TRANSFORMERS... The Quest for PRIME!

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
DreamWeaver, ScottyDoc, TurningGreen, LivetoLift, and MrKleen73

In no particular order these are our contenders. Basically, they are all in contest each week. Each AM member gets 2 votes. One for overall transformation from one week to the next other for over all Physique

Rules:

Progress pics once a week and must be turned in to you by Monday morning. If only 2 shots should be a Full Body Front and Rear Double Biceps. If we can go with 3 for an optimal comparison I would add in a Most Muscular since the chest and delts are not displayed that much on the Front Double Biceps and the abs aren't displayed in a Most Muscular.

Time Frame - April 30 - June 25

Voting in 2 categories, Transformation, and Physique voting should be done via places IE
Transformation - Kleen 1, Al 2, Green 3, Doug 4, LivetoLift 5
Physique - Doug 1, Green 2, Al 3, LivetoLift 4, Kleen 5

Then we tally up the numbers at the end and whoever has the lowest number for each category wins, this way we end up with a 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and Last place. If you don't like that idea then feel free to change it up to something else, I just think it would be cool to know what place you were in if you didn't take the gold.

The final list of people participating is DreamWeaver, ScottyDoc, TurningGreen, LivetoLift, and MrKleen73

Anything Goes and Full Disclosure of what is being used is not required.

I'll be here the entire time keeping score and posting pics.

Morry

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
OK LETS FUGGIN DO THIS

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
1st Sub! This will be biblical!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's on!!!!!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Should be entertaining.

kBrown

kBrown

Awards
  • Established
Will be following.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You got this brauh!
I have a few tricks up my sleeve but these guys are no joke! This will be interesting. I'm definitely going to need to kick it up a notch!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fuggers, Fuggers, Fuggers....

I am not going to be able to peak for this contest but Chris says most are only going to around 7-8% so I should be able to get close. I am more worried about being dry and hard but we'll see. I have to deload next week also so I really only have 6 weeks of hard training, but I will die fiighting....

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight but the fight in the dog..."

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just noticed this was in Old school use... I am not even doing anything anabolic right now. I will add 550xd in a couple weeks after my deload. Hope I can get trimmed down in six weeks of this. Will not be using anything "old school" though lol .. I am old school though .. does that count :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just noticed this was in Old school use... I am not even doing anything anabolic right now. I will add 550xd in a couple weeks after my deload. Hope I can get trimmed down in six weeks of this. Will not be using anything "old school" though lol .. I am old school though .. does that count :)
Yes that definitely counts! Doesn't matter where we put this it's so epic it doesn't even make a difference! ;-)

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
I'm going old school...nutrition and training. That's about it. I'll be continuing my PH run

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
No worries on the Old School just so long as you came to get schooled you are in the right place. Class is now in session boys get your note pads. ;)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No worries on the Old School just so long as you came to get schooled you are in the right place. Class is now in session boys get your note pads. ;)
Yah I will start teaching momentarily :)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Haha in that case what is that old saying then? "Those who can not do teach?" LMAO! And the trash talk gets jump started! WooHoo!!!!!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha in that case what is that old saying then? "Those who can not do teach?" LMAO! And the trash talk gets jump started! WooHoo!!!!!!!
Oops fell into that one ... :(

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Epic. Subbed.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
School is in session! This looks to be entertaining and informational.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Definitely IN!!!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for this epic shred fest!!

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
I'm in

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Only 10 days until Doug unleashed the XD, watch out! C'Mon Doug you know you want to start early and extend your EPI-V run 2 weeks for the peak. ;)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Only 10 days until Doug unleashed the XD, watch out! C'Mon Doug you know you want to start early and extend your EPI-V run 2 weeks for the peak. ;)
Yes... yes I do... but have that deload plus I want to take some pre-cycle supps, oh I got heart help... If I shred on this the way green did, yah, you young fuggers could be in for all you can handle...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
No doubt at all, you Sir, are a beast! Man that Heart Help is the most impressive support supp I have come across for lipids and BP. My bp actually dropped on cycle with that stuff. GREAT PRODUCT!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No doubt at all, you Sir, are a beast! Man that Heart Help is the most impressive support supp I have come across for lipids and BP. My bp actually dropped on cycle with that stuff. GREAT PRODUCT!
Yah your results was why I picked some up... can't be too safe...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Lol subd. Full disclosure not needed huh?? This is gonna get interesting lol
Yeah should be really fun. Everyone in this thread is pretty versed in diet and training. We all have the opportunity to toss in the kitchen sink if needed. SO the results should be great and the competition fierce.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah should be really fun. Everyone in this thread is pretty versed in diet and training. We all have the opportunity to toss in the kitchen sink if needed. SO the results should be great and the competition fierce.
Yea. I would have asked to join but I cannot take anything close to what u guys can so I'd be at a huge disadv.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea. I would have asked to join but I cannot take anything close to what u guys can so I'd be at a huge disadv.
My run will be pretty mild.. :) I'm fuggin too old for harsh shyte :( One thing though I can take more pain than I ever could so expect a fuggin fight!!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol subd. Full disclosure not needed huh?? This is gonna get interesting lol
So much juice we'll make Arnold look like an amateur.... JK :yikes:

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fuggers, Fuggers, Fuggers....

I am not going to be able to peak for this contest but Chris says most are only going to around 7-8% so I should be able to get close. I am more worried about being dry and hard but we'll see. I have to deload next week also so I really only have 6 weeks of hard training, but I will die fiighting....

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight but the fight in the dog..."
Are you making up an excuse already, come on old man, show us what you got, you better take this seriously!!!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Everyone just stop and take a moment to bow to OPTIM-AL!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
More like Optic-Al because you are gonna be watching me from the behind.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes everyone bow to LTL!!!!!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
More like Optic-Al because you are gonna be watching me from the behind.
I'm gonna use MrKleen to wipe the floor with all of you jokers!!! Old & Young alike!!!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll make sure wheel chairs are brought right out to your car when you arrive to watch them crown me king of the ring..... :dance:

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll make sure wheel chairs are brought right out to your car when you arrive to watch them crown me king of the ring..... :dance:
They are gonna start using my picture down at the bottom of our screens saying "He weighs XXX and benches XXX Trainers hate him!!!"

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MrKleen73 Training Forum 409
Zero V General Chat 100
OCCFan023 General Chat 9
Nabisco General Chat 10
BigVrunga General Chat 41