upcoming cycle

  1. New Member
    Flexappeal's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    35
    Posts
    272
    Rep Power
    222
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    12.6%

    upcoming cycle


    here is my next run which starts in september

    week 1-12 test E 500mg
    week 1-4 Dbol 30-40mg

    Full PCT and Complete support



    I was planning on adding trenazone week 5-9 but from my last run i wasnt impressed with the results this gave me. Anyone have any suggestions on something else i could add in week 5-9? Something that can tighten me up would be nice. Would forma be a good option?

  2. Professional Member
    mich29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    4,518
    Rep Power
    107134
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    24.7%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    what is your pct???
  3. Professional Member
    warbird01's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,616
    Rep Power
    695951
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    30.16%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Post your pct.

    I woulnd't run anything during those weeks. But if you did, run tren or mast.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    Flexappeal's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    35
    Posts
    272
    Rep Power
    222
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    12.6%

    Running N2Guard cycle support week 1-15
    TUDCA week -1-4 (5weeks)
    A-Dex on hand, I'm going to see how the bloat goes.

    DAA week 14-17
    Tamoxifen week 14-17
    Erase 14-17

    This was going to be another thread for me reviewing my PCT.

    I also have Clomid on hand but don't plan on using it because it triggers severe acne for me.
  5. New Member
    Flexappeal's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    35
    Posts
    272
    Rep Power
    222
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    12.6%

    Does anyone recommend I add or change anything to the PCT?
  6. New Member
    GTB's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Age
    45
    Posts
    177
    Rep Power
    395
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    38.72%

    I would run npp @400mg wk week 5-9. It will help with the dbol bloat, and joints
  7. New Member
    Flexappeal's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    35
    Posts
    272
    Rep Power
    222
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    12.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by GTB
    I would run npp @400mg wk week 5-9. It will help with the dbol bloat, and joints
    Sorry not familiar with NPP?

    I won't be on Dbol after week 4 anyways.
  8. Professional Member
    schwellington's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,813
    Rep Power
    8933
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    89.43%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Flexappeal

    Sorry not familiar with NPP?

    I won't be on Dbol after week 4 anyways.
    Ok that dudes wrong NPP WILL NOT HELP WITH DBOL BLOAT

    Wtf?

    Anyways NPP is nandrolone phenyl propionate

    Same thing as deca just with a propionate ester

    Deca= NandroloNe Decanoate

    NPP= Nandrolone phenyl propionate


    Same drug different esters


    A bit about NPP

    It does help with joints

    It is extremely anabolic and despite its low androgenic rating people often report strength gains. I myself included.

    It has WAY LESS BLOAT THAN DECA - but does not eliminate dbol bloat.

    It is less likely to cause the infamous deca dick at least for myself anyways.



    Excellent hormone one of my top 5 favorites
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  9. New Member
    Flexappeal's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    35
    Posts
    272
    Rep Power
    222
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    12.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by schwellington

    Ok that dudes wrong NPP WILL NOT HELP WITH DBOL BLOAT

    Wtf?

    Anyways NPP is nandrolone phenyl propionate

    Same thing as deca just with a propionate ester

    Deca= NandroloNe Decanoate

    NPP= Nandrolone phenyl propionate

    Same drug different esters

    A bit about NPP

    It does help with joints

    It is extremely anabolic and despite its low androgenic rating people often report strength gains. I myself included.

    It has WAY LESS BLOAT THAN DECA - but does not eliminate dbol bloat.

    It is less likely to cause the infamous deca dick at least for myself anyways.

    Excellent hormone one of my top 5 favorites
    I gotcha ! I think I may just add topical formastanzol week 5-10
  10. New Member
    Flexappeal's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    35
    Posts
    272
    Rep Power
    222
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    12.6%

    Can someone critique my PCT please?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 4ad Cypionate and upcoming cycle
    By duckway in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-01-2004, 11:07 PM
  2. HCG Question on upcoming Cycle
    By Toneyfan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-11-2004, 01:30 AM
  3. Critique upcoming cycle
    By anadrol75 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-20-2004, 08:51 AM
  4. My upcoming cycle, how does this sound?
    By Phenomenal in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-12-2004, 07:49 PM
  5. On Lifeguards upcoming cycle
    By Matthew D in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-03-2002, 02:55 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in