Test EQ D-Bol and superdrol!

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
Ok. I've been researching this cycle for a while for a 'friend', and 'he' has everything he needs and is about to pull the trigger on it.

'he' doesn't have access to adex or hcg, but has everything outlined in this right now.

1-15 Test300 E- 600mg/wk (1cc mon/thurs pin)
1-15 EQ300- 600mg/wk (1cc mon/thurs pin)
D-Bol 1-6- 40mg/ED (2 morning 2 PWO)

Superdrol- unsure of this. He wants to add it because it works great for him. He's either gonna run it @20mg 1-4 (stacked with the dbol) or 20mg at the end 14-17 (while injectable esters clear).

Erase will be used at 3 caps a day for the AI. This stuff has worked really good for him as an AI on multiple occasions... Although never used at this long of a duration. Is this OK to use for 15+ weeks? If gyno comes along even with the erase, Nolva will be used.

PCT:
Clomid hard and heavy to bring boys back.
100/100/50/50/25
Nolva:
40/40/20/20/10
Erase
0/0/0/0/3/3/2/2/2
Daa&hcgenerate
0/0/0/x/x/x/x
Anabeta
0/0/0/4/4/4/4

Want the serms to start to do their thing for a few weeks before adding the OTC goodies in.

Does all of this look ok? Mostly just want opinions about running erase that long and your opinions on the superdrol. He will be starting this SOON.

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
Ok. I've been researching this cycle for a while for a 'friend', and 'he' has everything he needs and is about to pull the trigger on it. 'he' doesn't have access to adex or hcg, but has everything outlined in this right now.1-15 Test300 E- 600mg/wk (1cc mon/thurs pin)1-15 EQ300- 600mg/wk (1cc mon/thurs pin)D-Bol 1-6- 40mg/ED (2 morning 2 PWO)Superdrol- unsure of this. He wants to add it because it works great for him. He's either gonna run it @20mg 1-4 (stacked with the dbol) or 20mg at the end 14-17 (while injectable esters clear).Erase will be used at 3 caps a day for the AI. This stuff has worked really good for him as an AI on multiple occasions... Although never used at this long of a duration. Is this OK to use for 15+ weeks? If gyno comes along even with the erase, Nolva will be used. PCT: Clomid hard and heavy to bring boys back. 100/100/50/50/25Nolva:40/40/20/20/10Erase 0/0/0/0/3/3/2/2/2Daa&hcgenerate 0/0/0/x/x/x/xAnabeta0/0/0/4/4/4/4Want the serms to start to do their thing for a few weeks before adding the OTC goodies in. Does all of this look ok? Mostly just want opinions about running erase that long and your opinions on the superdrol. He will be starting this SOON.
I know it's a lot to read but your opinions are appreciated!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You'll need to run Test for a week longer than EQ so the esters roughly clear at the same time. If "he" can find SERMs, then "he" can also find AIs and the bottle of Erase says not to use for more than 12 weeks.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
i wouldnt run this cycle without hcg just cuz the length of it.

i did this same cycle except i used tbol. wasnt a fan. id sell the eq and get something else if i was ever going to do something similar again

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I followed your cycle geek. Some people love eq, some people hate it. I remember you saying you didn't feel much from it, hopefully I'll be the opposite, I wanted to use something a bit more mild.

15 weeks isn't THAT long is it? I mean it's only 3 weeks longer than a standard 12 weeker.. If I hit the clomid hard I don't see why I couldn't recover. I just have no idea where to find hcg and I havnt put much research into using it:/

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
lower the dose of the nolva if you are dosing clomid that high.

steelers7713

Awards
Yeah, I followed your cycle geek. Some people love eq, some people hate it. I remember you saying you didn't feel much from it, hopefully I'll be the opposite, I wanted to use something a bit more mild.

15 weeks isn't THAT long is it? I mean it's only 3 weeks longer than a standard 12 weeker.. If I hit the clomid hard I don't see why I couldn't recover. I just have no idea where to find hcg and I havnt put much research into using it:/
higher dose doesnt mean it will work any better....

and i would drop the superdrol, no need to hit yourself with two orals right after eachother, or at the same time for that matter.

nuh_mizer

Awards
i wouldnt run this cycle without hcg just cuz the length of it.

i did this same cycle except i used tbol. wasnt a fan. id sell the eq and get something else if i was ever going to do something similar again
I agree about the EQ.

How many cycles has your 'friend' done in the past?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
get hcg for this length. I love EQ, others not so much. Dont run the sd, the d bol will have things cooking in no time on the front end and by the end of the cycle the EQ strength will be fa king great. no need for sd