30lbs of Muscle Now What!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Registered User
    Board Sponsor
    mich29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,519
    Rep Power
    107130

    30lbs of Muscle Now What!!!


    have a friend who put on about 30lbs of mostly muscle who is looking to push his genetics as far as he can

    he'd done his homework as I made him research for 2 years before even thinking about it.

    here is what he is thinking:

    cycle

    test e,monday250 thrusday 250

    test suspension 50 preworkout maybe 100 if needed

    dbol 40 ed maybe up to 60

    pct :Nolvadex 40ed maybe higher if needed

    supports

    liv52,fish oil

  2. Registered User
    csa2179's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,936
    Rep Power
    234809

    Ur friend needs to list his stats, other than that that's a pretty basic cycle
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  3. Registered User
    csa2179's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,936
    Rep Power
    234809

    And he needs to learn more about a pct. this one is lame
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
    •   
       

  4. Banned
    foxpharma's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Age
    27
    Posts
    314
    Rep Power
    0

    Did your friend ever used suspension? Hurts like hell. If he use it for instant power gains better go tren. Pct needs hcg.
  5. Registered User
    demolition's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    USA
    Age
    35
    Posts
    783
    Rep Power
    13866

    Why doesn't " your friend" get on this forum?
    Quote Originally Posted by Level9Germ View Post
    Common bro why would u take d Bol just take plain steroids if ur gonna do it since first place
    Quote Originally Posted by Son_Of_SEALs View Post
    I dont want titties.... will that product work for a SERM?
  6. Banned
    dustinr334's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  248 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    206
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by demolition
    Why doesn't " your friend" get on this forum?
    Good question!!!! Y nut Guy?
  7. Banned
    foxpharma's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Age
    27
    Posts
    314
    Rep Power
    0

    Because friends are always scared of noob mistakes. And then it goes ah yeah i know that but my friend.....
  8. Registered User
    StangBanger's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    SoFla
    Posts
    1,298
    Rep Power
    17361

    and yeah... he put on 30lbs of muscle... cuz her knows that. he did a bod pod before and after.... oh wait... he gained 30lbs and now thinks he has +30lbs of muscle. brb - no fat at all!
    Log of EPIC by FRL - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202576-should-epic-frl.html
  9. Registered User
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Edinburg, Texas
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428706

    Quote Originally Posted by StangBanger View Post
    and yeah... he put on 30lbs of muscle... cuz her knows that. he did a bod pod before and after.... oh wait... he gained 30lbs and now thinks he has +30lbs of muscle. brb - no fat at all!
    Don't all of us here in AM have a bodpod in the garage to test our weekly/daily progress? ;p hehe I liked your comment
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  10. Registered User
    Board Sponsor
    mich29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,519
    Rep Power
    107130

    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Ur friend needs to list his stats, other than that that's a pretty basic cycle
    he's at about 255,260 at the moment.

    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    And he needs to learn more about a pct. this one is lame
    what would you add?
  11. Registered User
    Board Sponsor
    mich29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,519
    Rep Power
    107130

    Quote Originally Posted by StangBanger View Post
    and yeah... he put on 30lbs of muscle... cuz her knows that. he did a bod pod before and after.... oh wait... he gained 30lbs and now thinks he has +30lbs of muscle. brb - no fat at all!
    please note the following in the first sentence.he realizes some of the weight he has gained is going to be fat but he can cut that if he decides to.

    Quote Originally Posted by mich29 View Post
    have a friend who put on about 30lbs of mostly muscle who is looking to push his genetics as far as he can
  12. Registered User
    Board Sponsor
    mich29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,519
    Rep Power
    107130

    Quote Originally Posted by foxpharma View Post
    Did your friend ever used suspension? Hurts like hell. If he use it for instant power gains better go tren. Pct needs hcg.
    please tell me you trying to be funny here
  13. Registered User
    Board Sponsor
    mich29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,519
    Rep Power
    107130

    Quote Originally Posted by foxpharma View Post
    Did your friend ever used suspension? Hurts like hell. If he use it for instant power gains better go tren. Pct needs hcg.
    I advised him of this.he thinks he will be ok.he is going to use a slin size neddle so I think he might be ok if the stuff he gets is smooth.
  14. Registered User
    csa2179's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,936
    Rep Power
    234809

    still need to know his goals,his body fat, height.ect

    but if it were me and i was trying to gain 30lbs. i would add some tren to the cycle.

    for pct i would use clomid 100/50/25/25, erase 1/2/3/3/2/1, DAA 3g, forged pct. this is another simple cycle. you will need some caber incase of tren sides. and i would get some dex for on cycle.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  15. Registered User
    demolition's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    USA
    Age
    35
    Posts
    783
    Rep Power
    13866

    You sure know a lot about "your friend" lol so he won't get on a forum because he is a noob and you just happen to know everything about the guy lol suspicious.
    Quote Originally Posted by Level9Germ View Post
    Common bro why would u take d Bol just take plain steroids if ur gonna do it since first place
    Quote Originally Posted by Son_Of_SEALs View Post
    I dont want titties.... will that product work for a SERM?
  16. Registered User
    chrisrob05's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    134
    Rep Power
    134

    Is your friend a homo?
  17. Registered User
    Board Sponsor
    mich29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,519
    Rep Power
    107130

    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    still need to know his goals,his body fat, height.ect

    but if it were me and i was trying to gain 30lbs. i would add some tren to the cycle.

    for pct i would use clomid 100/50/25/25, erase 1/2/3/3/2/1, DAA 3g, forged pct. this is another simple cycle. you will need some caber incase of tren sides. and i would get some dex for on cycle.
    his goal is to gain 5 to 10lbs..he's done a great job so far pushing his body naturally putting on about 30lbs alot of it solid muscle with some fat here and there. at this point after putting on 30lbs he has switched up his workouts,eating,sleeping etc and is making progress at about 1 to 2lbs a month but after 30lbs .I would say he has earned the right to try his first cycle. stats are 6'1 he's around 255 260 at about 13% bodyfat.

    I figured it would be easier to post this here as he will ask me questions from time to time.I'm basically looking to bounce ideas back and forth.
  18. Registered User
    GreenEarth's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    781
    Rep Power
    15010

    Dbol 40-60mg daily? Along with test enthanate and suspension...and he has two support supps. Liv52 and Fish Oil...beautiful.

    Is this his first cycle? He will grow just fine with less compounds...I would do 2 max for the first cycle, test base with an oral (if Dbol is his choice, let him have it I suppose). I see absolutely no reason to use test sus along with enanthate for your first cycle, just keep the test-e as your base and run an oral on top.
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamTaylor View Post
    I push myself to limits everyday i train tbh, visited my mum yesterday and she said i looked a bit bigger, she doesnt know about the steroids
  19. Registered User
    carnivore24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    34
    Rep Power
    47

    Quote Originally Posted by mich29

    his goal is to gain 5 to 10lbs..he's done a great job so far pushing his body naturally putting on about 30lbs alot of it solid muscle with some fat here and there. at this point after putting on 30lbs he has switched up his workouts,eating,sleeping etc and is making progress at about 1 to 2lbs a month but after 30lbs .I would say he has earned the right to try his first cycle. stats are 6'1 he's around 255 260 at about 13% bodyfat.

    I figured it would be easier to post this here as he will ask me questions from time to time.I'm basically looking to bounce ideas back and forth.
    You realize 260 at 13% if he lost 15 pounds of fat he would be 245 pounds at 7 percent. which I think would be a little bigger then arnold was.......

    So even though its bs he's that big when you call me a liar then rely the info to him to lose 15 pounds and go compete
  20. Registered User
    Board Sponsor
    mich29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,519
    Rep Power
    107130

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenEarth View Post
    Dbol 40-60mg daily? Along with test enthanate and suspension...and he has two support supps. Liv52 and Fish Oil...beautiful.

    Is this his first cycle? He will grow just fine with less compounds...I would do 2 max for the first cycle, test base with an oral (if Dbol is his choice, let him have it I suppose). I see absolutely no reason to use test sus along with enanthate for your first cycle, just keep the test-e as your base and run an oral on top.
    I believe he may have ran test at some point but I believe it was low dosed I'll have to ask him.test e and dbol sound like a good mix
  21. Registered User
    Board Sponsor
    mich29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,519
    Rep Power
    107130

    Quote Originally Posted by carnivore24 View Post
    You realize 260 at 13% if he lost 15 pounds of fat he would be 245 pounds at 7 percent. which I think would be a little bigger then arnold was.......

    So even though its bs he's that big when you call me a liar then rely the info to him to lose 15 pounds and go compete
    thats an idea I kinda threw at him one day but with his work and family life he wouldn't really have the time to devote 100% he said
  22. Registered User
    Frequency's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Georgia
    Age
    30
    Posts
    747
    Rep Power
    463

    Having a hard time believing that he put on 30lbs natty getting him to his current weight and body fat.
  23. Banned
    ck Black's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    163
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by demolition
    Why doesn't " your friend" get on this forum?
    It's not his friend that's his boyfriend they be hooking up shunnnn
  24. Registered User
    demolition's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    USA
    Age
    35
    Posts
    783
    Rep Power
    13866

    Quote Originally Posted by ck Black

    It's not his friend that's his boyfriend they be hooking up shunnnn
    Ha ha !!
    Quote Originally Posted by Level9Germ View Post
    Common bro why would u take d Bol just take plain steroids if ur gonna do it since first place
    Quote Originally Posted by Son_Of_SEALs View Post
    I dont want titties.... will that product work for a SERM?
  25. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The South.
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,570
    Rep Power
    2410136

    I think Mich29 is well respected around here.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  26. Registered User
    suaverico's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    30

    Dam. WTF? Can't understand any single word. What r u guys talking about? Steroids?
  27. Registered User
    csa2179's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,936
    Rep Power
    234809

    Quote Originally Posted by suaverico
    Dam. WTF? Can't understand any single word. What r u guys talking about? Steroids?
    Naw bro just jerkin the gerkin, naw mean!
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  28. Registered User
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,290
    Rep Power
    2331309

    Quote Originally Posted by mich29 View Post
    thats an idea I kinda threw at him one day but with his work and family life he wouldn't really have the time to devote 100% he said
    if he cant devote 100% why the hell is he considering juice? theres no point in running gear if you cannot devote your self to the sport and diet. tell him he's a retard and slap him in the face for thinking of using. tell him to check his bf again. 14% at 260 is ridiculous and he doesnt need anything at that size unless he's like 6'7'.
    A superbeast is a mythological creature created for entertainment purposes only. A superbeasts references to anabolic steroids, hormones and peptides are just that, references for entertainment purposes only.
  29. Registered User
    Natestreo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Wheelersburg, OH...Richmond, KY....Santa Barbara, CA
    Posts
    854
    Rep Power
    27637

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Don't all of us here in AM have a bodpod in the garage to test our weekly/daily progress? ;p hehe I liked your comment
    I keep mine at the exercise and sports lab =P
    Romans 8:38-39

    Save sorrow for the souls in doubt
  30. Registered User
    csa2179's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,936
    Rep Power
    234809

    I ****ing wish I did, I have to drive 2 hours and 30 mins if I want an accurate test.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Zero V's Gettin Diesel Log-30lbs in 60 days-Part 1
    By Zero V in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 264
    Last Post: 06-18-2009, 11:49 AM
  2. Need to lose 20-30lbs by the fall
    By con artizst in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-14-2008, 12:38 AM
  3. Is this guy for real (gained 30lbs on his 3rd cycle)
    By Indiana Jones in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 03-18-2008, 04:22 AM
  4. Guys who gain 25-30lbs per cycle
    By Beelzebub in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 09-08-2005, 09:19 PM
  5. 30lbs in 9 weeks
    By weeenisss in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-10-2005, 11:18 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in