First cycle help

J

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey all,

I'd like some help from people who inject. I have run Hdrol, Sdrol, Katanadrol, Epi all within the past 2 years. I love Sdrol the most, but I'm done with orals. I'm looking to make a jump into injectables.

Goals:
-lose bf
-gain lean mass
-shredded look

I'm not looking to add massive amounts of weight as I'm in the military and run a lot. Therefore also don't want cardio toxic injectables.

I know diet is important and mine is pretty good. I've lost about 4% this summer from carb cycling and cardio.

I was thinking the following:

Test (not sure what ester)
Eq
Masteron
anavar (possibly)

Let me know the input on these, and from experience. I've done a decent amount of research and find these combo a lot, usually with Tren but I don't want cardio to suffer.

I'm finishing Sdrol now and won't do this cycle until December or so. But it takes a while for me to get it all.

Thanks

M

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
I think there are WAY too many compounds going on there for your first inject cycle. Injectables are a whole new ball game over oral PH's man

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
12 weeks, 500 a week of test e or c ONLY. Don't add any other compounds on 1st cycle cause if you have a bad reaction, you need to be sure of what is causing it... Aromasin or Arimidex on hand for possible gyno flare ups... Toremifene for pct 2 weeks after last injection.(test e & c take 2 weeks to clear)
Keep diet clean and you'll be golden! Remember diet is the majority of the battle, gear and training is the rest... Welcome to the darkside!

J

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright thanks for the help. Test c vs test e? I know a lot of people choose e because injections are less frequent and it can be a long cycle.

When you say they're a lot different than the steroids and PHs I've already taken (sdrol, hdrol, epi) what are you exactly referring to?

And as for the "dark side" I feel like it's honestly safer and not as dark as these unregulated PHs and steroids. I'm getting mine from a pharmaceutical source not UGL.

Lastly, hcg needed?

Otherwise I was thinking

Test
Armi
Sdrol starter for 3 weeks (maybe)

PCT:
SERM

Missing anything?

M

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
E and cyp are virtually identical far as the ester goes. Injection frequency would be identical. And yes, injectables are A LOT different than any of those orals you have already taken, like I said, it's a whole new ball game.

J

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can you explain how they're different? Not doubting you, just want to know how, primarily because I'm a little hesitant to switch. but I also feel of done properly they can be safer overall

J

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And why test e or test c, there has to be a pro/con for each

M

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
there isn't. Test is test, what is different is the ester attached to it. There are pro's and con's between test e or cyp and something like prop and base. But like I said, e and cyp from an ester standpoint are virtually identical.

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
test e has a 9.5 day half life, but there isn't that much of a diff from c, at least anything worth noting... Test is king bro, you are gonna feel like a million bucks compared to ph's...mood swings aren't as bad, lethargy isn't an issue, libido through the roof...overall its better...IMHO of course...

J

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
alright, I'm going with test e. Last few questions:

For 12 weeks, what dosage will I need?

What company is best? Balkan, Norma hellas, geneza? I'm not asking for source, just company quality

M

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
alright, I'm going with test e. Last few questions:

For 12 weeks, what dosage will I need?

What company is best? Balkan, Norma hellas, geneza? I'm not asking for source, just company quality
That would be "source checking" ;)

J

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No source checking is asking where to buy the stuff. Not asking if a company is legit. It's like asking if Mazda is a good company not where do I buy them.

J

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
regardless. can i get some help laying out the test E cycle?

12 week cycle but i need help dosing, support, and PCT.

Do you need support sups like you do on orals?

or is this fine

Test E 250mg x 2 week (500 total)
Armi (for bloat and gyno) .25 E3Days

PCT:
Torem (dosage help)

I have done a lot of research but I keep hearing different things in each forum. I've found this place to be best. So help please

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
If injecting twice do 250 Monday and 250 thurs. If once then 500 a week... Up to you on that, I hate needles so opt for 1 a week and haven't ever noticed any diff...
Are you gyno prone? If no then hold of on the AI till symptoms occur... If gyno prone then yes .25 e3d... Support supps up to you, I use hawethorne berry and saw palmetto, but that's just me...
Toremifene as follows;
120, 120, 120, 120, 90, 90, 90
90x 7 days
60x 7 days
40x7 days

J

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks. Yeah I got gyno from puberty and had surgery at 18, but it's back in my left pec. So I wanna take the arim throughout to prevent it.

Also is 500 a good starting dose for weekly? Or higher? I'm 190lbs

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
test e/ c 500mgs x 12 weeks +
start var day 1 or end with it 50mgs +

personally if this was me, id do...

prop 1-14 500mgs+
winstrol 8-14 50mgs+
clen 2 on 2 off starting day 1

t3 last 6 weeks if needed

winny rips me up

J

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Seems like a lot for my first cycle though

J

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was thinking test e or c 14 weeks (whatever is cheaper). Dosage 500mg/week (any reason to increase?)

maybe winny or primo

don't want clen because EC stack makes me too jittery
T3 I've heard a lot of sides

B

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
is that torem dose too high? i was thinking 120/90/90/60/60/30

add a little DAA day 1 of pct.

B

bickster

Awards
hi im sean iv just got masteron 100mg an iv got testosterone enanthste 250mg i took 1ml ov each 17/9/2011 can you tell me when should i take my next one?. can you tell me what food to take or can i take anything as long as its not got to much fat init. i want to start doin compitions but i need help can you help me please?. an i taking the right amont or can i take more on each in take?

B

bickster

Awards
hi there. iv just started to take masteron 100mg an test enanthate 250mg. can i take more each intake. i want to get big an cut up at the same time an i need help can you help me plesae?

B

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
hi im sean iv just got masteron 100mg an iv got testosterone enanthste 250mg i took 1ml ov each 17/9/2011 can you tell me when should i take my next one?. can you tell me what food to take or can i take anything as long as its not got to much fat init. i want to start doin compitions but i need help can you help me please?. an i taking the right amont or can i take more on each in take?
holy hell you can't spell.

B

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
lol i rushed to do it i hat to go out
you hat? anyway if you dont take the time to write a well thought out question clearly, then people will not answer your question at all. If you didnt take the time why should others. Can you provide more information like what you eat, how you train, how old are you, what your weight is, what steroids have you used before ect ect. Come on man.

B

BJJChris

Awards
hi there. iv just started to take masteron 100mg an test enanthate 250mg. can i take more each intake. i want to get big an cut up at the same time an i need help can you help me plesae?
This guy hasnt done ANY research. Good luck bro

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K Anabolics 35
J Anabolics 32
R Anabolics 17
Swolechopper Anabolics 16
F Supplements 10