shoulders injections.

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
I couple things I heard which im just curious about.
Shoulders injections are ideal because any scare tissue build up simply makes ur shoulders look bigger...im wondering of any long term side effects the scare tissue build up may cause.

Also, quad injections aren't the best because they can blur definition/separation. Not sure if I believe that theory...

What are ur thoughts on triceps and glutes injections? What about lats?

Thanks for any input

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
When you start doing 2.5 to 3 cc's, you will be happy its time for your cheeks to get a little.
F shoulder day.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
When you start doing 2.5 to 3 cc's, you will be happy its time for your cheeks to get a little.
F shoulder day.
yea right, anything more than 1cc into your delt and you ll never pin again. glutes and quads yo

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Same G and Q

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
Do you think there is any truth to the "blurring" of definition in ur quads?

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Unless u competing don't worry. I don't think there is, I stabbed mine until I had to switch to glutes and I still say all four muscles my quads are 27.5in

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
hmm okay.
Why did u have to switch to glutes. Also what do u think about shoulders and scar tissue (see original post)

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
The scar tissue build up very heavy in my quads after 3+ months of 2.5cc injection, could pierce without massive pain or blood had to switch to glutes

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The scar tissue theory is simply unsensical.

IF you are looking for a way to give the illusion of "growth" by virtue of scar tissue or other "fake" means, fascia and/or muscle-belly stretching thru CRAP (dangerous) products like syntol and escilene are superior anyway. NOT recommended.

Additionally, all regular users should roate sites to AVOID scar tissue anyway. Scar tissue should in no way be perceived to be a positive condition!

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Its not positive! It freak sucks! Its a long story W but a bad glute injection create a fear of injecting into glutes for a long time. This being a long cycle i was finally few weeks ago forced into glutes. No matter where u pinned in quadsbits stopped going un and became very painful!

rebelhead

rebelhead

Banned
Awards
ya f scar tissue. i've got lumps in my side delts from pinning. u can see them when my bf% gets lows. i would not call this a benefit. btw pinning quads hurts like sh1t for me.