A new chapter...RickRock's path on the "DARK SIDE" begins...

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
After a lot of planning i will be running my first Injectible cycle. I have done a few PH cycles over the last year and a half or so, and I feel its time for me to take my physique to the next level. Here is the plan...

CYCLE: Test E-500mg per week 1-12 (250mg 2x week)
Masteron E-500mg per week 1-12 (250mg 2x week
Epi- 45 to 60mg per day week 1-6
(unspecified oral possibly on week 7-12….maybe furuza?)
HCGen ran the whole cycle

*I had originally planned to have NPP in this cycle, but decided to leave it out. I think for my first run it would be a good idea to just run the Test and Masteron and see how I respond. I plan to probably run the NPP in late winter when it will be time for my next cycle.

I have all thea supports on hand that I should need including Taurine and Cissus for back pumps and joints. I have both Adex and Letro on hand for my AI’s, but I’m hoping to be able to go without any AI until I add in the Forma at around the midway point of this 12 week cycle.

I also have albuterol that I will be using on cardio days only, and only dosed before cardio. This should hopefully keep there from being any down-regulation of beta receptors :fingersx:

TRAINING: Ive decided to go with DC training and give it a shot for this cycle. I’ve never done it before and it has a great track record of working well for increasing muscle mass and strength. The basics are that it is 3 exercises per bodypart rest-paused 3 times each (Example: use weight heavy enough to complete 7-10 reps with slow controlled negatives….rest, pause 11-15 breaths….do another 4 reps or so…..rest, pause……then another 2 reps or so) That gets followed up with some specific extreme stretches to stretch the fascia to further prmotoe muscle growth. I will workout do 4 weight workouts per week set up like this…

Workout 1: (chest, shoulders, triceps)
Workout 2: (Biceps, forearms, Back Width, Back Thickness)
Workout 3: (Calves, Hamstrings, Quads)
Workout 4: (repeat of whatever was worked out on workout 1)

*Then the following week, workout 2 would be the first workout of the week that would be repeated on workout 4, and so on…

On all days that I am not weight training I will be doing cardio of anywhere from 30 minutes up to 60-70 minutes depending on time and needs. I sometimes also split my cardio into AM & PM sessions

GOAL: My goal is to add as much muscle as I can initially for the first weeks, without gaining much, if any, bodyfat. I will probably be on this “Lean bulk” portion for the first 6 weeks or so, then I will switch to more of a “recomp” or “Cut” depending on where I am at physically. Then I will be lowering some cals, adding some more cardio, and adding in Forma to shed water and dry out. I may also add in a cutting oral that I haven’t yet decided too for the last few weeks. The plan is at the end of the 12 weeks to be more ripped, harder, and shredded than now while carrying a respectable more amount of muscle mass. Everything is always subject to change, but that is my initial plan.

DIET: I will be continuing to follow the IF/Lean gains protocol that I have been for some time, with a little twist…On workout days I will be going with just a 12 hour fast, instead of the traditional 16. This will allow me to have a meal immediately post workout instead of just BCAAs. This will help with the muscle growth and more protein synthesis post workout. That post workout meal will be 2 scoops of whey, Waxy maize and/or maltodextrin, a protein bar, and possibly a banana. This will be around 700-800 cals at around 70g protein with 70-80g carbs. I will then have my normal big meal at noon like I always have. Once I enter my recomp or cutting phase, I will revert back to a 16 hour fast on workout days. Caloric targets for workout days and cardio days will look like this…

Week 1-6
Workout days: 3500 cals, 300 protein, 250-300g carbs
Cardio days: 2200 cals, 250g protein, <100g carbs

Weeks 7-12
Workout days: 2800 cals, 250g protein, 200g carbs
Cardio days: 1800 cals, 250g protein, <50g carbs

PCT:
Clomid 50/50/50/50
Forma
HCGen
Post cycle
Unleashed
Phytoserms
Ostarine

I will get my current pics up soon. I'm currently at 165 and around 6% bodyfat

Join me as I take a walk on the "DARK SIDE"...

darth-vader.jpg

Attachments

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Damn sweet cycle and awesome training split! And seeing how you have the most intense cardio sessions I have seen here this WILL be a lean bulk!! Kill it Rick! I'm in!!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn Dude, You know im in, mostly because im jealous though

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awe sh1t! I'm in! This is going to be sick!

cg123

Awards
I've read stuff on dc training. It looks good and I've wanted to try it. Do any of you guys know of a video on utube or something that explains it more?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmmm...does this guy even know what he's getting into? What are your stats, bro? You should probably just run Cell Tech for your first cycle...

:laugh: In to follow, bud. You've done your homework and things are laid out incredibly. I look forward to seeing you through this.

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
Im in

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
In. Fuggin' kill it!

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not here, you never saw me, and I am certainly not subbing to this.

Or am I?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hyyyyyello!
I like the before pics.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If it was only as easy as saying "yes" I'd be shooting dark lightning outta my freaking ass by now....

Subbed.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In like Flynn!

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Following the Yellow Brick Road...

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks to everyone that has joined up so far. I really love having you all in my logs for motivation, support, and feedback ( both positive and negative). I'm going to need it to make this as successful as I can

Ok...here are my most current pics taken just a few days ago that I will call my starting pics. Current weight has been around 165 so we will call that my starting weight. Last time I checked bodyfat I came up with 6-6.5%. Starting height is 5'9" :laugh:

First pin is tomorrow morning along with my first DC workout :sgrin:

ForumRunner_20120520_192132.png

ForumRunner_20120520_192158.png

ForumRunner_20120520_192247.png

ForumRunner_20120520_192329.png

ForumRunner_20120520_192349.png

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OH HELL this will be freaking scary! RR is already a freak of nature now it's gonna get even more freakier up in here. Kick some A$$

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Will watch 2 things though

1 doubtful you will need an AI with masteron it has those qualities it was originally used for breast cancer so chances are you will not need it- it also binds to SHBG if I rember correctly.

It will dry you out it is not incredibly anabolic although I noticed some minor strength gains on it

I wish you would have added npp my favorite cycle of all time was test mast and npp

2.good luck

3. Trenavar
Interesting stuff. Never knew dat.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds pretty heavy duty....

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
So...is there a devil around the internet to make a deal with and simply, you know...Get to look like that for the rest of my life? Because god damn bro oO no homo...you are one ripped dude, mighty symmetric and aesthetic!!! Makes me wonder if I'll get there and be able to stay like that like you have haha!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So...is there a devil around the internet to make a deal with and simply, you know...Get to look like that for the rest of my life? Because god damn bro oO no homo...you are one ripped dude, mighty symmetric and aesthetic!!! Makes me wonder if I'll get there and be able to stay like that like you have haha!
He pm'd me and said he has two tips for me:
Pointer finger and middle finger
*vomit*
Lol

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OH HELL this will be freaking scary! RR is already a freak of nature now it's gonna get even more freakier up in here. Kick some A$$
Thanks, and thanks for joining man. Glad to have you!

Will watch 2 things though

1 doubtful you will need an AI with masteron it has those qualities it was originally used for breast cancer so chances are you will not need it- it also binds to SHBG if I rember correctly.

It will dry you out it is not incredibly anabolic although I noticed some minor strength gains on it

I wish you would have added npp my favorite cycle of all time was test mast and npp

2.good luck
Good to see you in here schwell. I appreciate any and all feedback you can give. Yeh , I really did want to leave the NPP in, but I just think it would be smarter to go this route with test and masteron for now with the Epi, then use that NPP in the winter when I can get the most out of itsince that whole cycle will be a bulk.

I am hopeful, like you said, that I wont need the AI. I know both Masteron and Epi will lower Estrogen, so the two should help the estrogen at least. I'm going to attempt to go without one at least for now. If I need to add low dose adex I will.

Interesting stuff. Never knew dat.
I did know that about Masteron, but I do have a feeling there will be a lot to learn in this log for many of us!

Sounds pretty heavy duty....
Heavier duty than what I've done before for sure

I really appreciate the compliments man! Keep focused, determined, and keep the diet and training on point and you will get there...I promise!

Well, yall just got done with my first pin this morning and it went pretty damn well except for one minor detail. Since this was my first experience I had a lot going through my head as I didnt want to fock anything up. I cleaned the area on my quad, drew up and measured out the oil of both Test and Masteron, and then pushed the needle in and aspirated while forgetting to change out the needle. I had planned to draw with a 22g (which I did) then change to the 25g for injecting. I forgot to change the needle, and since I had already pinned and aspirated it didnt make sense to pull it back out and inject again...so I just pushed the oil in. It went pretty smooth overall, other than just a slight pain at the inject site. I'm sure this would have been better if I would have changed the needle...lol. Just have to remember for my next pin on Friday. I dont think one little noob mistake is too bad for my first ever pin

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Just out of curiousity whats inject cycle on npp? Ive seen conflicting data on it and may be getting my hands on some.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Def In.

Don't worry about the mix up with the needles. You'll be a bit more sore because the amount of oil that came out is more due to the larger needle. The slower that oil goes into the muscle the less sore you will be.
And I completely agree with you. If that is all that happened on the first pin, you are a rock star bro.

I can't wait to see how this progresses.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Apparently it's on...

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
He pm'd me and said he has two tips for me:
Pointer finger and middle finger
*vomit*
Lol
^^^^ Because He pm'd me nudes asking for compliments too!! hahaha

:) knew I was missing something!
oO!!! naw man you are doing great in your quest for prime as it is!! keep it up!

I really appreciate the compliments man! Keep focused, determined, and keep the diet and training on point and you will get there...I promise!

Well, yall just got done with my first pin this morning and it went pretty damn well except for one minor detail. Since this was my first experience I had a lot going through my head as I didnt want to fock anything up. I cleaned the area on my quad, drew up and measured out the oil of both Test and Masteron, and then pushed the needle in and aspirated while forgetting to change out the needle. I had planned to draw with a 22g (which I did) then change to the 25g for injecting. I forgot to change the needle, and since I had already pinned and aspirated it didnt make sense to pull it back out and inject again...so I just pushed the oil in. It went pretty smooth overall, other than just a slight pain at the inject site. I'm sure this would have been better if I would have changed the needle...lol. Just have to remember for my next pin on Friday. I dont think one little noob mistake is too bad for my first ever pin
Thanks for the motivation sir :3!! And ouch :S I've read from Unreal's guide to Injectables that the needle goes a bit blunt and hurts if you do that!! Meh its ok xD a bit of pain never killed somebody ;) and it comes with greater rewards :D

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If I chose to go this route next run that first shot is going to be intense. I can only imagine the adrenalin rush I'd feel after that shot, mainly because I'm a pansy when it comes to needles so it would feel so good to get it out of the way. Nice job and congrats bud!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Def In.

Don't worry about the mix up with the needles. You'll be a bit more sore because the amount of oil that came out is more due to the larger needle. The slower that oil goes into the muscle the less sore you will be.
And I completely agree with you. If that is all that happened on the first pin, you are a rock star bro.

I can't wait to see how this progresses.
Good to see you made it Morry! Yeh I wasn't worried about it, but I'm sure it would be much easier on me with a fresh 25g. Just have to remember for next pin

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^^ Because He pm'd me nudes asking for compliments too!! hahaha

oO!!! naw man you are doing great in your quest for prime as it is!! keep it up!

Thanks for the motivation sir :3!! And ouch :S I've read from Unreal's guide to Injectables that the needle goes a bit blunt and hurts if you do that!! Meh its ok xD a bit of pain never killed somebody ;) and it comes with greater rewards :D

Unreals guide is a very good one. Lots of good info there

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If I chose to go this route next run that first shot is going to be intense. I can only imagine the adrenalin rush I'd feel after that shot, mainly because I'm a pansy when it comes to needles so it would feel so good to get it out of the way. Nice job and congrats bud!
Needles don't bother me, and i proved it this morning. It did feel good to pop that cherry though I must say....definitely a rush! ;)

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Speaking of NPP, what dosage were you thinking about running that at? ( I do realize you decided not to run it but I am curious)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Speaking of NPP, what dosage were you thinking about running that at? ( I do realize you decided not to run it but I am curious)
I was planning a dose of 200mg per week, which is at the moderate side in hopes to avoid any of the bad sides from it. When I do run it, that's probably where I will at least start