- 07-14-2012, 02:59 AM
i was thinking about going to get a mid cycle hormone screening, to make sure that the research chemical (aromatase inhibitors) i have are working. what kind of estradiol numbers would indicate that the ais are working, and what kind of numbers would indicate that they are not? any info would be appreciated, thanks.
- 07-15-2012, 12:57 PM
When you get your bloods back it will give you a range of what is High and Low numbers. Normal levels will be in the middle. So lets say for example low is 10 and high is 30 you want to be right around 20 natural. Using stuff that is supposed to lower you E levels you want to be in the 10-15 range. About 25% higher than minimum 75% higher than minimum is danger close to estrogen sides. Hopes that helps man. You got questions let me knowThe advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
07-15-2012, 09:20 PM
07-15-2012, 10:12 PM
Ok man let me know and I will help you out.
The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
Similar Forum Threads
- By rhatid in forum AnabolicsReplies: 40Last Post: 11-19-2003, 12:31 PM
- By The Mayor in forum General ChatReplies: 6Last Post: 07-08-2003, 04:51 PM
- By good_guye28 in forum General ChatReplies: 8Last Post: 06-12-2003, 08:14 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum Training ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 01-22-2003, 01:09 AM
- By pjorstad in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-14-2002, 09:36 PM