Test cyp/Anadrol/Equipose cycle. Thoughts?

  1. Registered User
    SR83's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    337
    Answers
    0

    Test cyp/Anadrol/Equipose cycle. Thoughts?


    This will be my fourth cycle, I plan on sticking with test cyp because it has worked well in the past. Last cycle I did Dbol for 4 weeks with great gains, the strength was phenomenal, I decided to try Anadrol this time bevause I would rather more size than a strength benefit. First time with EQ but I want something for appetite and vascularity. What was your experience with these even if it wadnt all together? My plan is...

    Test Cyp --weeks 1-14/16 however long my supply lasts. 250mg every 3rd day

    EQ-- weeks 1-16. 300mg once a week

    Anadrol-- 100mg every day

    If these seem off let me know. My stats are

    22 years old
    5'6
    200 lbs. 13-14% bf

  2. Registered User
    DetroitHammer's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    60
    Posts
    1,198
    Answers
    0


    I would be worried about your RBC/Hemoglobin/Hematocrit taking anadrol and equip like that. I am not a fan of equip at all, but I know some guys like it. The vascularity that is attributed to equip is overstated and the increased appetite lasts only a day or two. I love anadrol. For me, I had much greater strength gains on anadrol than I did on dbol. But anadrol will really increase your critical blood levels, so be careful adding equip.
  3. Registered User
    SR83's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    337
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitHammer
    I would be worried about your RBC/Hemoglobin/Hematocrit taking anadrol and equip like that. I am not a fan of equip at all, but I know some guys like it. The vascularity that is attributed to equip is overstated and the increased appetite lasts only a day or two. I love anadrol. For me, I had much greater strength gains on anadrol than I did on dbol. But anadrol will really increase your critical blood levels, so be careful adding equip.
    Is this a permanent rise? Or just while I am on it? Is EQ hard on the body? From what I have read I thought it was relatively easy on it.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    DetroitHammer's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    60
    Posts
    1,198
    Answers
    0


    No, it's not permanent, but the extreme thickening of the blood for those weeks you're on it can be hard on your heart. Equip alone is not real hard on your system. It will thicken the blood, which is stressful. The gains, anabolically, are minimal. When you combine equip with anadrol, I think you're asking for potential problems, although you'll more than likely recover in time. By the way, I had great vascularity on adrol.
  5. Registered User
    SR83's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    337
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitHammer
    No, it's not permanent, but the extreme thickening of the blood for those weeks you're on it can be hard on your heart. Equip alone is not real hard on your system. It will thicken the blood, which is stressful. The gains, anabolically, are minimal. When you combine equip with anadrol, I think you're asking for potential problems, although you'll more than likely recover in time. By the way, I had great vascularity on adrol.
    What would you recommend? Just anadrol and test or would you throw something different in in place of EQ?
  6. Registered User
    DetroitHammer's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    60
    Posts
    1,198
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by SR83 View Post
    What would you recommend? Just anadrol and test or would you throw something different in in place of EQ?
    Maybe tren? But don't just go on what I say. There are many others that will tell you equip is great and will swear by it. Don't change anything based solely on my opinion. Personally I think with 100mgs of anadrol ed and the test you've outlined, those alone will give you a killer cycle. Just keep everything else in check.
  7. Registered User
    SR83's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    337
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitHammer

    Maybe tren? But don't just go on what I say. There are many others that will tell you equip is great and will swear by it. Don't change anything based solely on my opinion. Personally I think with 100mgs of anadrol ed and the test you've outlined, those alone will give you a killer cycle. Just keep everything else in check.
    Ive read some of your other responses to other questions and you seem to know your ****. I was always under the impression tren was harder on the body. So you would recommend that over EQ either that or just anadrol and test?

    For my weight were my doses good? I have read tren is a monster is that true? Thanks for all your help!
  8. Registered User
    DetroitHammer's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    60
    Posts
    1,198
    Answers
    0


    Yes, tren is one of the harshest compounds you can use, being a drug of extremes. As bad as some of the sides can be, the benefits swing equally as strong in the positive direction. In a way, tren is like equip on, well, steroids. It does for you what you want equip to do, and then goes far beyond anything equip is capable of doing. You'll get vascularity, appetite increases and better resistance to the aromatize enzyme than equip, then it explodes with anabolic benefits that equip can't come close to. But you'll also get some of the same sides, although equip will increase your RBC, etc., more than Tren will. So equip is safer, but you get what you pay for, so to speak.

    I like Anadrol with test because Anadrol doesn't compete for the AR with Test. So you'll be getting the benefits of both, kind of working side-by-side instead of competition with each other. I won't go into the sides of Anadrol because I'm sure you know them and if we were really "that" concerned, we wouldn't be on these crazy cycles to begin with. So we accept certain risks.

    I would stay with the test and Anadrol for sure. On whether Tren is better than Equip, it's the difference between a good cycle with equip or use Tren and be able to say, "this is Spartacus!"
  9. Registered User
    SR83's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    337
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitHammer
    Yes, tren is one of the harshest compounds you can use, being a drug of extremes. As bad as some of the sides can be, the benefits swing equally as strong in the positive direction. In a way, tren is like equip on, well, steroids. It does for you what you want equip to do, and then goes far beyond anything equip is capable of doing. You'll get vascularity, appetite increases and better resistance to the aromatize enzyme than equip, then it explodes with anabolic benefits that equip can't come close to. But you'll also get some of the same sides, although equip will increase your RBC, etc., more than Tren will. So equip is safer, but you get what you pay for, so to speak.

    I like Anadrol with test because Anadrol doesn't compete for the AR with Test. So you'll be getting the benefits of both, kind of working side-by-side instead of competition with each other. I won't go into the sides of Anadrol because I'm sure you know them and if we were really "that" concerned, we wouldn't be on these crazy cycles to begin with. So we accept certain risks.

    I would stay with the test and Anadrol for sure. On whether Tren is better than Equip, it's the difference between a good cycle with equip or use Tren and be able to say, "this is Spartacus!"
    Awesome. Thanks for all your help! I have a lot to research and decide haha. If I stick to test and anadrol how many weeks would you do at 100mg/day? Originally I was going to do 4 but I have enough to go 50 days.

    Tren I will have to look up how much you do each week. Thanks man!
  10. Registered User
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,418
    Answers
    1


    a-drols have some nasty kidney and liver related sides, from what a few friends that have used said. I've never personally taken it to experience said sides but a few of my friends have had some real nasty issues from it. make sure you have your liver protection in line, and feel it out. never using it before i'd personally think maybe 50mgs is a better start point and if i can handle more i'd bump it up. same thing with duration. if i felt i could go longer and i was still getting exceptional gains from it, you guessed it, longer run. detroit is better suited to answer this question, he knows his shizzle way better than me on gear, but my experiences have always kept me modest at the start and i just bump doses. may be a little wasteful but i know im not going to mess my self up too badly.

    tren seems to be starting point of 400mg a week on the enan ester and 50mg a day/100mg eod on ace from what i've noticed. yet to take that one as well and still have faith my source will pull through with it so i can give it a run.
  11. Registered User
    DetroitHammer's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    60
    Posts
    1,198
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by SR83 View Post
    Awesome. Thanks for all your help! I have a lot to research and decide haha. If I stick to test and anadrol how many weeks would you do at 100mg/day? Originally I was going to do 4 but I have enough to go 50 days.

    Tren I will have to look up how much you do each week. Thanks man!
    No problem... I agree that 50mgs may be a better place to start with Anadrol. That's some potent stuff and you'll see gains for sure on 50mgs. A lot of guys use 100mgs per day. I did but will not go that high again, mainly because I get plenty of gains off 50mgs. If you used 50mgs per day I'd go 6 weeks. If you go for 100mgs per day, cut it back to 4 weeks, although you could stretch it out if you're feeling ok. To keep the sides in perspective, it's as hard on your liver and renal system as 400mgs of Ibuprofen. In fact, 400mgs of Ibuprofen may be harsher than 50mgs of Anadrol.

    Tren comes in suspension, ACE and Enanthate. I've used them all.
    Suspension is everyday, 100mgs, one hour before the workout. Less sides, good gains, hard to find.
    ACE is the best for most people. I did 100mgs everyday, some guys opt for 100eod, or 75mgs ed/eod.
    Enanthate is not as good as it sounds. The long esters make the sides worse and the esters seem to hold back the anabolic rush. When I used it, this is what I did. I injected 400mgs on Monday, then tren ace eod at 100mgs.

    It's all really a crap shoot and how high you're willing to draw the stakes. A good conservative dose would be 75mgs of tren ace eod to start.
  12. Registered User
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,418
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitHammer View Post
    No problem... I agree that 50mgs may be a better place to start with Anadrol. That's some potent stuff and you'll see gains for sure on 50mgs. A lot of guys use 100mgs per day. I did but will not go that high again, mainly because I get plenty of gains off 50mgs. If you used 50mgs per day I'd go 6 weeks. If you go for 100mgs per day, cut it back to 4 weeks, although you could stretch it out if you're feeling ok. To keep the sides in perspective, it's as hard on your liver and renal system as 400mgs of Ibuprofen. In fact, 400mgs of Ibuprofen may be harsher than 50mgs of Anadrol.

    Tren comes in suspension, ACE and Enanthate. I've used them all.
    Suspension is everyday, 100mgs, one hour before the workout. Less sides, good gains, hard to find.
    ACE is the best for most people. I did 100mgs everyday, some guys opt for 100eod, or 75mgs ed/eod.
    Enanthate is not as good as it sounds. The long esters make the sides worse and the esters seem to hold back the anabolic rush. When I used it, this is what I did. I injected 400mgs on Monday, then tren ace eod at 100mgs.

    It's all really a crap shoot and how high you're willing to draw the stakes. A good conservative dose would be 75mgs of tren ace eod to start.
    detroit your quickly becoming my go to guy for questions, seems as if you've played with a lot of different anabolics. thank you for sharing your deep wealth of knowledge around here, i've learned quite a bit from you and a few others on here. your comparison to anadrol and asprin puts things in good perspective, my one friend has been known to over exaggerate and pushed to convince me not to use.
  13. Registered User
    Mafesto31's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    173
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitHammer

    No problem... I agree that 50mgs may be a better place to start with Anadrol. That's some potent stuff and you'll see gains for sure on 50mgs. A lot of guys use 100mgs per day. I did but will not go that high again, mainly because I get plenty of gains off 50mgs. If you used 50mgs per day I'd go 6 weeks. If you go for 100mgs per day, cut it back to 4 weeks, although you could stretch it out if you're feeling ok. To keep the sides in perspective, it's as hard on your liver and renal system as 400mgs of Ibuprofen. In fact, 400mgs of Ibuprofen may be harsher than 50mgs of Anadrol.

    Tren comes in suspension, ACE and Enanthate. I've used them all.
    Suspension is everyday, 100mgs, one hour before the workout. Less sides, good gains, hard to findr
    ACE is the best for most people. I did 100mgs everyday, some guys opt for 100eod, or 75mgs ed/eod.
    Enanthate is not as good as it sounds. The long esters make the sides worse and the esters seem to hold back the anabolic rush. When I used it, this is what I did. I injected 400mgs on Monday, then tren ace eod at 100mgs.

    It's all really a crap shoot and how high you're willing to draw the stakes. A good conservative dose would be 75mgs of tren ace eod to start.
    It seems anadrol would be much harsher on the body than a moderate dose of ibuprofen. In fact that amount seems mild when comparing the handful of ibuprofen that many ppl eat daily.
  14. Registered User
    DetroitHammer's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    60
    Posts
    1,198
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Mafesto31 View Post
    It seems anadrol would be much harsher on the body than a moderate dose of ibuprofen. In fact that amount seems mild when comparing the handful of ibuprofen that many ppl eat daily.
    That's the point, people are taking massive amounts of Ibuprofen daily and are causing more damage to their livers than 50mgs of Anadrol. Just a few weeks ago I had a blood profile done. I stopped taking 50mgs of anadrol daily for six weeks just two weeks prior to my blood work. My liver (AST/ALT, etc) were 30 range: 0-40 and 31 range:0-55 respectively. I worry about my eGFR and my doctors have all said that Ibuprofen is much harsher on the liver/renal system than anadrol and advised me not to take Ibuprofen...A study I just read on Anadrol had AIDs patients on 50mgs of Anadrol for 6 months. Besides the benefits, they noted that the liver toxicity while on Anadrol was relatively minor, with many of the subjects in range after 6 months while still on anadrol. The same cannot be said about 400-800mgs of Ibuprofen.
  15. Registered User
    Dr.Stri8ed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    6,153
    Answers
    0


    I'd honestly like to see test, anadrol and tren like Detroit Hammer said. That'd b sick bro, 50mg ED of anadrol and 350mg/week of tren ace.
  16. Registered User
    Mafesto31's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    173
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitHammer

    That's the point, people are taking massive amounts of Ibuprofen daily and are causing more damage to their livers than 50mgs of Anadrol. Just a few weeks ago I had a blood profile done. I stopped taking 50mgs of anadrol daily for six weeks just two weeks prior to my blood work. My liver (AST/ALT, etc) were 30 range: 0-40 and 31 range:0-55 respectively. I worry about my eGFR and my doctors have all said that Ibuprofen is much harsher on the liver/renal system than anadrol and advised me not to take Ibuprofen...A study I just read on Anadrol had AIDs patients on 50mgs of Anadrol for 6 months. Besides the benefits, they noted that the liver toxicity while on Anadrol was relatively minor, with many of the subjects in range after 6 months while still on anadrol. The same cannot be said about 400-800mgs of Ibuprofen.
    Interesting. Anadrol is much harsher than dianabol right?
  17. Registered User
    SR83's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    337
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitHammer

    No problem... I agree that 50mgs may be a better place to start with Anadrol. That's some potent stuff and you'll see gains for sure on 50mgs. A lot of guys use 100mgs per day. I did but will not go that high again, mainly because I get plenty of gains off 50mgs. If you used 50mgs per day I'd go 6 weeks. If you go for 100mgs per day, cut it back to 4 weeks, although you could stretch it out if you're feeling ok. To keep the sides in perspective, it's as hard on your liver and renal system as 400mgs of Ibuprofen. In fact, 400mgs of Ibuprofen may be harsher than 50mgs of Anadrol.

    Tren comes in suspension, ACE and Enanthate. I've used them all.
    Suspension is everyday, 100mgs, one hour before the workout. Less sides, good gains, hard to find.
    ACE is the best for most people. I did 100mgs everyday, some guys opt for 100eod, or 75mgs ed/eod.
    Enanthate is not as good as it sounds. The long esters make the sides worse and the esters seem to hold back the anabolic rush. When I used it, this is what I did. I injected 400mgs on Monday, then tren ace eod at 100mgs.

    It's all really a crap shoot and how high you're willing to draw the stakes. A good conservative dose would be 75mgs of tren ace eod to start.
    Awesome thanks a lot detroit you have helped me a lot! So right now I am sitting at

    Test Cyp at 250/ e3d for 15-16 weeks
    Anadrol at 50mg /ed for 6 weeks

    And possibly Tren ace at 75-100 mg eod
    Gotta see if the funds are there before I go and do that. Its a little more spendy

    What would be good for tren 8weeks? Or less?

    Thats my last question! Thanks again!
  18. Registered User
    Dr.Stri8ed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    6,153
    Answers
    0


    I'd do 8 weeks of tren.
  19. Registered User
    burlyman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    44
    Posts
    51
    Answers
    0


    Adrol is one of my favorite anabolics. It has a special place in my heart, as it was my very first oral steroid. I'd start with 50 and move to 100. You shouldn't need more than that. 6 weeks is good, and my guess is that lethargy or lack of appetite might be some sides for you by then. You will definitely add strength and size with it, but you will lose a fair amount of that upon cessation of the drug. Test at 400-500/wk is plenty, but 300/wk of EQ...you won't even notice it. I'd double it, to be honest.

    Tren is a great drug, but not without some troublesome sides for many guys. If you are going to bite the bullet on this one, make sure you do a lot of research and have plenty of the appropriate ancillary products in hand for when you run into those snags. Tren can be a fickle bitch, so tread carefully. 350-400/wk is plenty to get some great results.
  20. Registered User
    dirtwarrior's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Age
    57
    Posts
    384
    Answers
    0


    Not a fan of EQ
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Anadrol Cycle Thoughts
    By Bad Company in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-23-2012, 08:17 PM
  2. EQ ( Equipose Boldenone) + Test: Cycle lenght
    By ColdShot in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-05-2010, 07:34 AM
  3. Test E and Equipose planning
    By Tdubber in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-02-2008, 02:20 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in