Current Cycle, need advice

ezekiel1337

Awards
I'm running test 250 (200 test e and test p 50) and tren 250 twice a week, 50mg of dbol, and 15mg of methylhydroxynandrolone. 4th cycle, and amd getting absolutely shredded. I'm. Gaining minimal weight but am getting retardedly vascular, like 8% bf. I'm about to bump up to test 400 and cut tren and keep debol and mohn. Towards end of cycle, incoporate winstrol to loose water weight and any bloating. Thing is... my site went down... no post cycle. My wife is pregnant and we are expecting in january and want another one.... no pot cyhcle means no babies and no retention of gains.... naps sound familiar. I'm freaking out. What should I do?

Secondly, what do you think of my cycle idea. I've gvone from 110 - 155. My wife doesn't like me moe than 165. so I'm ging to keep the condensed muscle to maintain the body she wants... I have no serms cus of the that damn site.... wha do you guys think? I know I'm new.... I justned help.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
google "research chems". And never EVER start your cycle until you already have your pct in your hands.

icon0561

icon0561

Awards
X2. They are fairly easy to find and most will get them shipped to you in a few days.