Oral conversion of fina pellets

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes I have pinned before yes I have used actual tren before but I'm curious could one take several pellets of the fina and get something like maybe 50 mgs worth of trenbolone ace out of it. I'm looking to stay legal as I can no lnger take the risk

PVL

Banned
Awards
dude its still illegal to possess, lol! not only that but the reason for the conversion is to make sure you dont get the prolactin side effects......

u will find out the hard way by taking pellets meant for livestock........you ever wonder why they give them to animals?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The pellets are illegal? I heard they where legal until converted to tren ace. Ehh screw it I didn't react well to trenbolone anyways made me angry as all hell

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
you can buy fina on amazon. its not illegal. not sure about converting it to a tab. Why dont you run tren e, less sides.

PVL

Banned
Awards
cuz he didnt want something illegal man.........

tren isnt all that man.........strongest AAS and the worst for you..........ask a competitive bodybuilder what he thinks of tren, and they will tell you its not worth the sides.

joeblow1

Awards
cuz he didnt want something illegal man.........

tren isnt all that man.........strongest AAS and the worst for you..........ask a competitive bodybuilder what he thinks of tren, and they will tell you its not worth the sides.
I disagree tren is definately worth the risk its the strongest injectable on the planet. Its not for beginers, but for advanced athletes tgere is none better.

PVL

Banned
Awards
I disagree tren is definately worth the risk its the strongest injectable on the planet. Its not for beginers, but for advanced athletes tgere is none better.
prove it..........you got pics up?

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I've used injectible tren and I've crushed up and eaten the pellets. The pellets work orally, as to how much active ingredient ends up available? I have no idea. obviously the injects were more efficient, but the pellets worked as well. nasty stuff though, made me especially anxious and fuqin paranoid. bad news if you ask me. I always had no trouble buying the pellets legally online, I bought them online when I purchased my dogs heartworm and other meds.....all came together with no questions asked from a big name site.

joeblow1

Awards
prove it..........you got pics up?
No pics up. However I am not a bodybuilder I am a competative powerlifter with 530 official bench. I am fairly certain 99% of humans cant accomplish this. That makes me an advanced athlete. I am only stating a known fact that tren is indeed the most powerful injectable on the planet. Because of its strength it also carries very strong side effects that will vary from user to user. It is most certainly not for beginers. If you are an advanced level athlete either bb, pl, strongman, fighter whatever its worth looking into.

PVL

Banned
Awards
No pics up. However I am not a bodybuilder I am a competative powerlifter with 530 official bench. I am fairly certain 99% of humans cant accomplish this. That makes me an advanced athlete. I am only stating a known fact that tren is indeed the most powerful injectable on the planet. Because of its strength it also carries very strong side effects that will vary from user to user. It is most certainly not for beginers. If you are an advanced level athlete either bb, pl, strongman, fighter whatever its worth looking into.
oh I know all about tren ace, one of my favs, just doesnt like me, lol! tren was one of the reasons I quit AAS, just made me a very very evil person. I do know that its the strongest, and should be reserved for contest prep, but never in the offseason. if its offseason, Id say 1g of test and SLIN 3x a day.............but dont take that as advice, lol!

PVL

Banned
Awards
slin over tren e, your a retard!
post a pic........and we will see who is the tard? back up your claims that tren does all that..............

Ill post pics of myself all natural and I bet your paycheck I look better on nothing..........

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
LOL OMG Wtf??? I get insomnia from tren ace....$50 says you run it with too much test

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i didnt think tren lived up to all it is touted to be. Sure it made me strong, yes it burned fat like nuts- but the sides where not worth it (ran ace at 350mgs a week)

now- my favorite combo of all time- NPP(400mgs a week), Masteron prop(800mgs wk) and test cyp(750mgs a week)

PVL

Banned
Awards
i didnt think tren lived up to all it is touted to be. Sure it made me strong, yes it burned fat like nuts- but the sides where not worth it (ran ace at 350mgs a week)

now- my favorite combo of all time- NPP(400mgs a week), Masteron prop(800mgs wk) and test cyp(750mgs a week)
I would have to agree with you bro.........tren isnt worth it IMO............my fav was test e250mg EOD, EQ 200mg EOD, and var dosed at 40mg a day split dose................now that I have the size, no need for those cycles.

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
post a pic........and we will see who is the tard? back up your claims that tren does all that..............

Ill post pics of myself all natural and I bet your paycheck I look better on nothing..........
so your saying slin is what made you swoll, but your all natural dropping 750- 1g of test a week. I'm just gonna take a guess here and say its the 1g of test along with the other aas stacked on top. The OP wants to know how to convert FINA and I say why go thru all that BS and just pin tren E. Sure you'll get sides and sure it's illiegal but guess what? so is slin and that **** can kill you. I'd rather have night sweats than go to sleep and never wake up.

PVL

Banned
Awards
so your saying slin is what made you swoll, but your all natural dropping 750- 1g of test a week. I'm just gonna take a guess here and say its the 1g of test along with the other aas stacked on top. The OP wants to know how to convert FINA and I say why go thru all that BS and just pin tren E. Sure you'll get sides and sure it's illiegal but guess what? so is slin and that **** can kill you. I'd rather have night sweats than go to sleep and never wake up.
where in the world did you get that im on anything? i havent used in 6 years man..........ive been all natural this whole time.

I quit because of tren.........thats why i say it sucks.......too many sides for the gains.......when you can just use test at a cheaper price through UG and get slin at the store......same with slin pins........

try not to look so silly sometimes........

charley

charley

Awards
....for my money....tren e.....is the most powerfull roid i've ever come across......and yea....you can't sleep great.....sweat like a pig...and at times, temper flare-ups......& high blood pressure......but i never have been stronger than on tren.....or hornier......lol

PVL

Banned
Awards
....for my money....tren e.....is the most powerfull roid i've ever come across......and yea....you can't sleep great.....sweat like a pig...and at times, temper flare-ups......& high blood pressure......but i never have been stronger than on tren.....or hornier......lol
heres a lil story................i used to shoot 100mg tren ace everyday!!! then you tell me about tempers!!! lol!

and to the guys out there who cant get size and wonder why..............think about the role insulin plays in your body...........

AAS dont make you big, they solidify gains............keeping your blood sugar low all day and eating lots of carbs and protein and minimal fat is what will turn you into a beast..........stop following these supp companies blind guys............

look into glucophage ie metformin instead of roids and I promise you will stay lean yearround...........just dont do a lot or you will pass out.

charley

charley

Awards
........the other thing about using aas is being willing to suffer and put up with a lot of discomfort. .....its a fact.....think of the old expression 'no pain no gain'........doin' roids can take you out of your comfort zone......................can't you 'kill' your pancreas messing with insulin......or is glucophage not the same thing???????

PVL

Banned
Awards
........the other thing about using aas is being willing to suffer and put up with a lot of discomfort. .....its a fact.....think of the old expression 'no pain no gain'........doin' roids can take you out of your comfort zone......................can't you 'kill' your pancreas messing with insulin......or is glucophage not the same thing???????
not the same thing..........different compounds bro............

try large doses of fenugreek if you are scaredof scripts............3g a day

oli

oli

Awards
  • Established
how about getting back on topic? anybody know a conversion rate??

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
how about getting back on topic? anybody know a conversion rate??
Probably around 10-25%

The real question is how toxic is this going to be on your liver or kidneys?

If you dont want to pin, why not just go the transdermal route?

PVL

Banned
Awards
ur wrong. the only reason for a conversion is to make an injectable. it has nothing to do with the fact that trenbolone has prolactin sides.
tren is not toxic to the liver or kidneys.
it is extremelt toxic to your whole internal organs man...........where have you been?

and yes it has a very strong history of causing prolactin issues...........read its profile..........not good for you at ALL

charley

charley

Awards
[h=1][/h] Trenbolone is a steroid drug that is used by animal doctors to be used on animals for things like building muscles. It can also be used to increase their muscles. But Trenbolone has found its way to the underground of illegal drugs. There are athletes and body builders that are using this steroid either in Trenbolone Acetate form or Trenbolone Enanthate form. They are both effective in building body mass and strength. This is why so many find using this steroid as an easier way to build their muscles. But there are a lot of side effects that come along with this steroid called Trenbolone.
One of the side effects that are caused by using Trenbolone is on the skin. Because the Trenbolone is injected into the skin it can cause irritations. It can cause hives, swelling and redness. It can also build up scar tissue and cause things like infections in that area. This is no different than the infections that heroin addicts get from frequent use of a needle. Other effects that it can have on the skin are things like developing an oily skin. It can also cause hair to grow more rapidly on the skin. Because of the effects that Trenbolone can have on the liver it can give your skin a yellow tinge to it.
Another side effect of Trenbolone is your sleeping habits. It can cause the user to have insomnia or change the way that you sleep. Along with the insomnia it can make you have extreme night time sweats. This can also happen the day time when you are doing even a small activity as just walking.
It can also have an extreme effect on a user’s sex life. This depends on the level of testosterone that is built up in your body.
It causes high blood pressure with a lot of people that use Trenbolone. It can also go to the extreme of causing cardiovascular problems. Though this may be rare it has happened.
The most common side effect of Trenbolone is coughing. The cough is usually called Tren cough. This cough will show up as soon as you inject the Trenbolone into your body. They are not sure why this happens. Maybe because the steroid rushed though you body at such a fast rate or some part of the steroid going quickly onto your lungs that this is what causes you to cough. People that have had this cough say that it can be a very scary experience. Along with the cough you can get a metal taste in your mouth that can be pretty nauseating.
Some say that Trenbolone can affect your kidneys but there is no proven research on that. But using this steroid along with others can cause very hostile mood swings.
After reading all the side effects that using Trenbolone can cause you have to wonder if all of the side effects are worth the trouble. Yes, it may cause you to get bigger muscles but it can also cause a bunch of hassle that you do not need not to mention the fact that it is very illegal.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
ur wrong. the only reason for a conversion is to make an injectable. it has nothing to do with the fact that trenbolone has prolactin sides.
tren is not toxic to the liver or kidneys.
Just WOW, do sum research man. TREN ; injectable, methly, or oral are all really hard on the renal and hepatic systems. Havent you ever seen orange rusty looking piss while running tren? havent you experienced the pressure in your kidneys(probobly thought it wuz back pumps)? havent you ever felt that pressure sitting on your liver area on the ryte of your abdomen?

Orals are more toxic to these systems than injectables, just for the fact of the conversions that have to take place, taxing the body heavily.

PVL

Banned
Awards
Just WOW, do sum research man. TREN ; injectable, methly, or oral are all really hard on the renal and hepatic systems. Havent you ever seen orange rusty looking piss while running tren? havent you experienced the pressure in your kidneys(probobly thought it wuz back pumps)? havent you ever felt that pressure sitting on your liver area on the ryte of your abdomen?

Orals are more toxic to these systems than injectables, just for the fact of the conversions that have to take place, taxing the body heavily.
well said bro..........i will NEVER EVER use this crap again...........i lost someone very special in my life because I was ADDICTED to tren, and i live with that everyday. if i could go back and do it all over again, i would. today i sit alone on christmas and rethink my decisions over and over, because it was my fault..........i didnt have control of my addiction.

that is why i tell everyone who dabbles in tren to think cautiously before trying a cycle. the effects of this drug are extremely strong, and you may also lose someone very special to you because you can not control your temper or the things you say...........

like i said, is it worth being a lil bit bigger, to lose someone so close to your heart..........IMO NO..........!!!!!

Jethro52185

Jethro52185

Awards
well said bro..........i will NEVER EVER use this crap again...........i lost someone very special in my life because I was ADDICTED to tren, and i live with that everyday. if i could go back and do it all over again, i would. today i sit alone on christmas and rethink my decisions over and over, because it was my fault..........i didnt have control of my addiction.

that is why i tell everyone who dabbles in tren to think cautiously before trying a cycle. the effects of this drug are extremely strong, and you may also lose someone very special to you because you can not control your temper or the things you say...........

like i said, is it worth being a lil bit bigger, to lose someone so close to your heart..........IMO NO..........!!!!!
There's this little thing called a filter between your brain and your mouth. Use it, It's that simple. Tren comes out of your system in a short amount of time. Tren isn't addicting either. To me it sounds like you are the one with the problems and you should have known that going into a tren cycle. Of course it's harsh, and if you can't control your mouth or temper while off cycle, you surely can't control it while on cycle. I've had thoughts of anger, but it's as simple as realizing you shouldn't say something before you say it, and excusing yourself to get a grip if you need to. The important people in your life should know what you are doing, and understand how it can and will effect you and them. These are the kind of horror stories that scare people, and give aas a bad name. I've never had a problem, and no one i know has had a problem. I guess there are people out there that can't control themselves, and I agree, they should strongly consider this before hand and make an informed decision. But in no way does tren turn everyone into a crazed raging a-hole.

Reactions: oli
lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
thats bro science. i welcome u to cite an actual scientific study showing trenbolone to be toxic to any organ system. methyl tren (methyltrienolone) is a totally different compound and it is proven in research to be extremely toxic.
lol well you know why us bros tell each other about **** we run and have the forums and had groups of indivuals at gyms before computers, cuz most of the compounds dont have enough clinical research behind them to go on. But you go on and keep believing what you want, your invincible.

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established

sorry to here that man, I know exactly what you mean when you lose your temper. Worst part is once you realize what your doing that would make me extremely mad and frustrated that I lost control of myself. I would feel more embarressed by my behavior than anything. My wife is cool with it and just laughs at me. Funny thing is I'm super mellow, I just have a stressful job.
Anyway we all make mistakes bro, as long as you learned something from it, it will make you a better person and your next relationship will benefit from it.

PVL

Banned
Awards
sorry to here that man, I know exactly what you mean when you lose your temper. Worst part is once you realize what your doing that would make me extremely mad and frustrated that I lost control of myself. I would feel more embarressed by my behavior than anything. My wife is cool with it and just laughs at me. Funny thing is I'm super mellow, I just have a stressful job.
Anyway we all make mistakes bro, as long as you learned something from it, it will make you a better person and your next relationship will benefit from it.
oh my current gf is legit and sold and ****...........down for me til death.........and thats all i can ask for bro.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i welcome u to show an actual scientific study showing trenbolone to be toxic. this stuff was released as a human drug in the past and was tested on humans.
You, sir, are a moron. Tren is extremely harsh on your body. Night sweats, dark urine, pains, lactating nipples, insomnia...those are not normal body functions.

PVL

Banned
Awards
You, sir, are a moron. Tren is extremely harsh on your body. Night sweats, dark urine, pains, lactating nipples, insomnia...those are not normal body functions.
thank you.........he will learn the hard way i guess..........give him 5 months on some ace and he will be wishing he wasnt so hard headed.......

Jethro52185

Jethro52185

Awards
thank you.........he will learn the hard way i guess..........give him 5 months on some ace and he will be wishing he wasnt so hard headed.......
5 months??? Who runs ace for 5 months? Anyone that runs tren a for 5 months is incredibly ignorant. Of course it's harsh, but that's the point. You can't cruise on tren like you can on test, It's a completely different compound. Please tell me you didn't run it for anywhere close to that length of time? And if so, then yeah I'd imagine you had some serious issues, and understandably so. An 8 week cycle of tren is plenty. I personally would be nervous to run it any longer than that. 5 months of insomnia from tren is enough to kill a man, no wonder you had a bad experience.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Has anybody in this thread read

Vidas androgens and anabolics?
Llewellyns anabolics book?
Seth Roberts anabolic pharmacology?
Reas chemical muscle enhancement?

Lots of definitive statements being made in this thread with very little reasoning or rationality

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Lots of definitive statements being made in this thread with very little reasoning or rationality
Way to contribute. You tell people they're wrong then add nothing yourself.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established

read them all, whats your point tiger?

PVL

Banned
Awards
you do realize most of those books are from first person accounts of use, steroids arent an exact science........its more trial and error.........

for example i hate tren and deca for its sides.........but test, anavar, eq, and masteron love my body.........not everyone will react the same....

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
you do realize most of those books are from first person accounts of use, steroids arent an exact science........its more trial and error.........

for example i hate tren and deca for its sides.........but test, anavar, eq, and masteron love my body.........not everyone will react the same....
these books are only guidelines for self experimentation, if you dont know yourself, your systems and the possible reactions to these drugs then you have no business using them

PVL

Banned
Awards
these books are only guidelines for self experimentation, if you dont know yourself, your systems and the possible reactions to these drugs then you have no business using them
bodybuilding is all experimentation man.........arnold was taking handfuls of dbol and winny precontest, no PCT............he had no guidelines.....just wait and see type of deal...........there is new stuff coming out every 5-10 years that make the market change its course. i think the peptides will slowly phase out AAS altogether...........cant wait to see a book on peptides and SARMS

PVL

Banned
Awards
5 months??? Who runs ace for 5 months? Anyone that runs tren a for 5 months is incredibly ignorant. Of course it's harsh, but that's the point. You can't cruise on tren like you can on test, It's a completely different compound. Please tell me you didn't run it for anywhere close to that length of time? And if so, then yeah I'd imagine you had some serious issues, and understandably so. An 8 week cycle of tren is plenty. I personally would be nervous to run it any longer than that. 5 months of insomnia from tren is enough to kill a man, no wonder you had a bad experience.
where did you get the idea it was me? lol! dude i would blast and cruise back in the day.........here is an example.........

tren ace 100mg EOD, test enan 250mg EOD, EQ 200mg EOD

tren taken for 4 week kicker
test run for 16 weeks at that dose, same with EQ

i would run tren ace one to 2 months on, 2 months off, repeat..........taking letro, arim and HCG every 4 months for 2-3 weeks

anavar 40 mg a day, split dose am and pm
dbol split dose 60mg, am and PM

i would run the var for the weeks after tren use, and dbol as well..........

you gotta do what you gotta do to get huge man, keepin up with the joneses...........

i was 275-280 at 13-15% eating 7k-8k cals a day and around 500g of protein.............

stick around some top level national guys wanting a pro card............their doses make mine look like childs play, lol

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
bodybuilding is all experimentation man.........arnold was taking handfuls of dbol and winny precontest, no PCT............he had no guidelines.....just wait and see type of deal...........there is new stuff coming out every 5-10 years that make the market change its course. i think the peptides will slowly phase out AAS altogether...........cant wait to see a book on peptides and SARMS
I dont think peps will phase out test, slin or HGH, already there are too many BS pep companies out there with faked products and just crap. Now there are a few companies that yes are reputible, but I dont think any of these research drugs will replace the basic building blocks of muscle. Now if sum one wanted to release a cholestoral to run with your cycle thats the ticket there.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Way to contribute. You tell people they're wrong then add nothing yourself.
I didnt tell anyone they were wrong (although many if the post in here are). I just questioned what they are basing their statements off of

Really?

you do realize most of those books are from first person accounts of use..........
No they are not

steroids arent an exact science........its more trial and error
Yes they are a science

PVL

Banned
Awards
I didnt tell anyone they were wrong (although many if the post in here are). I just questioned what they are basing their statements off of

Really?

No they are not

Yes they are a science
come on man, how many double blind tests you see with steroid users man...........read up on anabolics, the first edition and see how each issue changes..........its from users account and blood work.........that part is science..........but its all off of his own experiences.......

josh, how old are you man? u cant be that nieve

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established

Really?

No they are not

Yes they are a science
um science? where in the testing sections? or are you refering to the small amount of speculation on compounds, based around the known facts of a few compounds. Yes there is nonemclature and other real info there but, its just enough to confuse most and have the rest of us looking to SHW for real world experiments and trials

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Tren is very toxic I used tren e and went up to 1000mg a wk for 2.5 wks to see of te myth is right of tren effects ur kidneys.... My ankles doublespeak in size and I have a huge body but I have small ankles. Also my piss was dark on 3gallons of water. Tren is rough best way to explain using tren is like when spiderman became venom, u get stronger everything gets stronger not just strength. But you lose urself in the drug like spiderman did when he put on the venom. I am strong minded so I had little problems but I had weak minded friends who never returned to their old selfs

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
Tren is very toxic I used tren e and went up to 1000mg a wk for 2.5 wks to see of te myth is right of tren effects ur kidneys.... My ankles doublespeak in size and I have a huge body but I have small ankles. Also my piss was dark on 3gallons of water. Tren is rough best way to explain using tren is like when spiderman became venom, u get stronger everything gets stronger not just strength. But you lose urself in the drug like spiderman did when he put on the venom. I am strong minded so I had little problems but I had weak minded friends who never returned to their old selfs
like Jasen, this is how I do it, I push my envelope, but know my body really well, I have run 30mgs of M1T, and the is nothing compared to the pain you will experience from pushing the tren levels, what level will affect you, is what you will have to play with till you know.