Whats the longest you have run Prop?

  1. Registered User
    SoCalMuscle's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    85
    Answers
    0

    Whats the longest you have run Prop?


    I'm just curious as to how long some of you guys have ran Prop for before. I know we teach on here the correct way to run the cycles (which should be done by beginners) but i know some of my more experienced bros on here have pushed it to the outer limit. So how long did you run for, what did you experience, and how was your recovery?

  2. Registered User
    chocolatemilk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,804
    Answers
    0


    I've been using Prop and suspension for a couple months now. I'm getting lazy and missing injections. Gets boring.

    As far as results... I don't go anywhere without getting complimented on my size lol.
  3. Registered User
    SoCalMuscle's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    85
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemilk View Post
    I've been using Prop and suspension for a couple months now. I'm getting lazy and missing injections. Gets boring.

    As far as results... I don't go anywhere without getting complimented on my size lol.
    couple months like 8 weeks or longer and you have lost count? lol
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    MakaveliThaDon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    2,781
    Answers
    0


    Why would the length of prop be any different than the length you stay on any other estered test? You can use it just like any other estered test, you could use it for trt if you wanted, it just means more frequent injects.
  5. Registered User
    CCV3's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    554
    Answers
    0


    12 weeks.
    Get shredded or die mirin'
  6. Registered User
    SoCalMuscle's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    85
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by MakaveliThaDon View Post
    Why would the length of prop be any different than the length you stay on any other estered test? You can use it just like any other estered test, you could use it for trt if you wanted, it just means more frequent injects.
    thats what my initial thought was too but i thought since most prop cycles are normally 8 weeks i thought that had something to do with it being a problem going on it longer.. so is that because most people get sick of pinning?
  7. Registered User
    MakaveliThaDon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    2,781
    Answers
    0


    most people run prop for shorter because it doesn't take a few weeks to kick in like E or cyp.
  8. T50
    T50 is offline
    Registered User
    T50's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    869
    Answers
    0


    On week 3 of 10 of right now.
    Cutting all summer, cycle in September
  9. Registered User
    SoCalMuscle's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    85
    Answers
    0


    Thats it all you other guys are by the book?
  10. T50
    T50 is offline
    Registered User
    T50's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    869
    Answers
    0


    You can run prop however long you want, most just favor test-e for long cycles since it's more convenient with only 2 pins a week. Pinning EOD can get annoying after a while.
    Cutting all summer, cycle in September
  11. MSE
    MSE is offline
    Registered User
    MSE's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    171
    Answers
    0


    I ran it 16 weeks with EQ
  12. Registered User
    fueledpassion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,469
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by T50 View Post
    You can run prop however long you want, most just favor test-e for long cycles since it's more convenient with only 2 pins a week. Pinning EOD can get annoying after a while.
    Or the ridiculous pain involved. I pin 100mg ED.

    However my cycle will only be 6-7 weeks long.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 32
    Last Post: 08-10-2011, 02:19 PM
  2. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-13-2009, 08:57 PM
  3. Longest Test Prop cycle ever seen or been on?
    By Irish Cannon in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-01-2006, 06:33 PM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-10-2003, 06:06 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in