test cyp @ 300mg/wk - AnabolicMinds.com

test cyp @ 300mg/wk

  1. Advanced Member
    R1187's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    518
    Rep Power
    33429

    Reputation

    test cyp @ 300mg/wk


    If I were to do this cycle being around 5'8", 170lbs, 11% BF, would I see decent gains without a lot of bloating?

    Is this a low enough dose to not worry about using an AI ???

  2. Advanced Member
    heavyiron's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  249 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    46
    Posts
    630
    Rep Power
    365550

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Your E2 may rise into the female range at that dose but aromatization is individualistic. Older fatter guys tend to aromatize more than leaner younger guys.

    When I was young I could run a gram a week with no AI. That's not possible for me now in my forties.
  3. New Member
    bad rad's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    38
    Posts
    372
    Rep Power
    1909

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    Your E2 may rise into the female range at that dose but aromatization is individualistic. Older fatter guys tend to aromatize more than leaner younger guys.

    When I was young I could run a gram a week with no AI. That's not possible for me now in my forties.
    I thought I read that's one of the hypotheseses why Test levels drop as men age. Levels of aromatase rise independent of BF% and activity levels. I'm 36 now and get bloating on 200mgs T weekly for TRT without an AI. IMO 300mgs could be a great cycle but I would add 50-75mgs of Halovar. It really dries me out when ran with Test and I drop BF%.
    Lift heavy and eat lots of dead animals! Yes, that's me in my avatar.
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    rockme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    349
    Rep Power
    2870

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by R1187 View Post
    If I were to do this cycle being around 5'8", 170lbs, 11% BF, would I see decent gains without a lot of bloating?

    Is this a low enough dose to not worry about using an AI ???
    Bro, I am contemplating the same exact compound/dose for my very first cycle after 14 years of natural training at the age of 31. I think based on your stats you would yield awesome results. Less is more on a first cycle. As far as AI goes, just have one on hand. We have simlar stats too, man. I'm 5'8" 173 lbs, 12 percent BF. Oh yeah, don't let people try to persuade you into doing a heavier dose. 300 mg is way beyond what a man can make naturally.
  5. Board Sponsor
    brundel's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,292
    Rep Power
    800869

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by R1187 View Post
    If I were to do this cycle being around 5'8", 170lbs, 11% BF, would I see decent gains without a lot of bloating?

    Is this a low enough dose to not worry about using an AI ???
    Why not just run Formeron concurrent.
    Its a suicidal AI but is also a prohormone to hydroxytestosterone. Great for strength and hardening. Good vascularity from it as well.
    My opinion is prevent the problem not treat symptoms once you have the problem.
    If you run an AI from the beginning you never will have a problem.

    Just use a low dose like 1 pump daily to keep the bloat off.

    Or you can up it a bit and get more bang out of the PH properties.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Supplements for bodybuilder FOLLIDRONE- The king of natural anabolics.
  6. Advanced Member
    R1187's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    518
    Rep Power
    33429

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Why not just run Formeron concurrent.
    Its a suicidal AI but is also a prohormone to hydroxytestosterone. Great for strength and hardening. Good vascularity from it as well.
    My opinion is prevent the problem not treat symptoms once you have the problem.
    If you run an AI from the beginning you never will have a problem.

    Just use a low dose like 1 pump daily to keep the bloat off.

    Or you can up it a bit and get more bang out of the PH properties.
    This sounds like something I want to do.

    Looks like it's available OTC too.

    Thanks man.
  7. Advanced Member
    R1187's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    518
    Rep Power
    33429

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by rockme View Post
    Bro, I am contemplating the same exact compound/dose for my very first cycle after 14 years of natural training at the age of 31. I think based on your stats you would yield awesome results. Less is more on a first cycle. As far as AI goes, just have one on hand. We have simlar stats too, man. I'm 5'8" 173 lbs, 12 percent BF. Oh yeah, don't let people try to persuade you into doing a heavier dose. 300 mg is way beyond what a man can make naturally.
    Yeah I'm very curious about what 300mg will do.

    I'm not a big guy so I figure that's a good place to start.
  8. New Member
    bad rad's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    38
    Posts
    372
    Rep Power
    1909

    Reputation

    At 240lbs and a 7 site caliper measured 15% I was growing on 200mgs Test and 75mgs of Halovar. I love that stuff, it's my favorite oral behind Dbol.
    Lift heavy and eat lots of dead animals! Yes, that's me in my avatar.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. First Run of Test-e...Playin it safe at 300mg/wk
    By rage469 in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-27-2012, 09:06 AM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-25-2007, 04:27 PM
  3. Test base to test cyp?
    By syko in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-11-2006, 09:16 PM
  4. Test Cyp Question
    By gettin'old in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-18-2003, 10:17 PM
  5. 1-test/4ad jumpstart with test cyp cycle?
    By Rictor33 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-25-2003, 03:18 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in