is a mythological creature created for entertainment purposes only. A superbeasts references to anabolic steroids, hormones and peptides are just that, references for entertainment purposes only.
  9. Registered User
    ripped_one's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    360
    Rep Power
    5563

    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1986567

    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12141405

    http://jcem.endojournals.org/content/82/11/3793.full

    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18160461

    Look around for superdrol bloodwork too. Lots of high-normal or slightly high hematocrit and hemoglobin after 4 weeks...
  10. Registered User
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,290
    Rep Power
    2331308

    ok guys quick update. i'll be back up and logging tomorrow evening. i do have some picture updates, im not thrilled with them though i have grown i'm sooo fluffy right now from poor diet. my girl flew down from ny to sc to hang out for the weekend, so i ate a ton of not so clean food, had a lot of sex cardio and, well she's kinda big so throwing her around could count as lifting.
    A superbeast is a mythological creature created for entertainment purposes only. A superbeasts references to anabolic steroids, hormones and peptides are just that, references for entertainment purposes only.
  11. Registered User
    technique88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,203
    Rep Power
    179617

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668
    ok guys quick update. i'll be back up and logging tomorrow evening. i do have some picture updates, im not thrilled with them though i have grown i'm sooo fluffy right now from poor diet. my girl flew down from ny to sc to hang out for the weekend, so i ate a ton of not so clean food, had a lot of sex cardio and, well she's kinda big so throwing her around could count as lifting.
    Finally bro I was wondering web you'd come out of your sex cAve
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.
  12. Registered User
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,306
    Rep Power
    1941541

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668
    ok guys quick update. i'll be back up and logging tomorrow evening. i do have some picture updates, im not thrilled with them though i have grown i'm sooo fluffy right now from poor diet. my girl flew down from ny to sc to hang out for the weekend, so i ate a ton of not so clean food, had a lot of sex cardio and, well she's kinda big so throwing her around could count as lifting.
    Lololol she's kinda big? I do have to admit I love curves on a girl
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  13. Registered User
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,290
    Rep Power
    2331308

    Quote Originally Posted by technique88 View Post
    Finally bro I was wondering web you'd come out of your sex cAve
    testosterone is king for tons of sex. best supplement ever.

    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Lololol she's kinda big? I do have to admit I love curves on a girl
    kinda is an understatement, as weird as it seems to hear me think it in my head as i type it, this ones solely based on personality! this is the total opposite of how i usually operate.
    A superbeast is a mythological creature created for entertainment purposes only. A superbeasts references to anabolic steroids, hormones and peptides are just that, references for entertainment purposes only.
  14. Registered User
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,306
    Rep Power
    1941541

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668

    testosterone is king for tons of sex. best supplement ever.

    kinda is an understatement, as weird as it seems to hear me think it in my head as i type it, this ones solely based on personality! this is the total opposite of how i usually operate.
    Am I the only one who gets their libido killed while on test lol and nice bro personality is where it is at! Looks fade eventually not the personality
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  15. Registered User
    technique88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,203
    Rep Power
    179617

    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107

    Am I the only one who gets their libido killed while on test lol and nice bro personality is where it is at! Looks fade eventually not the personality
    I'm right there with you bro...no sex drive at all
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.
  16. Registered User
    technique88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,203
    Rep Power
    179617

    Toco 8 is back in stock on PPs site! Drop the clomid and grab some toco bro
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.
  17. Registered User
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    15,515
    Rep Power
    3726229

    Man from all you guys said test raises libido... If mine goes away yall better send me viagra
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  18. Registered User
    technique88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,203
    Rep Power
    179617

    Quote Originally Posted by chrisbjohnson

    thats what im saying, 4 weeks of DBOL @ the end will assure the gains will be mostly permanent...
    My reason for running SD my final 4 weeks
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.
  19. Registered User
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    4,407
    Rep Power
    1807703

    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107

    Am I the only one who gets their libido killed while on test lol and nice bro personality is where it is at! Looks fade eventually not the personality
    My libido is awesome on test. I had to have it about five times a day and I ALWAYS had it on my mind lol. Lucky my girl is always up for it
    Mind and Muscle board representative.
  20. Registered User
    ripped_one's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    360
    Rep Power
    5563

    Quote Originally Posted by technique88

    I'm right there with you bro...no sex drive at all
    First time I used test at 21 I had issues... but I think it was mental. Always been good to me since then though.
  21. Registered User
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,290
    Rep Power
    2331308

    Quote Originally Posted by technique88
    Toco 8 is back in stock on PPs site! Drop the clomid and grab some toco bro
    Thanks for the heads up bro. Have you used their test recovery stack before? Im considering using it with pct.
    A superbeast is a mythological creature created for entertainment purposes only. A superbeasts references to anabolic steroids, hormones and peptides are just that, references for entertainment purposes only.
  22. Registered User
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    15,515
    Rep Power
    3726229

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668

    Thanks for the heads up bro. Have you used their test recovery stack before? Im considering using it with pct.
    Drop Clomid and run toco? Curious to why?
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  23. Registered User
    technique88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,203
    Rep Power
    179617

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668

    Thanks for the heads up bro. Have you used their test recovery stack before? Im considering using it with pct.
    I have not but the TRS with a low dosed serm seems very promising. I already have intimidate and testabolan or pct bit next cycle I will give the TRS a run.
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.
  24. Registered User
    technique88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,203
    Rep Power
    179617

    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    Drop Clomid and run toco? Curious to why?
    Right now he is using clomid in cycle to keep the balls full. During cycle it should be hcg but toco 8 would be fe next best thing. I don't like the idea of having clomid in your system for that long. Toco 8 helps with LH sensitivity.
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.
  25. Registered User
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    15,515
    Rep Power
    3726229

    Quote Originally Posted by technique88

    Right now he is using clomid in cycle to keep the balls full. During cycle it should be hcg but toco 8 would be fe next best thing. I don't like the idea of having clomid in your system for that long. Toco 8 helps with LH sensitivity.
    Word :-)
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  26. Registered User
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,290
    Rep Power
    2331308

    Quote Originally Posted by technique88

    Right now he is using clomid in cycle to keep the balls full. During cycle it should be hcg but toco 8 would be fe next best thing. I don't like the idea of having clomid in your system for that long. Toco 8 helps with LH sensitivity.
    Im only using it at 50mg eod for a few weeks bro. I dont have access to hcg and honestly the clomids doing a good job of it.
    A superbeast is a mythological creature created for entertainment purposes only. A superbeasts references to anabolic steroids, hormones and peptides are just that, references for entertainment purposes only.
  27. Registered User
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,290
    Rep Power
    2331308

    day 36. dosed 12.5mg exem, 2 capsulse of the Pro Trenazine (day 1). weight, 217(+10 total, probably more due to decreased body fat)

    i took about 6 days off because my girl flew in to visit me. no big deal. i think i needed it. i think it may be why my numbers have been low and why i havent been able to shake the soreness. today was a freak show for sure.

    it was arms day.

    barbell curls
    warmed up with the bar, 85x8, 85x8, 100x7*pr in for reps, 100x6

    preacher curls
    75x8, 100x8, 100x7 rp 3 rp 2- rp=rest pause

    concentration curls
    20x10, 25x10, 25x8, 25x8rp4rp2

    hammer curls
    25x10, 25x10, 25x10, triple drop set 35x7, 25x5x 15x6

    vbar pushdowns
    60x12, 80x10, 100x10, 120x8*pr weight and reps

    close grip bench
    135x12, 225x10, 245x10*pr reps, 275x8*pr reps

    dips
    bwx15, +45x12, +70x10*pr reps, +70x9

    overhead extensions
    75x10 for 4 sets.

    i have a SERIOUS pump in my arms. i have some pictures, waiting for them to show up on my computer. I look pretty bloated and wet in them so i'm going to try to dry my self up a bit with a cleaner diet (ate like shipoopie while she was here) and some more AI. i will say i look A LOT more full, which surprised me because just looking in the mirror I'm not impressed and i dont think i look bigger. pictures dont lie though.

    on a very good note, i think the eq has just about cleared my system fully. no more heart feeling like its going to rip out my chest and erratic heart beats from it. the more i think about it the more it seems almost like an anxiety attack almost, but theres nothing to be anxious over. idk. i might give the stuff another shot some day. just run it at a lower dose than 650 a week.
    A superbeast is a mythological creature created for entertainment purposes only. A superbeasts references to anabolic steroids, hormones and peptides are just that, references for entertainment purposes only.
  28. Registered User
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,306
    Rep Power
    1941541

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668
    day 36. dosed 12.5mg exem, 2 capsulse of the Pro Trenazine (day 1). weight, 217(+10 total, probably more due to decreased body fat)

    i took about 6 days off because my girl flew in to visit me. no big deal. i think i needed it. i think it may be why my numbers have been low and why i havent been able to shake the soreness. today was a freak show for sure.

    it was arms day.

    barbell curls
    warmed up with the bar, 85x8, 85x8, 100x7*pr in for reps, 100x6

    preacher curls
    75x8, 100x8, 100x7 rp 3 rp 2- rp=rest pause

    concentration curls
    20x10, 25x10, 25x8, 25x8rp4rp2

    hammer curls
    25x10, 25x10, 25x10, triple drop set 35x7, 25x5x 15x6

    vbar pushdowns
    60x12, 80x10, 100x10, 120x8*pr weight and reps

    close grip bench
    135x12, 225x10, 245x10*pr reps, 275x8*pr reps

    dips
    bwx15, +45x12, +70x10*pr reps, +70x9

    overhead extensions
    75x10 for 4 sets.

    i have a SERIOUS pump in my arms. i have some pictures, waiting for them to show up on my computer. I look pretty bloated and wet in them so i'm going to try to dry my self up a bit with a cleaner diet (ate like shipoopie while she was here) and some more AI. i will say i look A LOT more full, which surprised me because just looking in the mirror I'm not impressed and i dont think i look bigger. pictures dont lie though.

    on a very good note, i think the eq has just about cleared my system fully. no more heart feeling like its going to rip out my chest and erratic heart beats from it. the more i think about it the more it seems almost like an anxiety attack almost, but theres nothing to be anxious over. idk. i might give the stuff another shot some day. just run it at a lower dose than 650 a week.
    Aromasin will dry you out nicely bro! And yeah I noticed after I carb up and take a few days off my body thanks me and responds well with some killer workouts plus feeling full in the muscles is orgasmic
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  29. Registered User
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,290
    Rep Power
    2331308



    A superbeast is a mythological creature created for entertainment purposes only. A superbeasts references to anabolic steroids, hormones and peptides are just that, references for entertainment purposes only.
  30. Registered User
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,290
    Rep Power
    2331308

    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Aromasin will dry you out nicely bro! And yeah I noticed after I carb up and take a few days off my body thanks me and responds well with some killer workouts plus feeling full in the muscles is orgasmic
    i just hope the aromasin doesnt kill my joints too bad.
    A superbeast is a mythological creature created for entertainment purposes only. A superbeasts references to anabolic steroids, hormones and peptides are just that, references for entertainment purposes only.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Finshed Test/Deca, onto Test/EQ...Dbol question
    By orangutan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-15-2009, 03:11 PM
  2. Test E / Eq / Tren E / Dbol
    By mr b in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-16-2009, 05:26 PM
  3. winter bulker: test + EQ+ Dbol
    By mass_builder in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 03-21-2005, 04:37 PM
  4. Test E/ EQ batch
    By GYM1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-26-2003, 12:57 PM
  5. Do you perfer to frontload test or use dbol?
    By JBlaze in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-08-2003, 10:16 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in