newbie....test enan/anavar HELP

  1. New Member
    johntruthe's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    32
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    15.33%

    newbie....test enan/anavar HELP


    Im a total newbie, so apologize if I dont know much. im 30...been lifting since i was about 15. im in great shape, but want to get in the best. Im finally taking that plunge. Im going to be doing test enan and anavar. I wanted to know suggestions on recommended dosages, but mostly wanted to know should i be taking anything else with it to prevent gyno or any other side effects during my cycle as well as what and when should my PCT be? I appreciate any help guys. I really dont want a lack of my own test production when i come off

  2. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428708
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    42.62%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    So you decided to start up with Test-e and Oxadrolone Oo! Damn! Maybe some of the more chemical guys here can help , on the mean time I would suggest getting Hawthorn Berry , Milk Thistle and Taurine for cycle support...As for PCT I would think Nolva is a good option , but then again liquid Clomid is kinda good too!...wait for the guys to point yah in the right direction!!

    Bump for experienced people plz!!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  3. Senior Member
    DetroitHammer's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    60
    Posts
    1,211
    Rep Power
    20688
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    41.34%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by johntruthe View Post
    Im a total newbie, so apologize if I dont know much. im 30...been lifting since i was about 15. im in great shape, but want to get in the best. Im finally taking that plunge. Im going to be doing test enan and anavar. I wanted to know suggestions on recommended dosages, but mostly wanted to know should i be taking anything else with it to prevent gyno or any other side effects during my cycle as well as what and when should my PCT be? I appreciate any help guys. I really dont want a lack of my own test production when i come off
    How much are you planning to take per week? If you were taking 100mgs per week, I'd say don't worry about anything until PCT. If you were planning on taking a gram, I'd say stack up on a lot of AI, HCG and watch your blood pressure, lipid panel, etc. A lot is dose dependent.
    •   
       

  4. Professional Member
    DangerDave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,847
    Rep Power
    1049560
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    73%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Like Detroit said... what dosage? How long will you run it? Anavar is expensive to run at a dose that will give you results... but its safe on the liver.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  5. New Member
    san731's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    196
    Rep Power
    196
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    89.39%

    check out my log bro. currently on the exact same cycle
  6. New Member
    johntruthe's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    32
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    15.33%

    wheres your log?
  7. Professional Member
    fueledpassion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,594
    Rep Power
    700182
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    80.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    We need a few details to further help.

    1) How much of each
    2) How long?
    3) Goals?

    From there we can give ancillary advice.
  8. New Member
    DNAMP's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    80
    Rep Power
    89
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    23.17%

    Typical first timer Test E cycle would be typically 10 weeks long. 400-500mg of test split in 2 dosages, which means you pin twice a week. mon/thur or tues/friday however you want to split it evenly. Anavar i would run at least at 50mg a day for better results. only downside to var is its a tad expensive but i would run it maybe week 2-10. not sure on how it would be for 10 weeks on the liver, but anavar is a mild 17aa oral so it may be fine.

    You would take an AI inhibitor, which keeps your estrogen levels in check. use something like arimidex, take it for 1 week straight then every other day @ .5mg for constant levels.

    when you take your last shot you then wait 2 weeks for the Ester to clear until you start pct.
    Man beast has a pretty good thread about Post cycle therapy (pct) i would check it out
    you would then start a 4 week pct use clomid

    Week 1-10 Test E
    Week 2-10 Anavar
    week 1 Adex ed @.5mg
    week 2-10 eod @.5mg
    Week 12 start pct (2 weeks after last shot)
    Clomid day 1 150mg
    rest of week 1 100mg
    week 2 100mg daily
    week 3 50 mg
    week 4 50 mg
  9. New Member
    johntruthe's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    32
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    15.33%

    Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    We need a few details to further help.

    1) How much of each
    2) How long?
    3) Goals?

    From there we can give ancillary advice.
    Well my answer to #3 is... My goals are just to pack on a little bit of muscle, 10lbs or less, burn some excess fat off the stomach, get more defined and ripped, have as little side effects as possible, and also have no period of time where my own test levels are low once Im coming off it....so with that being said maybe you could help me answer #1 and #2 as well
  10. Professional Member
    fueledpassion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,594
    Rep Power
    700182
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    80.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by johntruthe View Post
    Well my answer to #3 is... My goals are just to pack on a little bit of muscle, 10lbs or less, burn some excess fat off the stomach, get more defined and ripped, have as little side effects as possible, and also have no period of time where my own test levels are low once Im coming off it....so with that being said maybe you could help me answer #1 and #2 as well
    300mg/week will wind up being just as suppressive as 500mg/week after you run it for several weeks (10+) Either way, you will be suppressed. There are two ways to prevent low T during PCT. I'll give you the preferred method first.

    1) Run HCG on cycle, weeks 2-10 @ 250iu twice/week. Have legit Clomid, DAA, Toco-8 and an AI to run in PCT and you'll be fine. i also suggest GHRP/GHRH combo's as this has been the best addition to my PCT experience, to date.

    2) Do a HCG blast at the end of the cycle during the time that you are clearing the test and the first week of PCT. Take something like 1000iu/week for 3 weeks. Starting on the 3rd week, you would also take Clomid, Natty T-Booster and an AI and continue PCT just the same as above.
  11. New Member
    johntruthe's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    32
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    15.33%

    thanks for all the feedback guys......I'm going to be doing 250mgs of test a week along with 250mgs of anavar a week, hows that sound?....my guy here, suggests dont worry about taking anything else to prevent estrogen during the cycle unless I feel my nipples get sensitive.....any feedback to that?
  12. Registered User
    Swanson52's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  300 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    3,075
    Rep Power
    532237
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    47.44%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I think you're under dosing the Anavar. Look at 50-60 mg/day to start.
    Don't worry, man, someday I'ma be nobody too.
  13. Professional Member
    fueledpassion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,594
    Rep Power
    700182
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    80.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by johntruthe View Post
    thanks for all the feedback guys......I'm going to be doing 250mgs of test a week along with 250mgs of anavar a week, hows that sound?....my guy here, suggests dont worry about taking anything else to prevent estrogen during the cycle unless I feel my nipples get sensitive.....any feedback to that?
    You'll wish you went higher on the test. I'd go at least 400mg/week but would have enough to ramp up to 600mg/week. Testosterone is pretty mild. It's provides a slow & steady pace of mass and strength.
  14. New Member
    DNAMP's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    80
    Rep Power
    89
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    23.17%

    when you take into account the ester weight of test E i believe its around 45mg. so every 100mg of test e contains 55mg of test. Dose the test at least at 400. your sides wont be much at all if any with a proper AI. like mentioned, any dosage will shut you down, the anavar contributes as well so mg doesnt really make much of a differenece
  15. Senior Member
    csa2179's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,936
    Rep Power
    234811
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    54.83%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by DNAMP
    when you take into account the ester weight of test E i believe its around 45mg. so every 100mg of test e contains 55mg of test. Dose the test at least at 400. your sides wont be much at all if any with a proper AI. like mentioned, any dosage will shut you down, the anavar contributes as well so mg doesnt really make much of a differenece
    I believe test e is 72mg of test, but regardless 250 a week will shut down natural production and will only give u enough to put u in the upper level of normal. 500mg is the best option, and if ur only running 10 weeks I don't think hcg is nessasarey, but the ghrp/ghrh is a great idea, I'm getting ready to run some peptides. The r perfect for pct.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  16. Senior Member
    DetroitHammer's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    60
    Posts
    1,211
    Rep Power
    20688
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    41.34%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by DNAMP View Post
    when you take into account the ester weight of test E i believe its around 45mg. so every 100mg of test e contains 55mg of test. Dose the test at least at 400. your sides wont be much at all if any with a proper AI. like mentioned, any dosage will shut you down, the anavar contributes as well so mg doesnt really make much of a differenece
    It's more like 71% test.
  17. New Member
    DNAMP's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    80
    Rep Power
    89
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    23.17%

    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitHammer View Post
    It's more like 71% test.
    not Saying your wrong but this article states otherwise unless its wrong :

    An interesting side note is that the smaller ester chains, weigh less. This is important because it brings another advantage of shorter chain ester drugs to the table. If the ester weighs less, the amount of testosterone per milliliter or cubic centimeter (cc, they are interchangeable) is more. For example, testosterone suspension is 100% testosterone as we have said previously. It has no ester. The short chain ester propionate, is roughly 74% testosterone. This means that if you take a typical 1cc shot of prop at 100mg/cc, this is actually 74mg of testosterone and 26 milligrams of ester weight. A larger ester such as enanthate, is roughly 55% testosterone. Twenty-eight (45%) percent of the gross weight of a given amount of testosterone enanthate is the actual enanthate ester, not the active testosterone that you are searching for. So, a typical 200mg/cc shot of enanthate only contains 110mg of active testosterone.

    sorry cant post the link.
  18. Senior Member
    DetroitHammer's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    60
    Posts
    1,211
    Rep Power
    20688
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    41.34%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by DNAMP View Post
    not Saying your wrong but this article states otherwise unless its wrong :

    An interesting side note is that the smaller ester chains, weigh less. This is important because it brings another advantage of shorter chain ester drugs to the table. If the ester weighs less, the amount of testosterone per milliliter or cubic centimeter (cc, they are interchangeable) is more. For example, testosterone suspension is 100% testosterone as we have said previously. It has no ester. The short chain ester propionate, is roughly 74% testosterone. This means that if you take a typical 1cc shot of prop at 100mg/cc, this is actually 74mg of testosterone and 26 milligrams of ester weight. A larger ester such as enanthate, is roughly 55% testosterone. Twenty-eight (45%) percent of the gross weight of a given amount of testosterone enanthate is the actual enanthate ester, not the active testosterone that you are searching for. So, a typical 200mg/cc shot of enanthate only contains 110mg of active testosterone.

    sorry cant post the link.
    Wow, whoever wrote that is an idiot. I'd love the reference so I can call him out on this. This is the available test minus the ester weight as portrayed in every clinical study, article and reference I can find, give or take a percentage:
    Suspension-- 100%
    Acetate------ 83&
    Prop--------- 80%
    Phenylprop-- 66%
    Enanthate--- 71%
    Cyppinate--- 69%
    Decanoate-- 62%
    Undecylenate- 61%
  19. Senior Member
    csa2179's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,936
    Rep Power
    234811
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    54.83%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitHammer

    Wow, whoever wrote that is an idiot. I'd love the reference so I can call him out on this. This is the available test minus the ester weight as portrayed in every clinical study, article and reference I can find, give or take a percentage:
    Suspension-- 100%
    Acetate------ 83&
    Prop--------- 80%
    Phenylprop-- 66%
    Enanthate--- 71%
    Cyppinate--- 69%
    Decanoate-- 62%
    Undecylenate- 61%
    This is right!! Nice post. Where the hell do u get test acetate? And do u have to pin it everyday?
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  20. Professional Member
    fueledpassion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,594
    Rep Power
    700182
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    80.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    This is right!! Nice post. Where the hell do u get test acetate? And do u have to pin it everyday?
    I can get straight test, but not acetate. I'm kinda scared to try straight test lol. It's for the powerlifters though. I should get some for sporting events...
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. NEWBIE First Post -- Anavar Cycle
    By RIBBS in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-24-2010, 07:06 PM
  2. test enan
    By playmaker08 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-18-2008, 09:20 PM
  3. test enan vs. cyp
    By sportsbro21 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-02-2008, 03:57 AM
  4. anavar for a newbie?
    By carltheduke in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-05-2007, 12:28 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in