22 years old
5'6
199 lbs
Approx 14% bf

dustinr334

dustinr334

Banned
Awards
Major gains coming. Hope u have prami or somethin on hand!! I'm in.

SR83

SR83

Awards
Awesome. First log though. Just update with weight and stats. Or record lifts? Sorry for the new-guy questions haha

dustinr334

dustinr334

Banned
Awards
Awesome. First log though. Just update with weight and stats. Or record lifts? Sorry for the new-guy questions haha
Update all the above..... plus pics along the way r a plus

rabz

rabz

Awards
In for this! Ready to see the Anadrol results as I'm considering it for a future cycle. You got your PCT lined out?

SR83

SR83

Awards
In for this! Ready to see the Anadrol results as I'm considering it for a future cycle. You got your PCT lined out?
Yeah I get everything good to go before I start

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
**** yeah, I like the length if I was going to be on for 18 weeks I'd throw in some eq!! Excited for the updates.

SR83

SR83

Awards
For those of you who have ran Anadrol, how fast does it hit you? I will be weighing myself weekly, but as far as strength? Dbol hit me in the first week

SR83

SR83

Awards
Oh ok. I just always felt it worked better. If I stop arimidex when I start nolva will that work or should I just go clomid

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Oh ok. I just always felt it worked better. If I stop arimidex when I start nolva will that work or should I just go clomid
Yeah u can run arimidex on cycle, but just go with aromasin in pct if you're set on using nolva.

SR83

SR83

Awards
Could just be my mind playing tricks on me but I swear I am feeling the anadrol already. I am excited for the next few weeks. Updates soon!

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Could just be my mind playing tricks on me but I swear I am feeling the anadrol already. I am excited for the next few weeks. Updates soon!
How many days has it been?

dustinr334

dustinr334

Banned
Awards
Day 3 damn bro that's soon. Not saying u aren't feeling it. Hell everyone is different. I think its a little soon. But if not it ought to b a great ride.

SR83

SR83

Awards
Day 3 damn bro that's soon. Not saying u aren't feeling it. Hell everyone is different. I think its a little soon. But if not it ought to b a great ride.
Like I said its prpbably just my head haha. First time on it so Im not sure how my body will respond to it

rabz

rabz

Awards
Like I said its prpbably just my head haha. First time on it so Im not sure how my body will respond to it
I dead serious had massive pumps from dbol the first week bro so u may have a great time with the drol ahead for sure.

SR83

SR83

Awards
I dead serious had massive pumps from dbol the first week bro so u may have a great time with the drol ahead for sure.
Yeah dbol hit me fast too, thats why I thoight maybe I was feeling it already. Im getting stronger so whether its the drug or my head I dont care :p

SR83

SR83

Awards
Misewell start posting my lifts. Honestly I am embarassed of my strength on some of my major compound lifts, I set some PR's in December while I was on test and Dbol, and had to cut the cycle short at about week 7 because I lost my job and was unemployed for about 3 months. Thankfully my girlfriend was able to keep food on the table but I dropped from 218 ( higher body fat like 17-18%. I was eating EVERYTHING). Dropped to about 192 I used the time to hit cardio. Long story short I lift bitch weight again, but here are the PR's I set and hope to pass

Bench- 350x6
Squat- 405x6
Deadlift- 455x2 and 405x8
With great form I should add

So the log starts now :)

SR83

SR83

Awards
Day3- legs

Should mention that all my **** is done with good form, I go all the way down, I dont bounce, I squeeze whatever I am hitting etc....

2 warmup sets on extensions

Barbell squats
135x15
205x15
275x12
315x8
275x10

Extensions
3 sets with 130x15 long squeeze

Standing leg curls (one leg at a time) long squeeze
60x15
70x12
80x10
80x10
70x12

Laying leg curls
110x12 for 4 sets.

Standing calves ( weird machine looks like a hack squat)
100x15. Nice long reps on these
120x12
140x12 for 3 sets

Seated leg curls
150x12 for 4 sets

Leg Press
400x15
490x12
580x6 dropped to 400 for 7 more

Calves on leg press
400x12 for 4 sets. Dropped to 200 for 15 more last set

Let me know if you wanted this formatted any different

Tvirus

Tvirus

Banned
Awards
Im running anadrol it takes about 3 days but 50 mgs is low 100 is better. So funny everyone is so worried about pct on forums....

SR83

SR83

Awards
Im running anadrol it takes about 3 days but 50 mgs is low 100 is better. So funny everyone is so worried about pct on forums....
I actually bumped it to 100mg today, didnt see any reason not to. J have more than enough

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I'm in man! I'm on dbol/test now and want to run anadrol next go around. You are gunna be a beast! Lifts look good by the way for starting the cycle... you are way ahead of many people! They are gunna skyrocket!

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
For those of you who have ran Anadrol, how fast does it hit you? I will be weighing myself weekly, but as far as strength? Dbol hit me in the first week
I'm running sustanon and anadrol cycle log now. For me personally at 50mgs a day i started feeling it about day six. I bumped it to 100mgs after a few weeks and wow man focking huge difference! For me personally this dose is where its at! Will definitely run anadrol again. Love it.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Sick workout bro, I'm glad u go balls deep with your training, especially legs. Most ppl half ass everything, especially legs I f*cking hate seeing ppl do half reps.

SR83

SR83

Awards
Thanks for jumping in guys, and yeah stri8ed, I try to bust my ass every time, leg day is my favorite day behind back.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Thanks for jumping in guys, and yeah stri8ed, I try to bust my ass every time, leg day is my favorite day behind back.
I share the same love, legs 1st and back 2nd.

SR83

SR83

Awards
Day4-
Shoulders

DB press
Warmup
70x12
90x8
90x7
80x10
80x7

DB side raises
30x12
35x12
35x12
40x10

Bent over DB raises
30x12
35x12
Cable facepulls12x105 then raise 40x10.for 2sets

Barbell upright rows
135x10 sloppy
95x 12 strict
95x12
95x12

BArbell shrugs. Hold&squeeze at top
225x12
225x12
225x10
225x10

Reverse pecdeck (rear delt machine)
105x15
120x12
120x9.750 ;p
Skipped last set, rears were fried

DB Shrugs. 30-45 second rest inbetween
100'sx10
100'sx10
100'sx8
100's8. These got kind of sloppy ill be honest

Then hit a little abs. Felt great today!

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Nice work man!

SR83

SR83

Awards
Thanks! Trying to kill it everyday Ive got some growing to do before my first show

SR83

SR83

Awards
Well before I decided to go with anadrol I was planning on doing a competition Nov 3rd. So, it depends on how I feel if I want to keep bulking or start to cut around beginning to mid August. I am trying to bulk as clean as I can, but I realize with anadrol that might be hard

dustinr334

dustinr334

Banned
Awards
Yup. I hope to compete one day. I used to b a fatty an then lost 101 lbs. I decided to bulk up an that's What I did. Man I made a hell of a transformation.. I still have some loose skin issues from the weightloss keeping me from competing. Maybe one day.. until then ill strive for greatness,lol

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Well before I decided to go with anadrol I was planning on doing a competition Nov 3rd. So, it depends on how I feel if I want to keep bulking or start to cut around beginning to mid August. I am trying to bulk
as clean as I can, but I realize with anadrol that might be hard[/QUOTE

U don't happen to live in florida? I'm doing a show Nov.3rd.

SR83

SR83

Awards
Word. You'll love competing bro, its a blast man. I live for bodybuilding yo.
Yeah I am pretty excited. I just hope to do well my first time. I need to start practicinv posing and getting a routine together

SR83

SR83

Awards
Yup. I hope to compete one day. I used to b a fatty an then lost 101 lbs. I decided to bulk up an that's What I did. Man I made a hell of a transformation.. I still have some loose skin issues from the weightloss keeping me from competing. Maybe one day.. until then ill strive for greatness,lol
Can you do anything to correct tge skin?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Yeah I am pretty excited. I just hope to do well my first time. I need to start practicinv posing and getting a routine together
Just get your posing down, routines aren't even scored lol u can freestyle that sh*t.

dustinr334

dustinr334

Banned
Awards
Can you do anything to correct tge skin?
I don't know man. I thought time would fix it, but damn its been years an I still got it. Its better but still tooo bad for comp.. went to c a doctor. He said he could fix it for $10,000. Don't have that to throw around