Injecting question - AnabolicMinds.com

Injecting question

  1. New Member
    superchris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    67
    Rep Power
    95

    Reputation

    Injecting question


    I will be starting my first cycle of test e in about a week. In all my research and reading i have not been able come across an answer to my question.

    Once the needle is in and you pull back on the plunger to make sure there is no blood, if blood comes into the syringe can u still injected the test e once the needle is in a better spot or do I have to draw up a new cc?

    Thank you in advance for answering my question or any advice you might have. I will be injecting in my leg.

  2. Senior Member
    DetroitHammer's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    60
    Posts
    1,211
    Rep Power
    20687

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by superchris View Post
    I will be starting my first cycle of test e in about a week. In all my research and reading i have not been able come across an answer to my question.

    Once the needle is in and you pull back on the plunger to make sure there is no blood, if blood comes into the syringe can u still injected the test e once the needle is in a better spot or do I have to draw up a new cc?

    Thank you in advance for answering my question or any advice you might have. I will be injecting in my leg.
    You should draw a new syringe, but I don't. You only draw less than a drop, so for me, I take any risk and have never had a problem. But, if I were advising, I'd have to say draw a new load.
  3. New Member
    superchris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    67
    Rep Power
    95

    Reputation

    Thank you so much, it totally makes sense to draw a new syringe. Just wanted to make sure, I really don't want to waste any precious test e if there was no need.
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    TKconserve's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    66

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by superchris View Post
    I will be starting my first cycle of test e in about a week. In all my research and reading i have not been able come across an answer to my question.

    Once the needle is in and you pull back on the plunger to make sure there is no blood, if blood comes into the syringe can u still injected the test e once the needle is in a better spot or do I have to draw up a new cc?

    Thank you in advance for answering my question or any advice you might have. I will be injecting in my leg.
    You just need to change spots. Inject into the Vastus Lateralis as you will be less likely to hit a blood vessel.
    No need to waste any medication. Your own blood is fine to inject into yourself and will not compromise the test.
  5. New Member
    TKconserve's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    66

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitHammer View Post
    You should draw a new syringe, but I don't. You only draw less than a drop, so for me, I take any risk and have never had a problem. But, if I were advising, I'd have to say draw a new load.
    You are only supposed to change the needle. Your own blood will have not harm you or the meds. Changing the needle isn't required though as it is only changed to reduce trauma from the injection.
  6. New Member
    superchris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    67
    Rep Power
    95

    Reputation

    Thank you for clarrifying this issue for me, this being my first time pinning myself I am expecting some soreness and possibly some redness on my leg. Just wanted to make sure that I didn't cause an infection or ruin the gear if blood showed up in the syringe.

    I could have asked a few doctors I work with at my Job but it's not something i want to ask about with people from work lol
  7. New Member
    superchris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    67
    Rep Power
    95

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by TKconserve

    You just need to change spots. Inject into the Vastus Lateralis as you will be less likely to hit a blood vessel.
    No need to waste any medication. Your own blood is fine to inject into yourself and will not compromise the test.
    That is exactly where I was going to inject, read that it is the best place in the leg to inject. Was going to inject in glutes but the leg seems alot easier for a first time. I will for sure alternate between each leg.
  8. Advanced Member
    GreenEarth's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    781
    Rep Power
    15010

    Reputation

    Just as an FYI, the act of pulling back the plunger on the syringe during an injection is called aspirating

    I'm actually glad you asked this, because I had been wondering the same thing for a while. I always thought maybe after the test was "tainted" with your blood, you shouldn't be injecting the test + your blood intramuscularly, but I really didn't know such a thing for sure.

    To expand on the question: if you aspirate and you do draw blood, should you simply pull the needle out a little bit (or push it in a bit more) and aspirate again to see if you're no longer in a vein? Or should you completely pull the needle out, replace the needle, and pin/aspirate again?
  9. Senior Member
    DetroitHammer's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    60
    Posts
    1,211
    Rep Power
    20687

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenEarth View Post
    Just as an FYI, the act of pulling back the plunger on the syringe during an injection is called aspirating

    I'm actually glad you asked this, because I had been wondering the same thing for a while. I always thought maybe after the test was "tainted" with your blood, you shouldn't be injecting the test + your blood intramuscularly, but I really didn't know such a thing for sure.

    To expand on the question: if you aspirate and you do draw blood, should you simply pull the needle out a little bit (or push it in a bit more) and aspirate again to see if you're no longer in a vein? Or should you completely pull the needle out, replace the needle, and pin/aspirate again?
    According to the nurses guide and medical procedures, you're supposed to discard the entire contents if you draw blood. The reason is that upon second injection, you won't be able to tell if you drew blood a second time and once blood enters the syringe, it's considered contaminated. Now, having said that, I agree with everyone above and just re-inject. When I do it I switch legs to get a fresh start. If you go in deeper, you may pass through the vein, but once punctured, you could have the depot seep back into the wound; nothing fatal, but it'll burn.

    In real life, you don't even need to replace the needle. I never do. I just pull out, say "D amn," and stick it in the other leg.
  10. Advanced Member
    GreenEarth's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    781
    Rep Power
    15010

    Reputation

    Aren't you the same guy who shattered his ankle and walked around on it for 2 weeks before realizing you should get it looked at?

    DH, when will it be my turn to be as badass as you?
  11. Senior Member
    DetroitHammer's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    60
    Posts
    1,211
    Rep Power
    20687

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenEarth View Post
    Aren't you the same guy who shattered his ankle and walked around on it for 2 weeks before realizing you should get it looked at?

    DH, when will it be my turn to be as badass as you?
    Yeah, I'm the idiot that thought he had a bad sprain.
  12. Advanced Member
    GreenEarth's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    781
    Rep Power
    15010

    Reputation

    I think most of us would have been bitching to be taken to the hospital immediately haha.

    Speaking of which, I remember you had said you were considering HGH usage to quicken the healing process - how has that been working for you?
  13. Senior Member
    DetroitHammer's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    60
    Posts
    1,211
    Rep Power
    20687

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenEarth View Post
    I think most of us would have been bitching to be taken to the hospital immediately haha.

    Speaking of which, I remember you had said you were considering HGH usage to quicken the healing process - how has that been working for you?
    I used HGH during the recovery and low TRT doses of test, 200mgs per week. The cast was on for six weeks. At week 5 I started to walk a little on it, trying to strengthen the leg. I also started Anadrol, 50 mgs per week and test at 400mgs. The cast came off and my ankle was totally flexible. He said I didn't need therapy or the boot. So I walked out with the crutches over my shoulders. The knees and legs are still weak, but I feel strong. It's been 10 days now and I'm walking normally and lifting the same weights as before. In my opinion, the HGH and test really helped.
  14. Senior Member
    csa2179's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,936
    Rep Power
    234810

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitHammer

    I used HGH during the recovery and low TRT doses of test, 200mgs per week. The cast was on for six weeks. At week 5 I started to walk a little on it, trying to strengthen the leg. I also started Anadrol, 50 mgs per week and test at 400mgs. The cast came off and my ankle was totally flexible. He said I didn't need therapy or the boot. So I walked out with the crutches over my shoulders. The knees and legs are still weak, but I feel strong. It's been 10 days now and I'm walking normally and lifting the same weights as before. In my opinion, the HGH and test really helped.
    Hey did u use rHGH or synth hgh. Red or yellow tops? I can't spell the real names I know the red hyge or some h word the yellows start with an s. if used both which did u prefer
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  15. New Member
    CalebRM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    57
    Rep Power
    77

    Reputation

    I'd just switch spots. It's your own blood.
  16. New Member
    superchris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    67
    Rep Power
    95

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by CalebRM
    I'd just switch spots. It's your own blood.
    Ok Thanx you for the advice! I was really curious about this.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. HCG Question for injecting
    By drummerzrus in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-15-2010, 10:23 AM
  2. Injecting EQ
    By findnemo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-17-2009, 09:58 PM
  3. Question on injecting
    By cmp007 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-22-2008, 01:31 PM
  4. Need help injecting B12
    By Al Shades in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-12-2008, 05:46 PM
  5. Injecting
    By BaRiS in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-28-2007, 02:27 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in