Cycle recommendations? Info inside

  1. Cycle recommendations? Info inside


    Some of you might recognize me by now, I have been asking tons of questions on here the past week. So to make it easier I am going to give you guys all the info, and let you run with it with what you think would be the best route.
    Firstly, The past couple of months I had decided I wanted to do my first bodybuilding competition on Nov. 3rd of this year.
    I was thinking about doing a test c/ anadrol cycle, with maybe even tren which would look like
    Test C. -250mg/e3d. 12-16 weeks
    Tren ace - 50mg/ed. 8-10 weeks
    Anadrol - 100mg/ed. 6 weeks

    Which once I got into the 12 week period before my show I would switch to prop and begin cutting

    What do you guys think? Does this sound solid or if not please make any recommendations you see fit. I have done 3 cycles but I am still always learning. Or if you think I should pick a show further out let me know

    My stats-
    22 years old
    5'6
    200 lbs
    14-15% bf

    I have done test c. And i used dbol with it last time

    If you need pics to judge let me know

    Thanks!


  2. Forgot to mention, I won't be starting until mid June

  3. Forgot to mention, i wont be starting until mid June
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by SR83 View Post
    Some of you might recognize me by now, I have been asking tons of questions on here the past week. So to make it easier I am going to give you guys all the info, and let you run with it with what you think would be the best route.
    Firstly, The past couple of months I had decided I wanted to do my first bodybuilding competition on Nov. 3rd of this year.
    I was thinking about doing a test c/ anadrol cycle, with maybe even tren which would look like
    Test C. -250mg/e3d. 12-16 weeks
    Tren ace - 50mg/ed. 8-10 weeks
    Anadrol - 100mg/ed. 6 weeks

    Which once I got into the 12 week period before my show I would switch to prop and begin cutting

    What do you guys think? Does this sound solid or if not please make any recommendations you see fit. I have done 3 cycles but I am still always learning. Or if you think I should pick a show further out let me know

    My stats-
    22 years old
    5'6
    200 lbs
    14-15% bf

    I have done test c. And i used dbol with it last time

    If you need pics to judge let me know

    Thanks!
    If you use tren, make sure to be off of it for at least 6 weeks before starting pct or pct will be hell. Also have caber on hand. I'd up the tren dose to 75mg ed.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by jt339

    If you use tren, make sure to be off of it for at least 6 weeks before starting pct or pct will be hell. Also have caber on hand. I'd up the tren dose to 75mg ed.
    Ok so tren through 8 weeks and keep test going for atleast 14 then

    I have tried finding caber online can you PM me?

  6. well I hate it just cos I hate drol, and 2 weeks of tren? what's the point of that

  7. Quote Originally Posted by jt339 View Post
    If you use tren, make sure to be off of it for at least 6 weeks before starting pct or pct will be hell. Also have caber on hand. I'd up the tren dose to 75mg ed.
    you HONESTLY just recomened 75mg ED of tren ace for first time? seriously, u should never give advise, and be banned.

    OP, start at 25mg ED for a week, bump to 50mg ED for 2weeks, and than consider going to 75mg. ur really not gonna need much more than 50mg ED, if u do its either ur training/diet sucks, or ur tren is bunk.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by GLHF View Post
    you HONESTLY just recomened 75mg ED of tren ace for first time? seriously, u should never give advise, and be banned.

    OP, start at 25mg ED for a week, bump to 50mg ED for 2weeks, and than consider going to 75mg. ur really not gonna need much more than 50mg ED, if u do its either ur training/diet sucks, or ur tren is bunk.
    Lol anything less is just a waste of money. That little amount of tren likely won't have any muscle building effects and no muscle sparing effects = waste of time. Most people don't even notice sides at 50mg ed, I sure didn't.

    OP, you can start at 75mg if you want. If the sides get bad then stop taking it and they'll be gone in a day. Doing it the way this guy above me suggest will lead you to the same conclusion, but you'll waste a lot more tren.

  9. I appreciate both of your help guys. Everyones gunna have different opinions. If I had to pick eith er Anadrol or Tren Ace which would you recommend just based off of gaining most lean muscle possible. Id either run tren for 8 or 9 weeks or anadrol for 6 weeks

  10. Quote Originally Posted by SR83 View Post
    I appreciate both of your help guys. Everyones gunna have different opinions. If I had to pick eith er Anadrol or Tren Ace which would you recommend just based off of gaining most lean muscle possible. Id either run tren for 8 or 9 weeks or anadrol for 6 weeks
    Tren can be a double edge sword for some. I personally don't gain a lot of mass on tren, but it seems to keep me lean while im bulking. Drol on the other hand puts a lot of weight on me quick, up to 20lbs in six weeks with about 5 of that being keepable muscle/glycogen/water. Lots of variables though. Run the drol at 50mg a day and space out the dosage. I can take up to 150mg a day, but I have to space out the pills otherwise I get a ridiculous headache. Drol headaches are no ****in joke.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by jt339

    Tren can be a double edge sword for some. I personally don't gain a lot of mass on tren, but it seems to keep me lean while im bulking. Drol on the other hand puts a lot of weight on me quick, up to 20lbs in six weeks with about 5 of that being keepable muscle/glycogen/water. Lots of variables though. Run the drol at 50mg a day and space out the dosage. I can take up to 150mg a day, but I have to space out the pills otherwise I get a ridiculous headache. Drol headaches are no ****in joke.
    So anadrol would be best for what I am looking for then? If I did Anadrol it would be for 6 weeks. But if I only did 50 mg a day I would have a **** ton left over. Would 100mg be too much? Id be doing 250mg test e3d

  12. Quote Originally Posted by SR83 View Post
    So anadrol would be best for what I am looking for then? If I did Anadrol it would be for 6 weeks. But if I only did 50 mg a day I would have a **** ton left over. Would 100mg be too much? Id be doing 250mg test e3d
    It depends. People are different when it comes to tren. I have a few buddies who explode on it, while I do not. Don't get in a hurry to use more gear. Using 50mg your first time may equate to a 40lb gain on a certain lift while 100mg will lead to 50lbs. So you got 10 more pounds out of the lift, but you used twice as much gear. To me, that isn't worth it, but if you have money to blow then have at it.

  13. I'd definitely run tren instead of abombs.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    I'd definitely run tren instead of abombs.
    I'll prolly run both with every cycle from now on .

  15. Lol yeah that works too.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed
    Lol yeah that works too.
    Stri8ted you seem to love tren haha

  17. Quote Originally Posted by SR83 View Post
    Stri8ted you seem to love tren haha
    Who the **** doesn't love tren?

  18. Quote Originally Posted by SR83

    Stri8ted you seem to love tren haha
    Lol actually I haven't used it yet, but my bros rave about it. Its definitely gonna b thrown in my next cycle though.

  19. Trens a hell of a drug...

  20. I know the whole roid rage stuff is ****, but I have heard that tren makes you way more irritable than test, is that true?

  21. Quote Originally Posted by SR83
    I know the whole roid rage stuff is ****, but I have heard that tren makes you way more irritable than test, is that true?
    Yep its 5 times as anabolic and androgenic, prepare to flip sh*t lol.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed

    Yep its 5 times as anabolic and androgenic, prepare to flip sh*t lol.
    So basically my gf is going to hate me 5 times more than normal?

  23. This is your third cycle at 22? I'd cut some bodyfat before going on cycle.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by SR83

    So basically my gf is going to hate me 5 times more than normal?
    Yeah or u might kill her.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed

    Yeah or u might kill her.
    Thats more likely

  26. Quote Originally Posted by SR83

    Thats more likely
    Just keep some spares in your closet.

  27. It makes you more irritable ime. Mine is very easily controlled as I tend to not freak out about anything in general, but with tren the stupidest thing can make me flip ****. I hide it though and just laugh like I normally would. You gotta have some self control with the stuff.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by srblan
    This is your third cycle at 22? I'd cut some bodyfat before going on cycle.
    Yes this is my 3rd.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by jt339
    It makes you more irritable ime. Mine is very easily controlled as I tend to not freak out about anything in general, but with tren the stupidest thing can make me flip ****. I hide it though and just laugh like I normally would. You gotta have some self control with the stuff.
    I think I am sticking to test and anadrol for this one. Having tren and anadrol will be doing 2 new types for me and I would like to see how I respond to each seperatly

  30. Quote Originally Posted by SR83 View Post
    I think I am sticking to test and anadrol for this one. Having tren and anadrol will be doing 2 new types for me and I would like to see how I respond to each seperatly
    Definitely a good decision.

  31. Thanks for all your help guys

  32. Quote Originally Posted by SR83

    I think I am sticking to test and anadrol for this one. Having tren and anadrol will be doing 2 new types for me and I would like to see how I respond to each seperatly
    Yes sounds good bro.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-04-2011, 12:20 PM
  2. Temporary MST Contact Info Inside!
    By Millennium 1 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-12-2009, 10:03 PM
  3. Ronnie Coleman's Inside info
    By superdna in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-16-2006, 12:08 PM
  4. Grilled meats=cancer? New study..info inside
    By tattoopierced1 in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-01-2005, 08:22 AM
Log in
Log in