Rpn havoc help

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Rpn havoc help


    Howdy guys.

    I'm about to commence my first PH cycle with RPN havoc, of which I have two bottles (which I'll probably run two to tree cycles with).

    Just looking for some professional input to make sure I've got all of this right.

    First of all, I'm 23 years old, 6'2", 210 pounds at around 15%bf (probably less, abs are out)

    I've been training seriously for about a year (had previously trained, but just for fun) but am looking for some strength gains, as although lately I'm looking more shredded, and have gained a few kilos, my strength seems to have decreased...

    A typical days food would be
    Meal 1 - 6 weetabix, 1 banana, low fat milk
    Meal 2 - 100g tuna, 100g cottage cheese (low fat)
    Meal 3 - post workout shake (muscle milk choc)
    Meal 4 - same as meal 2
    Meal 5 - Chicken schnitzel, mixed veg (200g)
    Meal 6 - gold standard casein shake (at bed).

    I'm working out 1.5 times a day, with the following breakdown...

    Monday lunch time - chest
    Monday pm - tris
    Tuesday lunch time - biceps
    Wednesday lunch time - back
    Wednesday pm - abs
    Thursday lunch - Arms
    Friday lunch - chest
    Saturday - shoulders/legs
    Sunday whatever needs work.

    I'll be preloading for two weeks:
    hawthorn berry

    Already taking:
    Bcaa
    Creatine at 5g/day

    Cycling
    Week 1:
    coq10
    Hawthorn berry
    Fish oil
    10mg havoc

    Week 2:
    Supports
    20mg havoc

    Week 3-4:
    Supports
    30mg havoc

    Week 5-6:
    Supports
    NOLVADEX 20mg

    Week 7-8:
    Supports
    NOLVADEX 10mg

    ...

    Your thoughts and suggestions are welcome!

    Thanks :-)


  2. Ps havoc is an epistane clone...
    I'll be logging progress also
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by masodonis
    Ps havoc is an epistane clone...
    I'll be logging progress also
    Also, forgot to include I also will be taking liver support and a double dose of men's multi which contains b vitamins of course!

  4. time to go back to the drawing board and read more. 10mg? that is completely pointless 20mg that is completely pointless... 2-3 cycles from 2 bottles? not going to happen.. only 4 weeks? waste of time...

    you have a lot of reading to do... all the info is already in hundreds of other posts so I am not going to rehash it all..

    Good luck!
    Log of EPIC by FRL - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202576-should-epic-frl.html

  5. Quote Originally Posted by StangBanger
    time to go back to the drawing board and read more. 10mg? that is completely pointless 20mg that is completely pointless... 2-3 cycles from 2 bottles? not going to happen.. only 4 weeks? waste of time...

    you have a lot of reading to do... all the info is already in hundreds of other posts so I am not going to rehash it all..

    Good luck!
    Thanks for your input strangbanger. It is much appreciated. I know this dosing is lower than just about every other forum I've read, but i wanted to assess my tolerance first. Would you suggest 20,30,30,40 (could go 40,40 for 5-6 weeks depending on sides)? Realising I'm bigger than the average 1st time havoc user I could probably up the dose, but wanted to err on the side of caution.

    Again, I appreciate your input.
    •   
       


  6. Just a suggestion, but even if you were carb-sensitive, I can't imagine how you could ever get stronger on wheatabix and some mixed veggies for an entire day's worth of carbs. I would lose a pound of muscle a week if I dropped my carbs that low.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Matthersby
    Just a suggestion, but even if you were carb-sensitive, I can't imagine how you could ever get stronger on wheatabix and some mixed veggies for an entire day's worth of carbs. I would lose a pound of muscle a week if I dropped my carbs that low.
    Haha

    Thanks for that! There are days that I eat a kilo of pasta... This is by far, the worst case scenario!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by masodonis View Post
    Howdy guys.

    I'm about to commence my first PH cycle with RPN havoc, of which I have two bottles (which I'll probably run two to tree cycles with).

    Just looking for some professional input to make sure I've got all of this right.

    First of all, I'm 23 years old, 6'2", 210 pounds at around 15%bf (probably less, abs are out)

    I've been training seriously for about a year (had previously trained, but just for fun) but am looking for some strength gains, as although lately I'm looking more shredded, and have gained a few kilos, my strength seems to have decreased...

    A typical days food would be
    Meal 1 - 6 weetabix, 1 banana, low fat milk
    Meal 2 - 100g tuna, 100g cottage cheese (low fat)
    Meal 3 - post workout shake (muscle milk choc)
    Meal 4 - same as meal 2
    Meal 5 - Chicken schnitzel, mixed veg (200g)
    Meal 6 - gold standard casein shake (at bed).

    I'm working out 1.5 times a day, with the following breakdown...

    Monday lunch time - chest
    Monday pm - tris
    Tuesday lunch time - biceps
    Wednesday lunch time - back
    Wednesday pm - abs
    Thursday lunch - Arms
    Friday lunch - chest
    Saturday - shoulders/legs
    Sunday whatever needs work.

    I'll be preloading for two weeks:
    hawthorn berry

    Already taking:
    Bcaa
    Creatine at 5g/day

    Cycling
    Week 1:
    coq10
    Hawthorn berry
    Fish oil
    10mg havoc

    Week 2:
    Supports
    20mg havoc

    Week 3-4:
    Supports
    30mg havoc

    Week 5-6:
    Supports
    NOLVADEX 20mg

    Week 7-8:
    Supports
    NOLVADEX 10mg

    ...

    Your thoughts and suggestions are welcome!

    Thanks :-)
    10mg seems low for body weight. Most people will want to see your daily macros for food, not so much the meal break down. Protein, carbs, fats, totals for the day. Generally you'll want to see your protein intake at 1~2 grams per pound of body weight per day. Pct nolva dosing looks good, but most people will also use a natty test booster like Daa( d aspartic acid), and an AI ( aromataze inhibitor) like Erase or Erase pro. The AI is to help prevent estrogen rebound. These are both available at nutraplanet and reasonable priced.
    Dosing would look something like this.
    Daa
    3/3/3/3 grams per day weeks 1~4 of pct
    Erase Original
    0/0/3/2/1/1 pills per day weeks 3~6

    Didn't see a liver support supp in there, should take one from start to the end of pct. I like Cels cycle assist. Sorry if this is jumbled and not well written but I'm at work on my phone. All that being said I'm no expert and you need to make choices for your self. Never blindly believe, always verify. Good luck bud.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk
    Lift Hard, Love Long, and Live Happy

  9. Quote Originally Posted by MidniteGunner

    10mg seems low for body weight. Most people will want to see your daily macros for food, not so much the meal break down. Protein, carbs, fats, totals for the day. Generally you'll want to see your protein intake at 1~2 grams per pound of body weight per day. Pct nolva dosing looks good, but most people will also use a natty test booster like Daa( d aspartic acid), and an AI ( aromataze inhibitor) like Erase or Erase pro. The AI is to help prevent estrogen rebound. These are both available at nutraplanet and reasonable priced.
    Dosing would look something like this.
    Daa
    3/3/3/3 grams per day weeks 1~4 of pct
    Erase Original
    0/0/3/2/1/1 pills per day weeks 3~6

    Didn't see a liver support supp in there, should take one from start to the end of pct. I like Cels cycle assist. Sorry if this is jumbled and not well written but I'm at work on my phone. All that being said I'm no expert and you need to make choices for your self. Never blindly believe, always verify. Good luck bud.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk
    Thanks mate! I do have a liver support (milk thistle etc) and a multi on hand and will run from start of cycle to end of pct.

    From the feedback I've received I'll post macros, and up my dose to something like 20 30 30 40 (and maybe 40 40)!
  10. Lightbulb


    Some people get dry joints from epi, you may want a joint support supp on hand.
    Lift Hard, Love Long, and Live Happy

  11. Quote Originally Posted by MidniteGunner
    Some people get dry joints from epi, you may want a joint support supp on hand.
    I take fish oil due to arthritic knees.. Was thinking of switching to red krill oil on cycle? Your thoughts?

  12. I take a fish, flax, borgess oil combo pill and a glucosamine and condrotin joint supp called osteo biflex. Works well for me. Have some knee problems from sports and some wrist issues from work. Three above combo keeps everything working smoothly for me. As far as an opinion don't really know enough to have one this just what the doc recommended and it worked.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk
    Lift Hard, Love Long, and Live Happy

  13. Quote Originally Posted by MidniteGunner
    I take a fish, flax, borgess oil combo pill and a glucosamine and condrotin joint supp called osteo biflex. Works well for me. Have some knee problems from sports and some wrist issues from work. Three above combo keeps everything working smoothly for me. As far as an opinion don't really know enough to have one this just what the doc recommended and it worked.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk
    Thanks again! I'll be posting a new thread in about a week once I've got the cycle ready to go... It'll be a log and will include details of daily macros, excersizes and results. I'll post the link here!

  14. I'm in. good luck

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk
    Lift Hard, Love Long, and Live Happy

  15. dose 20 for a couple of days at most and if you are fine go right to 30... also run at least 5 if not 6 weeks. Epi kicks in week 3 so running 4 weeks is a waste.
    Log of EPIC by FRL - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202576-should-epic-frl.html

  16. ^ this ^
    From my experience, it's a gentler methyl per liver enzyme values taken at 3 1/2 weeks @ 40 mg a day.
    I would never hesitate to run epi 6 weeks as long as good support supps are in place.

  17. Thanks guys! I'll get bloods taken at three and a half weeks and they'll be back by four. So long as my liver isn't looking like a corner brothel, I'll go six. Another Btest at 5.5 will determine if I continue to 8.

    Sub into this thread, I'll post a link to my log shortly!

    Will include:

    Macros
    Bloods
    Weight
    Measurements
    Routine

    Anything else you can think ok?

    Cheers!

  18. No - dont go 8... 6 max.
    Log of EPIC by FRL - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202576-should-epic-frl.html

  19. ^ agreed ^

  20. You're not going to grow much with that tiny diet

  21. word G. your diet need more power. amp upthe shakes with oat meal. and have 3 a day. a fruit wont hurt more veg, id get more meat in there. but who the f_ck em i.
    Subbed !! post your routine. im intrested in your work out.

    how much BF are u trying to drop?

  22. Quote Originally Posted by cashinova87
    You're not going to grow much with that tiny diet
    I'm usually 3000+ cals a day. The included diet was a worst case scenario. If I plan properly (which I will on cycle) I'll be 4000 odd. New meal 1 consists of 65 carbs 55 protein 47 fats at just over 900 cals and I could easily eat that twice daily.. Food in shouldn't be an issue. Starting the course on the 28th so I'll get the new link up before then!

  23. since when is epi considered old school?
    Getting back into the swing of things

  24. Quote Originally Posted by ReyMan
    since when is epi considered old school?
    Well reyman, it was first created in the 1960s. Sounds pretty old school to me.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by masodonis View Post
    Well reyman, it was first created in the 1960s. Sounds pretty old school to me.
    lol, nice
    T2

  26. Quote Originally Posted by StangBanger View Post
    dose 20 for a couple of days at most and if you are fine go right to 30... also run at least 5 if not 6 weeks. Epi kicks in week 3 so running 4 weeks is a waste.
    this here.
    and fix your diet.
    and take a real serm, not nolvadex.

    your on the right track other wise. good luck
    I am artificially aroused

  27. how was epi on your guys hairline??
    T2

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Templar

    this here.
    and fix your diet.
    and take a real serm, not nolvadex.

    your on the right track other wise. good luck
    Nolvadex is a real SERM... I think you think I mean novedex xt fr gaspari?

    But thanks for the encouragement otherwise :-)
    Diet shown here is a bare minimum as stated above... I eat 3000+ daily and don't particularly want to 'bulk' as such, just lean gains and strength.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by schroedes
    how was epi on your guys hairline??
    Haven't taken it yet but my research indicates that I shouldn't be an issue unless you're genetically predisposed to hair loss, which I'm not. It's also very mildly androgenic, which means less sides.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by masodonis View Post
    Haven't taken it yet but my research indicates that I shouldn't be an issue unless you're genetically predisposed to hair loss, which I'm not. It's also very mildly androgenic, which means less sides.
    ya im runnin it in june and ive heard both sides, it can be good or bad, and my ****in hair isnt gettin any thicker, lol
    T2
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-04-2011, 03:56 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-11-2011, 11:20 AM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-02-2009, 03:39 PM
  4. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 01-02-2008, 07:01 PM
Log in
Log in