How much is too much? When to stop? - AnabolicMinds.com

How much is too much? When to stop?

Stats
    6'5"  290 lbs.

How much is too much? When to stop?

I have been powerlifting and training for many years. I am currently 38 yrs old, 6'5 335lbs. I am currently doing a test tren....please no newbie pct replys. I know what I'm doing. My goal is to beark the world raw bench of 715. I am currently benching over 600 consistently, with PB of 645. My question is should I be worried about the weight gain? My doc put me on blood pressure meds and is concerned. She said that weather or not it is muscle, all the weight is very unhealthy. I'm not fat, 38inch waist...but in order to hit the 715 mark, I'm going to have to gain some more weight. Also, elevated pressure is probably partly due to the tren, wich Doc doesnt know about. So..should I keep eating and lifting to hit 715..or am I digging my self a grave?

Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

U could have stroke who knows honestly, doesn't sound that healthy.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

You would be putting your self at more risk. Not necessarily digging your self a grave. Your gonna have to decide which is more important 715 bp or your health.
    •   

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by gregg1494 View Post
    You would be putting your self at more risk. Not necessarily digging your self a grave. Your gonna have to decide which is more important 715 bp or your health.
    nailed it on the head

U only live once DO IT!
    Stats
    6'5"  290 lbs.

How do those super heavyweight bodybuilders stay healthy...or are they not? Cutler is 300+ in the off season and he is only like 5'8. Are those guys on BP meds and other stuff to keep their tickers, kidneys, livers, etc...healthy? Theres gotta be another freak show like me out there who can chime in. I dont need adivce from 5'10, buck 90 guys. Were are the other big fellas?
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Rommel65
    How do those super heavyweight bodybuilders stay healthy...or are they not? Cutler is 300+ in the off season and he is only like 5'8. Are those guys on BP meds and other stuff to keep their tickers, kidneys, livers, etc...healthy? Theres gotta be another freak show like me out there who can chime in. I dont need adivce from 5'10, buck 90 guys. Were are the other big fellas?
    Some of them r healthy they just have to take a lot of different medications to keep everything in check that's all.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Rommel65 View Post

Those guys just aren't healthy. They usually die young of kidney failure, or have heart problems.

Also, you should be honest with your doctor.

Similar Forum Threads

1. going to stop
    By zinghigh89 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-02-2012, 09:29 AM
  2. When to stop using a PH?
    By Louie311 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-06-2011, 09:44 PM
  3. When to stop JW / BAM?
    By DanielCStein in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6