2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.42%

Those traps are nasty man keep it up.
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    We can't be affected we must just be injected. Injected with knowledge.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/193825-operation-spring-break.html
  3. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.92%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Up a few more lbs since I reintroduced Phera. About 162-163lbs as of now which puts me somewhere around 10-12lb gain thus far since the beginning of the cycle 6 weeks ago. I am now thinking +16-18lbs is possible if I eat enough and continue to train 6 days a week or more. At any rate, I do hope to sustain 11-12% BF at the most after this cycle is over.

Some ideas for PCT and afterward include: Clen, Keto and IGF-1 LR3. Thinking about running the Clen for 4 weeks with Keto since Keto indirectly helps testosterone recovery and lengthens the effectiveness of Clen. Might also try running IGF for 8 weeks at 20mcg/day into the pecs and triceps only since those are two lagging muscle groups for me.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.49%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion
    Up a few more lbs since I reintroduced Phera. About 162-163lbs as of now which puts me somewhere around 10-12lb gain thus far since the beginning of the cycle 6 weeks ago. I am now thinking +16-18lbs is possible if I eat enough and continue to train 6 days a week or more. At any rate, I do hope to sustain 11-12% BF at the most after this cycle is over.

Some ideas for PCT and afterward include: Clen, Keto and IGF-1 LR3. Thinking about running the Clen for 4 weeks with Keto since Keto indirectly helps testosterone recovery and lengthens the effectiveness of Clen. Might also try running IGF for 8 weeks at 20mcg/day into the pecs and triceps only since those are two lagging muscle groups for me.
    Sweet update. IGF-1 LR3 would b a nice addition to your pct bro. Nice gains bro, keep this sh*t going and train hard.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.82%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    KETO to clen is a great addition.
    IGF lr3 for 8weeks straight everyday seems A LOT. ive done igf lr3 into a body part 2x week in biceps and had great results. i think i was doing 80mcg split in 2 shots pre workout. maybe you will gain tolerance really fast with the way you outlined.
    theres soo many ways to take this peptide...
  6. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.92%

Quote Originally Posted by GLHF View Post
    KETO to clen is a great addition.
    IGF lr3 for 8weeks straight everyday seems A LOT. ive done igf lr3 into a body part 2x week in biceps and had great results. i think i was doing 80mcg split in 2 shots pre workout. maybe you will gain tolerance really fast with the way you outlined.
    theres soo many ways to take this peptide...
    Yeah I realize the half life is a few days long. Many people do an E3D or EOD approach. Perhaps I could do twice per week @ 60mcg. Once in triceps and once in chest. Either way, the stuff floats in the blood stream and causes growth everywhere. Now if I could get some domestic media grade DES that would be great! Unfortunately, the supplier that I trust does not have this type. Only IGF-LR3 and straight MGF, which could also be a great addition as well.

I will admit that I did not consider tolerance at all. I was under the impression that 8 weeks of use on an ED platform was about the max length for IGF use. Anyways, I still have a few months to consider what to do. I will most likely try to stretch IGF cycle out to cover the break between my bulk and cutting cycle. I will take at least 3 months off from the cycle but most likely up to 4 months (including PCT).
  7. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.92%

Well guys this week has been sucky to say the least. I have injured myself in two locations, neither of which I recall a single specific event that caused them. One injury is in the left elbow. Could be tendonitis, kinda feels like it. I'll get some t-cream from my local doc and start therapy right away on that.

The other injury has got to be a fluke. My left foot? The arch in my foot freakin hurts to stretch so every time I walk it pulls and has a rather sharp pain. It's bad enough to make me limp. Regardless, since I cannot train upper body at all due to my busted elbow, I'll be training legs only for the next 5-7 days...
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.49%

Take it easy and heal bro. Get well soon so u can get back to tearing sh*t up.
  9. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.92%

Considering this drug in PCT as an add-on: http://www.ar-r.com/peptides/dsip-5mg.html It sounds interesting.

Helps sleep.
    Helps curb various addictions (not that I have any lol).
    Increases LH activity.

I may consider this with my Clen/Keto and IGF-1.
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.49%

Considering this drug in PCT as an add-on: http://www.ar-r.com/peptides/dsip-5mg.html It sounds interesting.

Helps sleep.
    Helps curb various addictions (not that I have any lol).
    Increases LH activity.

I may consider this with my Clen/Keto and IGF-1.
    Seems interesting.
  11. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.92%

Update - After injuring my elbow, I backed the Masteron down to 300mg/week to reduce dryness of the joint. I also got some test cream and have been applying it to the elbow for 5 days now. Between the two, my joints have improved and I am nearly back to full swing again.

Strength is going up pretty ridiculously. For instance, on a hurt elbow, yesterday I did 265 on incline bench. Probably could have done 275, really. That's 30lbs more than I have ever done on incline. I am doing 225 X 10-12 reps on deep squats, as well. (Butt to heel) I generally don't go too heavy on this exercise since it could be hard on the knees. Regardless, I usually only do 185-205 range on this workout. Legs are getting pretty large. They are 24" cold flexed. Let's hope I can get them to 25" cold flexed before the end of the cycle (8 weeks away).

Weight is 163lbs or so, no clothes. This means about +12lbs since beginning of cycle and slightly leaner.
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.49%

Nice update bro. Its good to hear your doing better and tearing sh*t up. I know the strength gains feel great, keep it up bro.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.27%

thats a good weight to be pushing at your weight
  14. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.92%

Quote Originally Posted by hungryH View Post
    thats a good weight to be pushing at your weight
    Thanks! I try, I try..

If strength were truly my goal in this cycle, I'd set that goal to be able to incline bench around 290-300lbs X 1 and 320-330lbs X 1 on flat bench.

However, I will max out on squats and deads before too long. Probably in week 17 when I'm on SD and the test and eq are still in my system. My goal there was something like 375 X 1 on squats and about the same on deads as well. Granted, it's very possible that I might weigh as much as 170lbs by then - we shall see.

UPDATE

Around 164lbs today and DRY. Phera has left the building, lol. I stopped it after day 12 (second time around) due to extreme shortness of breath and high blood pressure. It was bugging me and I wasn't noticing any explosive strength or weight so I dropped it. I'll give SD a chance in about 7 weeks...

I suspect my BF is slightly lower now than when I had the DEXA scan done a few weeks ago. I would guess around 11%, instead of the previous 12%. If I can keep this up all the way to 170lbs that would be great. It would imply a 20lb increase in weight with zero fat accumulation!

If I can arrange it, I will try to get some pics on a pump tomorrow after my chest and back routine. Then you guys can really see the dramatic changes I've had thus far. Remember, I'm only in week 8 (I think). I've lost count of the week. All I know if I have 16 weeks worth of goods so when it runs out that means 16 weeks is up..
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.49%

U rip this cycle a new assh*le bro! Light weight baby!
  16. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.92%

Alright last Sunday I maxed out on Smith machine bench, squats and deads. I still had some left in me for dead-lifts but I quit while I was ahead. Keep in mind I have not done any strength training nor have I done dead-lifts for over 6 weeks.

SM Incline Bench - 295
    BB Squats - 365
    Stiff-leg Dead-lifts - 375

Updated pics: Name:  picsay-1331525150.jpg
Views: 200
Size:  73.3 KB
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  241 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.34%

Damn, bro.... Lookin solid. What have you been up to?
  18. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.92%

Quote Originally Posted by Matthersby View Post
    Damn, bro.... Lookin solid. What have you been up to?
    Thanks man. I've been so caught up in school and wedding planning. I'm right in the middle of the semester so I'm having a hard time keeping a routine but I'm still making it to the gym 4-5 times per week. One of these days I'm gonna give u guys some poses like double bicep, abdomen, and lat spreads. Btw, that pic was at 162lbs, I'm curently bout 165-167lbs. Hoorah.
  19. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.92%

Gonna put up some extra pics in about an hour or so...Got about 4 different poses
  20. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.92%

Name:  picsay-1332555000.jpg
Views: 242
Size:  140.6 KBName:  picsay-1332555069.jpg
Views: 174
Size:  68.8 KBName:  picsay-1332555134.jpg
Views: 168
Size:  108.1 KBName:  picsay-1332555219.jpg
Views: 175
Size:  128.8 KB
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  241 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.34%

I'm very impressed, bro. Excellent job, you look like what all of us try to look like, a bodybuilder. Not just one of the freaks in the magazines, but one that works a regular job, and has a serious girlfriend, and commitments, distractions, stress, budgets, etc...
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.49%

Yeah nice work bro 4real. I know you've been busting your ass, and I can definitely see its been paying off. Get f*cking beefy bro.
  23. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.5%

You definatley puttin in work.. grindin pays off brah!
  24. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.92%

Thanks guys that's pretty flattering. I hope to see some extra gains at the end tho when I hit up the SD..we shall see!

I've got the IGF-1 LR3 and the CJC ready to go. Just need to get some extra Toco-8 and a few other heart/cholesterol supps to clean up my blood over the next few months. This cycle has been long and easy, IMO. I hate to call it quits soon but I think I only have about 1-2 weeks before letting things clear my system. Still, there is hope for another 5-7lbs between now and then. I'm shooting for +17lbs of lean mass. So far I have 12 of that accomplished.
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.49%

I think u can do it bro. We have faith in the Almighty Superdrol lol.
  26. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.63%

Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    Thanks guys that's pretty flattering. I hope to see some extra gains at the end tho when I hit up the SD..we shall see!

I've got the IGF-1 LR3 and the CJC ready to go. Just need to get some extra Toco-8 and a few other heart/cholesterol supps to clean up my blood over the next few months. This cycle has been long and easy, IMO. I hate to call it quits soon but I think I only have about 1-2 weeks before letting things clear my system. Still, there is hope for another 5-7lbs between now and then. I'm shooting for +17lbs of lean mass. So far I have 12 of that accomplished.
    EQ ester is longer than enth so if you planned on doing a three weeker of superdrol after your last injection, I would do four. Wait a few days after last eq injection and then start the superdrol. It's common to stop eq one week before enanthate or cyp.
  27. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.92%

Just as a reminder: SD is king to all other OTC options. I'm on day 3 of this stuff and up 4lbs already. Aaaammmazing.
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.25%

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed
    I think u can do it bro. We have faith in the Almighty Superdrol lol.
    **** ya sd Is the ****!
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.49%

Just as a reminder: SD is king to all other OTC options. I'm on day 3 of this stuff and up 4lbs already. Aaaammmazing.
    F*cking beast mode!!!
  30. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.92%

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    F*cking beast mode!!!
    Yeah you guys just wait for my end cycle pics. The SD started working immediately. It's almost like I haven't been on a cycle this whole time!
  31. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.92%

Strength is flat out amazing on SD. So far I've stuck at 163 and really dry and leaned up. Water weight is gone but total mass is still the same! Last night I took things to a whole new level on leg routine. I'm doing a HIT routine of Dorian Yates. Heavy weight with 1 minute intervals between each set and a 2-3 minute interval between each exercise. Anyways, despite getting sick during training I still had a good night last night:

Warm up on bike - 4 minutes
    Leg Extensions - 190 x 10, 195 x 8, 205 x 8
    Leg Press - Warm up, 658 x 10, 748 x 10, 838 x 5
    V-Squat - Warm up, 8 plates x 10, 12 plates x 10 (max weight)

normally, I would also do leg curls and dead lifts to finish the routine. Last night was the exception. Nonetheless, SD is nothing short of amazing for me. No sides other than some acne. Strength and hardness is way up...

Next week I will attempt to squat and deadlift 405lbs in both. For the deads, that would tie the state record in my weight class AS A NOVICE competitor in powerlifting.
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.49%

You're killing sh*t bro. SD never fails, I'm on day 7 and loving it to the fullest bro.
  33. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.42%

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    You're killing sh*t bro. SD never fails, I'm on day 7 and loving it to the fullest bro.

Kills your sex drive. No libido for me when I first did it.
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.49%

Quote Originally Posted by NuclearLaunch

Kills your sex drive. No libido for me when I first did it.
    Lol I'm actually gtg I just stay active plus all I think about is p*ssy anyway hahaha.
  35. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.69%

looking great.very nice cycle work here
  36. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.42%

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed

Lol I'm actually gtg I just stay active plus all I think about is p*ssy anyway hahaha.
    I'll give it another shot and keep some transaderm or something on hand. The gains are worth it
  37. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.92%

Quote Originally Posted by NuclearLaunch View Post
    I'll give it another shot and keep some transaderm or something on hand. The gains are worth it
    Yeah if u dont have a test base with SD then I'd say Toco-8 in the evening and Cialis @ 10mg EOD. Since SD is only cycled 4 weeks max I never get too caught up with sex drive issues. Just as soon as the cycle gets goin its time to shut it down. Kinda sucks. I wish I could run this stuff for 8 weeks at a time.
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.74%

Question for the OP or anyone who may be of help...I am assuming that toco-8 is in place of hcg. How is this working out for you?
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.
  39. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.92%

Well, Toco-8 does something a little different than HCG according to what Primordial Performance says. As far as I can tell, Toco-8 increases sensitivity of the testicles to LH. It might even stimulate LH production, but I aint sure. What I do know is that Toco-8 does in fact keep my balls at a decent size and it certainly seems to help substantially in PCT. Besides the obvious LH sensitivity benefits, it has a host of other benefits as well. Just look them up on pubmed..or any typical internet source for that matter.

The difference between HCG and Toco-8 is that HCG is a GnRH, which is a hormone that initiates LH secretion, causing testosterone production. Toco-8, as far as I know, just increases sensitivity of the testicles causing a less severe shutdown of LH activity. Either way, Toco-8 is useful on cycle (and it has been for mine) and is even more useful when used in conjunction with Clomid or HCG during PCT.
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.74%

Well, Toco-8 does something a little different than HCG according to what Primordial Performance says. As far as I can tell, Toco-8 increases sensitivity of the testicles to LH. It might even stimulate LH production, but I aint sure. What I do know is that Toco-8 does in fact keep my balls at a decent size and it certainly seems to help substantially in PCT. Besides the obvious LH sensitivity benefits, it has a host of other benefits as well. Just look them up on pubmed..or any typical internet source for that matter.

The difference between HCG and Toco-8 is that HCG is a GnRH, which is a hormone that initiates LH secretion, causing testosterone production. Toco-8, as far as I know, just increases sensitivity of the testicles causing a less severe shutdown of LH activity. Either way, Toco-8 is useful on cycle (and it has been for mine) and is even more useful when used in conjunction with Clomid or HCG during PCT.
    Very interesting...what was your reasoning for not doing hcg, especially for such a long cycle? I'm planning on doing my first cycle soon so I found this thread very interesting. If you have run hcg in the past, does toco compare in terms of easier recovery?
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Summer Lean Bulk..Test, Mast, Tbol
    By eaglesplyr32 in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-24-2011, 03:10 AM
  2. Test Mix of Tren A, test Prop, & Mast -- ED or EOD?
    By DjFlipnautikz in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-06-2011, 02:14 PM
  3. Cut cycle - test/tren/win OR test/mast/win
    By GLHF in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-11-2010, 04:07 PM
  4. Test,mast,tren question
    By rogan in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 06-24-2010, 11:49 AM
  5. ultimate non-hormonal test boosting bulk stack