Polite way to tell someone they are an idiot. - AnabolicMinds.com

Polite way to tell someone they are an idiot.

1. New Member
    Answers

Polite way to tell someone they are an idiot.

Howdy guys!

I want to get your opinions and advice on something. And no, I'm not trolling.

A friend of mine recently admitted he's on gear at the moment - test250 and tren (I'm assuming he means sus250 as I've never heard of test250?)

He's only 18, is 10 weeks into a 16 week course, and has never heard of the term PCT. he's been lifting for about 2 months before starting the cycle and is taking no support supps.

In other words, the guy has done this totally blind with no research, and thinks I'm kidding about pct, because I offered some advice of stopping the cycle as soon as he can find some Clomid and Nolvadex... He found out Nolvadex is primarily used for breast cancer patients and thinks I am kidding.

Very worried because he admits he is completely shut down (can't salute) and I KNOW he will be stuffed unless he completes the cycle with a proper PCT.

I've shown him plenty of forums, but the kid just doesn't get it...

Can you guys share some advice or horror stories to get this kid on track?

Cheers!

2. Senior Member
    Answers

Is he doing test p @ 250mg + tren maybe?

What ever he's on. Get his ass started on pct. And i think you should find him a serm... I doubt some one as dumb as him will be able to find one

3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.
    Answers

The tren is shutting him down. Test 250mg/miL is probably what he's on. It's very common.

Odds are he doesn't have ready and available sources to procure the necessary gear for sides and PCT. But in real life, it's not the end of the world. He'll eventually recover on is own after some very scary weeks. He's on one of the dumbest cycles I ever heard of. Sounds like he talked to some other idiots in the gym who are as dumb as he is and offered advice as if they had a clue. Just let him go. He's 18, knows it all and will have a life time to recover from his idiotic cycle.

•   

4. New Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DetroitHammer
    The tren is shutting him down. Test 250mg/miL is probably what he's on. It's very common.

Odds are he doesn't have ready and available sources to procure the necessary gear for sides and PCT. But in real life, it's not the end of the world. He'll eventually recover on is own after some very scary weeks. He's on one of the dumbest cycles I ever heard of. Sounds like he talked to some other idiots in the gym who are as dumb as he is and offered advice as if they had a clue. Just let him go. He's 18, knows it all and will have a life time to recover from his idiotic cycle.
    Cheers Detroit. Yeah he's pinning himself because "the knowledgable roidhead" who told him to do it and was pinning him is now in jail for possession... Chances are he won't be able to pin himself so let's hope it's over soon!

Let's hope he learns his lesson and it doesn't do him any permanent damage.

5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Let him learn the hard way. He will recover..... after months lol but he will recover none the less. He prolly doesn't even have the knowledge to keep his gains. Next cycle he might do some research.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

6. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Answers

He's young-he should bounce back fast.....Some tribulus or other OTC boosters may help take the edge off a bit. I guess i did dumb stuff when I was 18!!

7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Answers

^^^ true that. I did some retarded things when I was 18. I'm lucky I didn't screw up my endocrine/hormones lol

8. New Member
    Answers

Update-he is jabbing himself now and is completing the course sans pct. I'll update when he advises of his side effects!

9. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

"Kindly f*ck off" should work.

10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Lol say this... off is the general direction I wish you would go fock....

11. New Member
    Answers

Haha I might just direct him to this thread haha

12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.
    Answers

Please just print it out for him without urls to identify the board... we don't need more moronic 18 year olds that use gear....
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*

13. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ManBeast
    Please just print it out for him without urls to identify the board... we don't need more moronic 18 year olds that use gear....
    Lol true

14. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

It's been my experience with some individuals that no matter what you tell them, they will always do as they want without any other consideration. You did your part and tried to tell/warn him. Let him sink or swim on his own. Maybe someday after he's made a myriad of similar stupid decisions, he'll learn.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. What a idiot
    By JudoJosh in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-02-2008, 12:58 PM
  2. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-07-2008, 12:46 PM
  3. tell me im an idiot
    By bigironkiller in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-29-2007, 09:51 PM