Storing Test - AnabolicMinds.com

Storing Test

1. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Storing Test

I'm going to be starting a cycle of test E July 1st (holding off to make sure my diet is 100% in check and still working some things out pertaining to the cycle such as on cycle support, but that will be another post) what's the best way to store a vial of test e until I'm ready to start using it? Does it need to be refrigerated or can I store it at room temp? I looked for info on this with no luck.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

2. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  248 lbs.

Test is fine at room temperature. Just store in a cool dry place....
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

Yup. Cool, dry, dark place. A corner in your closet would be optimal.
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamTaylor View Post
    I push myself to limits everyday i train tbh, visited my mum yesterday and she said i looked a bit bigger, she doesnt know about the steroids
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thanks guys. Now I'm just going to have to deal with it staring at me for the next 3 weeks lol
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  5. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  248 lbs.

I got the same problem. Read my post titled: losing my dam@ mind. A few posts down from this one... I got 5 vials sitting ..waiting an I can't touch. Read it u will c why
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

I Actualy read it the other night. That sucks to hear man. I know you said u used heavy an that's how you went sterile but if u don't mind me asking how heavy is heavy? And also no OCS or PCT? I was gonna ask when I first read it but didn't know if you'd take the wrong way. PS your wife must be a hell of a women cuz mine would literally kill me
    Purus labs Rep
  7. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  248 lbs.

She really is good to me.. heavy would conditions of:
    Weeks 1-4: dbol 30-40 mgs a day
    Weeks 1-14 sust 600/Wm
    Weeks 1-12 deca 500/wk

Pct: starting at week 16
    Nolva an clomid
    Sides were so bad from deca at 500 I had to overnight prami for relief....
    Never ever ever run it that high. Sides r not worth it. Proper diet gets u just as good of gains at 400 or less
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

Yeah man that's way too strong. Should have stuck some HCG in there throughout the cycle to try and help save your boys, but saying what you should have done certainly won't help, I know. Best of luck with getting back up and running.
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamTaylor View Post
    I push myself to limits everyday i train tbh, visited my mum yesterday and she said i looked a bit bigger, she doesnt know about the steroids
  9. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  248 lbs.

Thanks man.. u live u learn... unfortunately I learned the hard way. Never again will I cycle that aggressive again.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. storing Epi?
    By the GUNSHOW in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-14-2009, 11:06 AM
  2. storing AAS
    By samv12 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-16-2006, 01:07 PM
  3. Storing HCG
    By Douche_Nutz in forum Anabolics