1st cycle help-advice-opinion

tziaitzoou

Awards
im 1.70cm 72kg 10-12%fat 10 years training and my goals is 5 kg lean muscle this is my first cycle

going to run dianabol and test e

1-8 test e (testoviron) 250mgx2 e/w
1-4 dianabol (danabol ds) 30mg e/d

1-8 proviron 50mg e/d?

---- 1-10 arimidex 0.50mg or 1mg eod?

---- 4-10 pregnyl (HCG)2x250iu e.w ?

PCT

10-14 nolvadex 40/40/20/20

10-12 clomid 100/50 or 10-14 clomid 100/50/50/50

its ok run arimidex and proviron together ?or arimidex just in case?
i m not sure if its nessesary HCG (pregnyl)??? but if it is , its better run during 4-10week 2x250iu e/w ???what dose??and stop it before PCT ofcource
its better run arimidex and the weeks on PCT with nolvadex without clomid or the nolva clomid its ok? or arimidex and clomid??

thanx a lot

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
How many threads you gonna start?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
Test E takes approximately 4 weeks to work giving you a useful cycle of 4 weeks...

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
1) test e lenth is too short at least 12 weeks unless ur gonna front load, which if u have never done before dont try it while doing dbol.
2) dbol doseage too low for short amount of time either 40-60 for 4 weeks or 20-30 for 6 either or but not a combination
3) dont waste ur time with proviron in this cycle.
4) hcg u either start in the first week since the dbol will start working immediateily or u dont use it... also look up the half life and active life of hcg... u would not want to inject at ur doseages up to pct, but rather a week before pct to let it out of ur system..
5) if ur gyno prone or not depends on PCT meds also if shrinkage is a common issue that is another... nolva for gyno clomid for testes restart and testicular mass
5) u dose arimidex by the symptom not a piece of paper, .5 eod for what ur running should be fine... dont up it too much because u need some water retension to have good tendon ligament and muscle strength and function
6) again read half lifes of adex... wouldnt personally take adex at least 3 days before PCT begins
7) go search the forum u need to learn a lot more before u think u can do this