still on Pct 3 months after long test cycle help: is it prolactin? - AnabolicMinds.com

still on Pct 3 months after long test cycle help: is it prolactin?

  1. New Member
    EatMeat's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    159
    Rep Power
    151

    Reputation

    still on Pct 3 months after long test cycle help: is it prolactin?


    Guys, I need help figuring this out. nearly 3 months after the end of my cycle I cannot lower my nolva dosage or my exemestane without having gyno symptoms and puffy nipples along with obvious estrogen issues come up.

    I ran test for 6 months at about 750mg/ week. during that time i had stacked it with winstrol and some epistane for a few weeks on and off at the beginning and end of the cycle. and about 5 weeks of kilo Trenadrol towards the middle/ beginning.

    During the entire cycle i was using hcg every 3 days and i needed anastrazole at 1mg/day to control the aromataze. i also blasted 5000iu of hcg over a 2 week period starting after my last pin.

    My pct was clomid 100/50/50/25 and nolva 40/40/40/40 combined with adex 1mg. after 4 weeks i still had crazy amounts of estrogen and continued on nolva and a dex.


    Currently i am on 40mg nolva a day and 50 mg exemestane. I was taking close to 2mg anastrazole every day before switching to exemestane.
    I want badly to get off of these chems, but if i even try to taper down the dosage i get all kinds of estrogen issues.
    Im stuck on them and i am beginning to think that my prolactin level may be elevated from taking high doses of test. I dont suspect the trenadrol as much because i was using it closer to the beginning of the cycle. However i am sure that it also is playing a role. I seem to be getting better, but it is hard to tell. Im not getting any worse but strangely whenever i try to take daa and herbal test boosters i do get worse. my nips puff up and one day i think i may have cried during a disney movie. WTF? btw, My balls are hanging full, huge and low consistently for these last couple months. TMI? nope. help me diagnose this please!!

    I am currently using the ghrp6 and cjc combo every day. this may also contribute to the prolactin. I am about to order some cabergoline and experiment with it.

    Has anyone had this experience? please give me some advice. Do you guys think that the issue is me having elevated prolactin and it is multiplying the estrogen symptoms?

    strangely during the cycle i really didnt notice a libido increase. i am 24, Normally i am horny as hell and need to get off at least 3-5 times a day. from the start of the cycle i noticed no increase in libido and all throughout except for when i was stacking with winstrol. this leads me to question whether my gear was really test or if the local guy that made it put deca in it or something else for whatever reason. My sex drive is there now, provided that I keep up with the dosing of the chems, however it is much reduced from normal.

  2. Advanced Member
    BigKrabbe's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  244 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    517
    Rep Power
    75990

    Reputation Reputation

    Have you had any bloodwork done to see what your hormone levels are?
  3. Advanced Member
    BigKrabbe's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  244 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    517
    Rep Power
    75990

    Reputation Reputation

    It sounds like what I went through after deca..have you tried taking dostinex yet?
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    EatMeat's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    159
    Rep Power
    151

    Reputation

    no, i have not gotten any bloodwork done. my balls are big and good but i just seem to be ultra estrogen sensitive now.
    I sent in an order at another chem company with a good rep for some of the cabergoline. I have never tried it before so i guess we will see how it effects me.

    any other advice will be highly welcomed
  5. New Member
    EatMeat's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    159
    Rep Power
    151

    Reputation

    bigkrabbe,
    about how long until you were back to normal? what were you taking in pct? thanks
  6. New Member
    cashinova87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    159
    Rep Power
    1040

    Reputation

    You need to spend some money on a blood test, stop guessing whats wrong and stop putting all these drugs into your body.
  7. New Member
    mik14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    260
    Rep Power
    1712

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by cashinova87 View Post
    You need to spend some money on a blood test, stop guessing whats wrong and stop putting all these drugs into your body.
    I agree, you are sure trying alot of different things and swapping things around, might be making it worse, just see a doc and get the correct diagnosis then you can get on top of it.
  8. New Member
    EatMeat's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    159
    Rep Power
    151

    Reputation

    I realize that doing a blood test would be the best thing to do. I intend to try out the caber first and see if that solves the problem and then if that doesnt work, il go to the next level and get the test.

    I want to hear from people that have been in that predicament and what their experience was.

    this has been my longest cycle. a 4 week pct was never enough for me though, i always get a ****load of water retention if i stop nolva, etc. at 4 weeks. eventually i think that it will work itself out in a month or two, Sure as hell am hoping so. I like taking roids but i would never want to be stuck on them for life. Haha
  9. Advanced Member
    vassille's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    968
    Rep Power
    48009

    Reputation

    Hey bro
    you kinda lost me half way through your post on what you took and stuff..j/k
    If you took any nandrolones..aka tren, deca or their derivatives some ppl take months to recover. It seems that you took a lot of AIs which tell me you very sensitive to estrogen conversion but exemestane is a very powerful AI and at 50mg a week should be more than enough to take care the problem.
    However, if you took any nandrolones taking nolvadex was a no-no because nolvadex made things worse. My advise is to grab some dostinex/caber and start with 1mg a week split in 2 doses and start lowering the AIs to 20mg a week split in 2 doses...And stop nolva and clomid and all the other stuff you take. Nolva and clomid act like LH signal telling your nuts to produce more test that's why you stuck in this merry go round.
    THe more stuff you take the more you dont know what's doing what. Just stick with caber and exemestane for a while till things get better.
    If you start to experience joint ache then you know you dont need the exemestane. Stick with caber for another few weeks after that will help your body find it;s balance then stop that too.
    Oh BTW make sure you have real exemestane....
    Hope this helps
    good luck with the recovery
  10. Advanced Member
    VS91588's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    702
    Rep Power
    46440

    Reputation

    You should go get blood work done; hopefully it's nothing serious. I personally know that Letro has always helped me out. It's strong as fu*k!
  11. New Member
    EatMeat's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    159
    Rep Power
    151

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by vassille View Post
    Hey bro
    you kinda lost me half way through your post on what you took and stuff..j/k
    If you took any nandrolones..aka tren, deca or their derivatives some ppl take months to recover. It seems that you took a lot of AIs which tell me you very sensitive to estrogen conversion but exemestane is a very powerful AI and at 50mg a week should be more than enough to take care the problem.
    However, if you took any nandrolones taking nolvadex was a no-no because nolvadex made things worse. My advise is to grab some dostinex/caber and start with 1mg a week split in 2 doses and start lowering the AIs to 20mg a week split in 2 doses...And stop nolva and clomid and all the other stuff you take. Nolva and clomid act like LH signal telling your nuts to produce more test that's why you stuck in this merry go round.
    THe more stuff you take the more you dont know what's doing what. Just stick with caber and exemestane for a while till things get better.
    If you start to experience joint ache then you know you dont need the exemestane. Stick with caber for another few weeks after that will help your body find it;s balance then stop that too.
    Oh BTW make sure you have real exemestane....
    Hope this helps
    good luck with the recovery

    It totally makes sense. so the excess test from nolva is just being aromatized. Thats got to explain why if i take daa or herbals all that happens is my nipples get more puffy. I feel pretty strong, my balls are nice and big and my strength is actually climbing since the inevitable after cycle decrease has long been over, so i think my test must be high, but along with the other things that cause problems.

    Im going to drop the nolva and start the caber for sure as soon as it comes in the mail

    when i buy my research chems i only stop into reliable sites, im convinced that what i have is legit.
    the order i placed last night was from a site that actually sells chems in capsules rather than liquid. They are apparently very good as well.

    Thanks for that. you are the man!
  12. New Member
    EatMeat's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    159
    Rep Power
    151

    Reputation

    Bump, So do you guys think that the nolva was perpetuating the merry-go round pct?

    Im on exemestane only now, but i had to increase the dose a little since dropping the nolva.
    I am about to recieve some chems tomorrow in the mail, so I will start the dostinex as soon as i get it.

    Hoping that dropping the nolva and adding dostinex for a few weeks will do the trick.

    Input please fellas!
  13. Advanced Member
    vassille's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    968
    Rep Power
    48009

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by EatMeat View Post
    It totally makes sense. so the excess test from nolva is just being aromatized. Thats got to explain why if i take daa or herbals all that happens is my nipples get more puffy. I feel pretty strong, my balls are nice and big and my strength is actually climbing since the inevitable after cycle decrease has long been over, so i think my test must be high, but along with the other things that cause problems.

    Im going to drop the nolva and start the caber for sure as soon as it comes in the mail

    when i buy my research chems i only stop into reliable sites, im convinced that what i have is legit.
    the order i placed last night was from a site that actually sells chems in capsules rather than liquid. They are apparently very good as well.

    Thanks for that. you are the man!
    Sure np
    as long as you take aromasin stoping the nolva will be fine. Caber will also take care any progesterone sides you might be experiencing.
    You will be fine. If you need more help just hit me up
    Vass
  14. New Member
    Caliswagg's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    30

    Reputation

    I would like to know if the caber did anything for the op???
  15. New Member
    bigjohn0665's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  290 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    16
    Rep Power
    67

    Reputation

    have same issue,could you pm me that infoon the caps
  16. Advanced Member
    vassille's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    968
    Rep Power
    48009

    Reputation

    cant talk for others but yes caber works, I have been taking it with tren, deca, npp for years. Never had issues with recovery sex drive back right the way
    Get the original pharm grade ..more expensive but worth it
  17. New Member
    EatMeat's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    159
    Rep Power
    151

    Reputation

    Hey guys,
    The caber helped out a lot. thanks, currently i love the stuff. Depression, loss of libido, lethargy are all pretty much gone.

    The thing that is scaring me is that I am apparently taking like 75mg of aromasin a day currently and am worried about if it is going to screw up my body long term??

    What else can you do when your facing gyno symptoms like this, just take more ai's and caber and wait?

    I dropped the nolva about a week ago and i do feel like i am steadily improving much better, although slowly. you think i will get way better in a couple weeks when the nolva clears out of my system?
  18. Advanced Member
    vassille's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    968
    Rep Power
    48009

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by EatMeat View Post
    Hey guys,
    The caber helped out a lot. thanks, currently i love the stuff. Depression, loss of libido, lethargy are all pretty much gone.
    Im not suprised!

    The thing that is scaring me is that I am apparently taking like 75mg of aromasin a day currently and am worried about if it is going to screw up my body long term??
    No way you taking that much....the most I take is 40mg a week pharm grade. Who knows how much you are taking right now but is not 75mg ED.

    What else can you do when your facing gyno symptoms like this, just take more ai's and caber and wait?
    There is not much else to do gyno is caused either by pregesterone or estrogen. You treat both and you GTG. More is not better, geting your body in the right balance is the key

    I dropped the nolva about a week ago and i do feel like i am steadily improving much better, although slowly. you think i will get way better in a couple weeks when the nolva clears out of my system?
    Yes, you will improve slowly as your hormons will balance out
  19. New Member
    EatMeat's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    159
    Rep Power
    151

    Reputation

    Guys,
    It has now been over 6 months after the cycle and i feel close to the same as i did 3 months ago. I am still taking around the same dosages of AIs as before, Going through anxiety, depression, insomnia, and my sex drive is still not back to normal. my nipples still get puffy if i dont take the ai's. my balls still look fine, but i dont feel fine.

    Now ive been under a lot of stress lately and I keep hoping that this is the reason that it is taking so long for my hormones to go back to normal.

    I went and got some bloodwork done, total test came back at 493 in the beginning of august. i think prolactin was 8, and the doc forgot to test for estrogen, which im sure is the root of all this and the test i really needed. I have paperwork for another lab test coming up where that will be included.

    I am so afraid that i am doomed to hrt for life. Has anyone else recovered fine from something like this but it took a year or more? I have been really shut down before but it has never taken this long. Im starting to freak out.
    Please help
  20. Advanced Member
    VS91588's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    702
    Rep Power
    46440

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by EatMeat
    Guys,
    It has now been over 6 months after the cycle and i feel close to the same as i did 3 months ago. I am still taking around the same dosages of AIs as before, Going through anxiety, depression, insomnia, and my sex drive is still not back to normal. my nipples still get puffy if i dont take the ai's. my balls still look fine, but i dont feel fine.

    Now ive been under a lot of stress lately and I keep hoping that this is the reason that it is taking so long for my hormones to go back to normal.

    I went and got some bloodwork done, total test came back at 493 in the beginning of august. i think prolactin was 8, and the doc forgot to test for estrogen, which im sure is the root of all this and the test i really needed. I have paperwork for another lab test coming up where that will be included.

    I am so afraid that i am doomed to hrt for life. Has anyone else recovered fine from something like this but it took a year or more? I have been really shut down before but it has never taken this long. Im starting to freak out.
    Please help
    The only advice I can give you is screw your doctor and go straight to an Endocrinologist!!!
  21. Advanced Member
    vassille's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    968
    Rep Power
    48009

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by EatMeat View Post
    Guys,
    It has now been over 6 months after the cycle and i feel close to the same as i did 3 months ago. I am still taking around the same dosages of AIs as before, Going through anxiety, depression, insomnia, and my sex drive is still not back to normal. my nipples still get puffy if i dont take the ai's. my balls still look fine, but i dont feel fine.

    Now ive been under a lot of stress lately and I keep hoping that this is the reason that it is taking so long for my hormones to go back to normal.

    I went and got some bloodwork done, total test came back at 493 in the beginning of august. i think prolactin was 8, and the doc forgot to test for estrogen, which im sure is the root of all this and the test i really needed. I have paperwork for another lab test coming up where that will be included.

    I am so afraid that i am doomed to hrt for life. Has anyone else recovered fine from something like this but it took a year or more? I have been really shut down before but it has never taken this long. Im starting to freak out.
    Please help
    Check you PM
  22. Senior Member
    GLHF's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,206
    Rep Power
    5898

    Reputation

    damn brother. any updates?
  23. New Member
    Sleazy E's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    90
    Rep Power
    463

    Reputation

    If your test is naturally in the upper 400 range you do not need HRT and no doctor would ever prescribe it to you.
    Your testosterone level is not the issue here bro.

    And I seriously doubt Nolva was causing that big of a testosterone boost to produce that much aromatizing.

    If your source gave you a 19nor instead of the intended testosterone you requested then maybe your ancillieries are not what you think they are as well.
  24. New Member
    EatMeat's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    159
    Rep Power
    151

    Reputation

    Doing a little better, i can tell that my test is going up, getting a little stronger since the last couple months and my dick is working ok. But i am still having to take the same dosages of ai's just to be okay otherwise i get wicked estrogen sides.

    Do you guys think that i should just stay on the Ais and give it as much time as it needs to heal? keep in mind ive been at this approach for 7 months now already.

    about to get another blood test soon. I feel much better since my last test and hope to see a nice increase in my test level.

    I seem to be getting better gradually though, and hrt is out of the question for me. Im not even going to consider it at this point. I just want to make my balls work normally again and then i think im going to say **** roids for good.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Long Test/EQ Cycle and PCT
    By smash1904 in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-08-2012, 06:16 PM
  2. Long EQ/Test Cycle PCT
    By smash1904 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-19-2011, 04:21 PM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-11-2011, 12:01 PM
  4. 3 Months Post SD CYCLE Blood Test
    By MashedPotato in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 10-29-2007, 03:04 PM
  5. Natural test dropping dramatically 3 months after cycle
    By jomi822 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-12-2006, 03:13 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in