TEST-E/EQ/MAST-E/PHERA - The ultimate bulk for a little guy

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
  1. Professional Member
    fueledpassion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,705
    Rep Power
    719742
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    15.24%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I haven't run hcg, but I'm sure it's more effective. I didn't use it because I don't have a source for it and I prefer not to order something controlled online for various reasons. Regardless, I have taken Triptorelin, which is fairly stronger thatn hcg on its own and I took it during PCT. It worked for 3-4 days and was very effective during that time period however I took a diluted version of the stuff since I reconstituted it incorrectly. Still, Toco-8 is certainly better than nothing and for 6 week cycles or less, it's sufficient all on its own. Maybe it's placebo, maybe its really working. One of these days I'll get a bloodtest done with Toco-8 as my only ancillary drug taken (on cycle) to see if it works as expected.

  2. Senior Member
    technique88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,204
    Rep Power
    179622
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    33.15%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion
    I haven't run hcg, but I'm sure it's more effective. I didn't use it because I don't have a source for it and I prefer not to order something controlled online for various reasons. Regardless, I have taken Triptorelin, which is fairly stronger thatn hcg on its own and I took it during PCT. It worked for 3-4 days and was very effective during that time period however I took a diluted version of the stuff since I reconstituted it incorrectly. Still, Toco-8 is certainly better than nothing and for 6 week cycles or less, it's sufficient all on its own. Maybe it's placebo, maybe its really working. One of these days I'll get a bloodtest done with Toco-8 as my only ancillary drug taken (on cycle) to see if it works as expected.
    I think I am going to stick with toco-8. I like dealing with PP and I know their stuff is effective.
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.
  3. Advanced Member
    NuclearLaunch's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    712
    Rep Power
    4738
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    8.3%

    Quote Originally Posted by technique88

    I think I am going to stick with toco-8. I like dealing with PP and I know their stuff is effective.
    Taco-8 I'm guessing also helps with libido correct?
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    We can't be affected we must just be injected. Injected with knowledge.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/193825-operation-spring-break.html
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    technique88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,204
    Rep Power
    179622
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    33.15%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by NuclearLaunch

    Taco-8 I'm guessing also helps with libido correct?
    The cycle I'm going to run is test e so I'm not too worried about libido. If it does then that's just another plus =)
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.
  5. Senior Member
    technique88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,204
    Rep Power
    179622
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    33.15%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion
    I haven't run hcg, but I'm sure it's more effective. I didn't use it because I don't have a source for it and I prefer not to order something controlled online for various reasons. Regardless, I have taken Triptorelin, which is fairly stronger thatn hcg on its own and I took it during PCT. It worked for 3-4 days and was very effective during that time period however I took a diluted version of the stuff since I reconstituted it incorrectly. Still, Toco-8 is certainly better than nothing and for 6 week cycles or less, it's sufficient all on its own. Maybe it's placebo, maybe its really working. One of these days I'll get a bloodtest done with Toco-8 as my only ancillary drug taken (on cycle) to see if it works as expected.
    If I run a masteron/test cycle is aromasin necassary?
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.
  6. Professional Member
    fueledpassion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,705
    Rep Power
    719742
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    15.24%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Probably not. Mast-E keeps the estrogen kinda normal. Not necessarily dry but not wet either.
  7. Professional Member
    fueledpassion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,705
    Rep Power
    719742
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    15.24%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    4-5 weeks into PCT. Gained about 8-9lbs of pure muscle and burned about 1% BF in the process. So far, I've kept over half of my strength gains. Bench Press is somewhere around 285-290lbs currently, squats 370lbs, and deads around 385lbs. My weight is 157-158lbs and dry as a bone!

    Name:  May 2012 015.JPG
Views: 500
Size:  198.0 KBName:  May 2012 016.JPG
Views: 246
Size:  199.9 KBName:  May 2012 017.JPG
Views: 198
Size:  164.4 KB
  8. Professional Member
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,482
    Rep Power
    1861625
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    74.2%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Thats awesome my man! good to see you kept most of it!
  9. Elite Member
    Dr.Stri8ed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    6,173
    Rep Power
    156116
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    49.46%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Good sh*t bro. Nice job
  10. Professional Member
    fueledpassion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,705
    Rep Power
    719742
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    15.24%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    yeah I'm really excited about my cut coming up in two months. I hope to get down to that 6% goal that I set last year...
  11. Elite Member
    Dr.Stri8ed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    6,173
    Rep Power
    156116
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    49.46%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion
    yeah I'm really excited about my cut coming up in two months. I hope to get down to that 6% goal that I set last year...
    Hellz yeah that'll b sick. What r u gonna run?
  12. Senior Member
    Matthersby's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,719
    Rep Power
    217245
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    11.26%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Good job, FP. Shoulders look thick as hell, bro.
  13. Professional Member
    fueledpassion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,705
    Rep Power
    719742
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    15.24%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    Hellz yeah that'll b sick. What r u gonna run?
    Start with Test-E @ 1000mg, kick started with SD. Then after 4-5 weeks I'll transition to Test-Prop ~ somewhere in the 600mg/week range for the remaining 8-10 weeks. Mast-E @ 400-800mg throughout entire cycle. SD again one week out from show as I "carb up"...
  14. Elite Member
    Dr.Stri8ed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    6,173
    Rep Power
    156116
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    49.46%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion

    Start with Test-E @ 1000mg, kick started with SD. Then after 4-5 weeks I'll transition to Test-Prop ~ somewhere in the 600mg/week range for the remaining 8-10 weeks. Mast-E @ 400-800mg throughout entire cycle. SD again one week out from show as I "carb up"...
    Ahhh yeah I see the Mast will eliminate the little bloat from SD, good idea.
  15. Senior Member
    DetroitHammer's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    60
    Posts
    1,211
    Rep Power
    20690
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    42.12%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by NuclearLaunch View Post
    Taco-8 I'm guessing also helps with libido correct?
    It'll give you gas, so beware.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Summer Lean Bulk..Test, Mast, Tbol
    By eaglesplyr32 in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-24-2011, 03:10 AM
  2. Test Mix of Tren A, test Prop, & Mast -- ED or EOD?
    By DjFlipnautikz in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-06-2011, 02:14 PM
  3. Cut cycle - test/tren/win OR test/mast/win
    By GLHF in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-11-2010, 04:07 PM
  4. Test,mast,tren question
    By rogan in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 06-24-2010, 11:49 AM
  5. ultimate non-hormonal test boosting bulk stack
    By VaughnTrue in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-02-2007, 02:21 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in