TEST-E/EQ/MAST-E/PHERA - The ultimate bulk for a little guy - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

TEST-E/EQ/MAST-E/PHERA - The ultimate bulk for a little guy

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion

Well, I dunno. I figure the EQ is fine @ 500 for now. My source advised to keep Masteron at 400mg/week. So I may bump the EQ to 700 or 800mg/week ahout half way thru...
    Hmmm that's interesting he doesn't want u to not increase the Mast.

2. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Well, he said 400mg did him right and since it is my first time running it he figured it should be fine for me. Plus, the Mast isnt his own product - he is a middle man for that one lol. So that might also have somethin to do with it!
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Well, he said 400mg did him right and since it is my first time running it he figured it should be fine for me. Plus, the Mast isnt his own product - he is a middle man for that one lol. So that might also have somethin to do with it!
    I understand, he isn't sure of the potency. Well sh*t, enjoy the extra EQ bro.
    •   

4. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

A wild hair here, but I might just up the Test. This guarantees that strength and mass will increase lol. Ah, who knows. Any of them are good options really. I'll give it a few weeks and figure out what I need most and choose from there.

So maybe what I'll do is this:

Increase the whole cycle to 16 weeks (this is for sure)
    Keep Masteron the same @ 400mg/week
    Run Test @ 700mg/week from weeks 7-16

That should be stout enough to gain some weight, lol.
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Sounds good bro.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  241 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Subb'd. Most interesting cycle on AM right now. Keep us updated, fp..
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

I ran test cyp750mg a week Npp 400mg a week and mast p 800mgs a week- focking favorite cycle EVER BUMP the mast bish!!!
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by schwellington
    I ran test cyp750mg a week Npp 400mg a week and mast p 800mgs a week- focking favorite cycle EVER BUMP the mast bish!!!
    Haha that's what I told him, but his guy says not to.
  9. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    Haha that's what I told him, but his guy says not to.
    it was just his opinion tho. He thought it'd be overkill. Maybe not though. One thing is for sure is that I'll get enough extra of each to do whatever I want to later on, lol. Whether it's increase test or mast or EQ or all of the above!

Oh yeah, +5lbs as of today..
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

it was just his opinion tho. He thought it'd be overkill. Maybe not though. One thing is for sure is that I'll get enough extra of each to do whatever I want to later on, lol. Whether it's increase test or mast or EQ or all of the above!

Oh yeah, +5lbs as of today..
    F*ck yeah! Just increase everything, its time to get beefy! Haha
  11. Professional Member

haha,

jabbing a gram of androgens into the thigh at one time is freggin AWESOME! Seems the "sense of well-being" HAS ARRIVED! I'm upping EQ and Mast for sure and starting 60mg Phera today. So far no bad sides. Energy is pretty good, libido is fairly strong, strength is slowly increasing, body recomping is KING, mood is incredible, and pumps/vascularity in the gym are so flattering!

Blood pressure was 125/73 - 130/76 as of a few days ago so it's pretty low considering 50mg of Phera daily. That was in the middle of the day, not when I first woke up. I will be doing cardio, back and tri's later today with the fiance. Can't wait!

I might add some updated photography tonight. I want to try some different old-skool competition poses (like 1960's poses). I have also decided to get bloods done mid-cycle to see if the Toco-8 really does prevent total shutdown much like hCG. I'm inclined to believe it does help based on experience. Plus, I have previous cycle bloodwork to compare/contrast with. Besides, I need to keep an eye on my liver function since I plan to end my cycle with SD.

Things I've learned so far:

-Training the diaphram and rib cage can really open up your ability to nail poses and give a super "V" shape. Plus it enhances the robustness of the chest muscles.

-Guys with shorter and stockier frames like myself really benefit from wide-grip BB movements and especially DB presses.

-Aromasin kicks in fast

-Phera is a paradox of steroids - it's so mild-mannered yet so powerful

-The best training program is one custom-tailored around your weaknesses --> Not what worked for a pro bodybuilder or some other random guy that has a success story.

-Toco-8 makes my testicles fuller, whatever that means

-I have an awesome fiance that pushes both of us to reach new goals in the gym.
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Good sh*t bro. Keep tearing it up, looking forward to the next update.
  13. Professional Member

+8lbs; looks pretty lean. There is some water weight no doubt and probably a smidget of fat, too but overall the added weight looks pretty good.

Everything is getting much larger. Arms are scaring 16", chest measures 44" on a pump, legs are 23". I've set new goals this cycle for measurements. Hopefully by the end of 16 weeks I can acheive these measurements:

Arms ~ 17"
    Chest ~ 46"
    Legs ~ 24"
    Waist ~ < 31"
    Calves ~ 15.5"
    Forearms ~ 14"

Granted, these will be expectations on a "pump", not necessarily cold.
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Sweet. Keep killing it bro.
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  160 lbs.

That would be a nice forearm to bi/tri ratio. You got it man. Keep on killing it.
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    We can't be affected we must just be injected. Injected with knowledge.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/193825-operation-spring-break.html
  16. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by NuclearLaunch View Post
    That would be a nice forearm to bi/tri ratio. You got it man. Keep on killing it.
    Well they r currently 12.5" cold flexed so maybe 13" on a pump. Thing is I have never trained them any until the other day when an orthopedic doc told me to in order to avoid trauma to my joints.
  17. Professional Member

A couple of pics. Couldn't really do it right since I had less than 10 seconds to get the pose right so don't expect much. Also, only had a slight pump left in the legs, but as you can tell they are much larger than before. I measured them at 24.25" at the gym tonight after a pump.

Name:  001.JPG
Views: 598
Size:  171.0 KBName:  002.JPG
Views: 337
Size:  172.8 KBName:  003.JPG
Views: 510
Size:  222.6 KB
  18. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

Looking thick & big bro
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Yeah bro getting beefy, keep it up man.
  20. Professional Member

Strength is really taking off now! +9lbs so I'm around 159-160lbs without clothes on and normal wear about 162lbs. Anyways, legs are really growing this cycle which was my main goal so I'm very pleased in that aspect.

So...

Legs are 24.5" already (aiming for 26" now)
    Body is possibly leaner than when I started. I don't seem to be adding any fat at least aesthetically speaking
    Strength is on the rise
    Libido is strong
    Mood is even stronger

I did 595lbs on the Hammer Strength V-Squat w/ a full range of motion (bottomed out the machine). I couldn't put any more plates on the machine and I did 10 reps on my last set. Needless to say I was duly impressed at the strength increase especially considering it was at the end of my workout too. My fiance and I got to investigating and figured out a way for her to sit on the machine in addition to the weights for my Friday leg routine. That will add 105lbs to the mix so I might try 700lbs next time.. we'll see
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Strength is really taking off now! +9lbs so I'm around 159-160lbs without clothes on and normal wear about 162lbs. Anyways, legs are really growing this cycle which was my main goal so I'm very pleased in that aspect.

So...

Legs are 24.5" already (aiming for 26" now)
    Body is possibly leaner than when I started. I don't seem to be adding any fat at least aesthetically speaking
    Strength is on the rise
    Libido is strong
    Mood is even stronger

I did 595lbs on the Hammer Strength V-Squat w/ a full range of motion (bottomed out the machine). I couldn't put any more plates on the machine and I did 10 reps on my last set. Needless to say I was duly impressed at the strength increase especially considering it was at the end of my workout too. My fiance and I got to investigating and figured out a way for her to sit on the machine in addition to the weights for my Friday leg routine. That will add 105lbs to the mix so I might try 700lbs next time.. we'll see
    Good to hear your putting on nice lean mass bro. Keep killing it, it ain't nothing but a peanut baby!
  22. Professional Member

I've noticed tonight that I seem way more defined that what I was even 10 days ago. Seems like the Masteron and EQ are really drying me up now that I dropped the Phera. I will take a few weeks off the Phera and then jump back on @ 60mg/day for another 3 weeks.

Muscle hardness and pumps are perfect! I highly recommend EQ and Mast being stacked together in the future. It seems the EQ is great for muscle pumps and fullness while the Mast is really good at bringing out definition and hardness. BTW, the EQ has contributed to hunger. It's not the same type of hunger that I experienced on GHRP-6 obviously. This hunger is a bit more natural feeling and just seems difficult to "get full". It's def a nice contribution to bulking tho.

Starting around week 5 or 6 I will bump EQ to 700mg/week and Mast to 600mg/week while extending the Test and EQ out ot 16 weeks. I will keep the Mast-E @ 12 weeks or so.
  23. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation

not sure how I missed this log but nice work thus far
  24. New Member

Solid work/log bro. Keep it up! So stoked to see how your results are at that 16 week mark because you're progress so far is pretty sick.
  25. Professional Member

Ok guys I've got ALOT to cover today. First of all, an updated pic from last night:

Name:  1327685794-picsay.jpg
Views: 291
Size:  93.4 KB

Second, I want to have a reality check with everyone on the board. One thing I have noticed since I became an avid weight lifter is that men (and boys) in general measure their BF% like they tend to measure their pecker. 6" becomes 10" and 7" is 12"... and so on and so forth with BF, too. Guys will tell me or someone else (when I'm eaves droppin) that they are 6-8% BF when in fact they are more like 12-15% at best. It's sad really, I had a boy the other day tell me that his BF was around 11.5-12% BF and then proceeded to tell me that I was around 9-10% based on his gauge compared to himself, lol. Well, I can't wait to see him again and tell him he is WRONG! I'm significantly leaner than that boy and I'm at....

11.9% BF. Yep, that pic ^^^ is 11.9% total average BF. How do I know? I got a Dexa scan today. The most accurate way to measure body fat mass, lean body mass and bone density. I wasn't at all shocked to see I'm at 12% actually. And honestly, lets get something straight. The lady performing the scan also wanted to mention that skinfold measurements always measure a few % lower than the actual percentage found on the Dexa scan. So if your skin fold measurement is 12%...you are more likely to be 14% in reality.

So there you have it. I'm at 12% BF at around 160lbs currently and I have striations in my chest, shoulders and lower back. THIS UPDATED PIC WAS NOT ON A PUMP EITHER. On a pump, things would have been significantly more impressive. At 7% BF, I'm almost certain I will kill my competition in the novice bracket because at that level BF with the mass that I have I can expect seperation of upper and lower pecs, striations in shoulders, seperation in all 4 quads in the legs, striations down the centerline of my back, veins popping out everywhere, and a very visible six pack and lower abdomen. So please, if you really want to know your BF, go get a Dexa scan and stop "guessing". You look like a fool to the experienced lifters in the gym and you aren't fooling them!

End rant.

Now here is the good info, lol:

I have computed all of my individual lean body masses after subtracting the bone mass from the LBM. Here is what I got:

L Arm - 10.1916lbs
    R Arm - 9.9513lbs
    L Leg - 20.7184lbs
    R Leg - 21.3679lbs

Total LBM - 133.098lbs (This is pure LBM and does not include bone density and fat mass)

Total Fat - 18.6206lbs

Total Bone Mass - 4.76888lbs

The great thing about this scan is that is really shows me what is going on underneath the surface! I can accurately figure out how much LBM I have accumulated as well as BF increase/decrease as I get more scans done. So in September I will do another scan in which I will be mid-way thru a bulk/cut cycle to prepare for a show in October.

Immediate goals ~ To put on another 5-7lbs mass and reach a 10.5% total BF.

Long term goals (September) ~ 170lbs @ 6-7% BF.

No worries tho because I have 12 more weeks of this cycle plus another 8 week bulker and 8 week cutter to get to that long term goal.

Oh yeah, as of next week I'm running:

750mg Test-E @ 12 more weeks
    750mg EQ @ 12 more weeks
    600mg Mast-E @ 8 more weeks
  26. Professional Member

And one more thing - I ran the Phera for 3.5 weeks and stopped. Currently taking a break for 2 weeks then hopping back on for another 3 weeks @ 40/50/50.

To control fat on this cycle I've also decided to switch back over to my Lean Gains routine. I recall a much better workout experience, much lower BF measurements, and overall a healthier me when I was on that diet so I'm gonna tough it up and start my IF diet as of today as well. Still gonna shoot for 2500-3000 calories/day tho just with a 16hr fast in the mix.

My first meal today @ 1PM consists of:

3 fried eggs (without fat)
    1.5 cup cooked great northern beans (white beans)

Dessert ~ PB & J sammich!

Fats ~ 50g
    Carbs ~ 116g
    Protein ~ 62g

T Calories ~ 1127

I guess I'll shoot for 100g Fat, 250g Carbs, and 200g Protein which is 20/45/35 macros.
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Fantastic update bro. Your progress is great, I'm seeing nice changes. Also,that Dexa scan is interesting, I'll have to get one of those to see where I'm really at bf wise. Keep killing this sh*t bro, u got many weeks of left of this badass cycle.
  28. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

Excellent work & great log
  29. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    And one more thing - I ran the Phera for 3.5 weeks and stopped. Currently taking a break for 2 weeks then hopping back on for another 3 weeks @ 40/50/50.

To control fat on this cycle I've also decided to switch back over to my Lean Gains routine. I recall a much better workout experience, much lower BF measurements, and overall a healthier me when I was on that diet so I'm gonna tough it up and start my IF diet as of today as well. Still gonna shoot for 2500-3000 calories/day tho just with a 16hr fast in the mix.

My first meal today @ 1PM consists of:

3 fried eggs (without fat)
    1.5 cup cooked great northern beans (white beans)

Dessert ~ PB & J sammich!

Fats ~ 50g
    Carbs ~ 116g
    Protein ~ 62g

T Calories ~ 1127

I guess I'll shoot for 100g Fat, 250g Carbs, and 200g Protein which is 20/45/35 macros.

looking good mate. yeah, thats a massive pet peeve on this site that I never really respond to because I generally tend to get a response along the lines of "stfu you're wrong"- people posting pics of themselves at 15- 20% bodyfat and saying that they're 10% bodyfat..

anyways why are your cals so low?? I'm cutting at the moment on the same lol, lost 3 lbs a week the last 2 weeks gonna have to bring them up some! dont be afraid to eat, you can stay lean eating a lot more than that(assuming your metabolism isnt slow?)
  30. Professional Member

For one, I'm 160lbs. Two, I dont do cardio. 3000 cals is plenty I believe. I prefer to make dry gains as much as possible.
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.

Late, but I'm in.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  32. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    For one, I'm 160lbs. Two, I dont do cardio. 3000 cals is plenty I believe. I prefer to make dry gains as much as possible.
    dont take it personally man, sorry if I offended you (srs)

you know your own metabolism better than I do, cals just seem low to me for your goals and the aas you're on, just remember nutrient partitioning is farr better than before and your body will be able to utilise more calories to build muscle and stay lean.
  33. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by hungryH View Post
    dont take it personally man, sorry if I offended you (srs)

you know your own metabolism better than I do, cals just seem low to me for your goals and the aas you're on, just remember nutrient partitioning is farr better than before and your body will be able to utilise more calories to build muscle and stay lean.
    This is true! And I wasn't mad at all, sry. The text only format of the convo makes things a bit more challenging to communicate effectively. The LG diet is also a nutrient partitioning diet so maybe I'll up my calories to 3500 today.
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

This is true! And I wasn't mad at all, sry. The text only format of the convo makes things a bit more challenging to communicate effectively. The LG diet is also a nutrient partitioning diet so maybe I'll up my calories to 3500 today.
    I say go for it bro, your in a very anabolic state right now.
  35. Professional Member

Ok guys. I've done some figuring on my body weight. So far, I've noted that I was about 151lbs (dressed lightly and on an empty stomch) when I started the cycle. I now weigh 159lbs the same way. However, I suspect at least a .5-.75% drop in BF since then as well. So far I figure about a 1lb decrease in total fat mass while increasing a total mass of 8lbs. This puts me @ 9lbs of mass increases between muscle and water weight.

Now addressing water weight, I do truly believe it is as little as 2 of those 9lbs of mass increase and here is why:

1) For 3 weeks now I haven't taken Phera so no oral influence on water gains lately. Speaking of I'm starting Phera again today...
    2) I started Lean Gains and have been eating rather lightly over the past week
    3) My figures are measured in the morning when water weight is least influential
    4) When observing my body, I'm dense, extremely hard and ripped to say the least (especially on a pump)

I'll get some updated pics sometime relatively soon only this time I'll get them on a decent pump so you guys can see what my fellow gym mates are having to deal with

All in all, on a very conservative diet I feel it's accurate to say that I've put on 6-7lbs of straight muscle thus far...
  36. Professional Member

A little sneak peek here. First pic was in late August of 2011, second pic was late September of 2011, and third pic was this January of 2012. As you can tell a slow but steady transformation...

Name:  289006_10150267680832979_584837978_7717208_7653879_o.jpg
Views: 231
Size:  76.2 KBName:  September 20th 2011 012.JPG
Views: 248
Size:  138.3 KBName:  1327685794-picsay.jpg
Views: 265
Size:  68.0 KB
  37. Professional Member

I'm considering whipping out my Keto for PCT. Found this link regarding Keto: http://www.steroid.com/Ketotifen.php
  38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Nice work man!
    Great transformation
    RecoverBro ELITE
  39. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation

looking great man
  40. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Looking good bro!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Summer Lean Bulk..Test, Mast, Tbol
    By eaglesplyr32 in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-24-2011, 01:10 AM
  2. Test Mix of Tren A, test Prop, & Mast -- ED or EOD?
    By DjFlipnautikz in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-06-2011, 12:14 PM
  3. Cut cycle - test/tren/win OR test/mast/win
    By GLHF in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-11-2010, 02:07 PM
  4. Test,mast,tren question
    By rogan in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 06-24-2010, 09:49 AM
  5. ultimate non-hormonal test boosting bulk stack