D-bol or T-bol?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by SkubaSteve89 View Post
    +1; Tbol is a great lean gains oral but needs to be taken for longer 4 weeks for it to truly be effective, and its seen more as a support chem than a standalone, kickstart, or finisher, and if you got liver support it works great with anavar and a test base.....letro is pretty full on for an AI and id only really recommend it for gyno reversal treatment, arimidex is a far better option as a preventative imo

Tbol provide leaner gains than dbol???what about water retention....dbol ot tbol??

2. Quote Originally Posted by interview11
    So, guys, and Dirty, I don't know if you have a view on this but would you say that Masteron could also be used for the latter part of the cycle rather than tbol?

Context: Week 6 of a cycle, and now:

dbol 30 mg, work out days
    masteron, 100 mg twice/week
    Deca QV, 450 mg twice/week
    Cyp 400 mg twice/week

Gains are so far very good, every appetite that God gave me has gone through the roof.
    With that much gear already going through you I'd say forget adding anything else. If you can't make gains I what you have then just stop bro. That's a lot of juice. If anything just drop the dbol your cycle is already in full gear, and up the mast to 500mg/week.
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Test prop/tren acetate and d-bol or t-bol?
    By bigzach1234 in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-16-2009, 02:23 AM
  2. Jungle warfare or e-bol?
    By Red06 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-01-2007, 06:53 AM
  3. T-bol Or Anavar On A Cut?
    By CHAPS in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-09-2006, 05:24 PM
  4. Strength Gains: Var or T-bol