Test C and Tren E need advise!

  1. New Member
    rage4cage's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    33
    Posts
    17
    Rep Power
    38
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    77.75%

    Test C and Tren E need advise!


    Sup guys im new on here but im 30yrs old and been lifting for years. Have done several past cycles but its been awhile. Im about to start a new one and looking to stack test c and tren e. After reading ALOT on tren e people have good and bad things to say. I was looking at starting off with like 400mg test and 200mg tren a week. Then maybe pump the tren to 400mg if the side effects stay low. What yal think?
    The best activities for your health are pumping and humping.
    -Arnold Schwarzenegger-

  2. Elite Member
    Dr.Stri8ed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    6,173
    Rep Power
    156116
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    49.37%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Test i'd have at 500, and starting with a low dose of tren is fine but with Enanthate if sides occur you'll have to deal with them for a couple weeks cuz of the long ester, so Tren ace would b preferred if its your first time using tren.
  3. New Member
    Malcolm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    31
    Level
    1
    Lv. Percent
    71%

    I agree on the 500mg test. But I won't go with tren ace. It's a much shorter ester and injections will have to be done more frequently. If you have sides it could be from either. If I was doing tren and test. I will go for enanthate on both. Injections are done at the same time( no in between tren injections) and pct would be easier to calculate. But I do hear what you are saying about the sides. And if it does occur you will have them for a good 4 weeks or so.
    •   
       

  4. Board Sponsor
    brundel's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,425
    Rep Power
    841482
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    0.96%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    100% go with tren Ace.
    I have run both and the long estered version builds up way higher in your system and has alot more sides even at the same dose.
    If your gonna run gear your gonna have to deal with the fact that your gonna do injections.
    Which side do you want....a few more pin pricks or
    extremely elevated BP
    headaches
    hard to breathe...hard to get through workouts.
    night sweats
    NO SLEEPING EVER......fuk its brutal with tren e

    If you have not ever used tren using enanth version is a terrible idea.
    You may have issues with the ace version but if you do you can pull the plug on it and they will subside within a week or so....if your using enanth it may get worse before better and take several weeks to get better.
  5. Elite Member
    Dr.Stri8ed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    6,173
    Rep Power
    156116
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    49.37%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by brundel
    100% go with tren Ace.
    I have run both and the long estered version builds up way higher in your system and has alot more sides even at the same dose.
    If your gonna run gear your gonna have to deal with the fact that your gonna do injections.
    Which side do you want....a few more pin pricks or
    extremely elevated BP
    headaches
    hard to breathe...hard to get through workouts.
    night sweats
    NO SLEEPING EVER......fuk its brutal with tren e

    If you have not ever used tren using enanth version is a terrible idea.
    You may have issues with the ace version but if you do you can pull the plug on it and they will subside within a week or so....if your using enanth it may get worse before better and take several weeks to get better.
    Amen bro.
  6. New Member
    rage4cage's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    33
    Posts
    17
    Rep Power
    38
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    77.75%

    Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    100% go with tren Ace.
    I have run both and the long estered version builds up way higher in your system and has alot more sides even at the same dose.
    If your gonna run gear your gonna have to deal with the fact that your gonna do injections.
    Which side do you want....a few more pin pricks or
    extremely elevated BP
    headaches
    hard to breathe...hard to get through workouts.
    night sweats
    NO SLEEPING EVER......fuk its brutal with tren e

    If you have not ever used tren using enanth version is a terrible idea.
    You may have issues with the ace version but if you do you can pull the plug on it and they will subside within a week or so....if your using enanth it may get worse before better and take several weeks to get better.

    Thanks guys thats what i needed to hear and actually the type tren was not specified. I want have it for another week or so. Im checking on it now to see if its tren a or e. Im new to tren and didnt know there was a difference!

    Also at what mg a week were you seeing all these bad side effects??
    The best activities for your health are pumping and humping.
    -Arnold Schwarzenegger-
  7. New Member
    rage4cage's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    33
    Posts
    17
    Rep Power
    38
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    77.75%

    Well just found out its tren e! Damn! I may just run it at a really small amount.
    The best activities for your health are pumping and humping.
    -Arnold Schwarzenegger-
  8. Board Sponsor
    brundel's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,425
    Rep Power
    841482
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    0.96%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Honestly, if you have never run tren I would just leave it out.
    Even at 200mg a week you could have issues.
    Back in the day guys would run the tren hex at 150mg weekly and still have sides.

    I feel great at 400mg tren ace. No sides.
    200mg enanth I feel like Im going to literally die. Every side x10.
  9. New Member
    rage4cage's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    33
    Posts
    17
    Rep Power
    38
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    77.75%

    Damn!! Well i already have it (or getting it) so we will see. I havent been prone to side eff in the past just a little gyno.

    And if i leave it out i dont have anything else to run with it at the moment, think i'll be ok just running the 500mg of test c, trainning hard, eating right and all the right PCT's?
    The best activities for your health are pumping and humping.
    -Arnold Schwarzenegger-
  10. Elite Member
    Dr.Stri8ed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    6,173
    Rep Power
    156116
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    49.37%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by rage4cage
    Damn!! Well i already have it (or getting it) so we will see. I havent been prone to side eff in the past just a little gyno.
    Just run it low, and definitely have caber on hand.
  11. Board Sponsor
    brundel's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,425
    Rep Power
    841482
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    0.96%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Yah make sure to run an AI for the test and since youll be running tren E youll likely want something for Prolactin.
    Black Lion Research makes a prolactin supp called Prolactrone. I talked to some of the guys who tested this product. GOod stuff.
    Check out their website or FB page for where to buy It.
  12. New Member
    rage4cage's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    33
    Posts
    17
    Rep Power
    38
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    77.75%

    Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Yah make sure to run an AI for the test and since youll be running tren E youll likely want something for Prolactin.
    Black Lion Research makes a prolactin supp called Prolactrone. I talked to some of the guys who tested this product. GOod stuff.
    Check out their website or FB page for where to buy It.
    Cool man thanks for the info!
    The best activities for your health are pumping and humping.
    -Arnold Schwarzenegger-
  13. New Member
    rage4cage's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    33
    Posts
    17
    Rep Power
    38
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    77.75%

    Hey another question, can I draw the test and tren in the same syringe and just pin once? I don't see why it would hurt just thought I would ask?
    The best activities for your health are pumping and humping.
    -Arnold Schwarzenegger-
  14. Elite Member
    Dr.Stri8ed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    6,173
    Rep Power
    156116
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    49.37%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by rage4cage
    Hey another question, can I draw the test and tren in the same syringe and just pin once? I don't see why it would hurt just thought I would ask?
    That's perfectly fine.
  15. Board Sponsor
    brundel's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,425
    Rep Power
    841482
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    0.96%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    You sure can.
    Here are some tips.
    Buy your syringes with 3ml barrel and 20g 1 in needles attached. Then also buy 25 g 1 inch needle only.
    This way you can draw from your vials using a larger needle then switch to a new sharp smaller guage for injections.
    For you 3ml barrel is fine.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Supplements for bodybuilder FOLLIDRONE- The king of natural anabolics.
  16. Board Sponsor
    brundel's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,425
    Rep Power
    841482
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    0.96%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Eventually youll need to upgrade to the 6ml barrels
    Name:  PART_1307991795620.jpg
Views: 5767
Size:  19.0 KB
  17. Board Sponsor
    brundel's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,425
    Rep Power
    841482
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    0.96%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Or you may need mixed caliber hardware for site injecting.

    Name:  20120310_125944.jpg
Views: 6868
Size:  34.2 KB
  18. New Member
    rage4cage's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    33
    Posts
    17
    Rep Power
    38
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    77.75%

    Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    You sure can.
    Here are some tips.
    Buy your syringes with 3ml barrel and 20g 1 in needles attached. Then also buy 25 g 1 inch needle only.
    This way you can draw from your vials using a larger needle then switch to a new sharp smaller guage for injections.
    For you 3ml barrel is fine.
    Well my gf is a nurse and got me a ass load of 18g, 1in, 3ml barrel syringes so thats what ill use for now! Thanks again for the info guys!!
    The best activities for your health are pumping and humping.
    -Arnold Schwarzenegger-
  19. Senior Member
    morry's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,853
    Rep Power
    15887
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    45.28%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    If it is Tren Ace and all you have is 18g?? You are going to be a pin cushion .... Really. Plus you are more more likely to pin way too fast for comfort.

    18g will tear up a vial in 5 weeks or so maybe more depending on frequency of injections. Get 21 or and 25 as described. Sh1t if it is less than 2cc a day, I'll backfill slins 29 or 30 gauge and those are painless and using 2 day is pretty painless as well. Quads or calves for me on the slins, the regular I stick with the quads. When I backfill a slin I do enough for a couple of weeks so when I'm done I can pin pretty quick and be done in a minute or two.

    Go buy some or order some online and save yourself some serious bad injection sites both in bruising and pain.
    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/193259-begins-morry-vs.html
  20. Board Sponsor
    brundel's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,425
    Rep Power
    841482
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    0.96%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Get yourself some 25g bro.
    18g is like a harpoon.
    Itll leave HUGE holes in your injection site.
  21. Advanced Member
    BigKrabbe's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  244 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    517
    Rep Power
    75993
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    34.62%

    **** man even 21s are like a sword IMO. I used to use 21s, went to 23s and 25s and will never ever to back to 21s. Just my .02 on the tren e too, I never had any issue with tren e..but that's just me..besides the normal tren sides of sweating and insomnia I didn't really notice a difference between Ace or E..I have also done tren suspension..I would take e or a ANY day over tren suspension, I hated that ****e.
  22. New Member
    ANIMALHAUS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    31
    Rep Power
    334
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    48.63%

    Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Get yourself some 25g bro.
    18g is like a harpoon.
    Itll leave HUGE holes in your injection site.
    I agree 100%

    What's up Brundel? You still on IM forums?
    Everything posted is for entertainment only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a MD. ANIMALHAUS is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way use, encourage, nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
  23. Board Sponsor
    brundel's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,425
    Rep Power
    841482
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    0.96%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ANIMALHAUS View Post
    I agree 100%

    What's up Brundel? You still on IM forums?
    Yes sir I am. Things are good. Gonna come on as a sponsor here next month so Im getting my posts up
  24. New Member
    superfly's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  238 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    32
    Rep Power
    2576
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    76.21%

    Dude, make sure you aspirate before injecting gear. Tren cough is no joke! Good luck! Never tried tren e but have some on the way. Tren a is the sh1t tho!!! I had sides with tren a at 150mg eod if I started day one at this level. If I start at 100mg eod and increase every week til I get to 150mg eod I was fine. So I would start very low with tren e maybe .5cc (100mg) a week. You can mix as well. I always blend it together once it's in the syringe. Also fill with 21 or 23g and inject with 25g. 18g ouch! Hope this helps.
  25. New Member
    superfly's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  238 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    32
    Rep Power
    2576
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    76.21%

    Guess I was a little late to this party! Lmao
  26. New Member
    D_Hoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    28
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    35.17%

    Quote Originally Posted by morry View Post
    If it is Tren Ace and all you have is 18g?? You are going to be a pin cushion .... Really. Plus you are more more likely to pin way too fast for comfort.

    18g will tear up a vial in 5 weeks or so maybe more depending on frequency of injections. Get 21 or and 25 as described. Sh1t if it is less than 2cc a day, I'll backfill slins 29 or 30 gauge and those are painless and using 2 day is pretty painless as well. Quads or calves for me on the slins, the regular I stick with the quads. When I backfill a slin I do enough for a couple of weeks so when I'm done I can pin pretty quick and be done in a minute or two.

    Go buy some or order some online and save yourself some serious bad injection sites both in bruising and pain.
    You use slin syringes to actually pin? I always thought the needle was too short and never even considered using it for gear
  27. New Member
    jt339's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    379
    Rep Power
    832
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    16.92%

    Quote Originally Posted by D_Hoff View Post
    You use slin syringes to actually pin? I always thought the needle was too short and never even considered using it for gear
    My guy's gear is top notch so I use a slin needle with a regular syringe. I heat it up a little bit on the stove with some water in it and in a couple of minutes the vial is almost too hot to touch, but the oil is really warm. If you're 12% or lower you can use a slin needle for a lot of places. Definitely worth doing if you're pinning all the time and have the leanness and quality gear to do it.
  28. Professional Member
    fueledpassion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,669
    Rep Power
    703730
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    71.18%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Just puttin my two cents in...

    To keep Tren sides down, u need T3, an AI, and lots of cardio. I never experienced high blood pressure issues on Tren due to keeping my cardio regular. Gettin off cardio is what amplifies the problem, imo.

    Also, I run a flipped ratio - one with much lower Test and much higher Tren doses. The science behind the endocrine system also agrees with it, too. Too much test and suppressed T3 = high prolactin due to elevated estrogen (from the test) and the negative feedback loop between Thyroid and Prolactin hormones. Prolactin issues are the main cause of insomnia, gyno related issues, and low libido associated with Tren.

    Whether u take my advice or not, if u run Tren, keep estrogen low and supplement w/ T3. Do this and you'll be fine with any moderate dose.
  29. New Member
    jt339's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    379
    Rep Power
    832
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    16.92%

    Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    Just puttin my two cents in...

    To keep Tren sides down, u need T3, an AI, and lots of cardio. I never experienced high blood pressure issues on Tren due to keeping my cardio regular. Gettin off cardio is what amplifies the problem, imo.

    Also, I run a flipped ratio - one with much lower Test and much higher Tren doses. The science behind the endocrine system also agrees with it, too. Too much test and suppressed T3 = high prolactin due to elevated estrogen (from the test) and the negative feedback loop between Thyroid and Prolactin hormones. Prolactin issues are the main cause of insomnia, gyno related issues, and low libido associated with Tren.

    Whether u take my advice or not, if u run Tren, keep estrogen low and supplement w/ T3. Do this and you'll be fine with any moderate dose.
    I take caber instead of using T3, but the rest I can attest to. Never did LOTS of cardio, but I did push myself once or twice a week just to keep the out-of-breathness and high bp away. If I run tren, the highest amount of test I'll run is 350mg (1ml of the stuff I have). Currently running 175mg test and ~500mg tren and the only sides I have are an extreme feeling of awesomeness.
  30. Banned
    Alinshop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  300 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    80
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    29.69%

    Go with tren a not tren e.
  31. Advanced Member
    BigShadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    679
    Rep Power
    68492
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    30.14%

    Ummm this thread is old as **** guys! Why bother?
  32. Senior Member
    threeFs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,364
    Rep Power
    768551
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    40.64%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    Just puttin my two cents in...

    To keep Tren sides down, u need T3, an AI, and lots of cardio. I never experienced high blood pressure issues on Tren due to keeping my cardio regular. Gettin off cardio is what amplifies the problem, imo.


    Whether u take my advice or not, if u run Tren, keep estrogen low and supplement w/ T3. Do this and you'll be fine with any moderate dose.
    I knew I got extra T3 for a reason. Now I know the reason.
  33. New Member
    rage4cage's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    33
    Posts
    17
    Rep Power
    38
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    77.75%

    Anyone have any new advise on this? It seems now a lower dosage of test and higher dosage of tren is better?

    BTW I never did the tren, I just ran the test c but still have it and thinking of doing it now.
    The best activities for your health are pumping and humping.
    -Arnold Schwarzenegger-
  34. Senior Member
    threeFs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,364
    Rep Power
    768551
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    40.64%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I started with tren>test but finished with test>tren. Only because i lost sex drive & function after a few weeks on tren. Higher test helped. That's just me though. Everyone is different
  35. New Member
    rage4cage's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    33
    Posts
    17
    Rep Power
    38
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    77.75%

    Thanks for the info! Sex drive is huge for me and for most guys i would guess. But im 32yrs old recently divorced and bangin chicks every day, i dont need NO drop in sex drive and thats what i saw some of my last cycle. I dont want that this time.
    The best activities for your health are pumping and humping.
    -Arnold Schwarzenegger-
  36. Professional Member
    fueledpassion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,669
    Rep Power
    703730
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    71.18%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I can say that a 1:1 ratio of Test to Tren would probably be ideal for keeping the sex drive while keeping sides reasonable. Granted, something like 500/500 would be stupid on sides anyways. This ratio would be best served @ 250-300mg or so.

    I had erectile dysfunction issues in weeks 9-11, but not terrible issues. Cialis and MTII easily combatted those issues. Higher test levels will mean a better feeling cycle but it also means more sides, too. Especially estrogen-related ones.
  37. New Member
    bigbrawler's Avatar
    Stats
    6'6"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    117
    Rep Power
    3928
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    29.54%

    I'm a more or less AAS newb, so take this for what it's worth. A close friend of mine (former professional fighter, and current trainer) runs his tren cycles like this. First I'll say, he runs tren for everything, bulk, or cut, the amounts of tren is changed depending on the goal. For a bulk double the tren to test (or more). The test is only ran to keep sex drive functions working. So he runs it at a slightly higher then trt amount at 150-200 mg a week. He'll then run tren 400-600, which he said he's ran it as high as 900 hundred and found very little benefit compared to 600. The sides were much greater, and the benefits just didn't balance it out. During a cut He runs 400 tren/150 test and will throw in Mast once the bf is below a certain level. During a bulk he'll do 3 days of cardio (low intensity jogging swimming). On a cut its HIIT 5 days a week (skipping/sprints/sparing). He felt that the test at as low as it was wouldn't be a problem with aromatising, and the tren would somewhat take care of it. So taking care of prolactin and the consequential sides would be the issue. I believe he runs both caber and prami, I'm not sure the mg's but I seem to remember him talking about tapering both of them. The guy is ripped, and hits like a ****ing truck, so I mean, in some regards I can't argue with his results. The former boxer/mma in me sort of wants to emulate that, but I've fell in love with picking up heavy things and putting them down to much to go back to voluntarily getting punched in the face. Just another option, and maybe some food for thought.
  38. New Member
    Bluruin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    5
    Level
    1
    Lv. Percent
    11%

    Tren e sides are drama


    Quote Originally Posted by rage4cage View Post
    Damn!! Well i already have it (or getting it) so we will see. I havent been prone to side eff in the past just a little gyno.

    And if i leave it out i dont have anything else to run with it at the moment, think i'll be ok just running the 500mg of test c, trainning hard, eating right and all the right PCT's?
    I'm on week 6 of tren e test c cycle running Ai and little to zero sides. I feel calm, enthusiastic and strong as an ox..shedding body fat and bp is at 130/70 not much higher than when off. Tren is hyped because nobody wants the secret to get out. Monitor your diet, hydrate, rest and watch the stuff do'its thing. Every body is different. I was terrified of the tren e,..now..not so,much. Line up,your pct and have fun
  39. New Member
    Nynyguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    9
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    61.85%

    Quote Originally Posted by Bluruin View Post
    I'm on week 6 of tren e test c cycle running Ai and little to zero sides. I feel calm, enthusiastic and strong as an ox..shedding body fat and bp is at 130/70 not much higher than when off. Tren is hyped because nobody wants the secret to get out. Monitor your diet, hydrate, rest and watch the stuff do'its thing. Every body is different. I was terrified of the tren e,..now..not so,much. Line up,your pct and have fun
    How long did you end up running the tren? Did you run same length as test?
  40. Senior Member
    threeFs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,364
    Rep Power
    768551
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    40.64%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Bluruin View Post

    I'm on week 6 of tren e test c cycle running Ai and little to zero sides. I feel calm, enthusiastic and strong as an ox..shedding body fat and bp is at 130/70 not much higher than when off. Tren is hyped because nobody wants the secret to get out. Monitor your diet, hydrate, rest and watch the stuff do'its thing. Every body is different. I was terrified of the tren e,..now..not so,much. Line up,your pct and have fun
    Maybe and maybe not. If you don't do it right you get insomnia and can't bust a nut...among other sides
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Tren E, Test E, and Winny cycle. Need advice
    By FootballGuy12 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-13-2011, 06:45 PM
  2. test e and tren e
    By brman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-14-2009, 04:35 PM
  3. SUS 500 and Tren 250 need some advice
    By crazee77 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 03-18-2009, 09:21 AM
  4. newbie test prop and tren cycle help
    By Mclovin009 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-14-2008, 09:32 AM
  5. 1-test cyp and painful knots-need help!
    By s.norman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-05-2005, 10:57 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in